Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    SaturnCSaturnC Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EnkiSchmidt said:
    The whole desaster happened in Arkhelios, in case anybody plays/played that neighborhood.

Is that a custom world? I've tried the Moon Island and Crescent Island available in the custom world list but I've never downloaded a custom world.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    @SaturnC Yes, it's a player-made world for download on MTS: https://modthesims.info/d/653871/0426-updated-bug-fix-arkhelios-a-murder-mystery-and-sci-fi-scripted-hood-by-redandvidya-and-nappe.html

The families are all interconnected with a complex history and if you want, you can also solve a murder case in this town.
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2023
    I started a Sims 2 legacy family on my blog, and I'm quite liking it so far. My founder, who I named Rebecca Briggs, befriended Andrew Martin, they started dating, married, had kids, its lovely. Can't wait to see the kids (twin girls, Alex -from Alexandra- and Charlie -from Charlotte-) grow up!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Xoe1LJ6.png
    qlBVkfj.png

Mh261oV.png

NpprhNg.png
    5zWw8gU.png

LzKYN3u.png
    1TyN9W2.png

killing time between terms
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    TJZOthy.png

• Options
    NLS0oZJ.png
    e2enWlU.png
    5rP7EjW.png

• Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Marriages
    Dustin and Cadence
    Brandi and Jace
    Angela and David

Deaths
    Herbert Goodie
    Faith Goodie

I let Sandy Fairchild move in with the goodies after Faith saved her from being frozen they all moved into a nice home and they decided to adopt Sandy as their daughter after her parents passed Sandy inherited money from both of them and let her friends Jodie and Jason Larson move in as her roommates

Kathy pleasant grew up into a teenager Angela got a career in the military and ended up losing her job (chance card) she's keeping her spirits up by cooking and playing chess and caring for Kathy as Mary-Sue gets older Angela also planned a vacation for her and her college friends so they can all catch up on each other lives

Justin Kim has grown into a teenager and wants to get a teen job Cynthia started a home business selling odds and ends to help the family make ends meet while Robert works in the show business career
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I restarted an Alphabet Challenge with many smaller challenges inside. The first Generations - before E - will be an Apocalypse Challenge (Seasons rules). I hope they can restart E with a Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge... while trying to do an Uglacy. Hopefully I can get to at least the 10 generation. :lol:

Her name is Daria and I chose her husband, him... what's his name. She's still in University.
    0PL0vRX.png
  • Options
    kefsZdH.png
    Tuned Plasticbox's Elsewhere a bit. Old old hood, but still lovely <3

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Mary-Sue died before Angela gave birth David felt bad, So he decided to call the Grim reaper, so Mary-Sue could spend time with her new Grandchild. Kaylynn secretly gave birth to Don's son named Dior, despite her being in a relationship with Nina. Angela, Cadence, Dustin, Dirk, Lilith, and David all went on vacation together at twikki island, to relax and to finally catch up since graduating from college. Cadence and Dustin are expecting their first child, while Brandi is getting ready to become an elder. I added a dining area in the bv motel, that I placed in my pleasantview town. Kathy pleasant made a new best friend, despite her being mean. The current college kids Alexanda, Lucy, Auroa, Beau, Isaiah, and Sharla are all slowly becoming fast friends and enjoy being around each other when they're not focused on their studies.
  • Options
    Daniel died after coming from a family vacation, with Dina and the boys and Lilith who he fought until they left to go home. I put my focus on the Ottomas family and grew the twins up so Samantha could focus on her police career, Peter was fired from the culinary career due to a chance card. Sharla came to visit the family on a vacation after Samantha spent some of the family funds on a vacation home to rewind and relax.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Got back to the game trying out making my own apartments the first test went okay except I had to edit the building again before use the next one I'm working on. Meanwhile I'm in belladonna cove I have made a girl for Geoff and moved Conner out to a premade apartment with his future wife. Two of my made couples should be expecting soon but I'll have to add some more to rotation I suppose. It has been fun to get back.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Late Night Fun. :mrgreen:

myDgqjD.jpg
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Redo over in a different direction this time. (Its been awhile) Curious to see how things pan out in Pleasantview.

b0et2pP.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    I love seeing everyone's stories my laptop broke so I'm unable to play at the moment
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    My sim got attacked by bees today while collecting bugs at night at college 🐝🐝.

Bee_attack.png
    new.png
  • Options
    Up early playing my sims, today they had to fight off that very touchy-feely professor, I need to have one of my sims befriend the evil cow mascot so when the professor shows up, I'll invite the cow mascot over.

The_Sims_2_Mansion_and_Garden_Stuff_1_28_2024_2_28_40_AM.png

new.png
  • Options
    The crazy professor lol looking for a new victim after he upset my sim.

The_Sims_2_Mansion_and_Garden_Stuff_1_28_2024_5_22_25_AM.png
    new.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I don't know if people will keep posting when the forums move but I hope so, couldn't help but start in Pleasantview again after getting ts2 on my new computer. I decided that I want to break up Cassandra and Don but in typical Don fashion he didn't tell her before moving on with Kaylynn whom he doesn't really care about much either but at least she's around. Maybe Mortimer finally scared him away, I was trying to move the Brokes but I think I forgot how lol, ah well her bump popped anyways so they'll have to wait a bit. I feel like I was playing longer but didn't do much, yet anyhow.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    I'll still be posting here, especially since after nearly 3 years of no Sims 2, I finally installed it and transferred over all my old saves. Thankfully, everything works!
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    Love that people are still posting in this thread as soon as I get my new computer will definitely be posting stories again
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Demery27 You better. I've always enjoyed your stories. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Mira
    m3kQpQo.jpeg
    her dorm at La Fiesta Tech
    LmPllRq.jpeg

• Options
    BoomeyBoomey Posts: 43 Member
    Building an arts/music museum for one if my Sims

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top