Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member

The apartment above the National Leader Estate was more cramped than one might expect. The Fengs had intended to use it as a pied-a-terre, never a permanent residence. Certainly not a residence for three. And Victor had never ever thought he'd have to live apart from his wife. But he, little Stephen and nanny Tanvi were happy.
    01-cramped-but-happy.png

Tanvi looked after Stephen most of the day, but Victor took breaks when he could and enjoyed the toddler milestones
    02-milestones.png

02-milestones-2.png

Tanvi and Mimsy took care of the cooking.
    03-tanvi-mimsy-cook.png

Sometimes they overdid it a little.
    03-overdid.png

When Tanvi was off duty she enjoyed getting to hobnob with all the visitors at the Estate, from the staff to visiting dignitaries to tourists.

Victor did find it nice to relax with a friendly companion at the end of the day. Though he was smart enough never to try to make it more than friendly companionship.
    05-relax.png

He made two videos to introduce his son to the public. One was a speech entitled "Going Public About My Beautiful Sixa Son." The other was a simple drone recording of Victor putting Stephen to bed.
    06-videos.png

Victor spent the evenings with friends as much as he could
    07-friends.png

After they left, the loneliness got to him.
    08-loneliness.png

Victor asked Lily if he could visit at Winterfest.
    09-call-lily.png

"We've never celebrated Winterfest," Lily responded.
    "Let's give it a chance," said Victor.
    She agreed.

11-winterfest-visit-1.png

They talked for a long time. They didn't resolve anything, but sitting at the same table was a start.

12-winterfest-visit-2.png

In the meantime, Stephen brought a great deal of joy to Victor's life.
    13-joy.png

memories.png

But Victor was thinking ahead to what if... He didn't want a divorce but if one happened it was going to be very expensive. He called in his least well-known investment manager.
    you-owe-me-one.png

"You owe me one," said Victor. "Don't forget I'm the reason you got connected with those Sixa doctors, and now you and your wife have your own beautiful biological baby. Now I've got to think of my family. What's going on with these investments?"
    you-owe-me-one-2.png

Trouble with secret investments is, there's no one to turn to if your investment manager doesn't come through in the way you hope...

Victor gave a series of speeches to build the strength of his party, now called Worlds United
    14-public-support-1.png
    Support for them was growing. But rumor had it there was a backlash brewing, too.
    15-public-support-2.png

Victor hosted the first-ever Earthling-Sixa Winterfest Dinner.
    16-hosted-aliens.png

And he and Tanvi tried to give Stephen as normal a holiday as possible.
    17-as-normal-as-possible.png

Then the paramedics called, urging Victor to rush home immediately.
    He arrived too late.
    paramedics-called.png

There was a formal funeral service at the National Leader Estate. It was the coldest winter night Victor could remember.
    18-speech.png

At the penthouse, Victor worked with Tanvi, Kayden and Kale to set up a formal trust for Stephen. Victor knew it was probably time to put his own affairs in order.
    19-trust.png

And they moved home.

Stephen now had a wonderful playroom and all the toys a child could wish for.
    20-playroom.png

He hadn't really known Lily, but everyone around him was sad. He wondered what having a mother was like, and felt sad for reasons he didn't understand.
    stephen-misses-idea-of-mother.png
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,633 Member
    @mightysprite, that got me.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Gribble: (King of the Hill)

Prince Endymion (Sailor Moon) is a frequent visitor and friend of Joseph and Nancy's. So much that he visits at least once a day.
    05-11-22-2-55-14-PM.png

These are the twins that actually are Dale's, Bug and Bunny. (Named after Dale's dad and Nancy's mom.)
    05-11-22-3-28-09-PM.png

And in case you're wondering, yes, Nancy has flirted with Endymion without Dale's knowledge.
  • Options

Wyrd Girls - Safe Haven

"Well, thank you for breakfast, Mr... ?" Miranda said.

"Volkov, Kristopher Volkov," the man replied. "You can call me Kristopher. I will also accept Creepy Old Guy... at least until you know me better."

"I'm Miranda," she said. "Thank you again. It's nice to have a hot meal."
    One I didn't have to conjure out of thin air, anyway, she added to herself.
    DbFpoON.png
    "Miranda," Kristopher said genially as they walked together, "Forgive me for saying so but you look like you could use a place to stay, at least for a little while, and I happen to have a spare room."

"Umm," Miranda eyed him suspiciously. "Thanks but..."

"No strings, no ill intent," Kristopher said. "At least come see the place."
    vW0fKc5.png

"It was my daughter's before she moved out. As you can see, it's separate from the main house, has it's own bed and bath, and the door can be bolted from the inside for privacy."
    IcyoHJ7.png

jCqAht9.png

"Well, Gwen," Miranda quietly asked her reflection. "Is this where you wanted me to be? Why do I think the answer is yes? You told me to trust my instincts... and keep my wand handy. Mr. Kristopher Creepy Old Guy seems OK... I think... and I can always set his beard on fire if he isn't."
    KwXU1NK.png

"OK," Miranda said stepping outside. "Umm, about rent... oh, hi."

"Miranda, this is my son Jacob," Kristopher said, "Jake, this is Miranda."

"Yeah, we met yesterday at the library," Jake smiled. "You're a wicked chess player."
    oLp4lmt.png

"... and this is Lily," Kristopher continued. "She is our other lodger. As for rent, I would just ask that you help out around the house in whatever way you can."
    M19YnJ1.png

"Hello Miranda," Lily smiled. "Kris said he thought he'd might be bringing home a new stray. I was one of his strays too. It'll be nice to have another woman around... Jake, why don't you show Miranda the main house."
    HhdgYYs.png

"Nice girl," Lily said. "You know she's trouble, right?"

"A witch," Kristopher nodded. "On the run, from the looks of it... but I'm not sure from what, yet. Still, it's the Collective's job to take in those who need a place. You know that as well as anyone."

"Oh I know," Lily smiled, "but I didn't mean that. You might not have noticed but Jake did. She's a pretty girl."

"Don't be ridiculous," Kristopher shook his head. "Jake's Fated for Beth."
    c11bzzt.png

"Like I said, trouble. I like her already."
    El7vJzd.png

"Welcome to the family, Miranda."
    43YVdvf.png

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Becca Clarke and Julia Wright both started their last semester in uni. They will probably keep their apartment in Evergreen Harbor after they graduate, at least for a little while. Recently they enjoyed a visit from their old roomie, Siobhan Fryes, who is now living in San Myshuno as an executive assistant to the Fengs.
  • Options
    Thank you @luciusstorm . They've gotten to me too.
    I like your introduction to the Moonwood Collective. Miranda's on edge but open to connecting with them.

• Options

Wyrd Girls - The Full Moon

It had been an eventful day, Miranda thought. Despite her initial worries, this seemed to be nice, quiet place where she could rest for a while. She headed for her new room, looking forward to a good nights sleep in a real bed.
    sCRJhQ6.png

The Volkov's seemed like decent people. Maybe a bit "aging hippy" but that was OK...

...nothing to worry about.
    nMcGz1U.png
    The Moonwood Collective gathered once again...
    7NJoFYC.png

...and howled together at the bright, full moon.
    m0NBBF0.png

Miranda woke, startled by the noise. She didn't remember the Volkovs having dogs. More curious than anything, she stuck her head out to see what was going on.
    "Hey guys wha.... ummm... Kris... toph...er?"
    twpsMr7.png

"Heh... Jake what's..."
    ivJYQhG.png

"Yeah... No. Really... just no!"
    C0N9Lnz.png

jxdr6cn.png

"Miranda, wait!" Jake roared as the bolt slammed home, locking him out.
    tlqR0eg.png

In the morning, Jake waited outside her door.

"Look, I'm sorry if we... umm... let me explain..."
    JvFqsWn.png
    Maybe it was her scent... so strange and intoxicating, like nothing he'd ever known before... or maybe it was just that she was in her underwear but suddenly Jake couldn't seem to remember how sentences worked.
    3GaKgSC.png

Whatever the reason, his first serious attempt at werewolf diplomacy was a complete failure.

"Werewolves!" Miranda said. "I finally find 'where I need to be' and you're a bunch of werewolves! Like I don't have enough to deal with in my life!"
    X1l0RM0.png

Later, and a bit calmer, Miranda sat down with Kristopher.
    "I'm sorry we didn't give you more of a warning," he said. "We didn't want to overwhelm you... and I admit, in hindsight, that was a mistake."
    3unUZc4.png

"Everything we told you is true... the Moonwood Collective is dedicated to self-sufficiency and peace. We offer a place to those who are lost and displaced, like you. We also happen to be werewolves."
    sRBecPH.png

"OK... I'm sorry I freaked out," Miranda said to Jake later. "Werewolves... well, I guess that makes a kind of sense. Maybe this is really is where I need to be right now."
    jOZMGiO.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Wow @mightysprite I didn't see that one coming. Sad for Victor, but also liberating in so many ways.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Wow @mightysprite I didn't see that one coming. Sad for Victor, but also liberating in so many ways.

Ditto this.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    @luciusstorm "We just happen to be werewolves." Great line. LOL I feel for Miranda, poor thing. Caught between a rock and the proverbial hard place. My instincts are telling her to RUNNNNNNN. I'm hooked.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Thanks @GalacticGal and @Metior_Ice . I don't see Lily as a villain, just someone who was unable to adapt to a major change in her life (and in world affairs) and then they ran out of time.
  • Options
    crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    "Don't be ridiculous," Kristopher shook his head. "Jake's Fated for Beth."

@luciusstorm - plot thickens.... I am looking forward to the next development!

OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Options
    Sol_RisingSol_Rising Posts: 20 Member
    A sim generated in my game and actually looked normal. Besides that, my world advanced to the year 1985 (I do a year/era based playthrough)
    Played TS2, TS3, and obviously TS4. Systems I played the Sims on are GameCube, Xbox 360/One, PS3/4, and now primarily the PC.
    fRPtyvE.png
    The picture is from my ROBLOX game. Yep, I'm a ROBLOX developer and proud to be one.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    I decided to pose all of the sims that I've created for each of the Scenario Challenges; however, there were so many sims that I had to divide them into two different groups. :D
    gsR2615.png
    NLiz05H.png

Those group shots look great.
    I would like to do the same when I get all my sims out of Uni.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options

Wyrd Girls - Life among Werewolves
    (Yeah, I know I'm posting a lot but I have a lot of time to play right now, so lots of stuff to share. I hope people don't mind too much. -L)

Miranda soon discovered that life among werewolves was surprisingly normal, once you overlooked the scratched up furniture (and walls).
    jr2X4JR.png
    Jake, she learned, played guitar. The first time Miranda found him trying to pluck his way through a Cassie Goth tune, she couldn't help be smile.

"You like Cassie's music?" he asked.

"Ummm... it's OK," Miranda tried for nonchalant. She hadn't mentioned her last name, and no one had pressed on the point.
    QhIj3tl.png

"Do you play?" Jake asked.

"Not guitar, but I was studying violin," she admitted.

The next day, Jake presented her with an old violin for her to practice on. He said he'd gotten from another member of the Collective.
    2WFDyYE.png

Summer was here, so school wasn't a problem. Still spending time with Wolfgang, the town librarian, was educational (whether she wanted it to be or not). Miranda learned a bit about the history of Moonwood Mill and the werewolf community.
    RbVn0I3.png

Better yet, Jake introduced her to his friends. It was great to spend time with people her own age again.
    Al7CpCb.png
    Nick was Jake's closest friend...
    HsUGfhF.png

... and Miranda found that he was as funny and charming now as he had been the first day they met in the library.
    51D9jxL.png

Beth, Nick's twin sister, was almost as close to him as Nick. They were always horsing around...
    jKTBZ6O.png

...Miranda was just happy to have another girl to talk to.
    kmj7BID.png

Spending time with Jake, Nick and Beth was fun. Miranda was happy to just hang out, enjoy herself and not worry about monsters for a little while.
    Ipd2CfU.png

A quick dip with everyone in the lake was a great way to spend the day.
    WwRiHbU.png

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited June 2022
    Well, the biggest thing that happened in my game was I finally got brave and started experimenting with pose packs. It took me a little bit to start to get the hang of it, and I haven't tried any bigger groups yet, but I am super excited to have this new tool, especially because I play rotationally and generationally and I want to remember the snapshots in time that will fade away. I let my beloved Sims grow old and pass on, so having lots of photos around of them on their children's and grandchildren's walls is going to be awesome.

B4hLWX4.png

Jesse Broke (son of Dustin Broke and aspiring stand-up comedian) is a merman who lives on Sulani in a gorgeous underwater home. His wife is Emma Kealoha, and they are about to have their first child.
    gpBqWub.png
    She was really not pleased with the guy at the desk checking her in. But everything went smoothly with the delivery.

This is young Makoa, named after Emma's father. Makoa will grow to be a merman like his father:
    sGXvz6Y.png

The original Makoa officiated their wedding, by the way. This is a flashback but it was adorable.
    UAHAkJQ.png

And my first experimentation with posing was eventually a success! (And Emma is pregnant with baby number two already!)

1j3Xq3o.png

xs8wf84.png

XM4wZRo.png

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Wyrd Girls - Life among Werewolves
    (Yeah, I know I'm posting a lot but I have a lot of time to play right now, so lots of stuff to share. I hope people don't mind too much. -L)

Miranda soon discovered that life among werewolves was surprisingly normal, once you overlooked the scratched up furniture (and walls).
    jr2X4JR.png

Enjoy it while you can. :)
    I am on a simming roll too. I can finally make a dent in my major goal with TS4.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I completely forgot to mention that the latest episode of Under The Tartosan Sun is up. The finale of this one isn't as steamy as the previous episode, but it's still one I think many of you will enjoy. I'll just leave this little teaser...

P9yvofI.png?1
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ryanne Cole graduated college today! Then she and fiancé Damian took a trip to Selvadorada for a couple days.
    52162482545_362ba304d5_h.jpg
    52162482420_730ac25f04_h.jpg
    52162231739_bc5eacb2e2_h.jpg
    52162231519_9a53b8b682_h.jpg
    52162231389_087526e4fb_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    Thanks @Metior_Ice stay tuned for more!
  • Options
    @GirafHuntr I look forward to seeing another story with merfolk. I’ve been curious about how others will use them in their story.

—————

I’m going to probably take a short break from writing to give my creative energy a recharge, but when I get back, It’ll be another 28 sim days of Summer hopefully and a chance to age up Jade and Juniper.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @Metior_Ice Thank you! I have a few merfolk families or mixed families, but since I play on a long rotation with a lot of households it takes awhile to come back around to each household. I therefore don’t end up with the same kind of consistent storytelling that a lot of you do, but you will see some merfolk popping in and out of my shares here. :)
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @haneul So, I did very little to change how Sora ended up looking when I aged him up, but when I did, he reminded me of someone from your story.

Does Sora look anything like Asher to you? I just changed his hairstyle and hair color.

52162659943_2f0d6a67e8_b.jpg

52161636332_18259e2e8b_c.jpg

Edit: This has been nagging at the back of my mind for some time.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I love it when my sims have a problem and I can rotate over to another sim to fix it for them.
    06-15-22_6-08-15_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Shanice is a sim I created to test Realm of Magic.
    I liked her so much I brought her over to my main save.
    06-15-22_6-09-23_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I rotated over to her so she can fix a little problem I was having at my prep-school.
    06-15-22_6-11-32_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-15-22_6-12-30_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is the school greenhouse where students that need the gardening skill for Uni can skill up.
    The plants also help pay for the schools bills that are 46,000 per bill cycle.
    06-15-22_6-12-57_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Two trees died and I didn't feel like replanting them.
    06-15-22_6-13-31_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

A little Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo (Floralorial) fixed that right up.
    06-15-22_6-13-49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-15-22_6-14-41_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Thank you, Shanice.
    06-15-22_6-16-31_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

If money trees ever die, I know who to call.
    Oohh... I should get the school a money tree.
    06-15-22_6-16-37_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options

Wyrd Girls - Trouble

Looking back, Miranda was pretty sure everything started to get really complicated a few days after the full moon.
    (Though, really, when your life involves hiding out with a pack of werewolves, in an effort to escape from the vampires who attacked your family of witches, "really complicated" is a matter of perspective. - L)

Despite Miranda's insistence that Kristopher had explained everything and Jake shouldn't worry about what happened on the night of the full moon, he was still acting really sulky about frightening her.

To be fair, she couldn't honestly bring herself to say that she hadn't been freaked out...
    5OuJE2o.png
    She was still a little freaked out about the whole werewolf thing but, really, she was dealing with it. He didn't need to feel guilty about being who he was.

"I just don't want you to think we're monsters," Jake said sadly. "I don't want you to be afraid of us... of me."

"Really," Miranda smiled. "It's OK. I like you, Jake."
    wXEcvHr.png

Woah, Miranda thought. That was unexpected!
    BttVlL5.png

After that, things were a little awkward...
    M1vXpOG.png
    Yeah, really subtle Jake, Miranda thought. Not complaining though.
    n2WYXXf.png

Yeah, really not complaining... except... maybe... Woah! Hands! Hands in new places!
    XU9Lmpb.png

Things were getting confusing for Jake too...
    ZyQOnwU.png
    He really liked Miranda. She was beautiful and funny and there was something intoxicating about her scent that made it hard to think around her...
    5OYuCZQ.png

... but what about Beth. She was one of his best friends but lately he'd felt strangely drawn to her... almost pulled, like the pull of the moon.
    eUrNHkN.png

But she was Beth! She was Nick's sister... and he and Nick were buds! Maybe he should talk to Nick... but he couldn't talk to him about Beth! And he couldn't talk about Miranda because he was afraid if he did, he'd end up talking about Beth too. No, better not to say anything.
    S61gdem.png

Nick wasn't confused at all. He very clear on the fact that Miranda was hot and he wanted to get to know her better.
    XrvjYPm.png
    A lot better.
    deJQafr.png

Miranda though Nick was funny and charming. When he suggested going down to the lake for a swim, she thought it would be fun.
    DLGnPF3.png

... and it was. Laughing and splashing in the water.
    6Yci7A7.png

Woah! Kissing! ... and Hands! Hands! That's my butt!
    Maybe I need to find a swimsuit my size, the tiny rational part of Miranda's mind suggested, and stop swimming in my underwear.
    ecaKfT1.png

"Oh Lily, what am I going to do?" Miranda sobbed. "I mean... Jake is a friend and he's nice... and I think he's cute, but we should just be friends... and then he's kissing me! And Nick is like, his best friend, and Beth's brother... but he's all funny and charming. We should all be friends... and then he's kissing me! ... and what is it about grabbing my butt? ... I don't want to lead them on... but I really like them both... and their werewolves! Let's not forget that! Oh, what am I going to do?"
    nMp0LQT.png
    Lily's response wasn't exactly what Miranda was expecting.
    RLufbcj.png

"Oh, deary, I do like you," Lily laughed. "but I'm afraid you kids are going to have to work this one out on your own... but think about this (if you can) - what's really important?"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top