Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,086 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sorry I didn't post the deals yesterday. I was so sick that I slept all day.

Here are the ones I missed:

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 690, # 244 & # 643)

101 ) A Little Layered / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

- And picking up here with a few extra thrown in because I'm going back to bed:

Current Deal

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

Upcoming Deals

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 761)

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; When Worlds Collide Collection

110 ) Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Vineyard Villa Furnishings; October 2011 Compilation

111 ) Bayside Bathroom Set / 214 / 246 / 13% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

112 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 19)

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    @Nonsequitorian - Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @rnramey I'm sorry you were sick. Hope you are better today!
  • NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    <snip>
    It is also very important after every purchase to recheck your actual CYS for the compilation and the sets. In my experience, the CYS does not always follow the expected calculations. Sometimes, you may have to rework your purchase plan. Also, sometimes the CYS to complete the compilation may become lower than completing the CYS of the subset.

I just found this out the hard way. For some reason, I had my CYS for Bayside Bathroom listed as 25, which the sheet calculated as free. But Bayside Bathroom is ALSO on sale at this time, and for some reason, when it came up on the DD, the page recalculated at 70sp remaining. I don't know if I misread the page before it went on DD (possible, but unlikely), or if the page recalculated because of the sale price, but I was planning to get the Bathroom for free, and now I can't. Oh well, next rotation, I guess.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Could you post your current CYS for Best of 2012. I am now thinking that since you will own More Magic! sooner than shown in Merelhyn's list and you own some pieces from the Stone Throw Greenhouse, I should the purchase plan. What items do you own from the greenhouse?

Sure, lemme pull up the sheet. I've been adding a cascades tab to it, so that I could track what I've owned in the list you and Merelhyn have provided. Thanks again!
    @Me1620 I suspect that I've shot myself in the foot. It doesn't look like either of the items I bought are on the Best of 2012 list, and the Stones Throw Greenhouse is ineligible for the Complete Your Set. (Which is why I'm hoping to get it free, so that I'm not paying twice for things.) What I've purchased from the Greenhouse was the premium content:

Plants vs Zombies Sunflower (392sp)
    Swift Gro Gardening Station (453sp)

I literally bought them for full price on the 10th of October, and then 14th of October I purchased the Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings on the DD, and began looking around the forums. So if I'd just waited four days, lol. Oh well.

My CYS for Best of 2012 is: 2885.

Thanks!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited October 2018
    @rnramey - I am sorry you were feeling sick. I also apologize that I didn't notice that you hadn't posted. :(

Edit to add: I was just checking back in the thread and noticed you have been faithfully posting the deals since Feb. 2017 and you have rarely missed posting. Cheers and cookies for you. :cookie:
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    rnramey wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't post the deals yesterday. I was so sick that I slept all day.
    <snip>

Hope you feel better soon!
  • SinYangSinYang Posts: 16 Member
    > @Netjera said:

> I just found this out the hard way. For some reason, I had my CYS for Bayside Bathroom listed as 25, which the sheet calculated as free. But Bayside Bathroom is ALSO on sale at this time, and for some reason, when it came up on the DD, the page recalculated at 70sp remaining. I don't know if I misread the page before it went on DD (possible, but unlikely), or if the page recalculated because of the sale price, but I was planning to get the Bathroom for free, and now I can't. Oh well, next rotation, I guess.

Are you looking at the Bayside Bathroom Set page 'while' the current DD is running? the DD main page lists more expensive prices not your CYS price. If you purchase directly from DD page it will cost more. static sales on sets + DD do not combine either. :)
    edited October 2018
    Netjera wrote: »
    @Me1620 I suspect that I've shot myself in the foot. It doesn't look like either of the items I bought are on the Best of 2012 list, and the Stones Throw Greenhouse is ineligible for the Complete Your Set. (Which is why I'm hoping to get it free, so that I'm not paying twice for things.) What I've purchased from the Greenhouse was the premium content:

My CYS for Best of 2012 is: 2885.

Thanks!

@Netjera - The two items you bought SwiftGro Gardening Station and Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower are on the list for Best of 2012. If you go to the compilation product page and scroll down, you will see the items in the compilation. However, only 18 of the 111 items are showing. If you click on the bar "Expand to show all included items" and scroll down, you will see all the items from the greenhouse.

I calculated your CYS based on the items you currently own and got 2888. The rule for CYS is the amount is rounded to nearest 5. However, I am never certain at which point the rounding occurs in the transaction. Rounding 2888 down to nearest 5 gives a CYS of 2885 which does give you credit for the two greenhouse items.

Here is my calculation

Price of the compilation = 5832 sp
    90% of the compilation price = 5248.8

Cost of the items you own items
    SwiftGro Gardening Station 630 (regular price)
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower 545 (regular price)
    Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron 461
    Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll 336
    Soothsayer's Crystal Ball 290
    Fortune Teller's Charmed Hairstyle 81
    Divine Future Fortune Teller Dress 68
    Fortune Teller's Turban 90
    Divine Future Fortune Teller's Outfit 61
    Soothsayer's Seat Soother Chair 61

Sum of the items = 2623
    90% of the items cost = 2360.7

Formula to calculate CYS
    (Set Price*.9)-(Item Cost*.9) = CYS

5248.8 - 2360.7 = 2888.1

You can recalculate your CYS by subtracting 90% of the cost of the new items purchased from the CYS.

Edit to add:
    Because we, the players, do not know the CYS level that will trigger the green download button, I don't know the value when CYS will trigger for Best of 2012 to be free. From other people's experience, Best of 2012 became free after either buying the greenhouse and Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill, or after owning More Magic!, Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining and India Inspirations Collection.

In your case, you own two pieces from the greenhouse worth 1175 sp. I don't know if owning those two items, More Magic! and only one of the either Japanese or India sets will get you Best of 2012.

The value of the items in India Inspirations Collection is 2639 sp. The value of the items in the Itadakimasu! set is 1930 sp. You may wish to purchase India Inspirations first and wait to see if you need Itadakimasu! set. This will take you either two or three rotations to complete depending on your CYS with the two greenhouse items. If you want the compilation faster, then spend the 150 sp and get the grill in the first rotation and then the Itadakimasu! in the 2nd rotation. To get the Compilation even faster, you can buy Deal 149 for 220 sp for the grill and get the Japanese set free at Deal 489 in the first rotation.

Possible Purchase Plan
    Option 1 - First buy India Inspirations

According to "Cheapest Way to Own Compilations/Sets/Venues" thread, to get India Inspirations buy:

Current Rotation
    - DD #159: India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka (57/109 sp)
    - DD #444: India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top (22/50 sp)
    - DD #602: India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top (16/45 sp)
    - DD #917: India Inspiration- Sherwani Dress Outfit (20/54 sp)
    - DD #919: India Inspiration- Mod and Modern Churidars (38/82 sp)

Next rotation
    - DD #103: India Inspirations Clothing & Hairstyles (103 sp)
    Go to India Inspirations Collection - free
    Check out Best of 2012
    If Best of 2012 was not free or its CYS is more than 150 sp
    - DD #546: Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill (150 sp)

3rd Rotation
    Deal 489 Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining (free)
    Best of 2012 will be free

Option 2 - Buy both Japanese and India sets

If you want to spend the 150 sp for the grill and get the Best of 2012 in two rotations:

Current Rotation
    - DD #159: India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka (57/109 sp)
    - DD #444: India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top (22/50 sp)
    - DD #546: Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill (150 sp)
    - DD #602: India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top (16/45 sp)
    - DD #917: India Inspiration- Sherwani Dress Outfit (20/54 sp)
    - DD #919: India Inspiration- Mod and Modern Churidars (38/82 sp)

Next rotation
    - DD #103: India Inspirations Clothing & Hairstyles (103 sp)
    Go to India Inspirations Collection (free)
    - DD #489: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining (free)
    Go to Best of 2012 (free)

I welcome feedback from others regarding the suggested purchase plans
    Post edited by Me1620 on

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited October 2018
    SinYang wrote: »
    > @Netjera said:

> I just found this out the hard way. For some reason, I had my CYS for Bayside Bathroom listed as 25, which the sheet calculated as free. But Bayside Bathroom is ALSO on sale at this time, and for some reason, when it came up on the DD, the page recalculated at 70sp remaining. I don't know if I misread the page before it went on DD (possible, but unlikely), or if the page recalculated because of the sale price, but I was planning to get the Bathroom for free, and now I can't. Oh well, next rotation, I guess.

Are you looking at the Bayside Bathroom Set page 'while' the current DD is running? the DD main page lists more expensive prices not your CYS price. If you purchase directly from DD page it will cost more. static sales on sets + DD do not combine either. :)

^This

The following are from the CYS FAQ page

What if the set I want to purchase qualifies for the Complete Your Set Discount but is also on sale? Which price am I charged?
    • You are always offered the lowest possible price.
    What if the set I want to purchase qualifies for the complete your set discount but is also on Daily Deal? Which price am I charged?
    • You are always offered the lowest possible price. Please note that the Complete Your Set Discount is only offered when purchasing from the product page.
    The sales page has been stuck since October 2016. As SinYang wrote, the DD and Sales price do not combine. I believe other people have had problems with their CYS price due to the stuck Sales page. I also do not think you are necessarily offered the lowest price as stated in the FAQ.

@Me1620

Shame I didn't read that before buying so many full sets like 'Escape Island collection dd' eek, voiding my discounts.

In another thread @Everclearboy wrote something interesting:

>Best of 2010 is currently listed at 2,925 SP
    >
    >I know that needs to be at 2,214 to make it green when #242 comes around, but its too late to get #499 and #507, I missed #469 while on
    >vacation. Any suggestions on what I should do going forward?

This is correct? my current Best 2010 CYS is way below 2,214.. @1,935
    Complete Castle INC on dd reduced CYS more than expected. #242 would be free? I avoided Ultra items/sets because of the overlap with that compo. Route taken: Animals cascade sets/Bayside Bath/Tiki from Escape island dd with a few small items in most sets. This comp seems to have many discoun paths which make it easy to over spend on. I owned Ultra Lounge Laundry which seems like a giant mistake for that compo.
    edited October 2018
    @SinYang - If your CYS for Best of 2010 is 1935 sp, then you should get the rest of the compilation free when deal 242 is up on Nov. 1 UTC. The DD spreadsheet has a tab which lists the CYS for the set to be free. This sheet calculates the CYS level that will activate the green download button when a particular deal comes up on the DD

Have you used Elianahere's Daily Deal CYS calculator?
    Complete Castle INC on dd reduced CYS more than expected.
    In your calculations are you using the set value or the value of all its items? The CYS formula uses the value of the individual items.

The cost of the set is 693 sp. The total cost of all the items is 787 sp. Once you own the set, your CYS is reduced by 90% of 787 or approximately 705 sp.

@Me1620 set values while monitoring the Compilation discount closely. Complete Castle was hard to pass up, 25sp on cheapest item then the late DD#969: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. (170 sp), it was even less than 170 as I recall.

On a different comp:
    World Inspiration is at 40% or 705 sp remaining but no DD for this Compilation, not sure what direction to go in. I had full African collection/Zen again sets from dds, 1 mistaken Safari item mmao since there is no set CYS, Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf from Provence/Sweet Serenity Lily...

Mancave cascade should grant the Climbling wall for Adventurous Life, then Safari to fully complete Adventure? or are Provence, Imperial Zen required? not quite sure myself.
    @SinYang - While I am taking a look at your question, have you read Merelhyn's thread Cheapest Way to Own Compilation/Sets/Venues?
    OR
    LadybugLeslie's thread outlining Daily Deal cascades.

Both threads give insight on completing sets and compilations.

@Me1620 Yes I have, also comparing discounts with Leslies prices because some paths worked out cheaper in different areas, sadly some sets were brought before reading the forums which has caused confusion.
    edited October 2018
    @Me1620 set values while monitoring the Compilation discount closely. Complete Castle was hard to pass up, 25sp on cheapest item then the late DD#969: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. (170 sp), it was even less than 170 as I recall.

@SinYang - Your cost may have been less because of the first item discount.

From page 1 of this thread in the CYS section
    Normally each item you buy only reduces the set price by 90% of the cost of the item but for the first item you also get a bonus of 10% of the whole set price. If you buy the first item in a set at full price, your discount is equal to (10% of the Set Price) - (10% of the item cost).

The 10% of the item cost that you lose is the difference between what you pay and what you save. Therefore the more expensive the item is that you buy the less you will save.

edited October 2018
    .... I owned Ultra Lounge Laundry which seems like a giant mistake for that compo.

@SinYang - Owning Ultra Lounge Laundry should make Loads of Laundry free at Deal 447. What is your CYS for Loads of Laundry?

Have you gone through all the sets and compilations to check your CYS? Also, have you seen the time zone specific DD spreadsheets that you can download and track your CYS and set ownership. Check out this section on page 1. The spreadsheet may help you see all the set crossovers. It does give a message on the rotation schedule for each set that should be free when a specific deal comes up on the DD.
    World Inspiration is at 40% or 705 sp remaining but no DD for this Compilation, not sure what direction to go in. I had full African collection/Zen again sets from dds, 1 mistaken Safari item mmao since there is no set CYS, Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf from Provence/Sweet Serenity Lily...

Mancave cascade should grant the Climbling wall for Adventurous Life, then Safari to fully complete Adventure? or are Provence, Imperial Zen required? not quite sure myself.

While the "1 mistaken Safari item" won't help get Safari Living Set, the item still lowers your CYS for World Inspiration - but likely not by much.

At Deal 242, you will get Best of 2010 which gives you Worldly Goodies which is in World Inspiration Compilation. The items in the set are worth 140 sp and will lower your CYS of the compilation by approximately 125 sp.

If you want the Mancave cascade then Vertical Challenge Rock Wall will lower your CYS for World Inspirations by 490 sp (90% of 545). However, buying the wall will not help to get Adventurous Life!, Africa Inspiration Collection or Safari Living Set as those sets are not eligible for the CYS discount. You will eventually get those sets once you get World Inspiration Compilation. It may be better to get World Inspiration through a different route and then you will own the wall to help get Mancave.

Before we come up with a plan, some of the sets in World Inspiration do cross over to other sets. Check your CYS of the following to see if you can complete some of the sets in World Inspiration.
    • Cante Captivating check Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    • Provence a few of items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection Featured Set
    • Imperial Bedroom Zen check November 2011 Compilation Set
    • Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection check both December 2011 Compilation Set, Finest Living, Finest Cooking, and Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels, Blast From the Past Compilation and May 2011 Compilation. Japanese Inspired Clothing is not included in all of these sets. However, if you own Blast From the Past Compilation or May 2011 Compilation, you would own Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels which affects December 2011 Compilation Set and Finest Living, Finest Cooking. (You mentioned owning Island Escape Compilation. That compilation includes Tiki Outdoor Party which is also in the May 2011 compilation.)

Post edited by Me1620 on

No. :) I read that tip somewhere, about making sure I went to the actual ITEM page to see what my actual price would be. The main page said something like 250. Thanks, though. :)
    Current Deal

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

Upcoming Deals

123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, # 432 but less than # 743)

128 ) Safari Living Set / 273 / 548 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (This deal is 52 sp more than # 313 but 98 sp less than # 825)

129 ) Forever Living Plant / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 49)

130 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 324 / 706 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 334, # 734)

131 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 512 / 1797 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717 but less than # 324, # 57, # 624, # 538)

132 ) Adventurous Life! / 1160 / 2000 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, # 570)

133 ) More Magic! / 968 / 1782 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748 but less than # 672, # 143)

134 ) Romantique Double Bed / 42 / 54 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bedroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me what the full SP Value for Panda and Friends might be? It's not included in the DD Spreadsheet, and I forgot to write it down before I completed the Animals Abound Cascade.

Thanks!
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    I meant to post Happy Birthday to @Nonsequitorian yesterday but forgot to come back in here before I signed off the computer :disappointed: . Anyway, I hope it was great!

I've been so busy the last couple of months but now have a break for a few weeks. I don't remember if I told you all that daughter # 4 was pregnant again. I've been spending time at her house since she was having some back problems ( baby was right on the sciatic nerve ) and minding a 20 month old takes a lot of running around. She had the baby, a little girl ( our third granddaughter - now nine grandchildren in total ) on the 8th and she's cute as a button! :heart::love: I'll be going back there in a couple of weeks to watch the two little ones so she can go back to work. Luckily her oldest is 9 so he can help me after he gets home from school.

I'm hoping to be able to get back to Simming by the new year. I haven't even had a chance to get my new computer set up correctly for the game! I really miss chatting with you all. -Dee <3
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    @despina53 - Congratulations on the birth of your newest grandchild. What wonderful news! When you return to help your daughter, I hope you will have time to rest in between caring for your newborn granddaughter and chasing your 20-month old grandchild. I am sure your daughter is so relieved that her baby is no longer pressing on her sciatic nerve.

Netjera wrote: »
    Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me what the full SP Value for Panda and Friends might be? It's not included in the DD Spreadsheet, and I forgot to write it down before I completed the Animals Abound Cascade.

Thanks!

25 sp Best of Friends Animals Abound
    25 sp Branching Bird Wall Lamp
    25 sp Giraffe Measurer
    61 sp Little Tyke Dresser
    99 sp Panda Crib
    68 sp Panda Mirror
    81 sp Panda Toybox
    75 sp Sparkle's Trashcan
    25 sp The Happy Elephant
    25 sp The Palmer Floor Lamp
    68 sp Tiny Tyke Dresser
    68 sp Tower of Much Knowledge

Total SPV - 645 sp
    Set price - 486 sp

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @despina53 congrats on the new grandchild
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top