Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    JennyferLx wrote: »
    Thank you @fazemanpress for the gift!
    It helped with CYS and so that's another set off my list :smile:

@JennyferLx You are welcome, i'm glad you like your gift :smiley: , what does CYS mean lol
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    @fazemanpress - CYS is Complete Your Set.

If you go to the very first page of this thread, do a search for CYS in the very first post, you'll learn some tips about getting the best bang for your buck. :smiley:
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @fazemanpress you absolutely can build your own business once you own either the industrial oven or the baker's station without having to buy the venues. I've built venues around both. Even though I own the venues, I've never even placed the bistro in game yet. I've placed the bakery, but mostly as town scenery, since it doesn't run very well without baby sitting it in cheat mode before sending your Sims to visit the lot.

I'm also a big fan of having my Sims max out their cooking skill quickly and exploring options. I have every expansion and own the store and that means a lot of recipes to explore. Beans from University, nuts from the Bohemian set, canning and preserves, etc. I haven't even explored them all. But I really like having the Baker's Station at home for preparing those yummy baked goods. Plus the Sims get a special moodlet, though I can't remember he name of it right now.

Dunno if I've mentioned this to you, but you can check out my bakery and other builds on my thread in the Creative Corner. The link is in my signature. (Yes, another shameless plug.)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Cheers @Jude525 & @lauravonawesome for your input.
    I don’t really play the whole fantasy/historical angle that much so I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. But maybe when I’ve some spare cash & want to spend it on Sims then I’ll get it :smile:

@JennyferLx - If you have not already, check out some reviews on Youtube. A few to look at are:

LGR's Review
    XUrbanSimsX's Review
    LifeSimmer's Review
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Cheers @Jude525 & @lauravonawesome for your input.
    I don’t really play the whole fantasy/historical angle that much so I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. But maybe when I’ve some spare cash & want to spend it on Sims then I’ll get it :smile:

@JennyferLx - If you have not already, check out some reviews on Youtube. A few to look at are:

LGR's Review
    XUrbanSimsX's Review
    LifeSimmer's Review

Thank you, will definitely check them out
    <3
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Current Deal

846 ) Cushy Cushion Sofa / 51 / 81 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

847 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 714 / 1386 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 778 but same as # 76)

848 ) Haute Hip / 466 / 859 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 747)

849 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 140 / 542 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 795, # 376, # 529)

850 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 518 / 1309 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, but less than # 310, # 369)

851 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 216 / 467 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 476, # 644, # 921, # 923)

852 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 231 / 473 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, but less than # 609, # 590, # 61)

853 ) Make a Wish Compilation / 2622 / 4077 / 36% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Once Upon a Time Cottage; Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Happily Ever After; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Full Storybook Set

854 ) Fifi Youth / 40 / 75 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

855 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Sinkomatic / 20 / 72 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

856 ) Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress / 38 / 39 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

857 ) Faire Folk Attire / 370 / 669 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 93)

858 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talavera Tile Counter / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacie
    nda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 351)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    The moment when you use the money you have left over on your amazon account to buy a stuff pack for Sims 4 and accidentally buy one you already have. I'm so sad. :(
    I figured this would be the only place people wouldn't judge me, lol!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    The moment when you use the money you have left over on your amazon account to buy a stuff pack for Sims 4 and accidentally buy one you already have. I'm so sad. :(

I know they aren't known for their friendliness, but I would at least try contacting EA Customer (dis)Service and see if they'll help. In the past they've shown that they do have some latitude when it comes to offering free product. Maybe they can lock out the code you bought and replace it with another pack? I know I'd at least try. After all, they are nicer to deal with on current products than they are with anything related to TS3.

(Even though, as I've stated before, the fact that they are still actively selling TS3 and ALL its EPs,SPs and store content makes it a current product in my mind.)

PS, this was one advantage to the old boxed packaging. As long as the seal wasn't broken we used to be able to return software.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Current Deal

858 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talavera Tile Counter / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacie
    nda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 351)

Upcoming Deals

859 ) F.L. Dining Table / 29 / 48 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Full Regal Living Set

860 ) Scene in Four Parts / 37 / 99 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 453, but less than # 911, # 912)

861 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 656 / 1600 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 375, but less than # 824)

862 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Haute High Hanging Wall Shelf / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

863 ) Cloche and Curl / 43 / 87 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

864 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours (Refridgerator is EA's typo or spelling error - not the DD team's.
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 126)

865 ) Sweetest Lace / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

866 ) Business Button-down Suit / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

867 ) Alice / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart the 50's

868 ) Zen Again / 442 / 842 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, but less than # 541)

869 ) Locks & Keys / 21 / 75 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

870 ) Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Jude525 wrote: »

I know they aren't known for their friendliness, but I would at least try contacting EA Customer (dis)Service and see if they'll help. In the past they've shown that they do have some latitude when it comes to offering free product. Maybe they can lock out the code you bought and replace it with another pack? I know I'd at least try. After all, they are nicer to deal with on current products than they are with anything related to TS3.

(Even though, as I've stated before, the fact that they are still actively selling TS3 and ALL its EPs,SPs and store content makes it a current product in my mind.)

PS, this was one advantage to the old boxed packaging. As long as the seal wasn't broken we used to be able to return software.

I'm thinking I might try this. I know in the past when I had problems with Sims 3 they were hit and miss
    They might not do anything about it since it was bought through Amazon. I was going to see if someone on the forums would maybe buy one I don't have that they have and then switch with me but I don't think I could ever ask someone to buy something for $10 because I made a mistake, it seems to selfish even if they get something put of it as well and I don't even know what forum to put it on. Lol.

If they can't do anything about it I might have someone to give it to. If she doesn't have it already. I'm just really sad. :( lol.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    @JennaIsGhost - Jenna, I have not seen that bacon gif for a long time. I am glad you dropped in, but I am sorry that you did not have good news to report. I hope Jude is correct and EA Customer Service will be good to you.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    Hi there, I'm amazed at all the helpful information on this thread. Thank you!!!

I was wondering if anyone could answer any of the following questions:
    1. Are there usually about 11 offerings per day, so that if someone is waiting for a sale on something numbered in the 30s, would they be waiting around 12 days from now?
    2. I was looking for Christmas holiday items from the store. I have all the free Christmas offerings already and I know about the cute holiday apron and the cute/ugly holiday knitted sweater and the holiday dog bed/bowl/toy, and I love those, but are there any other holiday clothing items in the store similar to the apron and the sweater?

I keep thinking there were holiday clothing items that are no longer available that I can pine over, lol.
    Thanks again! :smiley:
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Thanks, Regina! @wittanthony1 Would love to have you as a sponsor if you're interested!

what does a sponsor do?

For me when I hosted Lotto's, sponsors are someone who offers to handle giving a prize to a winner.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »

I'm thinking I might try this. I know in the past when I had problems with Sims 3 they were hit and miss
    They might not do anything about it since it was bought through Amazon. I was going to see if someone on the forums would maybe buy one I don't have that they have and then switch with me but I don't think I could ever ask someone to buy something for $10 because I made a mistake, it seems to selfish even if they get something put of it as well and I don't even know what forum to put it on. Lol.

If they can't do anything about it I might have someone to give it to. If she doesn't have it already. I'm just really sad. :( lol.

Good luck Jenna with customer service.

I'm still watching Amazon hoping for a sale on Sims 4 Ep, Game, and Stuff packs. Right now I only own the base game.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @JennaIsGhost - Jenna, I have not seen that bacon gif for a long time. I am glad you dropped in, but I am sorry that you did not have good news to report. I hope Jude is correct and EA Customer Service will be good to you.

I hope you missed the bacon robot! ;)

So here's the deal. EA couldn't be much help since it was bought on Amazon. Which was fine. I was prepared for that. So I contacted Amazon. The person helping me almost crushed my dreams. She first said that games can not be returned or refunded then said she made an exception and I should be credited within 24 hours. I'm so happy!!! :)
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @JennaIsGhost - Two good things in one day; good news from Amazon and great bacon dance!
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Hi there, I'm amazed at all the helpful information on this thread. Thank you!!!

I was wondering if anyone could answer any of the following questions:
    1. Are there usually about 11 offerings per day, so that if someone is waiting for a sale on something numbered in the 30s, would they be waiting around 12 days from now?
    2. I was looking for Christmas holiday items from the store. I have all the free Christmas offerings already and I know about the cute holiday apron and the cute/ugly holiday knitted sweater and the holiday dog bed/bowl/toy, and I love those, but are there any other holiday clothing items in the store similar to the apron and the sweater?

I keep thinking there were holiday clothing items that are no longer available that I can pine over, lol.
    Thanks again! :smiley:

@funkeeferret - I am so glad you found the information in this thread helpful.

Answer to Question 1
    Have you checked out the DD spreadsheet? The "Current Rotation" sheet lists the approximate date and time that the deals will be offered on the daily deal. Currently, it lists the deals until February 8, 2018.

Deal 30 is scheduled to begin on November 21st at 9:13 AM UTC and Deal 39 begins on November 22nd at 3:13 AM UTC. The spreadsheet converts the time from UTC to 8 different time zones.

The duration of majority of the deals is 2 hours, so there are usually 12 deals offered a day.

If you are comfortable with spreadsheets, you can download a spreadsheet specific to your time zone. You can customize the spreadsheet. You can mark off the sets you own and which deals you own. You can enter your CYS for a set and the spreadsheet can show if the remainder of the set will be free when it comes up on the DD.

Answer to Question 2

Kellycot1's downloadable PDF catalogue/check list of the entire store content provides pictures of all the items in the store. She has presented the items in themes. The Christmas items are in the seasonal section.

• Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    So here's the deal. EA couldn't be much help since it was bought on Amazon. Which was fine. I was prepared for that. So I contacted Amazon. The person helping me almost crushed my dreams. She first said that games can not be returned or refunded then said she made an exception and I should be credited within 24 hours. I'm so happy!!! :)
    That's just awesome! So glad for you, Jenna! I remember that bacon gif (I'm deaf and the captions are wonky but still really fun to see). :smiley:

I didn't expect Amazon could help you with that, but I've been surprised by Amazon's support over the years, and more recently for the A to Z guarantee. Congrats! :relieved::grin:

Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    Current Deal

870 ) Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

Upcoming Deals

871 ) Pencil Skirt / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

872 ) Futureshock Living / 429 / 1072 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 180, # 347, # 562)

873 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 490 / 1309 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 850, # 310, # 369)

874 ) Rebel Just Because / 264 / 800 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 269, # 783)

875 ) Through the Spy Glass / 340 / 601 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, but less than # 211)

876 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 403 / 963 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 367)

877 ) Botanists Nightmare / 22 / 46 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Living; March 2011 Compilation

878 ) Yoga Pants / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set (A recoloured version of this item was included in free JCP Teen Set which is, unfortunately, no longer available)

879 ) Pocketed Skirt / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

Don't buy this deal if you plan on buying Seeing Stars, which is coming up as deal 885, since neither Show Stopping Style Collections or Seeing Stars are eligible for CYS
    880 ) Show Stopping Style- Stud on the Inside Outfit / 14 / 45 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

881 ) Gothique Flower Vase / 11 / 13 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothique Living Room; Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms; Oh My Goth! Compilation

882 ) Booty Heel Teen / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours

• Options
    @JennaIsGhost Wow! I've been a Prime member for years and have always been pleased with the high level of customer service I've received from Amazon, but REALLY didn't expect they would refund a software purchase. What a pleasant surprise. Now the real question, did they cancel the license, or is it still valid? I wouldn't be surprised if it is still valid.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Delurking to say hi! Hope all is well with the DD Stalkers. :smile::cookie:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    Hi @calents! Good to "see" you!

• Options
    @calents - I am glad you delurked. I agree with Regina that it is good to "see" you.

• Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    @funkeeferret - I am so glad you found the information in this thread helpful.

Answer to Question 1
    Have you checked out the DD spreadsheet? The "Current Rotation" sheet lists the approximate date and time that the deals will be offered on the daily deal. Currently, it lists the deals until February 8, 2018.

Deal 30 is scheduled to begin on November 21st at 9:13 AM UTC and Deal 39 begins on November 22nd at 3:13 AM UTC. The spreadsheet converts the time from UTC to 8 different time zones.

The duration of majority of the deals is 2 hours, so there are usually 12 deals offered a day.

If you are comfortable with spreadsheets, you can download a spreadsheet specific to your time zone. You can customize the spreadsheet. You can mark off the sets you own and which deals you own. You can enter your CYS for a set and the spreadsheet can show if the remainder of the set will be free when it comes up on the DD.

Well, there is a wealth of knowledge here on this thread. I'm amazed by how much there is to sort through and drool over, lots of effort made by the helpful people that wrote these guides. Wow. :smiley:

Those spreadsheets are so helpful. I can already see items I need to be stalking/setting my alarms for, lol.
    As for my previous question about how to know when a certain item will be on the DD, I think I may have been viewing a very old DD list when I originally posted. It looks like the information has probably changed. For example, I was checking to see if the Holiday Apron ever hits the Daily Deal. Posts from some years back had it on the DD at #34 for half price sometimes, but it looks like since then, it is no longer on the DD spreadsheets and unless I'm missing something, it won't be back on the DD, like, ever. (?)
    Answer to Question 2

Kellycot1's downloadable PDF catalogue/check list of the entire store content provides pictures of all the items in the store. She has presented the items in themes. The Christmas items are in the seasonal section.

Oh, it was such fun seeing all those photos on Kellycot's PDF catalog. It was so much easier to view more of the details on the items since they were larger than the default EA view and it was such a time saver viewing them, because there was no extra clicking and backpaging to see them. What a wonderful list! Thanks for pointing it out to me.

I see the Christmas items/objects are in the seasonal section of Kellycot's PDF catalog, like you pointed out, but I noticed, since I didn't see the holiday (Christmas) clothing items in her seasonal section, that they are in the Single Paid Items clothing section further down her list, which is why I couldn't find them at first. This makes sense since EA doesn't include them in their holiday seasonal section and that these outfits are not freebies.

It's also nice to know, from looking at this list, that there do not seem to be any Christmas clothing items that are no longer available, from what I can see. It's odd that there weren't more outfits created, actually. There's the men's knitter sweater and caroling outfits for adult females and female teens, plus the holiday apron, but I don't see a single Christmas holiday clothing item for kids or toddlers, unless I'm missing something. If anyone knows of any other holiday Christmas clothing items, I would love to know. Well, I'm glad that these other items are still available. Thanks for your help in pointing me in the right direction, @Me1620. :smiley:

I'm thinking maybe it's time for me to check out the pattern section to turn some clothes into holiday Christmas clothing (like pajamas!)

• Options
    Current Deal

882 ) Booty Heel Teen / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

883 ) Henley Shirt with Laced Collar / 39 / 75 / 48% / 2 hours

884 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

Tip: This set is not eligible for CYS discount. Purchasing this deal is the best way to get Seeing Stars as opposed to buying individual items. Excellent sales price too!
    885 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hours
    Includes: Show Stopping Styles Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 708)

Note: Deals 708 and 885 are both green deals for Seeing Stars. (Deal 708 is the same price as deal 885). This set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount. Deals 708 and 885 cost 571 sp or 73% off. This price is 324 sp less than buying Show Stopping Styles Collection at its best price on the DD, 555 sp, and The Hypnotizer, which is not on the DD, at 340 sp.

886 ) Blazer Jacket with Hoodie / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

887 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 494 / 1710 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 294, # 659, # 142)

888 ) Hydrocombo Spa / 23 / 42 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

889 ) Riding on Horseback Pants / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Palace of Versailles

890 ) The Boardwalk / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 694)

891 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1120 / 1980 / 43% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, # 327)

892 ) Killer Classics / 456 / 1188 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation (indirectly as all its items are included in the compilation)
    Includes: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set

893 ) BahHaus Immaculate Window / 31 / 100 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

894 ) Eleganza Drapes / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Living Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top