Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Today Cassandra met a new guy Jeffery Waters since she lost the love of her life Darren Dreamer.

Jefferey wants to marry her but she refuses. They took a trip together to Takemizu Village since Cassandra is getting up there in age. They had a great but interesting time. Cassandra learned to teleport from the Ninja. I thought Jefferey was going to die by bees because they attacked when he tossed a coin in the shrine..LOL Always eventful in this game..LOL He survived and they went back to the hotel and relaxed. They took two tours that went poorly...I mean pet the panda or throw food...yeah we are not petting the panda and the cubs...LOL. Apparently, throwing food scared them off which annoyed everyone on the tour.

They made it back to Pleasantview safely but Cassandra's elderly cat died :'( I created a Pet Cemetery and I sent her grave there.
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    You can dig up the maps too, if I remember right.

Yes, my legacy founder Calem dug up a map to Bigfoot's hollow in his own yard. Now we've got a Bigfoot in the family. :)
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Today Cassandra met a new guy Jeffery Waters since she lost the love of her life Darren Dreamer.

Jefferey wants to marry her but she refuses. They took a trip together to Takemizu Village since Cassandra is getting up there in age. They had a great but interesting time. Cassandra learned to teleport from the Ninja. I thought Jefferey was going to die by bees because they attacked when he tossed a coin in the shrine..LOL Always eventful in this game..LOL He survived and they went back to the hotel and relaxed. They took two tours that went poorly...I mean pet the panda or throw food...yeah we are not petting the panda and the cubs...LOL. Apparently, throwing food scared them off which annoyed everyone on the tour.

They made it back to Pleasantview safely but Cassandra's elderly cat died :'( I created a Pet Cemetery and I sent her grave there.

Glad to hear Jefferey made it through the vacation! I hope she marries him after everything he went through for her :p !! Sorry about Cassandra's cat!

I should really add some pets to my households. Maybe once the 1st generation kids start families of their own I will add some cats and dogs to the mix.
  • Options
    keekee53 wrote: »

Glad to hear Jefferey made it through the vacation! I hope she marries him after everything he went through for her :p !! Sorry about Cassandra's cat!

I should really add some pets to my households. Maybe once the 1st generation kids start families of their own I will add some cats and dogs to the mix.

LOL we will see if Cassandra rolls a want to marry him. He rolled a want to marry her but she didn't so far.

It is so funny I usually never add pets to my Sim Families. This time around I added a lot of pets and I have been really enjoying them except for breeding. The Pleasants bought two pugs. I made the pugs breed and they had three puppies...sheesh it got a little crazy in that household. The puppies were so cute though. Each one of Daniel's kids got one of the puppies well dogs by the time they got out of college..lol

The Tinkers had two Labs and I breeded them as well. They had 4 puppies OMG. I decided to never breed animals again..LMAO. So I couldn't deal with six dogs so I gave up the puppies. Other sims in the neighborhood adopted them but OMG Stephen Tinker cried so hard when the lady came for the puppies. I felt so bad.

So yeah no more breeding..lol They have too many puppies.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Awww I love the puppies and kittens in the sims 2. I don't breed them often. I'm not sure why. I guess because we have did it in real life maybe I'm subconsciously trying to play unlike my own life.

My own sims game bugged badly so I restarted my legacy, my founder Alice is the sim in my avatar. She is a knowledge Sim who wants to be in the architect career. Alice is a Gemini and her turns on are brown hair and sims with high logic. Her turn offs are red haired sims. I've never started a legacy with a knowledge sim but I rolled the dice to make it random rather than choosing!
  • Options
    kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Well I started a new empty hood and made my own townies for the first time. So fun to see nice looking townies that I created walking around. I am playing a group of families a made off of books I just got done reading. Makes for some good story plots. I named my new hood, Hope Springs.
  • Options
    I look forward to hearing your stories @MidnightAura and @kamra19610
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Played the Gannon family the other day and today I played the Mahler family. This is the probably the most challenging family I have of the eight. I think when the first generation kids move out I'll make more families that are a bit more challenging - it has been fun. Benjamin works as a waiter and Valerie doesn't work at all. They are the only family in the neighborhood without a car and own the bare bones of a house. Nobody is really sure how they were able to afford the house in the first place.

Jennifer is a teenager and rolled romance for her primary aspiration and pleasure for her secondary aspiration. She loves to garden and hopes to own her own floral shop one day. She has no interest in being in a relationship and enjoys being single. I think I may giver her a bohemian type style as she grows up. Jennifer is in the black tank top below.

Jane just turned into a teenager and rolled knowledge and family for her aspirations. She loves everything outdoors and doesn't mind getting dirty. Her and Zachary Schulze (a teenager in the next family I will play) seem to have hit it off so I may have them date. We will see when I play the Schulze family.

Jeremy and Jessica are twins that just turned into kids. Like their father and older siblings they are both into nature and love being outside. I think it is interesting that all four kids took after their dad's outdoorsy side and none of them took after their mom (who enjoys being indoors and playing many Sims games).

The Mahler family says hello:

[img][/img]Mahler%20Family.png
  • Options
    Played the Gannon family the other day and today I played the Mahler family. This is the probably the most challenging family I have of the eight. I think when the first generation kids move out I'll make more families that are a bit more challenging - it has been fun. Benjamin works as a waiter and Valerie doesn't work at all. They are the only family in the neighborhood without a car and own the bare bones of a house. Nobody is really sure how they were able to afford the house in the first place.

Jennifer is a teenager and rolled romance for her primary aspiration and pleasure for her secondary aspiration. She loves to garden and hopes to own her own floral shop one day. She has no interest in being in a relationship and enjoys being single. I think I may giver her a bohemian type style as she grows up. Jennifer is in the black tank top below.

Jane just turned into a teenager and rolled knowledge and family for her aspirations. She loves everything outdoors and doesn't mind getting dirty. Her and Zachary Schulze (a teenager in the next family I will play) seem to have hit it off so I may have them date. We will see when I play the Schulze family.

Jeremy and Jessica are twins that just turned into kids. Like their father and older siblings they are both into nature and love being outside. I think it is interesting that all four kids took after their dad's outdoorsy side and none of them took after their mom (who enjoys being indoors and playing many Sims games).

Phew that is a challenge having all those sims in one household. I always start to get a little overwhelmed when I have about 4 or more. I thought about adding the Ottomas family to my game but I am not sure if I could handle it hahah.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Phew that is a challenge having all those sims in one household. I always start to get a little overwhelmed when I have about 4 or more. I thought about adding the Ottomas family to my game but I am not sure if I could handle it hahah.

Lol, I know what you mean - it is such a challenge to play this family (especially with only about $300 simoleons coming in five days a week)! Valerie rolled the family aspiration when I started the family so my plan was for them to have three kids but they were surprised with twins for the third pregnancy :s ! I had three sets of twins with the first three of eight families.....I was like what is going on??

You should give the Ottomas family a try - who knows what challenges will arise with them! Could make for some good storytelling!

• Options

What a lovely family!

I'm impressed you manage that many sims in a family.i think my limit is four kids and then I start to struggle!
  • Options

That reminds me of my sim Krystal's family, except she has all boys and one girl, and two of her kids are out of the house lol
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member

Today I was playing and noticed that my sims fear is "Be old and never married", I didn't even realise my family sim had only 6 days until she becomes an elder. The problem is she's still single, the guys I chose for her keep rejecting her and one guy keeps kicking the bin and stealing the newspaper.

Please Pray for my sim.
    simsquints_zpsjfmmqbol.jpg

• Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yesterday I played a medieval-ish challenge (according to my own rules), and the only heir, princess Victoria, finally became a child. I really love the children's animation they have when they need to see in the mirror or when they learn chess. I can't wait to see more of this. And of course they need to go shopping because her "spawned" clothes are inappropriate for a princess. :D
  • Options
    I started my new legacy today. (one of my sim new year resolutions is to complete a legacy challenge)

It was the third day of the challenge and my sim Alice was at work. She only had a wall with a mini fridge, toilet and bed.
    It started to rain and thunder and lightning struck the fridge. The rain stopped so the fire spread to her toilet and then her bed! Poor Alice came home to her furniture burnt to the ground.

If that wasn't bad enough on the fifth day she was fired via a chance card. Poor Alice isn't having much luck. I've never had so much go wrong in the first week of a challenge!
  • Options
    4 kids is definitely a challenge - but a challenge I enjoy. I find once the kids are teenagers they aren't as much of a challenge though as they are basically adults. Just a lot of different storylines going on with all those sims and it's hard to keep track of them all, lol.

@Bluefairy286 - Good luck with marrying your Sim off - doesn't sound like you have much time!

@OxanaPihlajamaa - Sounds like the challenge is fun. I know what you mean about the clothing - I am constantly going shopping once Sims age up as they always seem to age in the most ridiculous of outfits :p !

@MidnightAura - Good luck with your legacy challenge. Sounds like Alice is going to make this legacy a challenging one :D !
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    Yesterday I played a medieval-ish challenge (according to my own rules), and the only heir, princess Victoria, finally became a child. I really love the children's animation they have when they need to see in the mirror or when they learn chess. I can't wait to see more of this. And of course they need to go shopping because her "spawned" clothes are inappropriate for a princess. :D

Want to see the children truly become obnoxious children? If any of the adults are in the political career track, have them get the career reward of the podium... See what the children do with it when not instructed to practice speech on it... Several times I had to position the thing so it was inaccessible to anyone to prevent the kids from "using" it.
  • Options
    I've played a few families since playing the Mahler family.

First I played the Schulze family. Zachary and Jane hit it off so they are now dating. Zoey is Zachary's twin and she seems to be getting close with Ricky Cormier - we will see how that goes. Travis (the last born) likes to get into trouble with his friends.

The Piaia family wasn't that eventful. Marion turned into a kid and enjoys playing sports. Her parents want her to focus on school and music though. She is an only child.

Finally I played the Asher family. When their rotation turn was over Diane was only 1 day away from turning into a teenager so we will see where that takes her. Elizabeth turned into a kid and enjoys hunting/collecting bugs and bird watching.

Way too many Sims turning out with the nature hobby in this 1st generation if you ask me, lol. But I guess that is what happens when you roll almost everything in the game to give it an element of 'randomness'.
  • Options
    Finished my asylum challenge today! Erin spent 42 days in the asylum. All of the other patients died. My final score is -51. :D

I moved Erin out of the asylum and into the Moroccan-style mansion that comes with the Mansion and Garden stuff pack. I didn't need to use cheats, either. I'm going to play her for a little bit longer and then I will be going back to my legacy challenge.
  • Options
    slynnski wrote: »
    Finished my asylum challenge today! Erin spent 42 days in the asylum. All of the other patients died. My final score is -51. :D

I moved Erin out of the asylum and into the Moroccan-style mansion that comes with the Mansion and Garden stuff pack. I didn't need to use cheats, either. I'm going to play her for a little bit longer and then I will be going back to my legacy challenge.

Congratulations on completing the asylum challenge! Hopefully Erin hasn't completely lost her brain yet >:)
  • Options

Congratulations on completing the asylum challenge! Hopefully Erin hasn't completely lost her brain yet >:)

Thanks! She almost did. The day before she completed her lifetime want, she started a cooking fire, which she feared. She lost 2,000 aspiration and needed a sim shrink visit. I felt so bad. I was like, hang in there, you only have one more day! :D
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member

Awesome~ Congrats! :cookie:
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member

That's awesome! Massive congrats on completing the challenge!
  • Options
    Thanks, guys! :)
  • Options

Congratulations, it's the one challenge I've never finished but I would like to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top