Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Adventureland" added with Patch 1.69.43?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    Hey, does anyone know if it's safe to delete Adventureland? And if so, how would I do that? I've been using it in my save for testing mods in but I don't want it anymore.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Kay8Orange - Although there appear to be some members who aren't agreeing with my responses, I have answered that question several times on this thread now. :)
    You can delete Adventureland if you want. It's part of the installation files and the path to it should be something like this, although there could be some variations and "EP01" might be showing up as The Sims 3 World Adventures.
    Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\EP01\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds

Chances are it will come right back if you ever do a Repair Game or have to reinstall WA for any reason. ... Again, it's part of the installation and it doesn't have to actually be played in.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    Thanks @igazor!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    don't see what the big deal is personally.
    I mean I can just ignore it.
    Or build in it.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    don't see what the big deal is personally.
    I mean I can just ignore it.
    Or build in it.

I know what you mean. I'm about to use it to start clean. I'm destroying all the houses right now to put better ones I found on MTS. Then I'm going to go into CAS and create some sims to place there
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".