Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 4 Current household?

Comments

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @listles Thank you. I've been playing these Sims since Day 1. Londyn was a Sim I downloaded from the Gallery. She married Don Lothario & had Kelsi. I've played Kelsi since birth, so she's one of my favorite Sims. I think when City Life comes out, I'll move to my 3rd generation & Yaya will be my main character. She is very creative and likes music. I'm thinking of making her a singer and trying one of the new careers.

Your story line is awesome & yours Sims are adorable. Can't wait to hear more info :smile:
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    hey cool thread! i havent posted pics in a long time! can someone remind me how to do that?
  • Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    listles wrote: »
    A few pictures of the O'Dourke family:

Here's Laura O'Dourke with her good friend Emily Steiner (one of my other Sims but I'm not actively playing the family right now). I'm thinking of a possible romance for the two.

09-24-16_2-34-16nbspPM_zpsjm7br8nc.png

This is the family dining out -- I usually send them out to eat once a week to catch up on activities:

09-24-16_2-59-35nbspPM_zpse2avdahf.png

And I just happened to catch this shot of Liam and the twins as Lydia was heading home, before they followed her:

09-24-16_3-01-02nbspPM_zpsx4qyastb.png

They are an adorable family! Laura and Lydia are very pretty! I wonder if Laura is going to get romantic with Emily?

I'm leaning in that direction -- I wouldn't mind getting Laura a bit settled in the romance department before City Living drops so I can focus on Lance a bit more in the city.

I can't wait for city living!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    @listles Thank you. I've been playing these Sims since Day 1. Londyn was a Sim I downloaded from the Gallery. She married Don Lothario & had Kelsi. I've played Kelsi since birth, so she's one of my favorite Sims. I think when City Life comes out, I'll move to my 3rd generation & Yaya will be my main character. She is very creative and likes music. I'm thinking of making her a singer and trying one of the new careers.

Your story line is awesome & yours Sims are adorable. Can't wait to hear more info :smile:
    Thank you! I hav played my oust hold since Christmas last year so I have been playing for a while too! I can't wait to for city living to come out as everyone will be so interested and excited! But I will have to wait an extra month as I am asking for it for xmas!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Keori wrote: »
    hey cool thread! i havent posted pics in a long time! can someone remind me how to do that?
    Thnx!
    To send pictures you go to a site (I use tiny pic but you can also use photo bucket) and you press upload, choose your picture and then it should say uploading and then it will come up with a load of codes with different options an you choose forum, sorry if this isn't helpful, I can't remember it off the top of my head either!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2016
    tumblr_oe2mshX7kN1rz6y3uo3_540.png
    I just started a new legacy! This is Aria and Lyle Bragg-Shah. Aria just gave birth to what would have been her and Lyle's first child... It ended up being their three children! :# My game seems to know when my families are poor to give them multiples! They had a girl and two boys: Rowan, Rhys, and Reid.
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    09-26-16_12-35-32nbspPM.png

09-26-16_12-33-04nbspPM.png

This is my current family in the sims 4. Mother Mina and Alien father Zonn in first pic
    Second pic is there two kids daughter Zin and Son Zor
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    @listles thanks, that's very kind of you to say.
    I've actually used the Humanowitz family in every Sims game, to some degree. In Sims 1 and Sims 2, they were the Normal Human Family, but I changed the name to "Humanowitz" in TS3. I couldn't imagine playing The Sims without them.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    ernesdo wrote: »
    tumblr_oe2mshX7kN1rz6y3uo3_540.png
    I just started a new legacy! This is Aria and Lyle Bragg-Shah. Aria just gave birth to what would have been her and Lyle's first child... It ended up being their three children! :# My game seems to know when my families are poor to give them multiples! They had a girl and two boys: Rowan, Rhys, and Reid.

That picture of them is so cute! I can't wait to hear more and see pictures of the triplets!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Keori wrote: »
    09-26-16_12-35-32nbspPM.png

09-26-16_12-33-04nbspPM.png

This is my current family in the sims 4. Mother Mina and Alien father Zonn in first pic
    Second pic is there two kids daughter Zin and Son Zor

The kids are so cute!!! I love alien kids they are adorable!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    I've actually used the Humanowitz family in every Sims game, to some degree. In Sims 1 and Sims 2, they were the Normal Human Family, but I changed the name to "Humanowitz" in TS3. I couldn't imagine playing The Sims without them.
    Wow, I would never be able to play a household that long! Did you
    Lose the family tree and stuff when you moved to sims 4?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sorry, couldn't update yesterday but will hopefully update today!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

Yeah, I just recreate them in every game, with a few tweaks here and there. Like, there weren't any aliens in the TS3 and TS4 base games, so I started with a pair of humans, who eventually had kids and were then introduced to aliens. I only had about 3 generations in TS3 as I didn't play it much, so it wasn't that big of a deal to wait for Seasons.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options

Yeah, I just recreate them in every game, with a few tweaks here and there. Like, there weren't any aliens in the TS3 and TS4 base games, so I started with a pair of humans, who eventually had kids and were then introduced to aliens. I only had about 3 generations in TS3 as I didn't play it much, so it wasn't that big of a deal to wait for Seasons.
    I love aliens! My current household are slowly turning into aliens
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Will update y'all later
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Update Time!
    I love updating you guys! I spend a lot of time doing this so I hope you like it! I am going to try and update every day but I cant promise you anything! This is only a small update as I didn't take many pictures today, sorry!

So, first of all, Lily and Reynaldo has twin girls! Their names are Kellie and Brittany.
    1ywxmg.png

Brittany is very sporty and active (And kind of a tom boy) and Kellie is very social, Popular and girly. She loves makeup and doing her hair. They are now kids as I aged them up straight away!
    dy4nm9.png
    9qh921.png

Lily is really getting into her gardening and fishing, She is level 5 of gardening and level 7 of fishing! WHile she was fishing she found 3 cow plants who are healthy and happy!
    14afsr7.png
    2najod2.png
    2lsxmrr.png

Jazmin (Clarissa and Joey's only alien child) has grown up into a teenager yay! And her best friend Josh has too! If you didn't read the last update, Jazmin became best friends with this other alien called Josh. They have been best friends since childhood! This is Jazmin's new makeover!
    9jiujo.png

And this is Josh's makeover
    svj6s0.png
    (In that photo he was sitting next to Clarissa (Jazmin's alien mum)

Also, Clarissa and Joey had another child called Alexia! She has grown into a child now and she is so cute! Unfortunately, she is not an alien so I guess Clarissa and Jazmin are the only aliens in the house! :(
    i41qiv.png

And, the news you have all been waiting for, dun dun dun....
    You will find out in the next Update!!
    Bye!

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Update part 2
    Just kidding! I am not going to make you wait another day to hear the exciting news because it is not even that exciting! but first of all, here is a few things I forgot to mention!

Will, Faiths younger brother, ages up into a teen!
    140i3dh.png

Also, Cory's brother Damien ages up too!
    28wdn2f.png

Now, for the kind of exciting news, Jazmin and her best friend Josh are now dating!!!
    feqo48.png
    bfkr46.png
    2cwr9du.png
    2h3pm6d.png
    They also exchanged promise rings!
    1584a47.png

Also, I think Clarissa is pregnant again!!

Faith had her baby boy and his name is spencer, he is now a kid!

Courtney and Cory's romantic relationship has gone down to almost nothing and so has Faith and Xavier's but I am about to sort that out so keep your eyes peeled! Happy simming guys!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Update part 3
    I know, I am bombarding you with updates! Sorry! But I have more exciting news! Xavier and Faith and engaged! I fixed their relationship and now they are going to get married soon, YAY!
    2i74y8j.png
    2nqadk1.png
    20u95xl.png

Sorry that they are in their underwear, It wasn't intentional, they had just got out of bed as I had awoke them from their slumber!

Also, Cory and Courtney are now back together and are girlfriend and boyfriend (They are taking it slow)

Also, I forgot to take a picture of spencer and put it in update part 2 so here he is, Faith and Tristan's Only ever son.
    2hxa5tz.png
    If you haven't read one of my first updates, you should it includes information about how Tristan got murdered!

Happy simming guys! I promise I won't update you till tomorrow!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Will update tomorrow or Thursday!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thanks for the updates @listles !

So, I didn't get as many screenshots as I would have liked, but here goes. Last we left off, Thomas was preggers again.
    e2313005_o.png

And BOOM! Jayce gets asked out on a date by his Partner in Crime, Travis. He says yes (he is non commital after all :-/) However, the date doesn't et very far in the romance department. None of the attempted socials seem to be working, and the both end up embarrassed. They decide to become Best Friends instead. Yay!
    7341092e_o.png

So, Thomas has the baby, another little girl, named Peyton. This was their first "home" birth and...it was a disaster :-/ Thomas peed himself twice that day, and passed out directly after giving birth. So when Jayce gets pregnant pretty soon after, it's decided he's DEFINITELY going to the hospital :-P He comes back after HIS birthing totally refreshed, and ready for some whoohoo!
    d5b8755b_o.png
    (That's Kristyn I think practicing her violin)

Jayce gives birth to a boy, Marlon, which brings the household up to 4 kids and a baby! Time to expand that house! You can see a bit of the upstairs renovation in the picture above--I knocked out the decorative roofing, and expanded the whole floor. There's now master a bedroom, a boy's bedroom, girl's bedroom, kid's play room, and 2 bathrooms upstairs, plus the two hallways and stairwells.

Here's the four kids having an after school snack and watching a movie together!
    c34125c7_o.png
    They deserve it after working so hard at school! Brennan, Carson and Kristyn are all A students, and Peyton just raised her's to a B so fast, I couldn't believe it! (She's squeamish like her dad, and wants to be a whiz kid like her big brothers. She's well on her way!)

Now for some more drama.

Jayce gets invited to a party and the ruins, and brings Thomas along. They need to get out of the house for a bit! Jayce is feeling flirty, and keeps trying to get Thomas's attention, but Thomas is determined to keep reading his logic book (he really wants that next promotion, and he needs to up his logic game).
    Here's a picture, it's kinda too dark to see tho :-P e97fd28b_o.png
    Finally, Jayce gets fed up and flirts with young Malcolm Landgrab.(He didn't know he was evil at the time!)ff4c8f29_o.png
    THAT get's Thomas's attention! 76f3e9d4_o.png
    (Malcolm was receptive at first, but after Thomas makes a scene is too embarassed for any romance.) Anyway, Thomas goes to bed still angry, and Jayce starts feeling that noncommital tense twinge. Oh dear...

So, what do you guys think? Is it time for Jayce to call it quits? Or maybe a change of career would do the trick! He's reached top of his Villain career, not much more to do there. It'd be tough to lose all that income, but maybe if he took some time and made some "connections" first, it wouldn't be too big of a loss. And if he does change careers, what new path should he take? He's achieved Triple Agent...maybe it's time to go full blown criminal? Or, a complete change of pace, he could go into entertainment! (He already has pretty high skills in comedy and all the instruments). Or maybe something totally fresh, that worked with his maxed logic, like scientist or detective? I'd love to hear what you guys think! :-D
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @listles - there is already a specific section of the forum for this subject.
  • Options
    Dendarii wrote: »
    Thanks for the updates @listles !

So, I didn't get as many screenshots as I would have liked, but here goes. Last we left off, Thomas was preggers again.
    e2313005_o.png

And BOOM! Jayce gets asked out on a date by his Partner in Crime, Travis. He says yes (he is non commital after all :-/) However, the date doesn't et very far in the romance department. None of the attempted socials seem to be working, and the both end up embarrassed. They decide to become Best Friends instead. Yay!
    7341092e_o.png

So, Thomas has the baby, another little girl, named Peyton. This was their first "home" birth and...it was a disaster :-/ Thomas peed himself twice that day, and passed out directly after giving birth. So when Jayce gets pregnant pretty soon after, it's decided he's DEFINITELY going to the hospital :-P He comes back after HIS birthing totally refreshed, and ready for some whoohoo!
    d5b8755b_o.png
    (That's Kristyn I think practicing her violin)

Jayce gives birth to a boy, Marlon, which brings the household up to 4 kids and a baby! Time to expand that house! You can see a bit of the upstairs renovation in the picture above--I knocked out the decorative roofing, and expanded the whole floor. There's now master a bedroom, a boy's bedroom, girl's bedroom, kid's play room, and 2 bathrooms upstairs, plus the two hallways and stairwells.

Here's the four kids having an after school snack and watching a movie together!
    c34125c7_o.png
    They deserve it after working so hard at school! Brennan, Carson and Kristyn are all A students, and Peyton just raised her's to a B so fast, I couldn't believe it! (She's squeamish like her dad, and wants to be a whiz kid like her big brothers. She's well on her way!)

Now for some more drama.

Jayce gets invited to a party and the ruins, and brings Thomas along. They need to get out of the house for a bit! Jayce is feeling flirty, and keeps trying to get Thomas's attention, but Thomas is determined to keep reading his logic book (he really wants that next promotion, and he needs to up his logic game).
    Here's a picture, it's kinda too dark to see tho :-P e97fd28b_o.png
    Finally, Jayce gets fed up and flirts with young Malcolm Landgrab.(He didn't know he was evil at the time!)ff4c8f29_o.png
    THAT get's Thomas's attention! 76f3e9d4_o.png
    (Malcolm was receptive at first, but after Thomas makes a scene is too embarassed for any romance.) Anyway, Thomas goes to bed still angry, and Jayce starts feeling that noncommital tense twinge. Oh dear...

So, what do you guys think? Is it time for Jayce to call it quits? Or maybe a change of career would do the trick! He's reached top of his Villain career, not much more to do there. It'd be tough to lose all that income, but maybe if he took some time and made some "connections" first, it wouldn't be too big of a loss. And if he does change careers, what new path should he take? He's achieved Triple Agent...maybe it's time to go full blown criminal? Or, a complete change of pace, he could go into entertainment! (He already has pretty high skills in comedy and all the instruments). Or maybe something totally fresh, that worked with his maxed logic, like scientist or detective? I'd love to hear what you guys think! :-D

I think he should become a full blown criminal, that would put a twist on the story!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

Is there? I didn't know, what is it called?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Who is excited for city living?!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

I might go and check it out
    xyIcMqt.png