Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,552 Member
    @luciusstorm
    Poor Don! Wow, these vampires are racking up a body count.

@mightysprite, yeah... I've got to admit that wasn't the outcome I had originally planned, but when it happened, I went with it.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    @luciusstorm I honestly wondered if Agnes would smack Rory with the Purse™ and stop her. I was thinking right up until Rory grabbed her in that second pic there's no way this is going to succeed. I never tried it with a vampire so I had no idea she wouldn't put up a fight. Now we know, the Purse™ only weaves its magic spell on amorous sims.
  • zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    Paula sold her most expensive painting to date
    eBLXAHc.jpg
    All the plumbing in the house are now self cleaning. Keep up the good work, Brittany!
    ztJpSuu.jpg
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    @DaniRose2143 LOL Is no iconic Sim sacred? She's potentially, now, that much stronger. I pity the poor Sim guilty of PDA when she's around. Especially at night during a full moon! AHHHH what have you done! ROFL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @GalacticGal Omg, Erik and his family have been through so much recently. At least there was some good things to celebrate to lessen the hurt from all the tragedy. I'll make sure my sims know how nice they have, if they ever complain. They don't but you never know they may start.😉

My Ava can commiserate with Kayleigh about the messes. Kayleigh has it worse, she has more than one. Little Evie keeps everybody on their toes with all her mess making and toilet splashing. I thought it was just a werewolf thing. Evie tried, in her own cute toddler way to get out of trouble for making a mess by saying: Da meff go bye bye when daddy burn da houff down when he makes nums nums. Ava and Evie will never let Lou live down setting the patio on fire trying to grill hot dogs. Ava in particular will keep throwing it back in his face because she only asked Lou to look after Evie for half an hour. In less than 10 minutes he burned up the patio, melted the grill, nearly torched the entire house and Evie along with it.🤣
    @GalacticGal Here at Dani Rose's Diner, we have a Saturday only special: Sacred Cow, grilled to order. Available as burgers or steaks!

Ava and Rory are a two woman tag team of total chaos. Ava unleashed werewolf Judith, and Rory not wanting to be outdone, couldn't resist when she saw Agnes come storming down the road past their communal werewolf home in Moonwood Mill. I was shocked to see Agnes there too. These icons are going to learn eventually that Moonwood Mill is a dangerous place even if you're famous or notorious.

That said if this broke Agnes and she no longer runs around whomping sims with that iconic Purse™ I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe Agatha will step in. It's not the same, but sometimes it fun to start new traditions.
    @luciusstorm You get another Wow from me. I love the bit of intrigued you've successfully brought into your tale. If I wasn't already hooked, I would be. This was great!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @GalacticGal Omg, Erik and his family have been through so much recently. At least there was some good things to celebrate to lessen the hurt from all the tragedy. I'll make sure my sims know how nice they have, if they ever complain. They don't but you never know they may start.😉

My Ava can commiserate with Kayleigh about the messes. Kayleigh has it worse, she has more than one. Little Evie keeps everybody on their toes with all her mess making and toilet splashing. I thought it was just a werewolf thing. Evie tried, in her own cute toddler way to get out of trouble for making a mess by saying: Da meff go bye bye when daddy burn da houff down when he makes nums nums. Ava and Evie will never let Lou live down setting the patio on fire trying to grill hot dogs. Ava in particular will keep throwing it back in his face because she only asked Lou to look after Evie for half an hour. In less than 10 minutes he burned up the patio, melted the grill, nearly torched the entire house and Evie along with it.🤣

It was Melodie and Harmony as Toddlers who made the most messes. Even Jamison, their slightly older brother, would get in on it from time to time. Mostly, he enjoyed playing on their gym (even in the rain) and talking to plants in Erik's garden. Sometimes, he's check on the Chickens. Now, that all four are Child Sims, the problem has grown worse, rather than better. I've never had such a pack of BRATS in my game. Even Erik's children from other, previous saves weren't this bad. I have no clue what I've done differently, either. :open_mouth: Speaking of patios igniting on fire, I've had that happen down in the basement where the pool is. No grill whatsoever, no fireplace, nothing that would even spark a flame I'm beginning to think my game is POSSESSED. Quickly, somebody grab the Holy Water!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited July 2022
    I am still testing out my Modeling custom career.
    It's frustrating, but I can see the fun in the career. I've gotten my test sims to the branching career paths.
    Commercial.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And this is where things are getting frustrating. I can't add the features I want. The mod tool is still in beta and there are no tutorials for this version on what I want to do with it. So either things are missing, or they are hidden in the UI and I can't find them.
    High_Fashion.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They have made enough money to move out of their cramped apartment and are now furnishing it.
    07-02-22_11-09-56_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Karaoke nights and meeting my favorite sims.
    06-30-22_3-37-28_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Dance clubs.
    07-01-22_9-36-22_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

VIP Room bribes.
    07-01-22_4-45-19_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Ooh, I would like for them to have that painting on the wall.
    07-01-22_4-48-16_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I want to add a career interaction on their computers for updating their portfolios, updating Simstagram, checking email, and emailing their agent. I can't figure out how to create work from home activities, and I am having an issue with taking a PTO day. It just isn't showing up.
    Setting promotion tasks is a problem too. I wanted to have singing and acting as tasks, but they don't show up either.

It looks like I will just have a basic career with fitness and charisma as the main tasks.
    But I did just discovered new task items "Achieve Level 5 in 5 skills" and a couple of similar ones. This is great because I get to pick the skills and I can chose singing and dancing, or whatever.

So this should be an okay solution until the mod tool is out of Beta and someone writes a decent tutorial on how to do this on version 5, or EA actually gives us Modeling as a career. Despite the difficulty, I am having a great time with these sims despite playing during a test run.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited July 2022
    Back in Strangerville...

After speaking to a load of Scientists and Military personnel, my sim self and his wife Liberty obtain a key card to access the secret lab from a unusual store by a nearby trailer park.
    h4S8kA9.png
    The vendor advises Liberty gets a Hazmat suit and asks her to try and befriend a Scientist to help her make a spore filter.

At the Strangerville Information Centre, Liberty befriends Brennen Dent a Scientist at the lab who offers to help make a spore filter if she can find 15 spore clusters.
    Dgsp6Ap.png

Liberty and my sim self head back to the lab and attempt to get some spore clusters. After a successful attempt Brennen is delighted and offers to make Liberty a spore filter.

Liberty heads further down to the crater through a long corridor through to the final door:
    xt5S3oM.png
    7UwVmSm.png
    Behind the final door, Liberty finds this mother of a plant called um, The Mother Plant.
    ZVxtwXg.png

Liberty is advised to make a few test vaccines (how appropriate!) she tests them out on Riku and my sim self but they didn't successfully work so Liberty is advised to try it out on other people. (I'm not sure chucking a vaccine in someone's face is the way to go here, i prefer the needle route myself! haha)
    aOO0b8Q.png

Liberty tweaks the vaccine and she has success on this fella:
    8lWOQRJ.png
    She then tries it on my sim self and Riku successfully curing them from the infection.
    After creating more vaccines and getting more people on board, it was time to fight the mother plant!
    XYtFB6H.png

After several failed attempts to defeat it, Liberty needed more support and eventually Riku, my sim self and Liberty all defeat the Mother Plant!
    TlecAkm.png
    38PLazA.png

After solving the mystery, Riku went back home to his husband and family in Newcrest and my sim self and Liberty decided to stay on in Strangerville for a little bit extra!
    J7T1Q0E.png

Post edited by Brd709 on
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Whoa. You should spoiler tag Mother. :p
    There are still simmers who haven't seen it. I'm trying not to look, because I never finished the pack.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    CK213 wrote: »
    Whoa. You should spoiler tag Mother. :p
    There are still simmers who haven't seen it. I'm trying not to look, because I never finished the pack.

Mother has been hidden away now!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    Great updates everyone!

Winterfest was a week away. Piper was told about how Father Winter brings presents to those who behave nicely. She was excited and wanted to catch him. She was in the living room waiting for him, too bad she was still a week early. amfUV4q.png
    When Neyla asked what was she doing, she told her she was waiting for presents. INkxDM8.png Neyla set up the tree while Piper was asleep. She was happy Cyril was lending her a hand, even if he was getting distracted with the tv. Go6myuS.png Neyla placed the gifts under the tree. She was sure Piper would enjoy her gifts. ruJsc9T.png Piper did a small victory dance with cups of paint when the tree was ready. OPFbSkf.png Piper asked to open the presents everyday. GYKBi2u.png When Winterfest finally arrived Piper slept in. Cyril laughed with Neyla saying she was all excited for this day too. oi1Lm8C.png Though she didn't waste time to open the presents when she woke up.SvBHWbP.png She got a lot of toys. CSeLvwR.pngOTH1Jtq.png The parents got presents as well. SpEoWJm.png

Piper loved her presents. hoXcYF8.png
    While Piper played in her room Neyla and Cyril stayed in the living room. 0HcuCm4.png Things were fine between them until Cyril had to ruin the moment. Ugh, why today Cyril?! PI6iL7q.png First time I saw Cyril teach Piper to speak with the cards. kYE4Omy.png When night hit, a special guest came to visit. Piper hid her face as she asked if he had any presents for her :DyBkUVa4.png He said he would leave her some but first she had to go to sleep. And in the morning, the tree was filled with presents again F5JpWVD.png The following week they took Piper to the park(built by @AlwaysAsking I put this park in almost all my saves :) ) k18wgT0.png Neyla was closely watching over Piper. Aq5msD5.png Cyril had gone into the reading room that's in the park so I switched over to check on him. When the camera turned to him I was surprised to see this! bZrtZI6.png I was about to have Neyla go yell at him but realized he was playing the guitar and the sim was just standing... very closely to him. cEzd6Ih.png In the meantime Piper was having lots of fun. tfmEM4h.png She was sad when it was time to go hours later. wqwSkV7.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    Cyril was tired of opening the restaurant in the evening. He opened around 5pm(when Neyla would return), since he was taking care of Piper while Neyla was at work. He was tired of it though, so instead of waiting he took Piper with him. He left a note for Neyla to let her know. How hard could it be watching a toddler at work, he has no problem watching over her at home. When she walked into an active kitchen, he realized it probably wasn't a good idea to have brought her along. ATIDlit.png
    Piper laughed when Cyril carried her out and begged her not to go back in. TfixijC.png The customers didn't mind seeing a toddler walking around. They asked the waitress if she was lost, she'd reply "No, she's the bosses kid🙄 " (This waitress doesn't really like Cyril) z2NBOKs.png Piper was easily amused by everything. She was amazed by the bamboo plant. She just happily stared at it. 8Xy2pEd.png Even the waitress was like "Woah, this kids onto something" ZiJqix9.png After a few hours she was tired, she wanted her nap. 8o0A1Va.png Piper spent the next 2 hours literally running around in circles in the bathroom.(I realized Cyril either knew where she was for the past 2 hours or she could've been kidnapped or left the lot and he wouldn't notice ) Wish I took a screenshot but I had the speed on the highest setting and it was hilarious watching her run in circles :D When everyone was gone Piper went down to find her dad. "You ready to go home now Piper? Mommy's waiting for us" Cyril told her.PzQNFoF.png After changing her into her pajamas, Neyla held Piper into the air. "My baby had a long work day today" she said as Piper cheered. Neyla didn't say anything but she wished Cyril didn't take Piper to the restaurant. What if she walked into the kitchen and got burnt by oil. iBWBEsr.png Piper slept for 12 hours, immediately after waking up she did a mess. Looks like a fitting punishment for Cyril, for taking her to work. dBG0ANs.png

"What are we doing today?" Piper asked Cyril. m4qdYu9.png
    Cyril had a feeling Neyla was upset about him taking Piper to work, so he decided a more appropriate setting for a toddler. So they went to the park. CDSouzI.png Cyril never ceases to amaze though, first thing he did was go make himself drink at the bar. k2xKzHI.png At least Piper was doing ok by herself. GWxyetc.png A random teen sat down next to her while she drinking her juice. He was really angry. She could tell her needed to vent, so he started venting. She offered some word to him. :DfxtgsVo.png She went to find her dad when her words didn't work and he seemed more angrier. hVJxCho.png When they returned home Cyril looked tired...except he didn't really do much. j65iqUk.png While they were gone Neyla was able to enjoy some peace and quiet. U9ic619.png Just before heading to bed, Neyla asked Cyril if he was ready for tomorrow. Of course he was he said, but he had no idea why. rsRQ29q.png I was gonna have Neyla show excitement about it being love day the next day but instead Cyril had other plans. VHZPnaU.png But then, as if nothing happened.2O8j9tU.png
    @BlueSeaWaves, Piper is awesome. I love toddlers in this game and she seems to be having a lot of fun.
    edited July 2022
    My sim self's Uncle Declan and new housemate Harold Bishop seem to be getting along ok since their rather loud meeting a few days ago!
    OYw2noy.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    San Myshuno's favorite party boy and art writer won't admit it to anyone else, but he knows he's getting older. He's wondering what he will leave behind in the world when he's gone. He doesn't have kids. He has lots of dates but no partner. He's the author of lots of sarcastic pieces on why someone shouldn't paint, for example-- those are fun to write and have earned him a reputation, but is that all his life will amount to?

Diego is part of National Leader Feng's inner circle. He decided to write a piece on the Feng family. He interviewed Miko Ojo for it. She met him at an outdoor bar at the Center Park.
    04-miko1.png

"So, your party Speak for the Trees has worked with National Leader Feng's party Worlds United on a couple of issues now," said Diego. "Do you think you'll carry on supporting more freedom of movement and trade with Sixam as well?"
    05-miko2.png

"It's complicated," Miko said. "Most Speak for the Trees voters are pretty inclusion-minded. They don't see any reason to look down on someone just because they are blue or green. On the other hand, National Leader Feng's latest video explained exactly how he got pregnant with his son. There are some who are pretty angry about the possibility of suddenly being abducted and impregnated by aliens themselves--"
    miko-some-people-are-scared.png

"Sixa is the better term now. Can I quote you saying Sixa instead?"
    "Of course. Impregnated by Sixa themselves. Even though there's a lot we don't know about how that works yet, and it's only actually happened to one person. Anyhow, there's definitely a big contingent among Speak for the Trees supporters who believe our species' natural reproduction should be protected and preserved from any unnatural interference."
    Diego thought about his close friends Penny Pizzazz and Bess Sterling. Bess was Victor Feng's private investment consultant, and it just so happened she was currently one of a very few people on the planet with an inside connection to Sixa medicine. She had just told Diego she was pregnant with her and Penny's second biological child. They were telling everyone else it was via an anonymous donor, and Bess had threatened Diego with extreme physical and financial violence if he blurted the truth out to anyone else. Diego did not blurt it out. "Uh, unnatural interference. What do you think about that?" he asked.
    "I'm not scared of the Sixa, I don't believe in fearmongering, and those people are a minority in our party for sure. In principle, I think all worlds are beautiful."
    miko-all-worlds.png

"But I am concerned about the impact of free trade on conservation. The more you clear the way for business, the less leverage you have to protect the environment. If another planet starts coming to make money from our planet and harms it in the process, then we have a problem. Can you make sure to put that in your article?"
    "I'll do you one better. I'll write you your own article. By the way, may I put you down as a generous donor to the Diego Lobo Science Center which does not exist yet?"
    Miko sighed. "In the interest of continued goodwill."

Diego wrote the article, but he may or may not have buried Miko's environmental concerns at the very end where you have to flip to the tiny print at the back of the magazine to read it. The body of the article was a glowing piece about how longtime Speak for the Trees organizer Miko Ojo supported inclusion of Sixa people. He titled it "All Worlds Are Beautiful, Says Miko Ojo."
    miko-article.png

Will she be happy?

Diego celebrated by going to the Humor and Hijinks festival on a semi-date with Devan whom he'd just met.
    Knox was there and saw them flirting. He was upset.
    away-in-spaceship.png

"Knox, babe, I don't own anyone and no one owns me. Anyway, you decided to run off and get married. Maybe it's time you got over this."
    06-hijinks1.png

Diego went off with Devan. Knox sadly watched them go.
    07-hijinks2.png

Turned out the night was kind of a bust. Devan was mean. Diego had been mean plenty of times in his life, of course, but it felt different being the target. Diego decompressed with Don at Sunflower's the next morning.
    And then Knox and his wife Natalie came in.
    08-sunflowers-knox.png
    "Oh G-d, he's behind me. Is he behind me?" whispered Diego.
    Notice Natalie giving all the boys the side-eye.

The Greenburgs were seated upstairs. Diego looked down at his food and suddenly got angry. He sent a complaint to the kitchen
    sunflowers-diego-complains.png

Don, ever the intellectual, observed "You're acting weird."
    Then he defused the situation in his favorite manner by suggesting they go back to Diego's place to engage in some other activities.
    sunflowers-don-defuses-situation.png

In addition to political articles, fundraising, parties, and many dates, Diego also spent some time on a novel called "The Reluctant Spaceman." (What's giving the party boy so much time and energy for all this, you ask? This is what)
    whats-fueling-the-party-boy.png

"The Reluctant Spaceman" was really a coming-of-age psychological novel about a young man who finds his purpose through self-examination and hardship during a lonely space journey. Diego's friends said it was surprisingly deep for him. He found this annoying but perhaps encouraging for the book's future.

And indeed, it was nominated for a Starlight Accolade!
    Diego invited Penny along. They basked in the moment. Last time they were here, they couldn't even get in the door.
    09-accolades-arrive.png

Or Diego basked in the moment. Penny was very angry for some reason.
    10-accolades-audience.png

The announcement!
    accolade-announced.png

The speech!
    11-accolades-speech1.png

...And all the celebrities get bored with Diego and make a cluster around Thorne Bailey instead.
    12-accolades-speech-2.png

Well, except for that guy in the front row. He had just won the Starlight Accolade for "just being a nice guy." I guess that's true.

Back at home, Penny apologized for her mood. "I might just be a little jealous of you," she said. "I keep getting nominated for these but not winning."
    13-accolades-penny-apologized.png

"Do you think my pedestal is big enough?"
    14-big-enough-pedestal.png

"No pedestal is big enough for your ego, babe."

Finally Diego had raised enough money to buy some land and break ground on the Diego Lobo Science Center.
    15-buying-land.png

He held a groundbreaking party.
    17-party1.png

He looked around for Derrick Bravo, one of his frequent dates and a known alien, although he preferred to wear a disguise and seemed reluctant to associate with other aliens. Diego's interest in the Science Center might have more to do with Derrick than he can admit to himself. Diego had invited Derrick to this party. Where was he?
    Oh. He's standing still down the block trying to make up his mind whether to come any closer.
    18-party2.png

"Come on, you beautiful extraterrestrial, come and enjoy yourself for once."
    19-party3.png

Derrick walked slowly over and said a shy hello to one of his own kind. It was a beginning.
    20-party4.png
    gen3-banner.png
    @mightysprite Great segment. I especially enjoyed this line, "No pedestal is big enough for your ego, babe." Thank you for my afternoon chuckle!
    Thanks @GalacticGal :)
    gen3-banner.png
    @mightysprite, politics, scheming, romance, jealousy, aliens... fantastic! I can't decide if I'm watching to see Diego talk his way out of trouble or just to see how deep he can dig the hole.

Wyrd Girls - Xander's Problems

Xander Goth was a man with a problem. Well, two problems...
    i16pZvE.png

On the one hand, the vivacious Morgan...
    T3Ph3z5.png
    They'd been going out for over a month now. After a certain point, it had just made sense for her to move her stuff in from across the hall. She was there all the time anyway, so why pay an extra rent?
    NROZSdE.png

They still went out most evenings. She liked going to the museum to look at the paintings.
    BI6VSRk.png

She said they were some of the best dates she'd ever been on, really.
    DPLqcos.png

On the other hand, the mysterious Lilith...
    8JUHYik.png
    Xander couldn't believe she'd never done karaoke before... but at least her singing voice was better than his.
    aQef0Lt.png

Spending his nights with her was great.
    OOy4mW9.png

Honestly, he thought to himself, the biggest problem with dividing his time between beautiful women was he wasn't getting a lot of sleep. Still, he thought he was getting the hang of it...
    8gAHDvn.png

Still, he felt a little guilty that, with Morgan coming down with a stomach bug, he could get a little more rest. She'd been sick almost every morning for a few days now.
    SxuIRJo.png
    "Xander," Morgan said. "Umm... We need to talk."
    2AsD1IF.png

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked.

"Well, that's the thing," Morgan said. "I went down to the pharmacy and got a test and..."

"They have flu tests?" Xander looked confused.

"No dummy," Morgan grinned. "Pregnancy tests. I'm pregnant!"
    NSsGTfS.png

"What? Wait... what? Oh my GOD! You're pregnant? That's... wow!"

"Are you... OK with this?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah," Xander smiled slowly. "Yeah, I am..."
    FZzK828.png

"... but what are we going to tell Lilith"

"We tell her the good news!"
    4tvEDic.png

"Darling, that's wonderful!" Lilith laughed. "I'm so happy for you both. I know Xander will do the right thing."
    4tvEDic.png

"Yeah... about that," Xander said. "Uhhh... Morgan... "
    8lH8P5B.png

Later, after an exhausted Morgan had gone to bed...

"I guess," Xander started. "Well, I hope we can still be friends."
    Br66hoC.png

"Xander, dear, don't be absurd," Lilith purred. "Your nights still belong to me."
    12c805p.png

@luciusstorm Silly Sim, not to choose is to choose. Me thinks he's about to get himself into double-dutch. Nice plot twist!

Wyrd Girls - The Death of Alexander Goth

Elsa knocked tentatively on the door, unsure of her welcome.
    tbFbIX6.png
    "Elsa, it's good to see you," Xander said, pulling his ex into a warm embrace. "Are you OK?"

"Oh God," Elsa sobbed. "Why do you have to be so nice about it?

"I'm sorry?" Xander said with a sheepish grin. "I'm happy and I've been worried about you."

"Well, No," Elsa said. "No, I'm not OK..."

"Come, sit and talk to me."
    b11nu5H.png

"It's funny," Elsa said. "We never talked when we were married, but you were the only person I could think of to talk to now."
    BEJkV8O.png
    "Are you still with Max?" Xander asked.

"Oh God... Max," Elsa took a deep breath. "He's horrible. He's a criminal, Xander. Not like some petty crook or anything... he's seriously involved in organized crime. He... he dragged me into it. He made me embezzle from the company."
    9pZcBo0.png

"He made me do... horrible things. Xander, I'm so ashamed.
    ekkzZmZ.png

"It's not your fault," Xander said soothingly.

"You don't know that," Elsa shook her head. "I'd try to fight him, sometimes. We'd argue... but I kept going back to him"
    1VjrSYZ.png

"Are you going back to him now?" Xander asked.

"No," Elsa took a deep breath. "I'm not. I... I had a pregnancy scare. I couldn't bear the thought of having his baby... of bringing a child into that life. Worse, I wasn't even sure if it was his. In the end, it was a false alarm... but it woke me up.
    7r17Nuu.png

"I told him we were though...
    2YmyzVg.png

"He didn't take it well. He threatened me..."
    zlLJ7Pf.png

"... but I'm done being intimidated by him."
    FKQnbNP.png

"Well, you're away from him now," Xander said. "If you want, you can stay here, until you figure out your next move. We can put a cot in Talos's workroom or something. I'm sure Morgan will understand."

"Understand you letting your ex-wife move back in?" Elsa shook her head. "She must be a pretty remarkable woman."
    78UxojZ.png
    "Out of my way, Morgan," Max snarled.

"No, Max," Morgan snapped back. "You're not welcome here. Crawl back under whatever rock you came from."

"Out of my way!" Max yelled. "Or I'll put you six feet under, like I should have done when you skipped out."
    AWuqY7C.png

"Goth!" Max barged into the apartment. "You think you can take from me? You can keep the red head. We used her up a while ago... but this one is mine."
    zw2YLJ9.png

"Get outa here Max!" Xander yelled back. "I'm not going to let you hurt them anymore."
    2fpHBcg.png
    BANG

"No so tough, are you Goth-boy," Max jeered.
    8wvff8L.png

"Oh God," Elsa sobbed. "Max, what have you done."
    rKojsdF.png

"Max, you monster!" Morgan cried.
    24ndKQj.png

"Get out, Max," Morgan demanded. "If you know what's good for you, you'll get out before the cops get here!"
    1qUiFSF.png
    Only, it wasn't the police Morgan called.
    gp3rtcU.png

They couldn't save Xander...
    D4eklko.png

... but she could.
    eT9S7bO.png

"We always agreed, the nights belong to you," Morgan said sadly. "I guess... at least he'll still be..."

"Morgan, darling," Lilith replied, "it will take some time for him to become accustomed to his new life but you will see him again."
    qlzoCja.png

"Sleep now, Alexander Goth," Lilith said. "When you rise, we will have much to discuss."
    2LWxJwi.png

@luciusstorm Silly Sim, not to choose is to choose. Me thinks he's about to get himself into double-dutch. Nice plot twist!

@GalacticGal, thanks but like they say - you ain't seen nothing yet. :)
    @luciusstorm Thank you! And Alexander's story is great. I enjoyed Lilith's solution.
    gen3-banner.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top