Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• haisinhaisin Posts: 790 Member
    The last time I played was probably four years ago or so, but despite that my retrun to Sims 2 went quite smoothly! :lol: I have only one neighbourhood there, so at first I checked all the families and was glad to find out I had written bios for my sims and some things I had planned to do next. I also started to remember bits of what had happened.

The funniest part was probably that I had managed to make my played sims whoohoo, but when I tried to do the same with my sim and an npc I just totally blanked out. I clicked the bed many times and carefully checked their interactions and I just couldn't find the woohoo option :joy: I thought it was weird but because I couldn't figure it out I shrugged it off as a bug and just let them go to sleep. A while later I remembered I had to make them lay on the bed first :joy:

The saddest thing was that I had played at least for a week with Lucy Burp, she had earned a couple of promotions and made new friends and then I sent her on a vacation and my game crashed :/ Of course I hadn't saved at all.
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 283 Member
    Yesterday in my game, Angela and Dustin moved up to Junior year in college. Dirk dreamer got a few friends and they got flirty as well. Darren Dreamer married a double of Darleen dreamer with red hair. he got a job in the science carreer and is doing well since he got a few promotions. Darren and Darleen also had their first child named Stefan. Dirk finally has a brother! I also moved him off to college.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 790 Member
    I played only with Lucy Burb today. She skilled a lot, earned promotions and reached the top of the entertainment career, made new friends, organised a couple of parties, went on a beach vacation with her friend and got promptly married to an elderly lady who died the next day... Lucy has this secret room upstairs of her home where she hides the urns of her deceased spouses. She's so cute and friendly that most people never suspect her of anything like that :wink:
    Today in my game, Angela pleasant and Dustin Broke graduated with honors from college. They moved in together in pleasantview, and had 3 kids. 1 Toddler named hannah, and twins! a boy and a girl. They had a good wedding. Next, Mary Sue pleasant repaired her relationship with daniel after the game saw kaitlyn that welcomed lilith to pleasantview. lilith is also married, to dirk dreamer. they have 2 kids together. Mary sue actually lived with lilith and withnessed the birth of their son. Mary sue than moved back with daniel, and had another kid together! Daniel turned into an elder.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 210 Member
    I haven't been on this thread for a while it's nice to see everyone posting their sims 2 stories hopefully I can start posting stories again😊
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 7,788 Member
    Would love to see them @Demery27 I've always enjoyed them. :blush:

Even though I play Sims 3 more, I still check this thread for nostalgia. Sims 2 will always hold a very special place in my heart. <3 And I'll need a place to post my random gameplay when I go back to it sometime. ;)
    49824480951_0fc6391d25.jpg
    Yesterday in my game, Kaitlyn Langerak had another child with her now husband. Christina, Daniel pleasants and Katlyn's child grew up to be a child. Next, i played the goths, Mortimer got a job in the intelligance carreer, and with just 3 days, leveled up to the top. Dina is currently pregnant with mortimers last kid. Alexander grew up to be a teen, and he left for college already.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 210 Member
    @emorrill It's nice to hear from you☺️I've been playing Sims 3, myself hope to see you posting some stories soon.
    meant to post in here but forgot! Anyways, last time in my game, Jill Smith and Buck Grunt graduated college. I also had my 1st game crash, which was kinda weird. but i restarted the game, and made sure to save and it didn't do that again luckily. Jill also married buck and they have 2 kids together so far! making both jenny and polination tech 9 grandparents as well as the grunt family.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,451 Member
    Yay ~ Players! :mrgreen:

I started another Legacy challenge. I only finished one and it was before Best of Business was released. :)
    This one will be an Alphabetacy with some random challenges tossed it when I get bored.

I named her Lizabeth Muddled. When I need a good last name, my mind goes Blank! :lol:

Uni is done. She's waiting for morning to have her graduation party.
    HbsVLAo.jpg

`
    Today in my game played ophelia and johnny, they had another baby named scott. Then, stella their oldest grew up, and we have a stand in nanny named Clarice. Both stella and the nanny will take care of the many kids that ophelia and johnny had. One more is expected on the way. Johnny and ophelia also moved in to Olive spectors house. She died of old age in a plantimum aspiration. the money went to nervous (subject/ singles) and pascal curious as they were friends in the game.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations