Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited June 2022
    @mightysprite Thanks! The spirits that grandma had summoned were playful ones, and that was a fun giddy/playful atmosphere that resulted from interacting with them. I had no idea that toddlers could do it too, super cute! It felt kind of like they were tickling him.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Just letting everyone know that I’m still here and checking in to read the stories. I’m loving all the updates, and I’m losing track of time reading. I love it!

Right now, I’m still giving all my merfolk a makeover to fit the themes I’m going for. I have almost 100 merfolk to update. These makeovers take a while.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    One more! Becoming a pro at using poses and got *most* of this extended family in one shot so I had to show them off. These are four adult siblings and their spouses and their (now all adult and teen) children and even a few grandbabies. The matriarch and patriarch of this family are long gone, but Norah and her mother Willow and father Brave live in the original family home in Oasis Springs. Several of the other characters I have showed recently in this thread are also in this photo.

e3b1PZo.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,641 Member
    @GirafHuntr, the poses look really cool. You're tempting me to try them out myself but I must resist. :) I'll enjoy yours though.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options

Wyrd Girls - Xander, A Fresh Start

It had been a horrible summer - in which he had lost his marriage, his sister and her family and his best friend Olivia. As friends of the family, his parents had come to Olivia's memorial. Afterward, the conversation had naturally turned to Cassie. The authorities still hadn't found Cassie and Gwen's bodies, but everyone was certain they were gone.
    l5LdHZ7.png
    Dad said he was still "searching for Cassandra's spirit" but Xander insisted he needed to let it go. He wanted Dad to let of the whole macabre "medium" thing. It made great novels but this was real life, and in real life there were no ghosts, no magic, no dark powers. Dad didn't want to hear it, but somehow it made Xander feel better to have said it.
    VhNdjr0.png

Miranda was still missing, which made it harder, but after the service and the fight with his dad Xander felt he had at least some closure.
    dzYTbyw.png

He was making a fresh start. He had a new place, new neighbors and the Talos project was going well.
    Yi7gfL3.png
    He'd started on Talos a while ago.
    svuBpdZ.png

It had been suggested that his obsession with the project had harmed his marriage...
    JX0CvHT.png

... Xander simply didn't see it that way.
    ZSHfW4b.png

At least Talos's social programming starting to improve.
    MvVIT5q.png

His relationship with Lilith was getting deeper too.
    gpKk6rs.png
    She was so thrilling...
    Uv82TGt.png

... even if she was into weird stuff sometimes. A guy can adapt.
    llCjEWg.png

It was a new start...
    Mx8f154.png
    ... and things were looking up.
    cJCYPEp.png

• Options
    @luciusstorm I really enjoy how good you are at telling a concise and very interesting story that jumps between several different places where things are happening simultaneously!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @HillyBeth Don't you just love that childbirth mod? I know I do. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @luciusstorm You are a master of drama!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @GirafHuntr and @GalacticGal, thank you both. I am really enjoying sharing my story and I'm glad you are enjoying reading it.
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited June 2022
    I just got Cottage Living and this is my sim Rachel Arden. She has a cow named Oreo who gave me 6 bottles of milk on a the first try.
    C86-D3311-D211-4973-8-A9-E-9-B0-BC0-E7-A6-BE.jpg
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited June 2022
    @GirafHuntr Thanks! I was ready to do an ambrosia quest if anyone died fighting the mother in Strangerville, but they survived so I didn't. Ulrike seems more the type to go the spell route rather than the recipe. Your poses are looking good!

@luciusstorm Xander seems to have a lot going on! It's fun to see how many of the premades you're weaving into this story.

I wanted to do a post about Ulrike's daughter Viktoria before I move on.

Viktoria initially was unhappy with the move to Tartosa. She didn't really fit in.
    38275ny.png
    Honestly, her first day at school she got a popup about bullying, as though the game knew what I was going for storywise.

Spoiler because I don't think I've ever posted an update with fewer than a dozen screenshots.
    She spent a lot of time writing in her journal, coming to terms with all the upheaval in her family, and her father's death.
    nEfl1B1.png

I mean, he was around, but it wasn't really the same when she could see right through him.
    bi6YaeE.png
    Although I learned that sims with the Gloom trait, like Viktoria, get an inspired moodlet from being around ghosts. She'll need to take up a creative hobby to take advantage of that. Maybe writing, since she journals so much.

Her mother didn't really understand. She had her own worries.
    c7iof2E.png

Viktoria was also worried that maybe Cornelius wasn't finished with them. She studied up on her vampire lore to be more ready in case he found them.
    ZjTZ7B6.png

She didn't want to feed off any sims, in case rumors started and got back to Forgotten Hollow. Though she did make an exception for a random walkby who gave her bad vibes.
    u4xTDia.png
    That's the Goth family butler, who has the evil trait, so I couldn't resist.

But most of the time she lived off of the plasma fruit Ulrike packed when they moved.
    5HICdmq.png

In public she ate normal food to avoid awkward questions.
    CT4f2Ne.png

She was worried that ordering plasma packs over the computer might tip someone off that there was a vampire in Tartosa, so she didn't add those to her diet until she learned to make her own. Then she started exploring nearby fishing options. And while she was there enjoyed a moonlight swim, then some moonbathing on the beach.
    PHf5oGR.png
    M6nut1u.png
    xSTGpvO.png
    Maybe their new home wasn't so bad after all.

The next day she discovered the waterfall and another fishing spot a little further from their house.
    J9E7nxX.png
    aJMTUp0.png

Whenever she left town she explored the local fishing holes.
    msW8tMt.png

This little pond in Newcrest has some big fish!
    gbWe1rm.png

Ulrike's friend Maaike found them, but she can keep a secret. She was also big into fish plasma so she started joining Viktoria frequently.
    NJ6BYgv.png
    (I actually don't know why she's showing up uninvited all the time now, but she does fish a lot when I'm playing her so it works)

There's no telling what life has in store next, but Viktoria is determined to help protect her family. Soon she may need Maaike to tutor her in other things, like her vampire powers. But for this time, she stuck to fishing.
    72YAyuI.png

For this rotation, I let this family take the vampire household slot, but from now on Household V will be Cornelius and whoever lives with him in Straud Manor. This family will be Household T... I guess for Tartosa because I can't find a way to say Multi-occult that starts with a T. With the addition of werewolves, and the soon to be coming Household W that comes with them, and an upcoming birthday that will result in a new branch of my main family, my next rotation will be up to 24 households.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was also worried about what her brother would do next, and used her Secret Agent career connections to move her family to a little out of the way village called Henford-on-Bagley.
    CBlJOrY.png

We'll see if Katrina helps keep the secret. This doesn't add a new household though, it just moves Family C from Forgotten Hollow to Henford for a while. Cordelia and Wolfgang and the other vampires that Cornelius kicked out of Straud Manor will no longer be part of my regular rotation, but will be around to visit and I will probably play them on occasion for stories and things.

For clarification if anyone's interested, my Family A-K (soon to also include L-N) households are the descendants of my founding sim. The letter corresponds to the first letter of the first name of all sims born into those families, and also will eventually match their last name. Households R-Z, on the other hand, are dedicated to a specific occult life state or general life stage, and the letter corresponds to what they are - Robot, Spellcaster. Undead for ghosts, Vampire, Werewolf, X for Extraterrestrial, Y for mermaids, and Z for retirement village. And now T for Tartosa occults.
  • Options
    @Daephene, fantastic... I love the effort to stay in hiding.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @luciusstorm uh oh that was quite a shot with Morgan at the end. He can't leave well enough alone can he?

• Options
    @Daephene I love Viktoria's angst. Well done.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    There is a Poll Thread on the Ideas Corner forum gathering opinions on a modeling career.
    I am all for it, but I realized my current sims will be dead and buried by the time we get it, if we get it at all.

So I am making my own!
    There is one on modthesims, but it's broken and unsupported. I'd rather make my own anyway. I need to learn how to make my own content.
    EMAv1.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    This isn't as easy as I thought it would be.
    A big problem is nearly every tutorial I've found is on the old version of ModConstructor, so I have to try to figure out how the old way is done in the new way. I realized quickly that I had better not try to build the entire career before I test it. So I grabbed two sims for a test run.
    I am only testing the first five career levels, so these two won't experience the branching paths yet.
    06-26-22_6-17-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I was actually surprised that it started working on the first try.
    06-26-22_6-31-42_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's very simple at this stage and it will need some extra features to make it feel like I actually have two models here.
    Right now it's just telling me they are models, not showing me.
    06-26-22_6-58-37_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So while testing, I am having them do things I feel a model might want to do with what they have available in The Sims 4.
    06-26-22_9-09-38_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I've been playing mostly on speed 3, to get through the career levels fast, but I do slow down to go to the spa, karaoke bars, lounges, and dance clubs. What I've learned from this will go into daily tasks, and probably a custom trait and whims.
    06-26-22_9-11-05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

My models don't like fixing things, so they are calling the landlord a lot.
    06-26-22_10-24-01_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The big test was getting their career reward objects.
    I need to know the numbers that identify the objects I want them to have, and it's not that obvious how to get the ID number, nor which number to use. I was happy to see that they work.
    06-26-22_10-28-18_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is an important reward object and they get it before the career branches to Commercial Model or Fashion Model.
    And with this, my phase one test is complete. I only had a couple of minor issues that are easily fixed.
    06-27-22_8-40-45_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    My models had skills before getting this career, but despite this, I feel this first half was a little easy.
    I will bump everything up by 1 skill level. Adding daily tasks should add a little challenge as well.
    06-27-22_8-41-09_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I want them primping, planning outfits, and changing clothes a lot. A simmer will be very familiar with CAS when they are done with this career.
    06-27-22_8-46-23_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I wish I could see them on buildings and billboards, but that is way beyond my ability.
    I would need a GP or EP for that.
    06-27-22_8-47-06_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And this is my Cat sim, Bastet. I created her years ago.
    At the time, I had also created my first and only custom trait. Now that I am thinking of creating traits again, I will experiment with her.
    06-26-22_12-15-56_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had created the Neko trait back then.
    She never got embarrassed, loved fishing, was a little more mischievous and some other things that I never saw much evidence for being.
    But it made a difference as I felt she was a little more unique, compared to other sims. I once did a test where I had her become amorous with sims that had no interests. Being rejected didn't bother her a bit.

There is so much more in this game now and I would like to make use of them in a new Neko trait.
    Behind her is catnip. It would be cool if she got wishes to plant and harvest it. And it would be cooler if having certain ones in her inventory effected her somehow. She can't eat them, but having them should do something. I also want to take that Cat Hiss and Growl from the Erratic trait. It would be awesome if she could destroy furniture like a werewolf. I want to make a Crazy Cat moodlet.

Now I am on to Phase II:
    -Boost Promotion Requirement skills +1
    -Add Daily Tasks
    -Add Career Uniforms
    -Add Career Emotional States
    -Add Work at Home Tasks.

Phase III will be adding the branching paths with everything above, and there will be a phase IV to add more immersive things to the career.
    I might be in over my head, but I will give it a try. :)
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options

Wyrd Girls - Friends in Need

The next full moon was approaching, and a quick stop to use the facilities in the library was in order. It puzzled Miranda a bit, that a library would have showers, but she was more than willing to embrace the availability of hot running water without too many questions.
    AnVIl3F.png
    As everyone took turns in the showers, Miranda embraced another aspect of civilization she missed - the internet. She felt like she'd been cut off from the outside world forever and it was high time she caught up on the latest news and gossip.
    GuzUAvw.png

She didn't know why, but her eyes were drawn to the headline about the death of reporter Olivia Kim-Lewis. Miranda had a vague memory of a tall woman with rich brown skin - a friend on Uncle Xander - who she's met years ago at his wedding. More clearly, she remember mom and Gwen occasionally pointing out articles she'd written. It seemed to Miranda that the reporters name ought to be read as Oliva Kim-Lewis-You-Met-Her-At-Uncle-Xander's-Wedding.

Now she was dead? The article didn't say much. She'd been attacked in her apartment. Police were questioning several persons-of-interest. Speculation about her being killed because of a story. Rumors of a mysterious circumstances around cause of death. There was nothing. Nothing that explained the pure certainty that blossomed in Miranda's mind - Olivia Kim-Lewis-You-Met-Her-At-Uncle-Xander's-Wedding had been killed by vampires.
    asQk49I.png

With that knowledge came another thought. It was time to stop hiding from everyone.

The Moonwood Collective, Kristopher's pack, was gathering for the full moon. Jake, Nick and Beth were going. Miranda had planned to spend the night safely locked in her room and then join them back at the campsite the next day. Instead, she was walking into a secluded grove soon to full to raging werewolves.
    vQRW4ST.png
    Worse, she was asking Kristopher for permission to address the pack.

Beth, at least, was being encouraging even though none of her friends had any idea what Miranda wanted to say to everyone.
    DjYDLiu.png

Miranda faced the pack...
    uuxetM2.png

"Umm... I'm Miranda. I... you've all met me. You welcomed me into your community... Kristopher, into your home... even though you didn't know me. I was just some runaway girl... umm... lost and needing a safe place to sleep. You gave me that and so much more... and... and I'm really grateful! You didn't have to do that... you didn't know me. You don't know me.
    YDqhfjy.png

"My name is Miranda Silveroak-Goth. I'm a witch... and I didn't just run away from home. My family... my family was attacked. By vampires! They came to our home. They attacked my moms. I heard them and I knew... I just knew I had to get out. To get away. More than that, I knew I wasn't just running away... I was was running to somewhere. I was running here.
    uLOe4nm.png

"I needed to come here... because I need your help. We need your help. Something is happening. The vampires didn't attack us at random. I think... I know they came for my moms that night because they wanted us out of the way... but they failed. I survived.. and I know my moms did too... and we need your help."
    j2eMaNI.png

"What help do you want from us?" Kristopher asked. "You should know us well enough to know that the Moonwood Collective are not warriors. We value peace and community."

"No, I know that," Miranda said, "but the Moonwood Collective does provide a safe place. More than that, you're dedicated to a building a community were everyone, mortals, werewolves and witches... and maybe even some vampires too... can be together and understand each other. But these vampires don't value that. They want to tear down what you want to build. Do the things you value - peace and community - really only matter in Moonwood Mill? Or are they worth standing up for?"
    MzJYkfA.png

"I'm not asking you to fight," Miranda finished, drained. "I'm asking you to help."

"OK, Miranda Silveroak-Goth," Kristopher extended his hand,"Friend of the Collective. We'll help you."
    FPTICnl.png

"Did I do the right thing, Jake?" Miranda asked the next morning. "I meant it... I don't want you to fight but... it could be dangerous."
    5yKQ6M3.png
    "Don't worry, Miranda," Jake smiled. "I'm with you..."
    ceUGqtC.png

"... I'm with you."
    xYHdk0m.png

• Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Bella finally met Edward after like 3 weeks of me trying to get her to make new friends. There are too many randomly generated townies!
    But, then I got distracted playing as Dr. Carlisle... :D
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    edited June 2022
    I finally grabbed My Wedding Stories and just in time for the wedding of Duke Charlopold de Cavalier and Lady Luna!!!

There's too much detailed content to test in just one wedding, this time I only included a few features, but had great fun. And - took tons of pictures, of course. It's all in a post on my blog, just a picture of the excited bride here:

20220629a.jpg

Luna now becomes the Duchess de Cavalier, I can't wait to see if she will be up to having a male heir, as required.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    @luciusstorm Me thinks, Jake has ulterior motives … Great chapter. Loved it.
  • Options
    @luciusstorm Me thinks, Jake has ulterior motives … Great chapter. Loved it.

@GalacticGal, now what ulterior motives could a teenage boy possibly have in a situation like this. 🙂

Glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing how your butler situation finally plays out.
  • Options
    @CK213 good luck on the mod! I know Sacfrificial has the Road to Fame mod, which includes a career in modeling. It's currently broken and I'm hopeful he'll get to it sooner rather than later. I need it for my Sim to continue as a Rock Star.
  • Options

Wyrd Girls - Creatures of the Night

Xander was happy to have a bright, charming lady like Morgan as a new neighbor.
    8pVc2Yg.png
    It was terrific to have a friend he could sit and watch TV with...
    YmbhGDM.png

... someone to talk to after a hard days work.
    vCcc2lG.png

They quickly grew closer.
    wkbLs98.png

Of course, he was close to Lilith too...
    M4AYjaY.png
    Really, as much as Xander might have wanted to believe otherwise, that night was inevitable.

"Oh hey, Lilith," Xander said, trying to cover his panic. "Lilith... this is... is my neighbor... Morgan."

"Yes, dear" Lilith purred.
    tkuRBQB.png

"Morgan, I'm so pleased to finally met you," Lilith continued, her voice soft and smooth, like silk over razor sharp steel. "I know we have things in common... things that we should discuss."

"Yeah, I think you've got that right," Morgan replied.

"Xander, dear, why don't we all go inside," Lilith smiled.
    CeG4vUW.png

"Heh, heh... well this is... nice," Xander shifted uncomfortably. "You know, I should check on Talos. He's having some circuit problems. I'll be right back... yeah..."

"Of course, dear," Lilith purred.

"Yeah, do that," Morgan agreed.
    rfZcu3k.png
    "So...," Lilith said, "we should discuss this."

"Sure," said Morgan. "Let's start with - you're a vampire. I noticed the fangs."

Lilith laughed, "Oh, you are delightful! I've taken Xander's blood and he still doesn't acknowledge what I am."

"You're not the first one I've met," Morgan replied. "I know what you are and what you can do..."

"... and still so defiant," Lilith purred.

"Hey, you might be some hot-shot creature of the night," Morgan shot back, "but I ran with Max V and his Renegades for more than ten years... doing some things I still have nightmares about... and I got out! I've seen scarier things than you... and I've got a baseball bat by the door if they ever come calling."

"Oh Morgan, I do like you," Lilith smiled.
    X35kw4x.png

"I'm dead, buddy," Xander muttered to his broken down robot. "I mean... what was I thinking? I'm dead."
    aHY44qr.png
    "You're serious," Morgan was surprised by what Lilith was proposing.

"Why not," the vampire replied. "I'm in no position to make a claim on Xander's days... and like I said, I like you. What do you think?"

"Share a guy with a vampire," Morgan mused. "Yeah... still not the most messed up relationship I've had. I'm game to give it a try... on one condition - if it doesn't work out, you don't eat me."

Lilith laughed, "Agreed."

"You think he'll go for it," Morgan grinned.

"Dear, he'd be a fool not to."
    GZTAcd0.png

Xander thought he was prepared for whatever it was he would face when he finally dared to return to the living room. He was wrong.
    RpTuVag.png
    "Umm... I... What?" Xander stammered.

"It's simple," Lilith grinned. "Morgan gets your days and the night belong to me."
    xTR1f97.png

"Did... did this just happen?" Xander stammered.

"Go with it," Morgan grinned.
    ZewJQa1.png

After a horrible summer, Xander thought, the future was looking bright.
    "Lilith... always so sentimental."
    755WbwD.png
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    My sims got married on the beach at sunset and I finally managed to have a decent mostly glitch free wedding with My Wedding Stories!
    USH7bqs.png
    oGAZeP0.png
    TbsEweP.png
    K5rJOHX.png
    rf3Wvd1.png
    zWWyw52.png
    Lq8VMpE.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited June 2022
    It's now 1988 in my save and my sim self's son-in-law Riku (left) has joined the Military career at a base in Stragerville to help solve a mystery there and has asked my sim self (middle) and his wife Liberty (right) to join him there to help him solve it. So the three of them have temporary moved out from Newcrest to Strangerville to help solve the mystery.
    F38B4DB.png

Riku has a work at home task before his first day on the job:
    L8wRHpv.png

Meanwhile my sim self and his wife Liberty 'try out' their new bed:
    iXEUC3x.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm currently stepping away from my occult households to spend some time with the My Wedding Stories pack. First, I had a vow renewal ceremony with Brent and Brant Hecking on a downloaded beach wedding venue lot.

b0yY29i.png

Some things went well and some things were confusing. Maybe some of you know what I missed?
    The animations for asking family members to be sims of honor and flower pals were cute.
    wJwg6Zt.png
    PI2XMrn.png
    ya57HGL.png
    However, it took me a while to figure out that after you asked them you still had to go back to the event planner and select them, and by the time I did somehow their son in law Maximilian no longer showed as an option, even though he accepted. Their daughter and granddaughter showed up though.

So on the day of the ceremony, Kendall and her mother Millie walked down the aisle in purple.
    NfJxooQ.png
    zYBvnBV.png
    I couldn't figure out where to find an option to set their outfits for the ceremony, so I changed one of their formal outfit slots to these and then changed them when I got there. Not sure how that would have worked if they weren't part of the household.

I also couldn't figure out how to set the dress code for guests. About half showed up in formal wear and the other half in hot weather outfits.
    e1uy0Ay.png
    ZJuGlBW.png
    At least everyone sat down. Except for the wedding party, who wandered off after they did their part. I assume the "Gather at arch" command is supposed to stop that?

Anyway the grooms:
    9YcjH7y.png
    VZvlrvD.png
    49SxAa2.png

I forgot the spousal kiss and had to go back. They bumped heads, that seems super common from what I've seen posted on here.
    Z4x66T6.png
    o52tDBF.png

Eating worked as I expected.
    M01Iy8I.png

Gather for first dance, or however it was worded, resulted in all guests crowding up on the dance floor and looking the other way. I think the room was too small. The dance also cancelled before it got too far and I'm not sure if it was because of space, because the timer ran out and the event ended, or just some glitch. The beginning was cute.
    zKbXzIB.png
    Max apparently protested his being dropped as a sim of honor by choosing to bartend in his swimwear.

Overall it went pretty well, and was good practice for the first full set of wedding events I will probably play through over the holiday weekend.

Other things that went on in that household:
    Millie and Maximilian's younger child, Keith, aged up from toddler to child.
    SXgriTE.png
    cOY6HMP.png

Older daughter Kendall also had portraits taken.
    5kCLC6D.png

Chickens! I added them last rotation but they were extra cute this time.
    srcph8a.png
    1Eu5J2n.png
    LcBXCTm.png
    JKziXSG.png

But this one had that creepy head turn glitch - he was not staring at me when I hit pause!
    WQNS3BT.png

Maximilian aged to adult and got a new look.
    i8q1Mzo.png

And at the end of the week Millie aged up to. I forgot to take individual portraits but we got new couple shots.
    pEvxa8X.png

There was a ton of fishing and swimming, because Sulani.
    Nrbh4Uw.png
    bQP1CBi.png
    Y6PAgA2.png
    nMJv7G5.png

And on Keith's first day as a child he had the opportunity to get to know a dolphin.
    Ldn2gkJ.png
    eGEcqRM.png
    UqoPYmM.png
    It's like the game knew I was planning to make him a merman when he grows up.

I'm enjoying all your stories and updates, keep posting and happy simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top