Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 4 Current household?

Comments

• Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    Where is everyone?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Hi guys, so I have had no simmers on all day, where are you all? I am rather disappointed as I put a lot of effort into this forum. I have an update but if you guys aren't going to post then I might just wait until some people post. I love seeing your current households so please post your households! Enjoy! :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member

My current family is the Greb Family. I am playing them on the short lifespan. To keep things simple I have chosen to make it a mostly going-Solo type play through. So single parent raising the child not marrying or moving in the partner (except temporarily in the case of a male heir), with one child per-generation. It's been a fun, light play through so far definitely a different experience playing on the short lifespan.

29205jm.jpg
    My Founder Corrie Greb. I randomly generated her name, aspiration and traits and then randomly created her in CAS. Corrie was Outgoing, Bro and Romantic and had the Computer Whiz aspiration and was part of the Tech Guru career. She did not complete her aspiration and I can't remember which level she ended up at for the career 5 maybe she didn't make the career split.

Corrie partnered up with the first male we ran across in our neighborhood which happened to be Geoffrey Landgraab. We weren't interested in breaking up his marriage with Nancy but it still took a few extra days to soften him up to take part in some romance. Corrie eventually did end up pregnant and the first generation was born...as a surprise set of Twins...

seorva.jpg
    20shw6f.jpg
    Phoebe, the blonde taking after dad, was the eldest and our heiress. Her sister Savannah is the brunet she takes after her mother a lot.

9gll53.jpg
    Phoebe is a Good, Art Loving, Goof Ball with the Whiz Kid Child Aspiration and the Successful Lineage Adult Aspiration. She did not complete the child aspiration and it's unlikely she'll finish the Adult one. At the time of this writing she is an Adult and is in the Painter Career and doing fairly well.

4lhd86.jpg
    Savannah was a Gloomy, Good Bro. She had the Social Butterfly Aspiration which she did not complete and the Computer Whiz aspiration like her mother. I got her into the Tech Guru Career had her take part in a successful Try for Baby with a childhood friend and then moved her out of the house once she aged up.

s5buqx.jpg
    bfrpj7.jpg
    Savannah partnered up with Willow Creek Librarian Blaze Carlos. They had a daughter named Star our Second Generation Heiress.

28bqrdu.jpg
    I rolled for the possibility of the Green Hair and it ended up being passed down when Star aged up into a child. Star got the good Trait and the Social Butterfly Aspiration. She ended up successfully completing her aspiration just before she aged up into a teen.

2e0k295.jpg
    Savannah's son Channing also aged up into a child. The two cousins are Best Friends and spend a lot of time hanging out together.

2rdkp54.jpg
    Corrie passed on.

2ic03ut.jpg
    Star aged up into a Teen. She gained the Neat trait and the Leader of the Pack aspiration.

23qyl1k.jpg
    Channing also aged up into a teen (he's Lazy and Mean and has the Mansion Baron aspiration).

16hj7kx.jpg
    Founding Generation and First Generation.

aaw21j.jpg
    First and Second Generation.

xfda2q.jpg
    Founding Generation and Second Generation.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    3KNPen wrote: »

My current family is the Greb Family. I am playing them on the short lifespan. To keep things simple I have chosen to make it a mostly going-Solo type play through. So single parent raising the child not marrying or moving in the partner (except temporarily in the case of a male heir), with one child per-generation. It's been a fun, light play through so far definitely a different experience playing on the short lifespan.

29205jm.jpg
    My Founder Corrie Greb. I randomly generated her name, aspiration and traits and then randomly created her in CAS. Corrie was Outgoing, Bro and Romantic and had the Computer Whiz aspiration and was part of the Tech Guru career. She did not complete her aspiration and I can't remember which level she ended up at for the career 5 maybe she didn't make the career split.

Corrie partnered up with the first male we ran across in our neighborhood which happened to be Geoffrey Landgraab. We weren't interested in breaking up his marriage with Nancy but it still took a few extra days to soften him up to take part in some romance. Corrie eventually did end up pregnant and the first generation was born...as a surprise set of Twins...

seorva.jpg
    20shw6f.jpg
    Phoebe, the blonde taking after dad, was the eldest and our heiress. Her sister Savannah is the brunet she takes after her mother a lot.

9gll53.jpg
    Phoebe is a Good, Art Loving, Goof Ball with the Whiz Kid Child Aspiration and the Successful Lineage Adult Aspiration. She did not complete the child aspiration and it's unlikely she'll finish the Adult one. At the time of this writing she is an Adult and is in the Painter Career and doing fairly well.

4lhd86.jpg
    Savannah was a Gloomy, Good Bro. She had the Social Butterfly Aspiration which she did not complete and the Computer Whiz aspiration like her mother. I got her into the Tech Guru Career had her take part in a successful Try for Baby with a childhood friend and then moved her out of the house once she aged up.

s5buqx.jpg
    bfrpj7.jpg
    Savannah partnered up with Willow Creek Librarian Blaze Carlos. They had a daughter named Star our Second Generation Heiress.

28bqrdu.jpg
    I rolled for the possibility of the Green Hair and it ended up being passed down when Star aged up into a child. Star got the good Trait and the Social Butterfly Aspiration. She ended up successfully completing her aspiration just before she aged up into a teen.

2e0k295.jpg
    Savannah's son Channing also aged up into a child. The two cousins are Best Friends and spend a lot of time hanging out together.

2rdkp54.jpg
    Corrie passed on.

2ic03ut.jpg
    Star aged up into a Teen. She gained the Neat trait and the Leader of the Pack aspiration.

23qyl1k.jpg
    Channing also aged up into a teen (he's Lazy and Mean and has the Mansion Baron aspiration).

16hj7kx.jpg

aaw21j.jpg

xfda2q.jpg

I love that! I have never tried on short span, I am always on long because I love my sims and don't want them to age up! I want to try making my sims have green hair because it actually looks surprisingly nice! Can't wait to hear more! xx
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited September 2016
    3KNPen wrote: »

29205jm.jpg

seorva.jpg
    20shw6f.jpg

9gll53.jpg

4lhd86.jpg

s5buqx.jpg
    bfrpj7.jpg

28bqrdu.jpg

2e0k295.jpg

2rdkp54.jpg
    Corrie passed on.

2ic03ut.jpg

23qyl1k.jpg

16hj7kx.jpg

aaw21j.jpg

xfda2q.jpg

Cool! How do you roll for unnatural hair colors? Is there a mod for that? For kids I mean. Did you just do it CAS or did she age up that way?
  • Options
    kwc1994xkwc1994x Posts: 28 New Member
    @Wyrren
    Supernatural! and Destiel!!!! Love that!!! They're such awesome Sims you've made too! :):)
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Dendarii I just used a random number generator 1 for blonde and 2 for the green and ended up with 2 so the green hair passed on. When she has kids I'll roll again (with whatever hair color the dad has as being the other choice) and keep going until if/when the green hair gets phased out. Normally I'd wait until she aged up into a teen to roll since the unnatural colors aren't available for the kids but I recently added a CC child hair that had unnatural colors so I did it when she was a child. She actually aged up into a teen with the green hair still intact though. All I did was change the color of her eyebrows to match it once the option because available.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Loving all ur posts!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't update yesterday!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    At the moment the Harris Merrick family is a bit depleted since big sisters Maiev Merrick (Dark hair) and Calia Merrick (red head) have just aged up and moved out.
    maievmerrickyabig.jpg
    caliamerrickyabig.jpg

There are still 3 teens living at home (and a random dude I moved in and keep locked in the basement due to the adult needed, you can start a save sans adult but I can't go to cas or anything without one since they're teens.)

There's Sylvanus Merrick, who's recently had a bit of a makeover.
    sylvanusmakeover2709.jpg
    sylvanusdotdoutfit.jpg

Medivh Merrick
    medivhmerrickteenbig.jpg
    medivhill2509.jpg
    Who has been a bit ill :lol:

and Sinclari Merrick, the heir (no pics of random adult I lock in the basement).
    sinclarimerrickteenbig.jpg

Mam, Jaina Merrick, formerly Harris, died when she woohooed with her dead husbands brother.
    jainaharrisstart.jpg

Her husband, Beau Jr. (remade twins I had born in game in TS3 Beau Merrick was their Dad) is the one in the red T-shirt, twin Raphael who woohooed Jaina to death is the one in the tie.
    merrickbrosbig.jpg

• Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Wow! Some great stories and lovely pictures, just had five minutes to go back and read the thread. I particularly like the murderous cop :naughty:
  • Options
    Wow! Some great stories and lovely pictures, just had five minutes to go back and read the thread. I particularly like the murderous cop :naughty:

Thanks! I actually killed off about 5 more sims with him, but didn't take any screenshots or write any story. I kind of figured that a murder story might not fit the "T for teen" rating of the game, and I didn't want to get any infractions for posting more. I'll probably add on to it in the next couple of days though since people seem to enjoy it.
  • Options
    At the moment the Harris Merrick family is a bit depleted since big sisters Maiev Merrick (Dark hair) and Calia Merrick (red head) have just aged up and moved out.
    maievmerrickyabig.jpg
    caliamerrickyabig.jpg

There are still 3 teens living at home (and a random dude I moved in and keep locked in the basement due to the adult needed, you can start a save sans adult but I can't go to cas or anything without one since they're teens.)

There's Sylvanus Merrick, who's recently had a bit of a makeover.
    sylvanusmakeover2709.jpg
    sylvanusdotdoutfit.jpg

Medivh Merrick
    medivhmerrickteenbig.jpg
    medivhill2509.jpg
    Who has been a bit ill :lol:

and Sinclari Merrick, the heir (no pics of random adult I lock in the basement).
    sinclarimerrickteenbig.jpg

Mam, Jaina Merrick, formerly Harris, died when she woohooed with her dead husbands brother.
    jainaharrisstart.jpg

Her husband, Beau Jr. (remade twins I had born in game in TS3 Beau Merrick was their Dad) is the one in the red T-shirt, twin Raphael who woohooed Jaina to death is the one in the tie.
    merrickbrosbig.jpg

I love your sims! I didn't know woohooing sims to death was a thing! Haha
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

I like that one too!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

Thanks! I actually killed off about 5 more sims with him, but didn't take any screenshots or write any story. I kind of figured that a murder story might not fit the "T for teen" rating of the game, and I didn't want to get any infractions for posting more. I'll probably add on to it in the next couple of days though since people seem to enjoy it.

I would love to hear more, I was wondering where your updates were! I don't think they will do anything as it is just a game, not real life!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    My current household as they first started out:

Robin Pratt
    wB4XAxx.png

Melanie Pratt
    cqwavku.png

Robin Pratt is a single mother that had her daughter, Melanie, when she was a teenager still in high school. After moving out of her parents' house, she was able to get enough money together to buy her and Melanie and very small house (basically a box with a bathroom, kitchen, and one bed). She was fully committed to raising her daughter and give her a good life.

Gqf1KDV.jpg

While Melanie was at school, Robin spent the day at the library, on the computer, teaching herself to program until she was skilled enough to start making a little bit of money with it to buy herself a computer to work from home.

Soon enough, Robin became skilled at programming and was able to successfully hack, make mobile apps and video games, and do freelance work. After saving up enough, she was finally able to buy herself and Melanie a nice house.

Melanie herself began drawing at a young age and grew very fond of it.

Eventually, Melanie became a teenager and began her hobby in painting.
    aNjE0rc.jpg

Finally, fast forwarding to today, Robin is maxed in programming and makes a living working from home doing freelance work and some hacking. She also recently bought a new, very nice house with 4 bedrooms, a nice backyard, an office for her, and a personal gym.

Melanie is maxed in painting and is using one of the extra bedrooms to paint in and hang her masterpieces on the walls. She also recently became a young adult and joined the painter career.
    Qy9Z9Ny.jpg

As for what's to come, Robin is trying to look for that "special someone".
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Update!!!
    I have a huge update!
    So first, Faith and Xavier, the newly engaged couple, move out into their new, empty starter home. It has a few pieces of cheap furniture in each room!
    iqkbk7.png
    281x3xw.png

Xavier was found cheating on faith with Courtney! Cory's girlfriend!
    2rhwfo6.png
    33tm6c1.jpg
    2q9f1c0.png
    e6vk14.png

And then, Faith saw!! They lost their whole romance bar
    2004b2c.png

Xavier realised he had done the wrong thing and got in a huge fight with Courtney, now they have no romance.
    25an5gp.png
    r8v211.png

Soon enough, faith and Xavier got back together.
    j0l0g7.jpg

Faith joined the writing career and has got to level 10 of writing skill, I think she is 5 or 6 in the career so far.
    Xavier is a tech guru and is level 10 of programming skill and level 5 or 6 in the career. They earnt a ton of money from writing books and going to work so their house is slowly being decorated but I don't think I have any pictures of that.

Xavier and Faith finally got married!! I have loads of pictures of their wedding day so here goes
    nxryvn.png
    255ierp.jpg
    vqjrll.png
    10qmfja.png
    161bwwh.png

I also went back to Carissa and Joey's household and found they had given birth! Her name is Clara and she is now a teenager so I will show you her appearance at the end.

Also, Damien aged up into a young adult, he also got a girlfriend called Lana (I hadn't given her a makeover at that point, again will show you her makeover at the end)
    2aalw5u.png

They also got proposed
    20r6yr9.png
    24z95cm.png

They are now married and pregnant with their first child!

Also, Jazmin (Clarissa and Joey's only alien child) and her boyfriend Josh grew into young adults and are now married and pregnant with their first alien child!!
    2ezn18g.png
    317dtfb.png

Makeover time!
    So, I mentioned Clara a few paragraphs up, and this is her appearance
    axbhja.png

I copied @3KNPen Idea on the green hair, I hope you don't mind!

This is Damien's wife Lana (Also mentioned her earlier in the update)
    13zofv6.png

Also, Alexia, The child before Clara, Aged up into a teen too!
    2410z8m.png

Also, Faith might be pregnant!

I hope you enjoyed this update and if this is the first update you read you might want to go back to the start to full understand things! Happy Simming!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    My current household as they first started out:

Robin Pratt
    wB4XAxx.png

Melanie Pratt
    cqwavku.png

Robin Pratt is a single mother that had her daughter, Melanie, when she was a teenager still in high school. After moving out of her parents' house, she was able to get enough money together to buy her and Melanie and very small house (basically a box with a bathroom, kitchen, and one bed). She was fully committed to raising her daughter and give her a good life.

Gqf1KDV.jpg

While Melanie was at school, Robin spent the day at the library, on the computer, teaching herself to program until she was skilled enough to start making a little bit of money with it to buy herself a computer to work from home.

Soon enough, Robin became skilled at programming and was able to successfully hack, make mobile apps and video games, and do freelance work. After saving up enough, she was finally able to buy herself and Melanie a nice house.

Melanie herself began drawing at a young age and grew very fond of it.

Eventually, Melanie became a teenager and began her hobby in painting.
    aNjE0rc.jpg

Finally, fast forwarding to today, Robin is maxed in programming and makes a living working from home doing freelance work and some hacking. She also recently bought a new, very nice house with 4 bedrooms, a nice backyard, an office for her, and a personal gym.

Melanie is maxed in painting and is using one of the extra bedrooms to paint in and hang her masterpieces on the walls. She also recently became a young adult and joined the painter career.
    Qy9Z9Ny.jpg

As for what's to come, Robin is trying to look for that "special someone".

I loved reading that! I find it really hard to start playing a household from nothing, I always try to use Cheats but I have been good recently! I can't wait to hear more! I hope Robin finds that special someone!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    This is my current family. They are my favorite by far.

09-29-16_7-11-43nbspPM_zps3iljthy2.png

This is my founder a sim I downloaded from the gallery. His name is Jack Heart.

09-29-16_6-51-01nbspPM_zpssdptgszv.png

His wife is a child I randomized in CAS from two sims I made. Her name is Shawna Heart. They are such a loving couple. They never have a cross word. Their relationship bars are full and have not gone down even with me not having them interact. They autonomously are lovey dovey all the time. It is so cute.

09-29-16_6-49-02nbspPM_zpsvajtbuvh.png

This is their first daughter Olivia Heart. She was the prettiest of their children so I kept her in the house to be the heiress.

09-29-16_6-44-40nbspPM_zpsiayhjjnr.png

This is Olivia's husband Cameron Sharp. He was a townie named Rudolfo something (don't remember his last name), and he was a total dud. I gave him a new hair style, took away his glasses, tweaked his features and this is what I got. Isn't he yummy? Olivia is one lucky girl.

09-29-16_6-43-52nbspPM_zpszsgytyv7.png

I went in game today to get pictures for this thread and for the first time I clicked on Cameron. He had the option to alter disguise. This is when I realized he was an alien. I never had a townie alien in any of my sim families.

09-29-16_6-49-39nbspPM_zpsnfc2mza7.png

This is the daughter of Olivia and Cameron. Her name is Lyndsey Smart. She is unhappy in this picture as her mother just had twin girls. She doesn't like all the attention she was getting going to them.

Jack and Shawna had a son and three more daughters. I moved them all out.

09-29-16_6-39-30nbspPM_zpsj6y0bh0f.png

This is Shawna's second daughter and her name sake. Shawna Richards. She came to her parents house to visit shortly after moving out and she showed up pregnant. I switched to play her and found out she was pregnant by a townie who was married.

09-29-16_6-38-15nbspPM_zpsbfuszyfv.png

This is the man she had chosen to be the father of her child. Gavin Richards. I promptly made him break up with his wife and they got married.

09-29-16_6-39-38nbspPM_zpsfbpqg7os.png

This is their first daughter Emely Richards.

Shawna is pregnant with another child. She is about due. Although the house is big and really nice, I might have to move them as the bills are 12,000 and they make no where near that amount.

09-29-16_8-29-27nbspPM_zpshuovewb1.png

09-29-16_8-29-33nbspPM_zpsazq5qqo9.png

I switched to their other Shawna and Jack's other daughters today and I saw that Holly Heart is in the family way as well. I had to see who the father was as she isn't married just like her sister Shawna she got pregnant outside of marriage tsk tsk.

09-29-16_8-30-50nbspPM_zpsydz6wibh.png

Well the mystery is solved. Her baby's father is Wolfgang Munch. Well no accounting for taste. I certainly wouldn't have picked him for her.

09-29-16_8-36-03nbspPM_zpsu5clo2im.png

Seems like the only sister who isn't in love or pregnant is Holly. She is a good girl. Let us hope she stays that way lol.

I am loving this family full of surprises it seems. I wonder what to expect next?

• Options
    Niki110287Niki110287 Posts: 110 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yesterday and today I played the Holden family. Brent and his sister Vienna live in Willow Creek and own a bakery in Magnolia Promenade. Brent is married to an alien named Starla and they just had their first child Venus.

09-29-16_10-12-46nbspPM_zpsulvcidzc.png
    Brent & Starla

09-29-16_10-16-45nbspPM_zpssl7fs7hf.png
    Starla without her disguise

09-29-16_10-16-06nbspPM_zpsffcqx1ap.png
    Vienna

09-29-16_10-11-54nbspPM_zpsxxnijsop.png
    Starla & Venus

Vienna just finished the master chef aspiration. I think I'm going to have her move out when I get CL and get her own apartment. Sharing a house with the happily married couple and their new baby is making her anxious to get out and meet someone and start a family of her own.

Brent and Starla opened a fancy restaurant that focuses on experimental cuisine. They just got the staff trained and the restaurant up to 4 stars. Things were great for them. Unfortunately things have taken a turn since Starla's friends from home have started disappearing. She has a club for her fellow aliens and three members have gone missing in a short time. Starla got a job at FutureSims labs to see if maybe she can find some answers there but so far she hasn't got a clue what could be happening. It's made Brent very nervous especially with little Venus.

Tomorrow I'll be switching over to the reason the aliens are going missing.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    So, I've been playing more of my Xena game lately, but I will update Barrow's eventually, lol. In the meantime, I have a story going for the Xena game, if anyone wants to check it out ;-D forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/900587/the-adventures-of-xena-amphipolis-and-gabrielle-potidia#latest
  • Options
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    This is my current family. They are my favorite by far.

09-29-16_7-11-43nbspPM_zps3iljthy2.png

This is my founder a sim I downloaded from the gallery. His name is Jack Heart.

09-29-16_6-51-01nbspPM_zpssdptgszv.png

His wife is a child I randomized in CAS from two sims I made. Her name is Shawna Heart. They are such a loving couple. They never have a cross word. Their relationship bars are full and have not gone down even with me not having them interact. They autonomously are lovey dovey all the time. It is so cute.

09-29-16_6-49-02nbspPM_zpsvajtbuvh.png

This is their first daughter Olivia Heart. She was the prettiest of their children so I kept her in the house to be the heiress.

09-29-16_6-44-40nbspPM_zpsiayhjjnr.png

This is Olivia's husband Cameron Sharp. He was a townie named Rudolfo something (don't remember his last name), and he was a total dud. I gave him a new hair style, took away his glasses, tweaked his features and this is what I got. Isn't he yummy? Olivia is one lucky girl.

09-29-16_6-43-52nbspPM_zpszsgytyv7.png

I went in game today to get pictures for this thread and for the first time I clicked on Cameron. He had the option to alter disguise. This is when I realized he was an alien. I never had a townie alien in any of my sim families.

09-29-16_6-49-39nbspPM_zpsnfc2mza7.png

This is the daughter of Olivia and Cameron. Her name is Lyndsey Smart. She is unhappy in this picture as her mother just had twin girls. She doesn't like all the attention she was getting going to them.

Jack and Shawna had a son and three more daughters. I moved them all out.

09-29-16_6-39-30nbspPM_zpsj6y0bh0f.png

This is Shawna's second daughter and her name sake. Shawna Richards. She came to her parents house to visit shortly after moving out and she showed up pregnant. I switched to play her and found out she was pregnant by a townie who was married.

09-29-16_6-38-15nbspPM_zpsbfuszyfv.png

This is the man she had chosen to be the father of her child. Gavin Richards. I promptly made him break up with his wife and they got married.

09-29-16_6-39-38nbspPM_zpsfbpqg7os.png

This is their first daughter Emely Richards.

Shawna is pregnant with another child. She is about due. Although the house is big and really nice, I might have to move them as the bills are 12,000 and they make no where near that amount.

09-29-16_8-29-27nbspPM_zpshuovewb1.png

09-29-16_8-29-33nbspPM_zpsazq5qqo9.png

I switched to their other Shawna and Jack's other daughters today and I saw that Holly Heart is in the family way as well. I had to see who the father was as she isn't married just like her sister Shawna she got pregnant outside of marriage tsk tsk.

09-29-16_8-30-50nbspPM_zpsydz6wibh.png

Well the mystery is solved. Her baby's father is Wolfgang Munch. Well no accounting for taste. I certainly wouldn't have picked him for her.

09-29-16_8-36-03nbspPM_zpsu5clo2im.png

Seems like the only sister who isn't in love or pregnant is Holly. She is a good girl. Let us hope she stays that way lol.

I am loving this family full of surprises it seems. I wonder what to expect next?

That is such an awesome household! Do you have a story progression mod? Shawna has had a lot of babies! Can't wait to hear more!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Niki110287 wrote: »
    Yesterday and today I played the Holden family. Brent and his sister Vienna live in Willow Creek and own a bakery in Magnolia Promenade. Brent is married to an alien named Starla and they just had their first child Venus.

09-29-16_10-12-46nbspPM_zpsulvcidzc.png
    Brent & Starla

09-29-16_10-16-45nbspPM_zpssl7fs7hf.png
    Starla without her disguise

09-29-16_10-16-06nbspPM_zpsffcqx1ap.png
    Vienna

09-29-16_10-11-54nbspPM_zpsxxnijsop.png
    Starla & Venus

Vienna just finished the master chef aspiration. I think I'm going to have her move out when I get CL and get her own apartment. Sharing a house with the happily married couple and their new baby is making her anxious to get out and meet someone and start a family of her own.

Brent and Starla opened a fancy restaurant that focuses on experimental cuisine. They just got the staff trained and the restaurant up to 4 stars. Things were great for them. Unfortunately things have taken a turn since Starla's friends from home have started disappearing. She has a club for her fellow aliens and three members have gone missing in a short time. Starla got a job at FutureSims labs to see if maybe she can find some answers there but so far she hasn't got a clue what could be happening. It's made Brent very nervous especially with little Venus.

Tomorrow I'll be switching over to the reason the aliens are going missing.

That is a cute story, i hope Starla finds the aliens
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Dendarii wrote: »
    So, I've been playing more of my Xena game lately, but I will update Barrow's eventually, lol. In the meantime, I have a story going for the Xena game, if anyone wants to check it out ;-D forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/900587/the-adventures-of-xena-amphipolis-and-gabrielle-potidia#latest

I will go and check it out right now!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Carry on posting your households! All your households are so fun and interesting!!
    xyIcMqt.png