Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 4 Current household?

Comments

• Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    listles wrote: »
    Today I'm playing Princess Leia. More specifically: Princess Leia, Secret Agent.

Princess Leia moved from ... somewhere far far away, I guess, to a little cottage on Windenburg Island and started a new life as a Secret Agent. She's in a Secret Agents club with Barack Obama, Bella Goth, and Leo DiCaprio. She still doesn't own a computer, so she often goes to the library. There were too many librarians for a while - I just deleted the least cute one. (They were all cute, but seriously. Too many librarians.)

This is from a Club meeting of the Islanders, except Jacques Villareal didn't turn up. But Bjorn Bergson did (he and Elsa live in an actual lighthouse on the island), and so did some of the Hobbits. This is in the Hobbits' compound:

29275350534_952cd84e21_b.jpg

I love the back story! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures!❤️
    I like the way your using people that exist and making them into characters!❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Today I'm playing Princess Leia. More specifically: Princess Leia, Secret Agent.

Princess Leia moved from ... somewhere far far away, I guess, to a little cottage on Windenburg Island and started a new life as a Secret Agent. She's in a Secret Agents club with Barack Obama, Bella Goth, and Leo DiCaprio. She still doesn't own a computer, so she often goes to the library. There were too many librarians for a while - I just deleted the least cute one. (They were all cute, but seriously. Too many librarians.)

This is from a Club meeting of the Islanders, except Jacques Villareal didn't turn up. But Bjorn Bergson did (he and Elsa live in an actual lighthouse on the island), and so did some of the Hobbits. This is in the Hobbits' compound:

29275350534_952cd84e21_b.jpg

I love the back story! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures!❤️
    I like the way your using people that exist and making them into characters!❤️

Thank you! I've had a lot of fun with this save. When my Sims have a boring thing to do (there's a lot of computer time at this job level :/ ), I can still be entertained by random celebrity encounters that happen in the background :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    A few pictures of the O'Dourke family:

Here's Laura O'Dourke with her good friend Emily Steiner (one of my other Sims but I'm not actively playing the family right now). I'm thinking of a possible romance for the two.

09-24-16_2-34-16nbspPM_zpsjm7br8nc.png

This is the family dining out -- I usually send them out to eat once a week to catch up on activities:

09-24-16_2-59-35nbspPM_zpse2avdahf.png

And I just happened to catch this shot of Liam and the twins as Lydia was heading home, before they followed her:

09-24-16_3-01-02nbspPM_zpsx4qyastb.png
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    So I played a little more. I wanted to do more but real life invaded. Anyway:

I thought Markus had been culled because he was gone from Rielle's relationship panel, but then he called her so she went to hang out with him and now Markus is back on the list!

Rielle and Markus went for brunch together. It was a little awkward when they started talking with another family at a separate table, but they were not deterred. Rielle asked Markus again to be her boyfriend and he said yes!
    image.jpg

Rielle thought she'd better tie the knot right away to avoid losing Markus, so they got married behind the restaurant.

image_1.jpgt

So now Markus is home living with Rielle and the kids. I have a feeling it won't last. But we'll see!
  • Options
    emtheelfemtheelf Posts: 49 Member
    So I have some kids around. This is Gabriella, daughter of Bob and Eliza Pancakes. She's a real cutie and I think I'll like having her around quite a lot. Been interesting seeing genetics at work too.

r7m2k8.png

And then there's Dina Caliente's adopted daughter with her new wife. They've been fortunate enough to get the main Caliente house so there's plenty of space for their growing brood. Unfortunately neither have particularly good jobs so I have no idea how they'll pay for the bills.

292wemh.png

And then there's the son of Katrina Caliente and Marcus Flex (who were together when I went into her household so I rolled with it), after refusing her marriage proposal, he did accept the try for a baby interaction... weird guy. This is their son, Connor Flex.

zm17va.png

There's one more Caliente baby but they've yet to age up so I'll show them off once they have. More recently, Johnny Zest has become a step-father to a townie's baby. They're looking at maybe settling down somewhere bigger so are saving up for a nicer house. Wish the poor guy good luck.
    Forever in love with the Sims 2 :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    So I played a little more. I wanted to do more but real life invaded. Anyway:

I thought Markus had been culled because he was gone from Rielle's relationship panel, but then he called her so she went to hang out with him and now Markus is back on the list!

Rielle and Markus went for brunch together. It was a little awkward when they started talking with another family at a separate table, but they were not deterred. Rielle asked Markus again to be her boyfriend and he said yes!
    image.jpg

Rielle thought she'd better tie the knot right away to avoid losing Markus, so they got married behind the restaurant.

image_1.jpgt

So now Markus is home living with Rielle and the kids. I have a feeling it won't last. But we'll see!

Reille is very pretty! I love how they got married behind the restraunt, how romantic! Haha
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

Here's Laura O'Dourke with her good friend Emily Steiner (one of my other Sims but I'm not actively playing the family right now). I'm thinking of a possible romance for the two.

This is the family dining out -- I usually send them out to eat once a week to catch up on activities:

And I just happened to catch this shot of Liam and the twins as Lydia was heading home, before they followed her:

They are an adorable family! Laura and Lydia are very pretty! I wonder if Laura is going to get romantic with Emily?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    emtheelf wrote: »
    So I have some kids around. This is Gabriella, daughter of Bob and Eliza Pancakes. She's a real cutie and I think I'll like having her around quite a lot. Been interesting seeing genetics at work too.

r7m2k8.png

And then there's Dina Caliente's adopted daughter with her new wife. They've been fortunate enough to get the main Caliente house so there's plenty of space for their growing brood. Unfortunately neither have particularly good jobs so I have no idea how they'll pay for the bills.

292wemh.png

And then there's the son of Katrina Caliente and Marcus Flex (who were together when I went into her household so I rolled with it), after refusing her marriage proposal, he did accept the try for a baby interaction... weird guy. This is their son, Connor Flex.

zm17va.png

There's one more Caliente baby but they've yet to age up so I'll show them off once they have. More recently, Johnny Zest has become a step-father to a townie's baby. They're looking at maybe settling down somewhere bigger so are saving up for a nicer house. Wish the poor guy good luck.

Awe! They are so cute! My favourite is Gabriella, she reminds me of a sim I made recently❤️
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I probably wont be able to update today as I am very busy but I will try later and if not, tomorrow!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Here is my family currently:

l/r: Sasha, Maverick, Chris, McKayla, Evenlea, and Jenna is in front center. Jenna is the second generation heir. Her husband Mark died when they were young adults. Maverick and McKayla are her children and the 3rd generation heirs(they had 2 other children as well). Chris is McKayla's husband and Evenlea is their child. Sasha is Maverick's wife and they are expecting their first child.

LReyZ1f.png
    Post edited by sillyangel0906 on
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Here is my family currently:

l/r: Sasha, Maverick, Chris, McKayla, Evenlea, and Jenna is in front center. Jenna is the second generation heir. Her husband Mark died when they were young adults. Maverick and McKayla are her children and the 3rd generation heirs(they had 2 other children as well). Chris is McKayla's husband and Evenlea is their child. Sasha is Maverick's wife and they are expecting their first child.

LReyZ1f.png

That is such a cute family!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I have managed to play today so I can update later!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Update
    so I have a big update today!
    So first up, here is Cory and Faith's new appearances:
    10zvl9c.png
    r7lirr.png

In those pictures they were teenagers
    Here is Jazmin's disguise:
    fumn8g.png

I made a couple of new families to put in the neighbourhood as there were hardly any teenagers and Faith went over to meet the Randalls and met Trevor (I think that's his name)
    66wutl.jpg

And soon enough, they got together
    6zpksk.jpg

But little did Faith know, Trevor was a Drug addict
    2mk20y.jpg

And he was cheating on her with two different women, Kamri (Faith's relative!) and a girl that I don't know her name
    2s5xvh3.jpg

and soon enough
    2q87y2w.png
    Faith, Kamri and No name were all pregnant with Trevor's children!

and again, but this time with no name
    vi08jr.png

When Faith and Cory turned into Young adults, They moved in together with Trevor, Cory hated Trevor and was trying to get Faith to break up with him because he sensed something was wrong
    2emlsmq.png
    Faith was furious with Cory until...

2rx8hhf.png
    Faith caught Trevor and no name! She was devastated as she was heavily pregnant with Trevor's baby

So, she decided to get revenge, serious revenge....

20qm2ic.png[fdtxth.png

She drowned him...

Meanwhile, Cory met a beautiful, Smart and Loyal girl called Courtney Randall, She is Trevor's younger sister but she despises Trevor and she is nothing like him.
    s3lc1t.png
    They are taking it slow and are just romantic interests at the moment but she is living with Cory and Faith

Faith has also recovered from the horrible incident and is starting to take an interest in Xavier ( No names brother)
    oqk58o.png
    They are also taking it slow

Happy simming guys!
    will hopefully post another update tomorrow!

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    @listles Yes, the instant elopement behind the restaurant is so very The Sims. Lol!! I'm just so lazy sometimes so it's easier to do things unrealistically.

I LOVE your story. It made me chuckle
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    @listles Yes, the instant elopement behind the restaurant is so very The Sims. Lol!! I'm just so lazy sometimes so it's easier to do things unrealistically.

I LOVE your story. It made me chuckle
    Haha, thank you! I love your story too!

I do that all the time, it is just such a fuss to make a big wedding sometimes so I get them married in the first day of meeting each other. I don't know how people have them being boyfriend and girlfriend for so long and not get them married! :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Carry on posting your households! All your households are so fun and interesting!!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I will be updating tomorrow!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Donald woke up and prepared for another long day of policing. Everything went according to plan until the first witness of the day showed up and it was...

09_25_16_2_44_16_PM.png

Jason Isbell! I was a bit disappointed, since I just made him like 3 weeks ago and spent an hour creating him, but according to the rules I set out, he had to die. Donald carried on business as usual, all the while thinking of creative ways to off Jason.

About halfway through his work day, Donald was called out to investigate a crime scene. After collecting evidence and dusting for fingerprints, he went up the stairs to get a witness statement. As luck would have it, the witness was...

09_25_16_2_47_11_PM.png

Jason's teenage daughter, Kenzie! Well now... things just got complicated. Complicated is good when you're telling a story, but not so good when you're trying to get away with murder. Donald knew that he couldn't just kill two members of the same family immediately after taking witness statements from them in public. He had to figure out a way to kill two sims with one stone.

After the work day was done, Donald invited Kenzie over to go over some more details in regards to the crime she witnessed. This explanation, of course, was just a ploy to...

09_25_16_3_00_41_PM.png

lock her up in a cage! Donald isn't sure what to do next and neither am I, but this will bide some time while we figure it out.

Donald needs to send somebody over to the Isbell residence to deliver the message: Keep your mouth shut or you never see your daughter again. Donald's nephew is in the bodybuilding career, so he'll probably send him over to beat up and threaten Jason.

Somebody has to die - that's the entire point of this storyline, to kill off sims and free up some space. There are 4 members in the Isbell family: Jason, his wife, Linda, and his two teenage kids, Kenzie and Andy. I haven't figured out which one is going to die yet. I'll have to decide on the fly depending on what happens when I send some muscle over there to threaten them.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    What I fun thread! I have a couple of saves going at the moment, and I already a started a thread to chronicle one of them, but I'd love to share my other main Sim story at the moment!

So, I made Thomas Barrow sim, based on Downton Abbey (I was kind of hoping to give him a less depressing life than on the show, lol). He's ambitious, romantic, and, yes, has a bit of mean streak. It was tough at first, living in his little one bedroom house in the cheapest part of Windenberg, slogging away at the bottom rung of the business career. But, slowly, he started to make his way up the corporate ladder, even if he had the occassional backfired blackmail attempt :-P

He joined the Paragons, and quickly took it over. Siobhan took it hard, but they've actually gotten past it, bonding over their mutual ambition, shared career path, and how much better they are than other people. They've become best of friends! Under Thomas's leadership, Paragons had major revamp--no more trying on outfits and drinking copious amounts of coffee. Instead, it's a club based around various social interactions-they're still enemies with the renegades, and now they're a detailed list on which clubs to be friendly to, which are permitted romance wise, and which are lame enough to be picked on. They're color of choice is now red, and they're headquarters has moved to the Cafe Rouge (built by oscarii to replace the exceedingly lame nightclub in Willow Creek, and is honestly one of my fav things ever), where upstairs they have a lavish exclusive club suite, to help with those all night meetups! The Paragons have thrived since Thomas took over, along with becoming much more exclusive, and sports illustrious members such as Nancy Landgrab and Mortimer Goth!

Here the club is dancing together at Cafe Rouge, while Thomas smooches with his husband.

09_25_16_12_31_10_PM.png

Speaking of...

So, Thomas's romantic exploits started off rocky. He kept hitting on married men and getting shot down (Oh, Thomas...) But then...whos's that? That performer, who keeps showing up at the various lounges Thomas has been visiting...the one that made him laugh and put him in a good mood for hours afterward...with the pretty blond hair and dashing blond moustache...

Turns out, his name is Jayce. Oh, Jayce. Good, decent, if somewhat squeamish Jayce. But he's noncommital...oh dear, I do hope this doesn't end in heartbreak...

09_23_16_7_44_35_PM.png

Despite perhaps some reservations, Jayce agrees to be Thomas's boyfriend, and then agrees they should move in together. Thomas moves in to Jayce's cute little starter in Willow Creek, and, what??? What's this??? Jayce is a Villain in the Scret Agent career??? I thought he was an entertainer :neutral: I guess he was undercover.

ANyway, after decently long engagement, Thomas starts itching for the big day. They plan a casual wedding in their back yard, inviting all their friends. And...Jayce starts freaking out. He gets all tense...is he going to go through with it??

Well, after a drink or two, some pre-wedding whoohoo, and a nice chat sitting on the bed, Jayce calms down. The wedding goes ahead as planned, and Jayce and Thomas tie the knot.

09_23_16_1_59_02_PM.png

Soon, they both start thinking of starting a family, and before too long Thomas is expecting! (Thank you MCCC!) Once they're first child ages up, a boy named Brennan with golden locks like Bryce and Thomas's pale blue eyes, it seems time to move to bigger place. They buy the Summer Home lot in Windenberg and build their dream home (well, download it from the gallery :-P) It's expensive, and there's not much left over for furnishings so it stays a bit bare for a while, but it's worth it to have a good sized homes in a good neighborhood! They decide to expand their family more, and after an encouraging fee waive from the wishing well, adopt another baby--named Carson! Bryce get pregnant pretty soon after that, and gives birth right around when Carson ages up. This time it's a baby girl! Here's a rare shot of the whole family sitting down to breakfast together...

09_24_16_10_49_25_PM.png

With blond hair and blue eyes like her big brother, Kristyn is a rambunctious, outgoing kid who basically lives on the monkey bars and makes friends all over town. Both Brennan and Carson are confidant, intelligent young men. Brennan is the head of the Youth Chess Club, and Carson is also a member, which is where they met and befriended Yuki and Elsa. The club's gotten pretty popular--even Alexander Goth joined! Here they all are at Yuki birthday party--a tad bittersweet, since once she ages up she'll be saying goodbye to the Club :-(

09_25_16_4_46_00_PM.png
    (Her birthday was at the Villareal's, since in this MCCC'd game, Candy Behr and Jacque got married. That's right--she's Candy Villareal now! :-P)

So, yeah. That's pretty much it. Both Jayce and Thomas are both trying to manage their growing family, and get that next promotion, while still making time for romance. 09_25_16_3_10_46_PM.png

And Thomas and Siobhan are still besties! Here the three of them are out dinner together, waiting for their meal while Jayce checks in on the kids at home.

09_25_16_1_55_59_PM.png

It's a lot to juggle...and Thomas just found out he's pregnant again. That big house is starting to feel awfully cramped...

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    (Shameless Simblr plug incoming)
    My current family is the Humanowitz family (link right here if you wanna see more), whom I've been using pretty much since launch, though I didn't start playing them seriously until Get to Work, when aliens became playable.

tumblr_inline_oddmbmkisz1ups5fw_1280.png

As you can tell, there's a lot of aliens in the family (hence the name). The two newlyweds pictured above are Norman and Miley, while the ghost is Norman's father Clant Eastwood, and the living alien is Clant's clone, Julio Eastwood, whom I'm gonna be putting through the Politics career,

Norman is generation 3, named after his grandmother (and Legacy Founder, Norma-Jean Humanowitz). This is Norma-Jean on the couch (the ghost), alongside pretty much the rest of the family, give or take a few.
    tumblr_oddljcz4l81vyy5zmo1_1280.png

Miley and Norman have two kids, Kenzie (the girl) and Bort (the boy), pictured below:
    tumblr_inline_oe32xf91Ta1ups5fw_1280.png
    tumblr_inline_oe32xsPznO1ups5fw_1280.png

Miley and Norman's cousin is Olivia Pancakes (the daughter of Bob Pancakes Jr, who is obviously Bob's son, and Hayleigh Humanowitz, the blonde with the gold necklace and skinny jeans in the group pic above).
    tumblr_inline_oe330klHhK1ups5fw_1280.png

Kenzie, Bort and Olivia are gonna be roomies when City Living comes out, although I'm still pinning down their career trajectories. Kenzie is Active, so she's gonna get into the Social Media career, as a fitness model. Gonna make her hardcore into jogging and the Yoga skill. Meanwhile Olivia is gonna be a self-employed artist, and is gonna be all about street art. Bort... well, Bort is Creative, so I thought the Singing skill might be fun.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Dendarii wrote: »
    What I fun thread! I have a couple of saves going at the moment, and I already a started a thread to chronicle one of them, but I'd love to share my other main Sim story at the moment!

So, I made Thomas Barrow sim, based on Downton Abbey (I was kind of hoping to give him a less depressing life than on the show, lol). He's ambitious, romantic, and, yes, has a bit of mean streak. It was tough at first, living in his little one bedroom house in the cheapest part of Windenberg, slogging away at the bottom rung of the business career. But, slowly, he started to make his way up the corporate ladder, even if he had the occassional backfired blackmail attempt :-P

He joined the Paragons, and quickly took it over. Siobhan took it hard, but they've actually gotten past it, bonding over their mutual ambition, shared career path, and how much better they are than other people. They've become best of friends! Under Thomas's leadership, Paragons had major revamp--no more trying on outfits and drinking copious amounts of coffee. Instead, it's a club based around various social interactions-they're still enemies with the renegades, and now they're a detailed list on which clubs to be friendly to, which are permitted romance wise, and which are lame enough to be picked on. They're color of choice is now red, and they're headquarters has moved to the Cafe Rouge (built by oscarii to replace the exceedingly lame nightclub in Willow Creek, and is honestly one of my fav things ever), where upstairs they have a lavish exclusive club suite, to help with those all night meetups! The Paragons have thrived since Thomas took over, along with becoming much more exclusive, and sports illustrious members such as Nancy Landgrab and Mortimer Goth!

Here the club is dancing together at Cafe Rouge, while Thomas smooches with his husband.

09_25_16_12_31_10_PM.png

Speaking of...

So, Thomas's romantic exploits started off rocky. He kept hitting on married men and getting shot down (Oh, Thomas...) But then...whos's that? That performer, who keeps showing up at the various lounges Thomas has been visiting...the one that made him laugh and put him in a good mood for hours afterward...with the pretty blond hair and dashing blond moustache...

Turns out, his name is Jayce. Oh, Jayce. Good, decent, if somewhat squeamish Jayce. But he's noncommital...oh dear, I do hope this doesn't end in heartbreak...

09_23_16_7_44_35_PM.png

Despite perhaps some reservations, Jayce agrees to be Thomas's boyfriend, and then agrees they should move in together. Thomas moves in to Jayce's cute little starter in Willow Creek, and, what??? What's this??? Jayce is a Villain in the Scret Agent career??? I thought he was an entertainer :neutral: I guess he was undercover.

ANyway, after decently long engagement, Thomas starts itching for the big day. They plan a casual wedding in their back yard, inviting all their friends. And...Jayce starts freaking out. He gets all tense...is he going to go through with it??

Well, after a drink or two, some pre-wedding whoohoo, and a nice chat sitting on the bed, Jayce calms down. The wedding goes ahead as planned, and Jayce and Thomas tie the knot.

09_23_16_1_59_02_PM.png

Soon, they both start thinking of starting a family, and before too long Thomas is expecting! (Thank you MCCC!) Once they're first child ages up, a boy named Brennan with golden locks like Bryce and Thomas's pale blue eyes, it seems time to move to bigger place. They buy the Summer Home lot in Windenberg and build their dream home (well, download it from the gallery :-P) It's expensive, and there's not much left over for furnishings so it stays a bit bare for a while, but it's worth it to have a good sized homes in a good neighborhood! They decide to expand their family more, and after an encouraging fee waive from the wishing well, adopt another baby--named Carson! Bryce get pregnant pretty soon after that, and gives birth right around when Carson ages up. This time it's a baby girl! Here's a rare shot of the whole family sitting down to breakfast together...

09_24_16_10_49_25_PM.png

With blond hair and blue eyes like her big brother, Kristyn is a rambunctious, outgoing kid who basically lives on the monkey bars and makes friends all over town. Both Brennan and Carson are confidant, intelligent young men. Brennan is the head of the Youth Chess Club, and Carson is also a member, which is where they met and befriended Yuki and Elsa. The club's gotten pretty popular--even Alexander Goth joined! Here they all are at Yuki birthday party--a tad bittersweet, since once she ages up she'll be saying goodbye to the Club :-(

09_25_16_4_46_00_PM.png
    (Her birthday was at the Villareal's, since in this MCCC'd game, Candy Behr and Jacque got married. That's right--she's Candy Villareal now! :-P)

So, yeah. That's pretty much it. Both Jayce and Thomas are both trying to manage their growing family, and get that next promotion, while still making time for romance. 09_25_16_3_10_46_PM.png

And Thomas and Siobhan are still besties! Here the three of them are out dinner together, waiting for their meal while Jayce checks in on the kids at home.

09_25_16_1_55_59_PM.png

It's a lot to juggle...and Thomas just found out he's pregnant again. That big house is starting to feel awfully cramped...

That story is so cute! I love the characters, and the pictures!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    (Shameless Simblr plug incoming)
    My current family is the Humanowitz family (link right here if you wanna see more), whom I've been using pretty much since launch, though I didn't start playing them seriously until Get to Work, when aliens became playable.

tumblr_inline_oddmbmkisz1ups5fw_1280.png

As you can tell, there's a lot of aliens in the family (hence the name). The two newlyweds pictured above are Norman and Miley, while the ghost is Norman's father Clant Eastwood, and the living alien is Clant's clone, Julio Eastwood, whom I'm gonna be putting through the Politics career,

Norman is generation 3, named after his grandmother (and Legacy Founder, Norma-Jean Humanowitz). This is Norma-Jean on the couch (the ghost), alongside pretty much the rest of the family, give or take a few.
    tumblr_oddljcz4l81vyy5zmo1_1280.png

Miley and Norman have two kids, Kenzie (the girl) and Bort (the boy), pictured below:
    tumblr_inline_oe32xf91Ta1ups5fw_1280.png
    tumblr_inline_oe32xsPznO1ups5fw_1280.png

Miley and Norman's cousin is Olivia Pancakes (the daughter of Bob Pancakes Jr, who is obviously Bob's son, and Hayleigh Humanowitz, the blonde with the gold necklace and skinny jeans in the group pic above).
    tumblr_inline_oe330klHhK1ups5fw_1280.png

Kenzie, Bort and Olivia are gonna be roomies when City Living comes out, although I'm still pinning down their career trajectories. Kenzie is Active, so she's gonna get into the Social Media career, as a fitness model. Gonna make her hardcore into jogging and the Yoga skill. Meanwhile Olivia is gonna be a self-employed artist, and is gonna be all about street art. Bort... well, Bort is Creative, so I thought the Singing skill might be fun.

I love your family! I have never had a full alien family but am soon gonna start one! They r all adorable and I can't wait for updates!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Sha2520032003 Also, I would love to see pictures of the kids! What are their names?❤️

@listles Here are the kids: 1st pic is of the twins - Yaya & Adrian

fk07s5.png

The 2nd pic is of Chas & Kelsi's youngest daughter Hayden (on the left), with her sister Yaya (they look so much alike, I can barely tell them apart LOL).

ix6n92.png

This is Kelsi with her mother Londyn Bradshall; (Kelsi's grandmother Blanca is running in the background lol)

314bklt.png

& lastly here is Chas with his beautiful sister Aurora:

2dincdd.png
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 Also, I would love to see pictures of the kids! What are their names?❤️

@listles Here are the kids: 1st pic is of the twins - Yaya & Adrian

fk07s5.png

The 2nd pic is of Chas & Kelsi's youngest daughter Hayden (on the left), with her sister Yaya (they look so much alike, I can barely tell them apart LOL).

ix6n92.png

This is Kelsi with her mother Londyn Bradshall; (Kelsi's grandmother Blanca is running in the background lol)

314bklt.png

& lastly here is Chas with his beautiful sister Aurora:

2dincdd.png

Your sims are beautiful and aurora and Londyn really rock that hair, I have never like that hair but it look amazing on your sims! The kids are so cute!!!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

They are an adorable family! Laura and Lydia are very pretty! I wonder if Laura is going to get romantic with Emily?

I'm leaning in that direction -- I wouldn't mind getting Laura a bit settled in the romance department before City Living drops so I can focus on Lance a bit more in the city.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)