Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @despina53 Congrats on a new granddaughter!
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Current Deal

134 ) Romantique Double Bed / 42 / 54 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bedroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

135 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 78 / 228 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 225, # 81, # 646)

136 ) Athena's Olive Tree / 19 / 58 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury Set; Quaint Cottage Collection

137 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 264 / 401 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 428 but less than # 254)

This is a 3 hour deal
    138 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 1140 / 1987 / 43% / 3 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 418, # 357)

139 ) I Love Me Mirror / 40 / 42 / 5% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom

140 ) Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation

Note: This is the three-seater sofa not the two-seater loveseat of the same name
    141 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 38 / 81 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

142 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 950 / 1710 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, # 659)

143 ) More Magic! / 1100 / 1782 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 748, # 133 & # 672)

This is a 3 hour deal
    144 ) La-Di-Da Windows by BahHaus / 38 / 100 / 62% / 3 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

145 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen - Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

This is a 3 hour deal
    146 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 694 / 1310 / 47% / 3 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 307)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Here is my calculation

Price of the compilation = 5832 sp
    90% of the compilation price = 5248.8

Cost of the items you own items
    SwiftGro Gardening Station 630 (regular price)
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower 545 (regular price)
    Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron 461
    Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll 336
    Soothsayer's Crystal Ball 290
    Fortune Teller's Charmed Hairstyle 81
    Divine Future Fortune Teller Dress 68
    Fortune Teller's Turban 90
    Divine Future Fortune Teller's Outfit 61
    Soothsayer's Seat Soother Chair 61

Sum of the items = 2623
    90% of the items cost = 2360.7

Formula to calculate CYS
    (Set Price*.9)-(Item Cost*.9) = CYS

5248.8 - 2360.7 = 2888.1

I read the calculation instructions a few different times, trying to figure out how to do them myself, but I somehow missed that you had to apply 90% to BOTH the total set value AND the SUM of the total value of the items purchased. I thought for some reason that you applied 90% to each item purchased. No wonder I couldn't figure out how this worked! Guess I had to see it broken down like this to be able to follow it - thanks!

You can recalculate your CYS by subtracting 90% of the cost of the new items purchased from the CYS.

Okay, so if I want to project ahead and see what an item will do for my CYS, then I just take 90% of it from the current CYS? That will make my life SO much easier. I think I've been buying things that I might not need, or which might not be the best for my current situation. I was trying to get an item from every set, in order to trigger CYS. Beyond that, I wasn't really sure how to know what was best. You've cleared up a lot for me!
    Edit to add:
    Because we, the players, do not know the CYS level that will trigger the green download button, I don't know the value when CYS will trigger for Best of 2012 to be free.

I understand this now. I got More Magic! for free today, and it triggered THREE other things to be free, and I wasn't even trying to get ANY of them! At least I know enough to follow the cascades and check for green buttons, lol. I wound up with Killer Classics, The Sims - Welcome to Three Lakes and the January 2012 Compilation for FREE, all from getting More Magic! for free. It was really awesome. I have no idea what I actually spent on those things, but I figure I can go back and try to figure it out later!
    From other people's experience, Best of 2012 became free after either buying the greenhouse and Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill, or after owning More Magic!, Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining and India Inspirations Collection.

In your case, you own two pieces from the greenhouse worth 1175 sp. I don't know if owning those two items, More Magic! and only one of the either Japanese or India sets will get you Best of 2012.

The value of the items in India Inspirations Collection is 2639 sp. The value of the items in the Itadakimasu! set is 1930 sp. You may wish to purchase India Inspirations first and wait to see if you need Itadakimasu! set. This will take you either two or three rotations to complete depending on your CYS with the two greenhouse items. If you want the compilation faster, then spend the 150 sp and get the grill in the first rotation and then the Itadakimasu! in the 2nd rotation. To get the Compilation even faster, you can buy Deal 149 for 220 sp for the grill and get the Japanese set free at Deal 489 in the first rotation.

Possible Purchase Plan
    Option 1 - First buy India Inspirations

According to "Cheapest Way to Own Compilations/Sets/Venues" thread, to get India Inspirations buy:

Current Rotation
    - DD #159: India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka (57/109 sp)
    - DD #444: India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top (22/50 sp)
    - DD #602: India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top (16/45 sp)
    - DD #917: India Inspiration- Sherwani Dress Outfit (20/54 sp)
    - DD #919: India Inspiration- Mod and Modern Churidars (38/82 sp)

Next rotation
    - DD #103: India Inspirations Clothing & Hairstyles (103 sp)
    Go to India Inspirations Collection - free
    Check out Best of 2012
    If Best of 2012 was not free or its CYS is more than 150 sp
    - DD #546: Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill (150 sp)

3rd Rotation
    Deal 489 Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining (free)
    Best of 2012 will be free

Option 2 - Buy both Japanese and India sets

If you want to spend the 150 sp for the grill and get the Best of 2012 in two rotations:

Current Rotation
    - DD #159: India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka (57/109 sp)
    - DD #444: India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top (22/50 sp)
    - DD #546: Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill (150 sp)
    - DD #602: India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top (16/45 sp)
    - DD #917: India Inspiration- Sherwani Dress Outfit (20/54 sp)
    - DD #919: India Inspiration- Mod and Modern Churidars (38/82 sp)

Next rotation
    - DD #103: India Inspirations Clothing & Hairstyles (103 sp)
    Go to India Inspirations Collection (free)
    - DD #489: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining (free)
    Go to Best of 2012 (free)

Thanks for this. I think I can use this to project a plan and figure out what I'll do next. I'll have a look at it later tonight. I don't have another item I'm looking-at till 7:30, and it doesn't have anything to do with this Compilation or Cascade, so I'll have plenty of time before the next decision for it has to be made.

I'm really happy with how things are going. If nothing else, I'm getting more value than I would have the old way - even if it's not yet the BEST value.

Thanks again for all of the help!

• Options
    Netjera wrote: »
    Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me what the full SP Value for Panda and Friends might be? It's not included in the DD Spreadsheet, and I forgot to write it down before I completed the Animals Abound Cascade.

Thanks!

25 sp Best of Friends Animals Abound
    25 sp Branching Bird Wall Lamp
    25 sp Giraffe Measurer
    61 sp Little Tyke Dresser
    99 sp Panda Crib
    68 sp Panda Mirror
    81 sp Panda Toybox
    75 sp Sparkle's Trashcan
    25 sp The Happy Elephant
    25 sp The Palmer Floor Lamp
    68 sp Tiny Tyke Dresser
    68 sp Tower of Much Knowledge

Total SPV - 645 sp
    Set price - 486 sp

Thanks! That will help me calculate the Best of 2012 properly, since I already have Wilderness Dreams and Panda and Friends!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited October 2018
    .... No wonder I couldn't figure out how this worked! Guess I had to see it broken down like this to be able to follow it - thanks!
    You can recalculate your CYS by subtracting 90% of the cost of the new items purchased from the CYS.

Okay, so if I want to project ahead and see what an item will do for my CYS, then I just take 90% of it from the current CYS? That will make my life SO much easier. I think I've been buying things that I might not need, or which might not be the best for my current situation. I was trying to get an item from every set, in order to trigger CYS. Beyond that, I wasn't really sure how to know what was best. You've cleared up a lot for me!

..... I got More Magic! for free today, and it triggered THREE other things to be free, and I wasn't even trying to get ANY of them! At least I know enough to follow the cascades and check for green buttons, lol. I wound up with Killer Classics, The Sims - Welcome to Three Lakes and the January 2012 Compilation for FREE, all from getting More Magic! for free. It was really awesome.

I'm really happy with how things are going. If nothing else, I'm getting more value than I would have the old way - even if it's not yet the BEST value.

Thanks again for all of the help!

@Netjera - I am so happy that I have helped you. CYS is complicated. The forum was a frenzy back when CYS was introduced and we were trying to figure out the formula and how CYS could work to our advantage. There was so much discussion and lots of math being posted. There are times when the math doesn't work. Possibly due to rounding, the stuck sales page and other reasons only the store team may know.

Congratulations on getting More Magic! for free and the cascade to get January 2012 Compilation and its sets for free. You only mentioned getting some of the sets in January 2012. Maybe you already owned the others, but just in case here is a list of set pages to check your CYS or for a green download button.

Included in January 2012:
    • The Sims Classic - Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set - check Killer Classics
    • Year of the Dragon Set
    • Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set - check New Year, New Kitchen! which only include the Edwardian and Steampunk Kitchens but it is always fun to change the green download to blue
    • Steampunk Kitchen
    • More Magic!
    • The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set

I found this in LadybugLeslie's thread
    Also, if Killer Classics will then cost 75, it should be free with deal 892, saving even more.

Check out the following Featured Looks

Quaint Cottage Collection as it includes:
    • Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand
    • The Sims Classic- Hienmitey Column

The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection as it includes:
    • The Sims Classic- Not Really Antlers Display
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Thanks! That will help me calculate the Best of 2012 properly, since I already have Wilderness Dreams and Panda and Friends!

I think you mean Best of 2010. If you want any advice, please feel free to keep asking.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options

@Netjera - I am so happy that I have helped you. CYS is complicated. The forum was a frenzy back when CYS was introduced and we were trying to figure out the formula and how CYS could work to our advantage. There was so much discussion and lots of math being posted. There are times when the math doesn't work. Possibly due to rounding, the stuck sales page and other reasons only the store team may know.

Yeah, that stuck sales page is a killer, lol.
    Congratulations on getting More Magic! for free and the cascade to get January 2012 Compilation and its sets for free. You only mentioned getting some of the sets in January 2012. Maybe you already owned the others, but just in case here is a list of set pages to check your CYS or for a green download button.

Okay, so I was wrong about Killer Classics. But it IS free for me on 892, as you mentioned below - I just haven't picked it up yet!

Included in January 2012:
    • The Sims Classic - Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set - check Killer Classics I've got The Sims Classic, and Killer Classics will be free for me.
    • Year of the Dragon Set - I got this as a freebie through the free thread.
    • Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set - check New Year, New Kitchen! which only include the Edwardian and Steampunk Kitchens but it is always fun to change the green download to blue - Edwardian Expression Kitchen was one of the first things I bought - full price, unfortunately. I got New Year, New Kitchen as a freebie recently, which gave me Steampunk Kitchen. I'm not sure how I managed it, though, lol.
    • Steampunk Kitchen - FREE from New Year, New Kitchen
    • More Magic! - What triggered all the fun.
    • The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set - Had this from Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings/More Magic! as a Freebie.

<snip>

Quaint Cottage Collection as it includes: This is at 1030 CYS for me. :), and The Gentlemen's Lounge is at 1005. Thanks for pointing them out!
  • Options

I think you mean Best of 2010. If you want any advice, please feel free to keep asking.

Maybe. I'm working on Best of 2010 and Best of 2012 at the same time, so sometimes I cross my wires, lol!
  • Options
    Current Deal

This is a 3 hour deal
    146 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 694 / 1310 / 47% / 3 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 307)

Upcoming Deals

147 ) Chesapeake Bay Bay Window / 44 / 99 / 56% / 2 hours
    Hewnsman Dining Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

148 ) Go All In Collection / 986 / 3400 / 71% / 2 hours
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 321 & # 604)

149 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546 same as # 579 but less than # 497, # 160)

150 ) Caterpillar Wall Hooks / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Fortune's Folly Compilation; March 2011 Compilation

151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

152 ) Provence / 238 / 693 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 933, # 610, # 752)

153 ) Wall Flower / 13 / 19 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

154 ) Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set / 325 / 446 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

155 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 624 / 1277 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, # 683 but less than # 487)

156 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 183 & # 528)

157 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Vanity Concealer Mirror / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

158 ) Technophobe No More / 833 / 1530 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 but less than # 92 & # 572) # 394 (510 sp) and # 592 (561 sp) are much cheaper than # 158

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Current Deal

157 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Vanity Concealer Mirror / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

Upcoming Deals

158 ) Technophobe No More / 833 / 1530 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 but less than # 92 & # 572) # 394 (510 sp) and # 592 (561 sp) are much cheaper than # 158

159 ) India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka / 57 / 109 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

160 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 265 / 552 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579 & # 497) However, the price difference is only 115 sp from the least to the most expensive.

161 ) Dreams of India / 465 / 1550 / 70% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 106 but less than # 792)

Lux Lounge Spa is offered at deal # 166. Buying this item may give you the green download for # 166 on the other hand you may not need to buy this item if your CYS for # 166 will give you the green download button without buying the sectional.

162 ) Lazy Sim Sofa Sectional / 70 / 187 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

163 ) MultiTab 6000 / 260 / 287 / 9% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 622).

164 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Ice Box / 32 / 51 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

165 ) Loner Comfort Single Bed / 43 / 81 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

166 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 137 / 473 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 423, # 852, # 609, # 590 & # 61)

167 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 941 / 1650 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, # 934)

168 ) Carolina's Tanktop / 29 / 42 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Savvy; Oh My Goth! Compilation

169 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 592 / 1296 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 169, # 27, # 723, # 37)

• Options
    Current Deal

169 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 592 / 1296 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 169, # 27, # 723, # 37)

Upcoming Deals

170 ) Winding Path Lounge Chair / 25 / 42 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

171 ) R&R Teen / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Teens

172 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1083 / 1900 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 771, # 580)

173 ) Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine / 250 / 309 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2012 Compilation Set; Fabulous Fiesta!

174 ) Anna's Living Chair / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010 Collection; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

175 ) Oktoberfest Celebration / 200 / 480 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 175, # 786)

176 ) Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire / 559 / 972 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

177 ) Bohemian Garden / 918 / 1700 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 78, # 831)

178 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair / 33 / 69 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 178, # 73)

179 ) Haute Hip Sofa / 31 / 87 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

180 ) Futureshock Living / 462 / 1072 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 872 but less than # 347, # 562)

181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

• Options
    Current Deal
    181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

This is a 3-hour deal
    182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 576 / 1800 / 68% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 352 but less than # 77)

183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 532 / 1710 / 69% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 183, # 528, # 156)

184 ) Derby Delight / 58 / 99 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

Note: 0% savings. This is the regular price for this item
    185 ) Romantique Dining Chair / 34 / 34 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

186 ) BahHaus / 689 / 1350 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 204 & # 498)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    187 ) Olympian Physique / 370/ 1000 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 720, # 331, # 559, # 924 & # 770) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

188 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 153 / 450 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250 but less than # 621 & # 464)

189 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Talavera Tile Wall mirror / 27 / 81 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

190 ) Ultra Stylish Towel Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

191 ) Hipsters United / 25 / 75 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

192 ) Cante Captivating / 275 / 298 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 315 but less than # 114)

193 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 140 / 239 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 415)

• Options
    something - I had to say something to break Regina's posting streak.

• Options
    SinYangSinYang Posts: 16 Member
    >Note: 0% savings. This is the regular price for this item
    >185 ) Romantique Dining Chair / 34 / 34 / 0% / 2 hours
    >Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    >This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Strange, you are usually correct on this but the DD was 15/34 sp also double checked purchase history to make sure. Coffee bean ended 1hr early (2hr instead of 3hr) which was nice. Storybook bathroom has been pretty cheap with 1 item for total 50 sp since dd #646 mentioned in the cascade thread is the most expensive dd, you could go cheaper with the later dd Towel stand, that didn't suit me. #183 as expected. :)
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited October 2018
    @SinYang thank you for the details @Me1620 the deals look to be running on time the current deal ultra stylish towel rack is correctly priced and due to finish in about half hour.
    Sinyang did daylight savings happen to start /finish? because that always seems to screw crap up, but not pricing.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Current Deal

194 ) Steampunk Savvy / 410 / 561 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732 but less than # 472 and # 118)

Upcoming Deals

195 ) Hacienda Luxury / 380 / 941 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 434 & # 756)

If you buy the Casino check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.
    196 ) The Lucky Simoleon Casino / 760 / 1539 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Up the Ante Compilation, included in Lucky Palms Gold.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 55 less than # 909)

197 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Little Drama Curls Hairstyle / 39 / 109 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

198 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 37 / 50 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

199 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 752 / 1584 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 64 but less than # 740, # 531)

200 ) Pump-less Waterwork Sink / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation, Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

This is a 3-hour deal
    201 ) Classic Gumball Machine / 120 / 273 / 56% / 3 hours
    Part of: Regency Arcade; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; 3 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD, but note the deal only is a 1% savings

203 ) City Never Sleeps / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Go All In Compilation; October 2011 Compilation

204 ) BahHaus / 513 / 1350 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 204, # 498, # 186)

205 ) The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Welcome Back to Three Lakes; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

• Options
    @Me1620 have been looking in on the deals a few times today (didn't see change overs) and they seem to be running according to the spreadsheet, and prices seem to behaving too, so it maybe that 185) romantique dining chair may have been a one off for the pricing being mucked up (hopefully :smile: )
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    rnramey wrote: »

This is the only time the item is offered on the DD, but note the deal only is a 1% savings

I have a question about this - is this deal not eligible for CYS? We have about 19 minutes left, and I wanted to see what my price would be with CYS, so I waited till it was on the deal to check. However, I'm not showing credit for ANY of the items I've purchased for this set - and I have a few: NordiChop, Light Bulb Sconce, Williams Sconce and Excessinator Stove. Why isn't it showing credit for any of them ON THE PRODUCT PAGE? (Not the Daily Deal page?) Bayside Kitchen shows as being 494 sp on the deal, and there are NO checkmarks on any of the items I've individually purchased, even though when I go to the item product pages, they are marked as owned.
  • Options
    Current Deal

204 ) BahHaus / 513 / 1350 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 204, # 498, # 186)

Upcoming Deals

205 ) The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Welcome Back to Three Lakes; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

206 ) Africa Inspired: City Side Braids / 25 / 100 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Africa Inspiration Collection; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation

207 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Little Jester's Gym Slide / 27 / 182 / 85% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

208 ) Sun, Surf and Sand Dresser / 32 / 61 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

209 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Lush Bloom Lily Vase / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

210 ) Luxury Resort Attire / 693 / 1337 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation

211 ) Through the Spy Glass / 476 / 601 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, # 875)

This is a one-hour deal

212 ) Ideal of Emptiness Table / 44 / 133 / 67% / 1 hour
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

213 ) Palace of Versailles / 463 / 1342 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 213, # 650, # 350, # 417)

214 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 200 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 573 but less than # 773)

215 ) Doric Column Fence / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation; Villa Paraíso

216 ) Ruffled Romper / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

• Options
    I have a question about this - is this deal not eligible for CYS? We have about 19 minutes left, and I wanted to see what my price would be with CYS, so I waited till it was on the deal to check. However, I'm not showing credit for ANY of the items I've purchased for this set - and I have a few: NordiChop, Light Bulb Sconce, Williams Sconce and Excessinator Stove. Why isn't it showing credit for any of them ON THE PRODUCT PAGE? (Not the Daily Deal page?) Bayside Kitchen shows as being 494 sp on the deal, and there are NO checkmarks on any of the items I've individually purchased, even though when I go to the item product pages, they are marked as owned.
    @Netjera this set is eligible for CYS, if it doesn't show that you own items but do try logging out and back into your account, sometimes it helps. Otherwise it may require a call to customer disservice.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    SinYang wrote: »
    >Note: 0% savings. This is the regular price for this item
    >185 ) Romantique Dining Chair / 34 / 34 / 0% / 2 hours
    >Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    >This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Strange, you are usually correct on this but the DD was 15/34 sp also double checked purchase history to make sure. Coffee bean ended 1hr early (2hr instead of 3hr) which was nice. Storybook bathroom has been pretty cheap with 1 item for total 50 sp since dd #646 mentioned in the cascade thread is the most expensive dd, you could go cheaper with the later dd Towel stand, that didn't suit me. #183 as expected. :)
    @SinYang thank you for the details @Me1620 the deals look to be running on time the current deal ultra stylish towel rack is correctly priced and due to finish in about half hour.
    Sinyang did daylight savings happen to start /finish? because that always seems to screw crap up, but not pricing.
    @Me1620 have been looking in on the deals a few times today (didn't see change overs) and they seem to be running according to the spreadsheet, and prices seem to behaving too, so it maybe that 185) romantique dining chair may have been a one off for the pricing being mucked up (hopefully :smile: )

@SinYang - I agree with @angeljess26 that the timing of Coffee Bean ending early was likely due to time change. I have not deleted deals from the slim version of the DD spreadsheet. If you check that spreadsheet, the UK and Central Europe time zones show Coffee Bean in blue and bold font. That indicates a time change during that deal. If you are in a time zone where daylight savings ended on October 28, the time "fell back" during the time of Coffee Bean Hipster.

I also agree that the price of the dining chair may have been a one off. The list has been running since 2014 so any change in price is likely an blip. I will make a note in the list of deals that the price may be lower during the next rotation. (@rnramey - FYI)

@SinYang - Thanks for posting the price change. Please do post any other changes. Who knows? Maybe the store deal is making a few changes to the daily deal list - :o.

@angeljess26 - Thanks for providing the deal information. :cookie:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours .....
    @Netjera this set is eligible for CYS, if it doesn't show that you own items but do try logging out and back into your account, sometimes it helps. Otherwise it may require a call to customer disservice.

@Netjera - Further to @angeljess26's suggestion, clear your web browser history, As well, even if you don't use Internet Explorer as your browser, clear the history for that browser too. The store database uses that browser.

This same thing happened to me for Hollywood Regency Den. I tried the methods but nothing worked, so I had to call customer service. They did fix the problem for me.

Edit to add: @Netjera - We posted at the exact same time. Glad that your problem fixed itself.

• Options

Thanks. Not sure what happened. It eventually did show the CYS again, but I'd already decided to wait till after another item from the DD anyways.
  • Options
    202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours .....

@Netjera - Further to @angeljess26's suggestion, clear your web browser history, As well, even if you don't use Internet Explorer as your browser, clear the history for that browser too. The store database uses that browser.

You know - speaking of Internet Browser issues - I DO use Microsoft Edge to browse. Lately, I've been having that weird login issue where sometimes you just can't log into the game. I can log into the store, and on the launcher (except for ONE time that the launcher had the issue, as well), but inside the game (for sharing, etc), has been REALLY erratic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes if I try repeatedly it will suddenly work. I bring this up, because one of the "fixes" is getting into Internet Explorer and resetting it - which I've done twice now, although it hasn't seemed to fix the problem. Is there any way to set Edge as the browser that the launcher uses by default, instead of IE? I actually didn't even think I'd installed IE.
  • Options
    In an unrelated question, which I ask here because so many folks are interested in deals, and I wasn't really sure *where* to ask: Does anyone know whether you get simpoints for expansion purchases through Origin?

I've been looking to get Hidden Springs and Monte Vista for a while now. I've been eyeing them on the Sims 3 site, where Hidden Springs is 2000 sp, and Monte Vista is $19.99 and includes 100 sp. I'm thinking that the Worlds Bundle through Origin is a better deal - $19.99 for both of them, plus includes the Chocolate Fountain (Daily Deal #337, 125/545sp), but was wondering if 1) I was missing something about the value; 2) If Origin purchases are redeemed for extra sp; 3) If I was missing anything else?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place to mention it. I'm just trying to figure out the best deal, the most simpoints, and the effect on the Chocolate Fountain overall.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top