Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Sad day in Pleasantview. Dirk now believes the Dreamer house is cursed. His mother died by fire and now his fiance died by fire. Darren is worried his son may be a pyromanic serial killer. When Lilith Pleasant moved in, Cassandra and Darren moved into a new home to give Lilith and Dirk privacy. A spring storm blew in and a tree in the yard caught fire. Dirk was at work but Lilith ran over and caught fire. She died by fire by the tree where his mother was buried.

Dirk and Darren had finally move Darlene's gravestone to the graveyard. Could Darlene be upset by this??

So I was going to close out without saving but omg this random act is just too good not to play out.
  • Options
    ok OMG i had to close without saving. Dirk came home from work and caught fire and died too. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHH I really wanted to play that story out. Anyway, they are alive and well again....LOL The fire was massive. I should have taken pictures...LOL
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    OMG! I'm really sorry to laugh, but... Anyway, just out of curiosity, how did Dirk die? I mean, I know you said by fire, but kitchen, bbq, etc.?
  • Options
    LOL the same fire was still blazing when he came home from work. That fire was massive...LOL
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    I had an interesting experience in Pleasantview recently. After getting fired from her job for a failed chance card, Mary Sue came home early and found Daniel cheating with Kaylynn. Mary Sue threw Daniel out of the house, and he moved into a cheap, rundown trailer home across town. Mary Sue got a makeover and started working on improving her relationship with Angela and Lilith, who were reacting very poorly to the breakup. Mary Sue got a new job, and life at the Pleasant household started to normalize...

Unfortunately, I fell asleep while playing the game. When I woke up a few hours later, I was so tired I automatically saved and exited the game to go to bed. The next day, when I went to play, I noticed Angela was the only household member showing up on the household preview screen. I was confused and worried I had a glitch in my game, so I entered to see what was going on, and indeed Angela was the only person left in the household! I checked her memories, and it said Lilith and Mary Sue had both died. Upon investigate I found the ashen remains of an impressive kitchen fire. There was hardly anything left of the kitchen at all.

I debated about whether to move Daniel back in and just keep playing as is, but eventually I just used cheats to get the Resurrect-O-Nomitron. Then I had another internal dilemma about whether to have Angela bring her sister back as a zombie, since they hate each other so much, LOL. But I decided to be nice, and both Mary Sue and Lilith both came back normal! Bonus: Mary Sue had her old job in Politics back again, and the two sisters have actually been getting along, even though there was no personality change in Lilith from before...

Sims brought back, I decided to go remodel the kitchen. But lo and behold, what's this? An urn? Daniel wasn't there anymore and they had no pets... who died???

Why, it was Kaylynn Langerak! LOL! I guess Mary Sue decided that if she was gonna go out, she was taking Kaylynn with her! :D

I planted Kaylynn outside underneath a nice tree where she can soak up the sun all day and haunt Mary Sue by night. >:)
  • Options
    LOL @QuillWriter. That is hilarious. Fires in the Sims 2 are serious business..lol I was looking up something on my laptop when my fire started in the yard. You really have to pay attention playing this game haha.
  • Options
    Wow, you guys and your fires! Lol. Nobody had a fire alarm?

Who's Kaylynn Langerak? I don't remember her from Pleasantview. Is she a custom Sim you made?
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member

Who's Kaylynn Langerak? I don't remember her from Pleasantview. Is she a custom Sim you made?

She's the female maid in Pleasantview. Daniel Pleasant is having an affair with her when you start up the neighborhood.
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member

Normally I do, but I didn't think to add one to the Pleasant household. I assumed, being a premade family, that one would already be there. I guess not, lol! I think I may go on a tour of the neighborhood premades and check their houses for fire alarms now...

• Options

Normally I do, but I didn't think to add one to the Pleasant household. I assumed, being a premade family, that one would already be there. I guess not, lol! I think I may go on a tour of the neighborhood premades and check their houses for fire alarms now...

lol. Good luck!
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    In my game, I have a married couple called Derrick Bishop and Sandra Bishop. Derrick works in the law enforcement while Sandra works in the medicine career. They decided to move out of their poor quality apartment and moved into a beautiful house with a garden and of course a driveway which means a new car for Derrick.

9u6v5f.jpg

Here is the couple and there is their new house!

bjd0zl.jpg

jaaoph.jpg

14n084h.jpg

vzimu0.jpg

zn3mkm.jpg

23jq3j7.jpg

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I'm still world building whenever I have freetime. I'm still working on my 3t2 conversions (currently Mirabello Plaza). I'm almost done with all the interior CC for Divisadero Budget Books! Here's a screenie of what players would see if Sunset Valley had TS2 OFB community lots instead of rabbit holes. :smiley:

divisadero-interior_wip.jpg

You can see a glimpse of City Hall across from the park. The flag on the left is the school flag for the School for the Gifted (I haven't started the interior but finished the building already)

Right now I've only completed 2 conversions:
    City Hall
    Central Park

And I've completed the exteriors with all build CC for:
    Community School for the Gifted (85% done with interior CC, i.e., entire project)
    Divisadero Budget Books

And I'm almost done with the exteriors for:
    Wilsonoff Community Theatre (90% done with exterior CC)
    Papyrus Memorial Library (30% done)

And I've started the grocery store... this project is taking forever between work and school :weary:

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Awesome updates everyone!

@nanashi-sims cool! I love your city hall and central park conversions. Can't wait to see how everything else turns out! The bookstore looks great btw. :) Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    In my game, I have a married couple called Derrick Bishop and Sandra Bishop. Derrick works in the law enforcement while Sandra works in the medicine career. They decided to move out of their poor quality apartment and moved into a beautiful house with a garden and of course a driveway which means a new car for Derrick.

9u6v5f.jpg

Here is the couple and there is their new house!

bjd0zl.jpg

jaaoph.jpg

14n084h.jpg

vzimu0.jpg

zn3mkm.jpg

23jq3j7.jpg

Lovely new house. I have a few sims coming out of college soon. They will be starting out in my rundown apartments I created for downtown. I love having my sims work towards that nice new house.
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    edited November 2016
    I recently reset Pleasantview and decided that I will grow the entire neighborhood, starting with the premade families. Don left Cassandra at the altar, and after some time accepting the loss, she decided to give her friend Darren Dreamer a shot. On their first date, Cassandra realized that she had loved him all along and that true happiness had been right there. Dustin is still doing very poorly in school, but got his grades up enough to apply to La Fiesta Tech, which he'll start in the fall. Little Beau isn't so little anymore, as he has entered his teen years and the youngest of the Broke boys, Tyler, is finally entering primary school.

The Pleasant family is the one that's gone through the most drastic changes. Mary-Sue got demoted from her job, and came home early to see her husband, Daniel, in a loving embrace with their maid.
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo2_540.jpg

Turns out that he had been having an affair. In a blind rage, Mary-Sue got into a fight with the maid and won!
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo4_540.jpg

She wasn't looking for any apology from her husband and divorced him and sent him packing.
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo5_540.jpg

Daniel moved into an apartment building downtown and upon suddenly finding himself single, he decided that he would get back out on the dating scene. He's since been with three other women, two of whom are witches.
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo6_540.jpg

Mary-Sue and the girls have been doing quite well since Daniel left the house. Lilith has changed a bit, becoming less anti-social. She's taken up a job in the culinary career and has been learning to play the guitar. Angela has been less hurtful towards her sister and they are no longer enemies, Angela has taken up a job in the Law career, but eventually wants to end up in Politics.
    tumblr_oh5pt7IE3S1vi6mjbo7_540.jpg

That's all for today! But over the thanksgiving holiday I'll be looking forward to having the first troupe of teens attend college!
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Love the pics @classicXcrime!

Not much been happening in my game, my PC was being a pain and I had to uninstall and re install the sims 2 so I lost some saved games. I've restarted with a single young adult and sent her to La Fiesta Tech because believe it or not even though I've played since launch I've not played a lot with that university. I also discovered my sim can play pranks with the sprinkler system in the dorms. I never knew that!
  • Options
    Happy Thanks Giving! I had noticed that i hadn't updated in a while so, here is my update!
    Krystal gave birth to a baby boy named Derik, and then had another baby boy named Shawn (omg too many boys)
    Lana and Issac moved out of the house and got engaged! She got pregnant and had a baby boy named Damien and a baby girl named Autumn
    Krystal got pregnant again and had ANOTHER BOY OMG, his name is Tatum
    Percy the cat died of old age, and now of course everybody wants to resurrect him
    Derik grew up into a child and Shawn grew up into a toddler
    Autumn and Damien grew up into toddlers also
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Today I played with the Caliente sisters. I normally never play them because I'm not too fond of the storyline that was planned for them. Though my first day with them was eventful, as they had a burglar steal their hot tub and elliptical, sending Dina into a downward spiral. She got a prompt visit from a therapist.
    tumblr_oh7zyhhlay1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg

Dina was planning on marrying Mortimer Goth and hopefully would inherit his fortune upon his death. On the side, she was sleeping with the town Casanova, Don Lothario. Unfortunately for her, during one of her trysts with the young stud, Mortimer had been stopping by to propose. Needless to say, she won't be getting her hands on any of his money.
    tumblr_oh7zyhhlay1vi6mjbo2_1280.jpg

Even worse was finding out that she had gotten pregnant with Don's baby! It wasn't long before the depths of Don's depravity was revealed, when Dina discovered him in bed with her sister Nina, neither sister had any idea that Don had been wooing them both.
    tumblr_oh7zyhhlay1vi6mjbo3_1280.jpg

Dina was beside herself. Alone and pregnant, she decided not to kick her sister out of the house, knowing that she would need help raising the baby. It wasn't long before she went into labor. Low and behold, she had twins! Dina gave birth to Sophia and Julien Caliente, and Nina promised to stay by her sister and help raise the two.
    tumblr_oh7zyhhlay1vi6mjbo4_1280.jpg

They scraped together what money they had, from Dina's inheritance from her prior marriage and what Nina had made from her job in the athletic career, and bought a new house fit for a growing family.
    tumblr_oh7zyhhlay1vi6mjbo5_1280.jpg

Time will only tell what will happen to them next!
  • Options
    Decided to play Don Lothario for a bit, after some time with the Caliente sisters. Had him go out and meet some new ladies and had a date with one of them which went rather well. He went home for the night to study up in preparation for work the next morning. After a great night of sleep, Don went downstairs to have some toaster pastries for breakfast and promptly lit the kitchen on fire! Poor Don and the maid Kaylynn didn't make it. May they rest in peace.
    tumblr_oh8a4bV4tA1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8a4bV4tA1vi6mjbo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8a4bV4tA1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg
  • Options
    Oh wow, lol.

I can't emphasize this enough... FIRE ALARMS!!! lol
  • Options
    Wow, I have been playing quite a bit over the last few days haha. After Don's untimely demise, I moved my attention over to the Dreamer family. Darren proposed to Cassandra and had her move in :smile:
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo4_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo3_540.jpg

They had a beautiful ceremony in the early days of fall.
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo6_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo8_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo5_540.jpg
    tumblr_oh8elm0j521vi6mjbo7_540.jpg

• Options
    Today in my game, Autumn grew up into a teen!! Lana and Issac thought it would be a good idea to get a foreign exchange student, mostly because Issac was a foreign exchange student from Australia and met Lana because he lived with her family. So along came Lucas! He is from India and fell for Autumn the moment he met her. It took a bit longer for Autumn to warm up to Lucas, and during their first date Lucas fell in love.

They only ever went on a first date and next thing you know, they had wishes of going to collage. So off to collage they went, Autumn was set on being the first woman in her family who could manage collage, and a boyfriend. Autumn and Lucas are musicians so they went with Drama majors. Little did Autumn know when she came home one night and sat down across from Lucas, he would have a ring box. He slid it across the table and she said yes!

They went over to the collage tower where they both had their first woohoo.
  • Options
    Decided to play Don Lothario for a bit, after some time with the Caliente sisters. Had him go out and meet some new ladies and had a date with one of them which went rather well. He went home for the night to study up in preparation for work the next morning. After a great night of sleep, Don went downstairs to have some toaster pastries for breakfast and promptly lit the kitchen on fire! Poor Don and the maid Kaylynn didn't make it. May they rest in peace.

LOL at the fire. I swear fires are serious in Sims2. I mean they really get out of control quickly..lol
  • Options
    @keekee53 I had been trying to get him abducted by aliens because I felt it would be good karma for breaking up the Caliente sisters and knocking up Dina. But then he lit the kitchen on fire...
  • Options

keekee53 wrote: »

LOL at the fire. I swear fires are serious in Sims2. I mean they really get out of control quickly..lol

lol I remember one time my brother was playing TS3 and was trying to start a fire, Grim kept sparing his sim and the fire department showed up really fast, so he got rid of all the doors

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top