Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey Buddy . . .Have You Figure(d)itout who you are yet?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    She's such a pretty plantsim! You gave her a great dog and home!

Thanks Ciane. Can't take too much credit for her as she was a premade, a few slight tweaks. I can't wait to have a couple days off to immerse myself in sims and play some of the gifts I didn't have a chance to.
    Two great little eateries! Love how different they are. The pool looks so relaxing, and the kids can play while the parents enjoy a nice meal! Really love the three themes in the Triad. Hard to go wrong with a bakery, coffee shop, and an actual restaurant! I always forget about those teapot lights, but they're so cute! (And now, I'm hungry. Might be time to go find a snack of my own, lol)

Mischa is lovely! Great colors in her hair/eyes/wardrobe! That mostly empty house has lots of potential, ready for whatever each individual person prefers filling houses with. And I can't wait to see where she's off to!

Thanks so much!
    Oh, that is a wonderful home for a plantsim! Incorporating the hedges into the home is something I had never thought of before, and it works well here. The mulch floor is a good idea. I wish I knew how to use CAP. :)

Thanks Mia. I can always give you a hand if you ever wanna learn.
    aricarai wrote: »
    Floral is gorge and Daisy is beautiful and such a perfect home for them both - rec-a-roo for you!

Haha, thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Gift 6 is finally here and so ends my last day of gifting to you. I hope you have enjoyed each one/or will enjoy. This last one is perhaps my most favorite one, because you can using it for so many things.

So my last gift to you is: The Under the Dome Challenge.

I loved Under the Dome when it first came out, although hadn't had much opportunity to continue watching it, another time perhaps. So I thought it might be nice to have a little community in the domes in game. And that it would be cool if they were cut off from the rest of the town. So I barricaded the entrance with rocks and came up with a bit of a challenge that is fully explained in the lot description but basically, the three residents (two girls one guy) living in their own separate houses in the dome must earn enough money to remove a rock. 20,000 simoleons per rock. It seems like a lot, but they can earn money via anyway that allows you to with the items provided. If you choose to buy something, it comes from that money. Because it's a magical dome where the sims can buy things and they appear but they can't leave (well, you'll have to MOO(ve) them into the dome first lol.

I also use the mod where you have to actually stock the fridge in order to cook from it, and it would be a cool idea to carry that on as they have to grow food to eat and to sell. Makes it very challenging. There's also cows and chickens and fish and other items to help your sims earn money. The first thing I would get is the No Bills Ever. I was on a time crunch and wasn't sure if that would carry over.

Anyway, lets me the introduce you to the residents.

Meet Carmella Rose, Lola Skye and Rowan Page.

30978035352_4e44de919a_o.jpgScreenshot by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30978034492_db4d04a4df_o.jpgScreenshot-2 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30978033322_df002532a4_o.jpgScreenshot-3 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

At this point Lola started smoking, so lets cut that short so she can go deep into her "crypt".

30978032542_6b620ce857_o.jpgScreenshot-4 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

More pictures of the exterior/interior/homes

30978031852_38f76f0709_o.jpgScreenshot-5 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300139674_d62f814d23_o.jpgScreenshot-6 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753574830_c225685c9a_o.jpgScreenshot-7 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300138614_3967fbb7e3_o.jpgScreenshot-8 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753573490_49e031f969_o.jpgScreenshot-9 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300137324_ccbe1d4ca1_o.jpgScreenshot-10 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300136524_425380ceb3_o.jpgScreenshot-11 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300135934_dc6304d0cb_o.jpgScreenshot-12 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300134904_770dfa2ae9_o.jpgScreenshot-13 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30978025412_b29aaa11f8_o.jpgScreenshot-15 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300133364_525c8c4c1e_o.jpgScreenshot-16 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300128934_122cc2c423_o.jpgScreenshot-26 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300128374_c5e9e4fe18_o.jpgScreenshot-27 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30300128104_ee0007b12b_o.jpgScreenshot-28 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

31006947901_e8bca2da67_o.jpgScreenshot-30 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753559930_b8dc176ab7_o.jpgScreenshot-32 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753559390_ce85501f37_o.jpgScreenshot-33 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753559760_d37358732d_o.jpgScreenshot-34 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753558750_f61ae4bd1d_o.jpgScreenshot-36 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

31120947225_fa5f6ecaa3_o.jpgScreenshot-37 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

30753558080_889c7144d5_o.jpgScreenshot-38 by Lady Emillye, on Flickr

Pretty sure this is the Sunset Valley Dome from Lunar Lakes.
    Post edited by LadyEmillye on
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Having them live and survive in the dome in a little community is such a cool idea! :) I'm thinking I may have to try that too ;) I wonder if I can keep these 3 alive until they remove all of the rocks :p
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    WOW! That's a really, really cool idea! Love Under the Dome Challenge and I've got it rec'd! <3
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    That's such a cool idea! I loved Under the Dome too! I will definitely have to play this lot.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I had never thought of living in a dome. Cool idea!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    What an interesting challenge idea! Never heard of it but have added the discs to my Netflix queue :) Might have to play this and see how well (or not!) I'd do lol
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    I really like the under the dome challenge. What a fun and creative idea for a challenge. I like Lola's look, especially the red bit of her hair. Coastal Sands Pool & Bistro looks like a really fun lot to visit. I like how the pool is sunken with bistro tables surrounding it.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    love your challenge idea. I used to watch the show myself, might need to look it up again. lol might steal your dome to trap a few of my own sims. :wink:
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Having them live and survive in the dome in a little community is such a cool idea! :) I'm thinking I may have to try that too ;) I wonder if I can keep these 3 alive until they remove all of the rocks :p

Well Lola is a Vampire, so should be possible for her at least and the other two could always have a kid or two lol. There is a bit of space, even if they are in separate homes. Not like anyone can go anywhere :lol:
    aricarai wrote: »
    WOW! That's a really, really cool idea! Love Under the Dome Challenge and I've got it rec'd! <3

Thanks very much <3
    blair2396 wrote: »
    That's such a cool idea! I loved Under the Dome too! I will definitely have to play this lot.

I'm glad so many enjoy it. Kinda glad I left it for last lol. I think this one may blow the rest of them away a bit haha.
    ciane wrote: »
    I had never thought of living in a dome. Cool idea!

Thanks Ciane. I think crazy things sometimes lol and just figured why not :lol:
    ADWilson wrote: »
    What an interesting challenge idea! Never heard of it but have added the discs to my Netflix queue :) Might have to play this and see how well (or not!) I'd do lol

Hope you enjoy the challenge. I am excited to play myself!
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    I really like the under the dome challenge. What a fun and creative idea for a challenge. I like Lola's look, especially the red bit of her hair. Coastal Sands Pool & Bistro looks like a really fun lot to visit. I like how the pool is sunken with bistro tables surrounding it.

Thanks so much <3
    fleshjenn wrote: »
    love your challenge idea. I used to watch the show myself, might need to look it up again. lol might steal your dome to trap a few of my own sims. :wink:

I think this lot has been well and truly stolen borrowed :lol:
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited November 2016
    What a neat challenge! And what a really nifty dome home! The decor goes so well, and everything matches nicely! Hm... I might have to try that challenge sometime. Sounds more doable for me than many of them are.

I really love that home and everything you have in it and on it!
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    A dome! Love it!
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Really like the alien version of Cid! He's always been one of the more interesting sims over at the University (at least to me!) and I love aliens, so he's a complete win-win!

Plant sims are always fun too, and Floral is a beautiful one! Great little woodsy lot for her and Daisy, too! It suits them!

Under the Dome Challenge seems like a very interesting challenge! Really like how you gave them their own areas that are so totally different and suited to each different personality!
  • Options
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    I really enjoyed reading about Mischa! The family is lovely, and their house looks like a great place to raise the family :smile:

Flora is the prettiest plantsim I have ever seen! And her pet is so cute; love that marking!

Under the Dome is such a creative idea! :smile: Poor sims being trapped; hopefully they can make it out. I definitely want to play that kind of challenge at some point!

All rec'd :)
  • Options
    Thank you Hanne! I'm hoping I can get some sim time in today too. So many amazing builds and sims to explore.
  • Options
    Not sure if you saw the last few gifts there @figureitout01 but just a bump in case you didn't.
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    edited November 2016
    I love the diversity of your gifts! :smile: Coastal Sands Pool & Bistro and The Triad look like cool places for Sims to hang out. I always love multipurpose lots and you did a great job on both of them. I like the colors you used for each eating establishment in The Triad. They all have their own ambiance.

The Carbonell - Inherit Challenge and Under the Dome Challenge both look like a lot of fun. I haven't played any challenges yet, but I will definitely be borrowing these for my game. It will be fun to see what Mischa gets up to. I love her facial expressions in your pictures. Floral Nightingale and her house look wonderful too and Daisy is a pretty husky.
  • Options
    figureitout01figureitout01 Posts: 188 Member
    Hey! I know this is ages after you sent them, sorry I haven't been able to see them till now, been pretty ill and I haven't been able to get online but thank you once again! Definitely looking forward to having a play about with them.