Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 4 Current household?

Comments

• Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    I just got into playing the Sims. I've been building mostly, but I decided to just play. No story, just PLAY. Which is a huge change for me since I usually write Sims blogs and tell the stories. Anyway, today I finally hit a milestone for myself and TS4, I raised a baby to a child. All my other saves I've been waiting for toddlers, so this was a huge deal for me. So, without further ado, here are the Williams:

14467050_10208795292652165_1646241206_o.png?oh=fe192c57322cdf3105c420c464661985&oe=57E8E95F

Tim and Grant Williams. This is one of their engagement photos.

14446458_10208795273891696_2122610766_o.png?oh=519f6ff063ec5eff40f5db57c0944610&oe=57E8AA69

And this is my very first child sim, Hayden Williams.

That looks fun! I cant wait to see more, I love Hayden Williams' outfit!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I just restarted my sims 4 after letting it collect dust for a bit but ive made several families. My first family (my main) are the Coopers. Jamal Cooper is a super star player for the Flying llamas and has tons of groupies, some he lets get too close (lf you know what I mean). Anyway his Wife is Demi Cooper and shes all about shopping, fashion and money. As long as she can spend his money she doesnt really care what he does, she gets jealous but only because it can effect her money. They have a daughter, Named Nicole who wants to explore space one day. As of now all she wants is her parents attention and to show interest in her life. If only a bit. My second main family are the Paynes. Maximus Payne lost his wife to an unknown illness and has to resign from the military to give his time to their only child Max. Max was mainly raised by his mother because his father was always deployed. So it takes time for him,to get use to his fathers strict yet awkward parenting. Though Maximus believes he doesnt live up to his fatherly potential and sometimes even thinks hes a bad father, All Max wants to grow up to be just like his father.

I will post pictures when my laptop is completely fixed. They are on the gallery. You can find me under my name (mzpigglypooh)
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    I just restarted my sims 4 after letting it collect dust for a bit but ive made several families. My first family (my main) are the Coopers. Jamal Cooper is a super star player for the Flying llamas and has tons of groupies, some he lets get too close (lf you know what I mean). Anyway his Wife is Demi Cooper and shes all about shopping, fashion and money. As long as she can spend his money she doesnt really care what he does, she gets jealous but only because it can effect her money. They have a daughter, Named Nicole who wants to explore space one day. As of now all she wants is her parents attention and to show interest in her life. If only a bit. My second main family are the Paynes. Maximus Payne lost his wife to an unknown illness and has to resign from the military to give his time to their only child Max. Max was mainly raised by his mother because his father was always deployed. So it takes time for him,to get use to his fathers strict yet awkward parenting. Though Maximus believes he doesnt live up to his fatherly potential and sometimes even thinks hes a bad father, All Max wants to grow up to be just like his father.

I will post pictures when my laptop is completely fixed. They are on the gallery. You can find me under my name (mzpigglypooh)

They are super interesting stories! I can't wait for pictures and updates as they sound super fun!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    listles wrote: »
    That sounds awesome! I would love to see an a update on that.✨

I decided to go with the serial killer storyline and laid out a base to it. My evil Detective sim, Donald, is a corrupt officer who is killing off witnesses and/or intimidating witnesses to help criminals go free. His victims will be determined by who shows up to give witness reports during his work days.

His half-brother, Anders, is the first on the list.

09_24_16_6_36_33_AM.png

Anders is a recovering alcoholic. He met a woman one night at the bar in his hometown of Newcrest who helped him get clean. He turned his life around and turned his passion for booze into a job, reaching the top of the mixology career. As Donald isn't too keen on killing his own relatives, he knew what he had to do to shut Anders up.

09_24_16_6_43_37_AM.png

An hour before Anders' shift at work ended, Donald showed up at his residence and interrupted Helene Bakken Moen's chili dinner. He didn't enjoy killing a woman, but it had to be done.

09_24_16_6_44_46_AM.png

After Donald made his getaway, Anders arrived home to find the love of his life dead on the kitchen floor.

09_24_16_6_46_31_AM.png

This is my first time actually setting a storyline to my gameplay. I usually just go in and play and whatever happens, happens. I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this and am excited to see what happens next. My entire town is made up of either sims I've created or sims I've downloaded from the gallery, so I'm going to end up having to kill sims that I've spent many hours playing as. There are no exceptions to who I will kill, other than no family members, and even that might change if it feels right in the moment.

I'd definitely recommend this type of play to others - not necessarily a murder story if that isn't your thing - but setting a loose story to follow and filling in the missing pieces as they happen.
  • Options
    EgomouseEgomouse Posts: 69 Member
    I just got the game last month, so I am still playing with my first household. However, I did made a second household as a tester for my builds. Still, I think it counts ^w^
    This is my Sim with Don Lothario p7YlLNo.png
    I think that is our first date? In Sims 3, I would make a Sim of myself and play with my Sim pretty much in every save file. I'm not sure why since in console Sim games, I would make random characters xD Now, I'm making my own Sim again.
    Eventually we married: jdLaYXd.png
    I made a Sim of my friend who took all the wedding pictures WJflSRd.png This is him taking a selfie with my Sim in the back. My Sim is a creative, loner, geek who works in the painter career. Isaac is a bookworm, music lover, and goofball who owns a retail store. He plans to take over the shopping district with his Mega Supermart of Doom retail chains. He also attempts to flirt with Jade, but she's sending a huge amount of mix messages. She seems interested, but other times she just leaves Isaac in the dust! Sometimes she won't accept his flirts. The Sims is getting too real...

My second active household is actually a Youtuber who I placed into my file so I could start an LGBT club but that is still pending. Right now, he is living in a basic starter contemporary home I made.

Now, my second save file is called build world. I have my Dragon brothers to help test out my builds. Right now, I'm building a haunted house. They can be found here: link
    They are triplets who live in a different universe. They were my imaginary friends when I was young, and I made them into Sims. They're not accurate to their designs since Sims 4, you can only do so much. They're supposed to be shapeshifting dragons, hence, the dragon names.
    Here is Dreven: lksujvx.png
    He is the calmest of the brothers. He spends his time meditating outside and teaching others about life, and also giving out advice. He is also supposed to be blind, but again, you can't do that with Sims xP His element is light and electricity.
    Here is Dregon gLMlElJ.png
    He is the youngest. As in this picture, you can imagine he's a fire type. He's the stereotype of a hothead. Although, lately he's been hanging out with Dreven to try calm his anger down. It's been working out decently well.
    Here is Tei Kel: 4e0XNlV.png
    His name basically means "too cool" in Keo slang (which is a language I made as a kid, and I still use it for monster naming purposes when I draw). He is a popular guy that people try to follow. Although, he has problems with his memory, which actually helps him when setting new trends through his wild actions. His element is metal.

I'm more of a solo player than a legacy. I might play with multiple Sims at once, but I'm usually happy just playing with my Sim and my bf's Sim. I did make a Sim of my bf but didn't actually bring him in the game (I made him in the create a Sim demo). For now, I'm just playing casually and building up my house and the retail store, while working on builds in my build file. I also need a female Sim, so I will be making another friend Sim eventually and add her to the household. Isaac actually doesn't like her, so there will be drama there xD
    Also, they're all basically Asian except Isaac .___. I need more Sims lol.

• Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Right now, I've been playing my Supernatural sims the most. The ones I have are...

Bobby Singer
    bobby_zpshafrbkef.jpg
    Currently trying to max his handiness skill. And keeping his sons in line.
    supernaturaldestiel_zpspjdkwsgd.jpg

Dean Winchester
    dean_zpsdpmdxyxm.jpg
    Totally in love with Castiel. (Yes, I am a destiel fangirl. OTP!)
    hearts_zps7g6khmxi.jpg

Sam Winchester
    sam_zpselw4bcks.jpg
    Fails at cooking and is contemplating his life.
    samcontemplateslife_zpspd8srapp.jpg

Castiel
    cas_zpsetnew27l.jpg
    Millennia old Angel of the Lord. And new internet addict.
    cascomputer_zpsdqv5iuyd.jpg

Jessica Moore
    jess_zpsfj7kj2is.jpg
    She working on her gardening, and loves her prize cowplant.
    cowplantjess_zps3w4rgj1u.jpg

And... Hayden Winchester, who was just born a few minutes ago! Happy accident because I must have clicked try for a baby instead of woohoo one time... He is Jess and Sam's son.
    hayden_zpsrtpo8ith.jpg

I found it funny there's another child named hayden a few posts above me. Total coincidence.
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options

I decided to go with the serial killer storyline and laid out a base to it. My evil Detective sim, Donald, is a corrupt officer who is killing off witnesses and/or intimidating witnesses to help criminals go free. His victims will be determined by who shows up to give witness reports during his work days.

09_24_16_6_36_33_AM.png

Anders is a recovering alcoholic. He met a woman one night at the bar in his hometown of Newcrest who helped him get clean. He turned his life around and turned his passion for booze into a job, reaching the top of the mixology career. As Donald isn't too keen on killing his own relatives, he knew what he had to do to shut Anders up.

09_24_16_6_43_37_AM.png

An hour before Anders' shift at work ended, Donald showed up at his residence and interrupted Helene Bakken Moen's chili dinner. He didn't enjoy killing a woman, but it had to be done.

09_24_16_6_44_46_AM.png

After Donald made his getaway, Anders arrived home to find the love of his life dead on the kitchen floor.

09_24_16_6_46_31_AM.png

This is my first time actually setting a storyline to my gameplay. I usually just go in and play and whatever happens, happens. I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this and am excited to see what happens next. My entire town is made up of either sims I've created or sims I've downloaded from the gallery, so I'm going to end up having to kill sims that I've spent many hours playing as. There are no exceptions to who I will kill, other than no family members, and even that might change if it feels right in the moment.

I'd definitely recommend this type of play to others - not necessarily a murder story if that isn't your thing - but setting a loose story to follow and filling in the missing pieces as they happen.

That storyline is really interesting! I wonder who Donald is gonna kill next!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Egomouse wrote: »
    I just got the game last month, so I am still playing with my first household. However, I did made a second household as a tester for my builds. Still, I think it counts ^w^
    This is my Sim with Don Lothario p7YlLNo.png
    I think that is our first date? In Sims 3, I would make a Sim of myself and play with my Sim pretty much in every save file. I'm not sure why since in console Sim games, I would make random characters xD Now, I'm making my own Sim again.
    Eventually we married: jdLaYXd.png
    I made a Sim of my friend who took all the wedding pictures WJflSRd.png This is him taking a selfie with my Sim in the back. My Sim is a creative, loner, geek who works in the painter career. Isaac is a bookworm, music lover, and goofball who owns a retail store. He plans to take over the shopping district with his Mega Supermart of Doom retail chains. He also attempts to flirt with Jade, but she's sending a huge amount of mix messages. She seems interested, but other times she just leaves Isaac in the dust! Sometimes she won't accept his flirts. The Sims is getting too real...

My second active household is actually a Youtuber who I placed into my file so I could start an LGBT club but that is still pending. Right now, he is living in a basic starter contemporary home I made.

Now, my second save file is called build world. I have my Dragon brothers to help test out my builds. Right now, I'm building a haunted house. They can be found here: link
    They are triplets who live in a different universe. They were my imaginary friends when I was young, and I made them into Sims. They're not accurate to their designs since Sims 4, you can only do so much. They're supposed to be shapeshifting dragons, hence, the dragon names.
    Here is Dreven: lksujvx.png
    He is the calmest of the brothers. He spends his time meditating outside and teaching others about life, and also giving out advice. He is also supposed to be blind, but again, you can't do that with Sims xP His element is light and electricity.
    Here is Dregon gLMlElJ.png
    He is the youngest. As in this picture, you can imagine he's a fire type. He's the stereotype of a hothead. Although, lately he's been hanging out with Dreven to try calm his anger down. It's been working out decently well.
    Here is Tei Kel: 4e0XNlV.png
    His name basically means "too cool" in Keo slang (which is a language I made as a kid, and I still use it for monster naming purposes when I draw). He is a popular guy that people try to follow. Although, he has problems with his memory, which actually helps him when setting new trends through his wild actions. His element is metal.

I'm more of a solo player than a legacy. I might play with multiple Sims at once, but I'm usually happy just playing with my Sim and my bf's Sim. I did make a Sim of my bf but didn't actually bring him in the game (I made him in the create a Sim demo). For now, I'm just playing casually and building up my house and the retail store, while working on builds in my build file. I also need a female Sim, so I will be making another friend Sim eventually and add her to the household. Isaac actually doesn't like her, so there will be drama there xD
    Also, they're all basically Asian except Isaac .___. I need more Sims lol.

That's so cool! I love the dragon brothers!! I cant wait to see more!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    emtheelfemtheelf Posts: 49 Member
    So I've been trying to play with the premades a bit because I tend to neglect them. So here is my sim wooing her very own geeky Casanova... Well, actually, he was wooing her. She wasn't impressed to begin with but just look at the love in her eyes later on.

9ibqkk.png

They're happily married now so I moved on and am letting them have their honeymoon phase without my interference. It was onto Bob and Eliza! I gave her a snazzy new makeover...

sfknpc.png

And Bob is now exercising a lot to try and get healthier because Eliza is pregnant! It's becoming important to him that he can run around after baby Pancakes whenever he needs to. Not sure he's always the biggest fan of this exercise regime though.

ip9sa9.png

Honestly though, Bob, I'd be the same. Not enough time in this world for jogging. Better spent watching movies or eating cake. Will post pictures when the child is around, will probably age them up immediately and then move onto the next family.
    Forever in love with the Sims 2 :)
  • Options
    Wyrren wrote: »
    Right now, I've been playing my Supernatural sims the most. The ones I have are...

Bobby Singer
    bobby_zpshafrbkef.jpg
    Currently trying to max his handiness skill. And keeping his sons in line.
    supernaturaldestiel_zpspjdkwsgd.jpg

Dean Winchester
    dean_zpsdpmdxyxm.jpg
    Totally in love with Castiel. (Yes, I am a destiel fangirl. OTP!)
    hearts_zps7g6khmxi.jpg

Sam Winchester
    sam_zpselw4bcks.jpg
    Fails at cooking and is contemplating his life.
    samcontemplateslife_zpspd8srapp.jpg

Castiel
    cas_zpsetnew27l.jpg
    Millennia old Angel of the Lord. And new internet addict.
    cascomputer_zpsdqv5iuyd.jpg

Jessica Moore
    jess_zpsfj7kj2is.jpg
    She working on her gardening, and loves her prize cowplant.
    cowplantjess_zps3w4rgj1u.jpg

And... Hayden Winchester, who was just born a few minutes ago! Happy accident because I must have clicked try for a baby instead of woohoo one time... He is Jess and Sam's son.
    hayden_zpsrtpo8ith.jpg

I found it funny there's another child named hayden a few posts above me. Total coincidence.

Your family is adorable! Jessica is so pretty and Hayden is so cute!! I cant wait to see more :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    emtheelf wrote: »
    So I've been trying to play with the premades a bit because I tend to neglect them. So here is my sim wooing her very own geeky Casanova... Well, actually, he was wooing her. She wasn't impressed to begin with but just look at the love in her eyes later on.

9ibqkk.png

They're happily married now so I moved on and am letting them have their honeymoon phase without my interference. It was onto Bob and Eliza! I gave her a snazzy new makeover...

sfknpc.png

And Bob is now exercising a lot to try and get healthier because Eliza is pregnant! It's becoming important to him that he can run around after baby Pancakes whenever he needs to. Not sure he's always the biggest fan of this exercise regime though.

ip9sa9.png

Honestly though, Bob, I'd be the same. Not enough time in this world for jogging. Better spent watching movies or eating cake. Will post pictures when the child is around, will probably age them up immediately and then move onto the next family.

I haven't seen people playing with premade sims for ages but it looks so fun! I remember doing that once and it kept me satisfied for ages. I cant wait for your updates! <3o:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    These kind of threads are my favorite! I love talking about my legacy family haha

Right my current household is consisting of the 3rd legacy heir, her husband, her two kids, her aunt and mother. They live in Windenburg at the moment :)

U82cIzO.png

My sim Valerie is an adult now. She's always been a very ambitious. which is not always a good thing. She got pregnant with her son Sebastian almost right after becoming an adult. His 'dad' didn't want anything to do with her or the pregnancy, so she had to raise him all by herself, until she started a relationship with her now husband. She later had another kid, which was her daugther Audrey

2XGsTkD.png

Benjamin is Valerie's husband. He first meet Valerie while she was a teen (and he was a young adult) They became good friends, and while Valerie did have a crush on him (and tried to flirt with him a bunch of times), he didn't really fall in love with her until they were both adults. Since he's been in Sebastian's life since he was born, Sebastian have always seen him as his real dad

ZBBRmn4.png

I don't really know what to say about Sebastian lol He's a slob and a goofball, but also has a big heart. He's currently a young adult and engaged with my sim Fay. He's one of my favorite sims ever, and I was really close to just change all my plans and have him be the next heir instead LOL

XpyCOfe.png

Fay is an alien, and she was the result of an accidental kidnapping (I didn't know elderly sims could become pregnant haha). Her dad is my legacy founders husband, which means Valerie is her niece (even though Valerie is older than her). Since her dad was an elder, he passed away when she was a kid. She moved in with Valerie, since she didn't like staying in the house where her parents passed away. She never really met other aliens beside her family, so her biggest dream is to visit Sixam and find others like her. She currently works as a scientist, and is pregant with her and Sebastians child.

XMNqPJu.png
    zIDfexr.png

Audrey is the future heir and she is currently a teen. She always had a strained relationship with her mom, and always got in trouble as a kid. She has a lot of anger issues, but also deals with a lot of other issues. She has a good relationship with her friend Adam, who has helped her a lot with her issues

dSq9kjB.png

The last sim in the household is Elizabeth. She was the second heir, and she has been one of my favorite sims of all time. She's currently an elder, and doesn't have much time left, so I'm kinda sad haha <3 She's always been a very fun and interesting sim to play with, and I'm glad I got to play with her so much c:

Honestly, I could go on and on about them all, but it would take forever :lol:

Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member

Ooooohh…yes! Can sims actually kill other sims?

There are a few ways. Ghost who died in fires can cause fires on their home lot while angry. I've done this before where I invite somebody over, lock them in a room and light it up.

I'd use a mod though. There are a couple that I've used for this in the past:

Deathray:
    http://modthesims.info/d/576155

Handbuzzer:
    http://modthesims.info/d/541462

Ooooh! That sounds amazing! If you do it, PLEASE keep us (or me, or this thread, or whatever) updated!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member

09_24_16_6_36_33_AM.png

09_24_16_6_43_37_AM.png

09_24_16_6_44_46_AM.png

09_24_16_6_46_31_AM.png

Gasp! Not only does he kill family, he's sexist as well! How dare you Donald, you disgusting duck!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    30c3qiq.png

Donny and Evelyn watched a movie the first night in their new home and talked about starting a family. Even though they had only been married for a few days they had been dating long before and had always wanted a family. They decided once Donny got a promotion in his career they would start trying!

2rw3pms.png

After a few days, Evelyn took a pregnancy test and unfortunately it was negative.
    "It's ok baby, We'll try again"
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    My current family is the Harris family. The mom, Rielle, is a comedian and she had a little girl, Marissa with a guy who left her. Then she met Marcus and he seemed great and Rielle got pregnant again. But it turned out Marcus had the non-commital trait and wouldn't commit to Rielle, so when he found out she was pregnant, he disappeared. (Literally. He has been culled).

Anyway, Rielle chose to have her baby and raise him alone because she's done it before. Orlando Harris was born!

image.jpeg

So here is a pic of Marissa and Orlando, siblings, eating breakfast together before school.
  • Options
    Faberries wrote: »
    These kind of threads are my favorite! I love talking about my legacy family haha

Right my current household is consisting of the 3rd legacy heir, her husband, her two kids, her aunt and mother. They live in Windenburg at the moment :)

U82cIzO.png

My sim Valerie is an adult now. She's always been a very ambitious. which is not always a good thing. She got pregnant with her son Sebastian almost right after becoming an adult. His 'dad' didn't want anything to do with her or the pregnancy, so she had to raise him all by herself, until she started a relationship with her now husband. She later had another kid, which was her daugther Audrey

2XGsTkD.png

Benjamin is Valerie's husband. He first meet Valerie while she was a teen (and he was a young adult) They became good friends, and while Valerie did have a crush on him (and tried to flirt with him a bunch of times), he didn't really fall in love with her until they were both adults. Since he's been in Sebastian's life since he was born, Sebastian have always seen him as his real dad

ZBBRmn4.png

I don't really know what to say about Sebastian lol He's a slob and a goofball, but also has a big heart. He's currently a young adult and engaged with my sim Fay. He's one of my favorite sims ever, and I was really close to just change all my plans and have him be the next heir instead LOL

XpyCOfe.png

Fay is an alien, and she was the result of an accidental kidnapping (I didn't know elderly sims could become pregnant haha). Her dad is my legacy founders husband, which means Valerie is her niece (even though Valerie is older than her). Since her dad was an elder, he passed away when she was a kid. She moved in with Valerie, since she didn't like staying in the house where her parents passed away. She never really met other aliens beside her family, so her biggest dream is to visit Sixam and find others like her. She currently works as a scientist, and is pregant with her and Sebastians child.

XMNqPJu.png
    zIDfexr.png

Audrey is the future heir and she is currently a teen. She always had a strained relationship with her mom, and always got in trouble as a kid. She has a lot of anger issues, but also deals with a lot of other issues. She has a good relationship with her friend Adam, who has helped her a lot with her issues

dSq9kjB.png

The last sim in the household is Elizabeth. She was the second heir, and she has been one of my favorite sims of all time. She's currently an elder, and doesn't have much time left, so I'm kinda sad haha <3 She's always been a very fun and interesting sim to play with, and I'm glad I got to play with her so much c:

Honestly, I could go on and on about them all, but it would take forever :lol:

I love that family! It is my favourite I have seen so far! I can't wait for your updates because your current household post is so interesting to read! :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

09_24_16_6_36_33_AM.png

09_24_16_6_43_37_AM.png

09_24_16_6_44_46_AM.png

09_24_16_6_46_31_AM.png

Gasp! Not only does he kill family, he's sexist as well! How dare you Donald, you disgusting duck!

How dare 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    30c3qiq.png

Donny and Evelyn watched a movie the first night in their new home and talked about starting a family. Even though they had only been married for a few days they had been dating long before and had always wanted a family. They decided once Donny got a promotion in his career they would start trying!

2rw3pms.png

After a few days, Evelyn took a pregnancy test and unfortunately it was negative.
    "It's ok baby, We'll try again"

Awe, hopefully it comes out positive next time! Can't wait to hear more!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    My current family is the Harris family. The mom, Rielle, is a comedian and she had a little girl, Marissa with a guy who left her. Then she met Marcus and he seemed great and Rielle got pregnant again. But it turned out Marcus had the non-commital trait and wouldn't commit to Rielle, so when he found out she was pregnant, he disappeared. (Literally. He has been culled).

Anyway, Rielle chose to have her baby and raise him alone because she's done it before. Orlando Harris was born!

image.jpeg

So here is a pic of Marissa and Orlando, siblings, eating breakfast together before school.

They are adorable! I can't wait to hear more!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've got some pictures over in Happy Play Thread, but my current household is the O'Dourkes. I created Liam O'Dourke in CAS (Geek/Clumsy/Genius) and gave him a wife, Lydia (Creative/Good/Perfectionist). They ended up with twins quite unexpectedly: Laura is the spitting image of Liam, while her brother Lance takes more after Lydia. Laura has the Geek trait from Dad and the Good trait from Mom, and Lance got the Creative trait from Mom and the Clumsy trait from Dad. When they age to YA they'll get a unique trait that neither parent has. I'm holding off on aging them up until City Living release because they're both going to move to San Myshuno to seek their future.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Today I'm playing Princess Leia. More specifically: Princess Leia, Secret Agent.

Princess Leia moved from ... somewhere far far away, I guess, to a little cottage on Windenburg Island and started a new life as a Secret Agent. She's in a Secret Agents club with Barack Obama, Bella Goth, and Leo DiCaprio. She still doesn't own a computer, so she often goes to the library. There were too many librarians for a while - I just deleted the least cute one. (They were all cute, but seriously. Too many librarians.)

This is from a Club meeting of the Islanders, except Jacques Villareal didn't turn up. But Bjorn Bergson did (he and Elsa live in an actual lighthouse on the island), and so did some of the Hobbits. This is in the Hobbits' compound:

29275350534_952cd84e21_b.jpg

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I've got some pictures over in Happy Play Thread, but my current household is the O'Dourkes. I created Liam O'Dourke in CAS (Geek/Clumsy/Genius) and gave him a wife, Lydia (Creative/Good/Perfectionist). They ended up with twins quite unexpectedly: Laura is the spitting image of Liam, while her brother Lance takes more after Lydia. Laura has the Geek trait from Dad and the Good trait from Mom, and Lance got the Creative trait from Mom and the Clumsy trait from Dad. When they age to YA they'll get a unique trait that neither parent has. I'm holding off on aging them up until City Living release because they're both going to move to San Myshuno to seek their future.

Sounds fun! I would go check out the pictures but I have never seen that thread but will try to find it!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Today I'm playing Princess Leia. More specifically: Princess Leia, Secret Agent.

Princess Leia moved from ... somewhere far far away, I guess, to a little cottage on Windenburg Island and started a new life as a Secret Agent. She's in a Secret Agents club with Barack Obama, Bella Goth, and Leo DiCaprio. She still doesn't own a computer, so she often goes to the library. There were too many librarians for a while - I just deleted the least cute one. (They were all cute, but seriously. Too many librarians.)

This is from a Club meeting of the Islanders, except Jacques Villareal didn't turn up. But Bjorn Bergson did (he and Elsa live in an actual lighthouse on the island), and so did some of the Hobbits. This is in the Hobbits' compound:

29275350534_952cd84e21_b.jpg

I love the back story! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Carry on posting your households! All your households are so fun and interesting!!
    xyIcMqt.png