Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 4 Current household?

Comments

• Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    I have about six families I switch between. (Not including the sims 2 & 3) Right now I'm playing the Caldwell family. It's a single dad and his seven-year-old daughter (Just what I assume her age is). The back story is: Aurelia, his late wife, and Laelia's mother died in a car accident two years prior. He and his daughter moved into his mother's house after she passed away, and they're now trying to move on and have a fresh start. Being a single father is hard! Anyhow, they're one of my favorite families.
    10-02-16_12-25-44nbspAM_zpsuexovnll.png
    10-02-16_12-22-07nbspAM_zps4fzcusyi.png
    10-01-16_10-49-20nbspPM_zps16qriqod.png

Aww, Laelia is so cute! I can't wait to hear more! I also switch eternal loads of households but all the households I switch between are part of the same family xx
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Right now my absolute favourite household is the Waterhouses. I started playing my simself and my partner. I never do that as I find it a bit creepy but I went ahead with it this time, and actually really enjoyed it.
    Since then, they had 4 kids and now 5 grandchildren, all moved out. I play every one of their households.
    However, my simself passed away not long ago and I decided to move two of the grandchildren with my partner's simself (now an elderly) so he wouldn't be so lonely. It's working out delightfully and the two teens care so much for their grandpa! <3
    Here are from left to right: Lillyth Waterhouse, Amaya Waterhouse, and Björn Waterhouse.
    10_02_16_9_13_20_AM.pngsubir imagen

P.S. If I decide to buy City Living, these teenagers will move there as soon as they become YA (with gramps if he is still alive!)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Just got into my current generation of my personal '10 gen or bust' challenge (i'm so fickle when it comes to staying with one family i've banned myself from making a new one till i hit 10 generations with this one!) Meet the Baeur's!
    Mumma Luna, Dad Octavio and the triplets Candace, Trevon and Francis!

tumblr_oedub8CAIf1tlsj96o3_1280.png
    They spend Sundays doing stuff as a family!

tumblr_oedub8CAIf1tlsj96o2_1280.png

Even though fall has started they headed to the Bluffs this weekend to enjoy a fire and a swim!

tumblr_ocrxym1mZr1tlsj96o7_1280.png
    This is Luna's parents Lissa and Lance when they got engaged! its probably one of my favourite sims 4 photos ever!

Check out the current family tree here!!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    listles wrote: »
    still the same and it will not go pass number1 since i keep aging fully turn off

Don't your sims age at all?

no i chose not to let them age i prefer to play with aging fully off and prefer to keep my sims always the same age for me my prefered choice is to play with aging fully off
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Right now my absolute favourite household is the Waterhouses. I started playing my simself and my partner. I never do that as I find it a bit creepy but I went ahead with it this time, and actually really enjoyed it.
    Since then, they had 4 kids and now 5 grandchildren, all moved out. I play every one of their households.
    However, my simself passed away not long ago and I decided to move two of the grandchildren with my partner's simself (now an elderly) so he wouldn't be so lonely. It's working out delightfully and the two teens care so much for their grandpa! <3
    Here are from left to right: Lillyth Waterhouse, Amaya Waterhouse, and Björn Waterhouse.
    10_02_16_9_13_20_AM.pngsubir imagen

P.S. If I decide to buy City Living, these teenagers will move there as soon as they become YA (with gramps if he is still alive!)

Aww, I have never tried my simself either but it looks super fun! Can't wait to hear more!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    @listles thanks. I seriously should do a PA (public announcement) and post Nora's and Sylvia's sad faces and say something like, if you get pregnant outside of marriage looking like this wouldn't be the worst of your problems lol.

Haha, I thought Nora and Sylvia were happy❤️

I thought so too until I tried to get a pic without that pouty sad look lol. Nah it isn't that bad lol, but seriously I couldn't resist saying that because of those faces lol.
  • Options
    I have about six families I switch between. (Not including the sims 2 & 3) Right now I'm playing the Caldwell family. It's a single dad and his seven-year-old daughter (Just what I assume her age is). The back story is: Aurelia, his late wife, and Laelia's mother died in a car accident two years prior. He and his daughter moved into his mother's house after she passed away, and they're now trying to move on and have a fresh start. Being a single father is hard! Anyhow, they're one of my favorite families.

Laelia is uber adorable. You lucky to have such a cute kid.
  • Options
    LunaNova wrote: »
    Just got into my current generation of my personal '10 gen or bust' challenge (i'm so fickle when it comes to staying with one family i've banned myself from making a new one till i hit 10 generations with this one!) Meet the Baeur's!
    Mumma Luna, Dad Octavio and the triplets Candace, Trevon and Francis!

tumblr_oedub8CAIf1tlsj96o3_1280.png
    They spend Sundays doing stuff as a family!

tumblr_oedub8CAIf1tlsj96o2_1280.png

Even though fall has started they headed to the Bluffs this weekend to enjoy a fire and a swim!

tumblr_ocrxym1mZr1tlsj96o7_1280.png
    This is Luna's parents Lissa and Lance when they got engaged! its probably one of my favourite sims 4 photos ever!

Check out the current family tree here!!

Will check the family tree out in a minute! I love when my sims have triplets even though it is hard work!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    still the same and it will not go pass number1 since i keep aging fully turn off

Don't your sims age at all?

no i chose not to let them age i prefer to play with aging fully off and prefer to keep my sims always the same age for me my prefered choice is to play with aging fully off

I didn't know you could do that.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    @listles thanks. I seriously should do a PA (public announcement) and post Nora's and Sylvia's sad faces and say something like, if you get pregnant outside of marriage looking like this wouldn't be the worst of your problems lol.

Haha, I thought Nora and Sylvia were happy❤️

I thought so too until I tried to get a pic without that pouty sad look lol. Nah it isn't that bad lol, but seriously I couldn't resist saying that because of those faces lol.

good, lol
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

How can child sims be that cute?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited October 2016

Thanks! I thought she turned out super cute as well. Her mom had red hair and those green eyes that Laelia has. I love seeing the genetics play out. BTW I download most of my sims off the gallery (like Laelia's mom and dad) two random sims made by two random different people and see what their kids will look like. I may tweak their eye color or hair color but I leave everything else alone (besides their clothes). It spices up the game for me.

Here are a few more pictures of them. 10-02-16_9-19-31nbspAM_zpstvxpc5gl.png
    Here they're eating some popcorn and watching a movie before bed (even though it's a school night).
    10-02-16_9-56-38nbspAM_zpsfvdwfoo3.png
    Laelia at school.
    10-02-16_10-06-16nbspAM_zpsgv1radgy.png
    And here Gabriel and his daughter enjoying dinner. I guess they were too hungry and decided not to eat at the table.

Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options

Thanks! I thought she turned out super cute as well. Her mom had red hair and those green eyes that Laelia has. I love seeing the genetics play out. BTW I download most of my sims off the gallery (like Laelia's mom and dad) two random sims made by two random different people and see what their kids will look like. I may tweak their eye color or hair color but I leave everything else alone (besides their clothes). It spices up the game for me.

Here are a few more pictures of them. 10-02-16_9-19-31nbspAM_zpstvxpc5gl.png
    Here they're eating some popcorn and watching a movie before bed (even though it's a school night).
    10-02-16_9-56-38nbspAM_zpsfvdwfoo3.png
    Laelia at school.
    10-02-16_10-06-16nbspAM_zpsgv1radgy.png
    And here Gabriel and his daughter enjoying dinner. I guess they were too hungry and decided not to eat at the table.

They are adorable! Can't wait to hear more!!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    tumblr_ocf7s7bGaj1vvrglco1_540.png
    tumblr_ocf7utcFSB1vvrglco1_540.png

Currently playing with the Gagnon-Holiday family. Above are photos of Callie (teen, young adult) who is going through a rough patch right now with her mom and her job. Below is a picture of Summer and Derek, Callie's parents.

tumblr_oegc6satoL1vvrglco1_540.png
    If you would like to learn more about Callie click the link below to check out my simblr and the rest of the Gagnon-Holiday drama!!!plumbobxsims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    2wnwb48.jpg

This is my sim family!
    From left to right, we have:

Zara Ly: mother and adult
    Ellis Ly: Father and adult
    Clover Ly: Daughter and teen
    Ruby Ly: Daughter and child.

Zara is a failed novel author who currently works as a Advice Columnist. Ellis is an aspiring gardner and he is in the Scientist career. Clover is a kleptomaniac, but she is also very funny and hopes to be a comedian one day! Ruby is our little whiz kid and geek! Tech Guru would be her dream career!

I hope you guys like them. If you do, I will post updates and stuff on this thread! :)
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    aob wrote: »
    2wnwb48.jpg

This is my sim family!

Zara is a failed novel author who currently works as a Advice Columnist. Ellis is an aspiring gardner and he is in the Scientist career. Clover is a kleptomaniac, but she is also very funny and hopes to be a comedian one day! Ruby is our little whiz kid and geek! Tech Guru would be her dream career!

I hope you guys like them. If you do, I will post updates and stuff on this thread! :)

That is a wonderful eclectic family you have there. I love Clover's looks. She is a great mix of mother and father. I think Ruby is going to be a clone of her mother.
  • Options

Currently playing with the Gagnon-Holiday family. Above are photos of Callie (teen, young adult) who is going through a rough patch right now with her mom and her job. Below is a picture of Summer and Derek, Callie's parents.

If you would like to learn more about Callie click the link below to check out my simblr and the rest of the Gagnon-Holiday drama!!!plumbobxsims.tumblr.com

Aww I hope that Callie gets through her rough patch soon. That is no fun to be going through things like that.
  • Options

They are very pretty! I am definitely going to check the link out!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    2wnwb48.jpg

This is my sim family!

I love them, they are all so pretty especially Clover! I would love to see updates on them!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    @aob
    Nice family! Clover and mom's eyes are beautiful <3
  • Options
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    @aob
    Nice family! Clover and mom's eyes are beautiful <3

Totally agree!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Loving the updates!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sorry that I haven't been able to update recently!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    2wnwb48.jpg

This is my sim family!

I love them, they are all so pretty especially Clover! I would love to see updates on them!❤️

I like the colourful hair!
    xyIcMqt.png