Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    I think this time around when I get in game again I'll just move Alex out he's had many different rides with me one of which was when Cassie married Darren and he got with Dirk, fun times. As for my own story Alex doesn't want to stay in the house anymore he's mostly ignored anyways he could have a life elsewhere.
    Thanks for that - I've never thought about having Alexander join Cassandra when she marries Darren. :)
    This would mean any other off spring would inherit the house whether it would be the children of Mortimer and Dina or in my current game, Mortimer and Nina - usually they end up moving into other accommodation once they are adults.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh sure, that was a while ago if I remember right I already had Mortimer move out to marry Dina in that save after they had twins he set one of his sons on the ground and passed away. I thought that Cassandra though she had money, wouldn't be able to sustain the house on her own if Dina got most of the money, which she did in my story Mortimer only wanted her to be happy and she was, with his money. Darren had room for them, Cassandra eventually had a daughter with him I believe I stopped playing because of save file corruption but I liked how it was going.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SO this week lots of stuff happened (some of it sad), The family was expanded when they welcomed a baby boy named Ien! After Ien was born things changed around the house a bit, everybody seemed busier, so Ehani was unable to see Winston (her boyfriend, lol i forgot his name last time).

When Ien was near the end of the toddler life stage Autumn and Lucas splurged and when on a vacation to Takimezu Village (omg idk how to spell Takimezu) Ehani went along of course. They had a fun time, especially Ehani because she was able to do things she couldn't normally do at the house without getting in trouble (like jumping on the couch). Lucas however had gotten meaner during the vacation.

When they got back to Pleasantview Autumn gave Ehani a head-to-toe makeover. Ehani liked it and decided to call Winston to see if he could come over. He could but things didn't go well... Lucas forced Ehani to breakup with Winston.
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Options
    TiaDogTiaDog Posts: 79 Member
    SO this week lots of stuff happened (some of it sad), The family was expanded when they welcomed a baby boy named Ien! After Ien was born things changed around the house a bit, everybody seemed busier, so Ehani was unable to see Winston (her boyfriend, lol i forgot his name last time).

When Ien was near the end of the toddler life stage Autumn and Lucas splurged and when on a vacation to Takimezu Village (omg idk how to spell Takimezu) Ehani went along of course. They had a fun time, especially Ehani because she was able to do things she couldn't normally do at the house without getting in trouble (like jumping on the couch). Lucas however had gotten meaner during the vacation.

When they got back to Pleasantview Autumn gave Ehani a head-to-toe makeover. Ehani liked it and decided to call Winston to see if he could come over. He could but things didn't go well... Lucas forced Ehani to breakup with Winston.

Wow! That's a lot of stuff that happened. Drama I love it! Wish my sims lives were like that!
    Sims Games I like to play - Sims 2 / Sims Medieval / Sims 2 Pets ( Wii ) / MySims / MySims Kingdom ( Wii )
    i-like-to-be-alone-but-i-hate-being-lonely-quote-1.jpg
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Had to pop in and share the funny happenings in my game today. I was playing Pleasantview after a fresh re-install, and I was playing through the scheduled events of all the premade families. Well, I was playing the Pleasants when Mary-Sue got fired and subsequently needed the sim shrink. After he was done with her, her aspiration was still in the low red. After she saw the shrink, she went inside to the bathroom only to catch Daniel and Kaylynn cuddling on the bed. She went and accused Daniel of cheating, which was a fear of hers...and Daniel had a fear of being caught cheating...both fears sent them both into aspiration failure at the same time, and got a visit from the sim shrink at the same time. I had never seen two sims get a visit from the shrink at the same time, so it was very entertaining to me. To make things funnier, Kaylynn got up off the bed, stared at both of them sitting on the floor, and did the 'crazy' motion with her finger up to her temple.

After that disaster, Mary-Sue divorced Daniel and kicked him out. Daniel took Angela with him, since her and Lilith fight any time the two are in the same vicinity. I plan on having Daniel marry Kaylynn after Angela goes to University.

In my legacy family today, my founder got married, and he and his wife took a trip to Three Lakes to celebrate. Before he got married to his wife, he had been digging for treasure in his yard once and ended up finding the secret map to Bigfoot's burrow. So I sent the two of them there almost immediately. The wife befriended Bigfoot, so I plan on having him come home with the newlyweds. The newlyweds are staying at the free campground, and my founder successfully got his wife pregnant in one of the tents.

Finally, I concluded my play session today with the Burb family. They had, not one, but two cooking fires. One caused by Jennifer, and one by John. Thankfully not on the same day, but back-to-back days nonetheless.

Quite a lot of shenanigans happened in my game today!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Wow-such fun game play with not only the ideas of jobs and areas but the shenanigans and Dramas but just nice family play! :lol:

I enjoy the reads when I drop in. :cookie:
  • Options
    TheSimsFan96TheSimsFan96 Posts: 102 Member
    edited December 2016
    A lot has happened in my Sims 2 game! I have a lot to share since my play-through since early 2016. I'm playing a largely packed Uber-Megahood including the various Sim Stories Hoods, the original Neighborhood 1 hood from TS1, and some others as well included as subhoods. Needless to say I've been having a lot of fun with this neighborhood! I've been playing huge amounts of time with the Broke family. I had Darren Dreamer and Brandi marry (she took his last name and is now Brandi Dreamer). Brandi gave birth to her child Brandi II (I stink at making up my own sim names). Brandi became a celebrity chef, Darren was what you could call "the jack of all trades" maxing out careers including Medicine, Artist, etc. He's currently working on getting to the top of the Entertainment career. Brandi also gave birth to two children with Darren both boys which is Darren II and Bob II (in honor of Brandi's father Bob Newbie). They both are elders living in the Dreamer house with Darren II's family. Darren II married ironically enough a CAS-created girl named Brandi as well. They both have 3 children together (currently more on the way!), their names are Darren III, David, and Winnie Dreamer. Darren II reached the top of the law enforcement career and is helping his loving wife with pregnancy and with the other kids.

Dustin Broke is now an elder as well, he owns a modernized home in Riverblossom Hills with his family. He has graduated college in the Literature major in order to get a higher job position in the Criminal career (his chosen career lifetime want). He is married to Angela (also an elder) and in their lifetime had 3 children, Angela II, Madison, and Jordan. Angela II is currently in college, Madison and Jordan are both teenagers working on their part-time careers. They also adopted and trained 2 dogs as well. Dustin currently gave up his life of crime and is now at the top of the Natural Scientist career, Angela is a Chief of Staff at the hospital.

Beau Broke has the busiest life of all, he is also at the top of the Natural Scientist career and is married to Lucy Burb. Together they have had a whopping 11 children together! About half of the children are alien babies, so I decided to remove the Pollination Technician from the family tree and assign Lucy as their mother (because when do you ever see the Pollination Technician in-game other than family trees?). The children's names are Beau II, Janette, Benjamin, Rose, Dillon, Noah, Hamilton, Helen, Mary, Jacob, and Emily Broke. They all currently live in the Simovitch house from TS3 (I recreated it for TS2) and are residing in Riverblossom Hills.

Brandi II Jayapalan is a very hard-working mother. She is the mother of four children Brandi III, Ratna II, Olivia, and Liam Jayapalan and is married to Ratna Jayapalan (a former newspaper boy from Belladonna Cove). They live in a manor across the street from the Green household.

Bob II Dreamer is quite the charmer, just like his grandfather Bob Newbie. He is currently married to a newspaper girl from Belladonna Cove as well, Kerie Long. Bob II and Kerie Dreamer both had 2 children Betty II, and Bob III Dreamer. I also gave them a friendly dalmatian named Buddy who is also working as a service dog. Bob II unfortunately got into bad luck with a chance card in his Celebrity Chef job and is now demoted to a Dish Washer and even fined a very large amount of money for his mistake (oops) :( Despite this, Kerie is however doing successful bringing in money from her job as a Professional Party Guest. Since both of them are Romance sims, we can just say that they have had quite a heavy amount of affairs (up to 20!) Luckily none of them were discovered (yet that is) They live in an apartment in Belladonna Cove. I'm thinking about moving them out when their family grows larger.

Summing all of this up, Brandi Broke is now successfully living with 5 children, over 20 grandchildren, all of the children graduated from college with honors, and am planning on bringing all of the grandchildren to college as well!

I'm also currently working on a project that I'm working off/on whenever I currently get the time to do so. It's a TS2 remake of TS3 Into The Future's Oasis Landing! This is my first custom-terrain neighborhood I'm creating using SC4 and let me tell you, it's quite a challenge! Not sure whenever I'd get it finished, but hey just tinkering around with the game and recreating a world is very interesting, time-consuming, and actually fun to do!
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    edited December 2016
    Just started playing the sims 2 UC yesterday.
    My family is broke and the criminal stole their car. My poor sims has been sad. I want to get back at the criminal how can i do that?

I think they want to see the ghost of the criminal...thats a bit dark lol.

Also how can i make some money from home?
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    My family is broke and the criminal stole their car. My poor sims has been sad. I want to get back at the criminal how can i do that?

Hi :)

Welcome to TS2! :mrgreen:
    Aw- poor Sims. :(
    You can click on the car and have them buy a car alarm.

They can fish for money and sell them (dig a pond), they can dig in the ground for money (there's a treasure chest worth 5k), they can get a job, they can open a business by buying a community lot (place a small one for a cheap start).

They get a bonus when they're promoted.

Also, they'll have to work on a relationship with the Burglar (call them) and once it's good enough the burglar will come for a visit when asked.
    Lock them in a room after putting something to cook in there and have your Sim run out. Then you have to wait for their ghost to come out. :)
  • Options
    Arthur_James87Arthur_James87 Posts: 1 New Member
    My second favourite sim Isabella just got engaged! Her fiance Evan proposed to her after his ex-fiancee Donna dumped him (she caught him and Isabella kissing :o). Sounds shady, but she got her man!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Cassandra Goth just gave birth to twins (a boy and a girl). Don, her husband, is the father. God help me.
  • Options
    SOOO. Lucas and Autumn decided to have a new years party, Ehani secretly invited Winston over to see him and they talked outside so her parents wouldn't see. Things happened very quickly and next thing you know Ehani and Winston where back together!! Lucas found out and he and Ehani started throwing drinks.

Ien aged up into a child and was welcomed into the world of rich parent drama (they are rich btw lol). so thats all pretty much!
  • Options
    TheSimsFan96TheSimsFan96 Posts: 102 Member
    stepbot153 wrote: »

Hi, @stepbot153!

One of the best ways to make money (in my personal opinion) is the Robot Crafting Station, you can make many toy robots to increase your Robotics skill badge. You can sell each of the robots you make as well for a profit. When you are increasing your Robotics badge level, you can build even more profitable robots such as the SentryBot and even better, the servo. Servos may make a bit of time to make and require a golden robotics badge to build however they do sell at a price of $6,000 a pop! Along with this, if you build a SentryBot and place it out in your front yard. This can shock burglars that come to rob your house (not sure if they'll get zapped if the burglars are visiting your sims though and not robbing), and can even take care of the evil cow mascot when your sims go to university, just make sure that it's built correctly or else it'll start randomly zapping your own sims!

And with getting back at the burglar, go with RFlong7's suggestion! Classic way to get back at feuding sims.
  • Options
    MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    It's spring in my game now so the dad got allergies and is sneezing everywhere! But he's not going to miss his family vacation so he will be sneezing in his cabin lol
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I started playing Sims Life Stories recently to kind of test my creativity within a somewhat limited territory, and must say I'm having so much fun! Through cheats I spawned 4 sims over limit, so now I have 8 household members and can play the Asylum challenge. And that's really a challenge in comparison with TS4. :D
  • Options
    My legacy family just got back from Three Lakes, and brought Bigfoot along with them. His maxed out skills and talent badges are definitely a huge help when it comes to money, and he will also be a great 'uncle' to the kids. Founder and his wife just gave birth to the first child of the 2nd generation. She can't be heiress, though -- I'm playing a patriarchy. So, they've got to try again. I was also able to expand their house quite a bit.
  • Options
    aamaya31aamaya31 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm working on 2nd generation of sims right now. In my 4th generation I will be picking my favorites to really start exploring all that I can do with Sims 4!
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited December 2016
    Quick background - for the past few weeks I've been rotating through 8 different families (started as couples) in a new neighborhood (Bearcreek) I created. I've play on a 5 sim day rotation and have currently played through the fall and winter seasons. I'm now in the Spring season for the last two families before I move onto the summer season.

I just finished playing the Blackmar family for the Spring season. Michael and Sarah Blackmar are the founders of the Blackmar clan. They both work at Bearcreek Hospital as nurses. Michael enjoys cooking and baking for his family in his free time while Sarah enjoys the weather and studying climatology (so weird)! They have two kids together (Grace and Andrew). Grace is a Type A personality and can be quite bossy. She enjoys taking ballet lessons and cooking with her dad. Andrew is a quiet Sim who enjoys science fiction and robots.

Hope this synopsis of the Blackmar family wasn't too boring for you all. I'm moving onto the Spurrier and Adams families next before the summer rotation starts for the eight families. Doubt I'll get to play more tonight but hopefully on Monday I will get some play time in.
    Post edited by vancanuckfan86 on
  • Options
    @vancanuckfan86 Not boring at all. I love reading about others sims 2 families. :)

Bigfoot has settled into a routine with his family. He reached the top of the Architect career pretty fast, which in turn achieved his lifetime want. Now that he's perma-platinum, I'm going to keep having him drink elixir of life so I can keep him alive throughout the legacy.

Brooke, the first child of the second generation, is a toddler now and has successfully learned all of her toddler skills. She will soon be aging up to a child.

Meanwhile, the founder (Calem) and his wife (Rose) are working hard at their careers and hobbies. I will be having them try for another baby really soon.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    It was winter in game (and in real life), so I decided to put up Christmas decorations, which included the tree. What happened? The tree caught non fire, as Santa emerged from the tree. So it ended up killing three sims in a family of five (one of them was pregnant). After all the turmoil, Santa left us coal and the Dad of the family with only his daughter (since everyone, including his unborn child died).

Merry Christmas :)
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Marnetti I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified. :D

That makes my less-than-great Christmas this year seem like a party.

Never a dull moment in Sims 2! Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    And now my asylum challenge is over. My main sim was just having a very intimate moment with the toilet (was cleaning it for the second time in a row), while all the other sims were gone. They would usually gather in front of the asylum on a little spot where they would stomp on termites, get sick and cry about everything, but now they were gone. I thought how intelligent they were that they'd realized it was doing them no good. God was I wrong...

Then I moved the screen a little bit to check on my little inmates, and found out there was a fire in the kitchen, the appliances had burnt down already, and unfortunately so had two sims. I made my main sim run there and try to put it out, but she wasn't successful. The fire had surrounded her and killed her.

So now I might start another challenge and see where it takes me...
    FfpeUsV.jpg
  • Options
    So many sim disaster stories on Christmas :D
  • Options
    Ehani and Winston aged up into adults and Ehani got pregnant with a baby girl named Eva!!! Eva was a HANDFUL. Not only where Ehani and Winston very low in their careers but having a kid was super expensive for them, so she was shipped off to grandma Krystal!!!! Im so excited to be back in that house!!!!! She is staying in grandma Lana's old room. And you all know how Krystal and Damien literally have 5 boys, well Krystal has a baby girl named Perri!!!!

and for some odd reason Ehani is registered as family to Krystal but Eva isn't lol. Eva aged into a teen and Krystal got all 4 of the older kids into private school (Tatum is a toddler, Brandon is a teen, Derik and Shawn are kids, Perri is a baby, and Eva is a teen).
  • Options
    MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    Well I played a little last night and the dad is over his allergies! So I switched vacation spots and he was enjoying his time on the beach... Until he got sun burn and dug up a crab lol he has bad luck ugh his family still loves him though :)
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top