Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    Happy Birthday to @Pugslover4 Hope you have a great one!

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    @Jude525 I know you own the store items. Do you own the Industrial oven? how is it and can i place and use it on my homelot?

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, @Pugslover4 :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Sorry I'm a bit late, guys~ it's been a rough day here.

Current deal:

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming deals:

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, but less than # 868, # 541)

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

814 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 204 / 360 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 524, # 829)

815 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 517 / 990 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 951)

816 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 782 / 1377 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 248, but less than # 277 )

817 ) Little Princess Girl's Toy Box / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

818 ) Faire Table Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den); Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

Note: Before you purchase deal 819, you may wish to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

819 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 310 / 628 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 119)

820 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Panophobia Panic End Table / 22 / 41 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a one-hour deal
    821 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Caliper Flame Control Cinerator Stove / 43 / 81 / 47% / 1 hour
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

822 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Burnished Bright Bulb Floor Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

823 ) Waning Moon / 926 / 1780 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 236)

824 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 800 / 1600 / 50% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 375, # 861)

825 ) Safari Living Set / 371 / 548 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 313, # 128)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @Jude525 I know you own the store items. Do you own the Industrial oven? how is it and can i place and use it on my homelot?

Um, not sure about using it on a home lot. I've used it a couple times on public lots and find it works really well. The key, which some people miss, is placing menus on the tables. As such, I don't think it would work on a home lot. Do you own it yet? Or trying to decide on it? If you want, I'll throw it onto my home lot and see if it can be used to voluntarily cook meals. Every other premium cooking object in the store can be used on a home lot. The pizza oven; the baker's station; the canning station.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Jude525 wrote: »

Um, not sure about using it on a home lot. I've used it a couple times on public lots and find it works really well. The key, which some people miss, is placing menus on the tables. As such, I don't think it would work on a home lot. Do you own it yet? Or trying to decide on it? If you want, I'll throw it onto my home lot and see if it can be used to voluntarily cook meals. Every other premium cooking object in the store can be used on a home lot. The pizza oven; the baker's station; the canning station.

I dont own it yet, i'm debating on getting it, as i like to use the items for my home lot for my sims who like to bake and cook, if you can try it out it be great thanks.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    I'm having problems understanding how to calculate the CYS discount beforehand, and I hope someone can help me. We have Regal Living Bathroom set on the sale page for 191 sp (original price 246 sp). I noticed that Full Regal Living set, which contains the bathroom and 4 other sets, is coming on DD later this week (DD price 528 sp, normal price 1376 sp), and I'd like to know if it's cheaper for me to get the bathroom from the sale page first, and the full set from DD, or will I end up paying more that way? I don't own anything from any of the regal sets yet. How is it calculated, how much discount you get for already having one of the sets in a bigger set?

@meerkattime - Sorry I have not replied on time for deal 808. However, you can start your quest for the set when Deal 976 comes up.
    According to the list below, you do not need to purchase the bathroom set.

The path to acquiring the Full Regal Living Set is outline in LadybugLeslie's Cascade Thread
    Info on the cheapest way to complete individual sets via the DD:

Full Regal Living Set-- 204 sp
    - DD# 314: Window of All Knowing (35 sp) ((expired))
    - DD# 687: Johan Door Plus (25 sp)
    - DD# 753: Regal Dining Set (112 sp)
    - DD# 976: Retronator Stove (32 sp)
    - DD# 126: Regal Living Kitchen Set (free!)
    - DD# 808: Full Regal Living Set -- free!
    So basically, Regal Living Kitchen & Regal Living Dining combine to give you the Full Regal Living set for free when it's on DD. This set has 2 items in the Monarch Suite, 2 items in Gentleman's Lounge, and 1 item in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty.

I don't know why deal 314 is listed as expired. Unless the list was posted at a time when that deal had already gone by.

Page 1 of this thread has a discussion of CYS in this post.

Have you checked out Elianahere's CYS Calculator found here. She provides a tutorial for CYS if you expand the link "How to use this calculator".
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @lauravonawesome - Thanks for posting the list of deals. I appreciate you posting even though you were having a rough day.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited November 2017
    I am glad I was online to see what happens to the deals when the clock changes.

When the clock turned back an hour at 1 a.m. Central, Wilderness Dreaming showed an hour remaining. However, according to the schedule, the deal should change over at 1:13 Central time. At 1:13 CST, the deal did change over to Boho Vintage Men's Collection. This deal, normally a 2 hour deal, is up for 3 hours.

Later today, I will double check the North American time zones to confirm if the spreadsheet shows the accurate hour.

ETA - I came back on at 2:45 a.m. and the deal duration was down to 30 minutes, so it will last for 2 hours and not 3.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    Thank you @fazemanpress for the gift!
    It helped with CYS and so that's another set off my list :smile:
    <3
    Quick question (sorry if it's been asked before)...

Is Dragon Valley world worth it?

It's £14.99 for standard and £28.49 for gold in the UK from Origin (pretty sure it's had a steep price increase since I last checked) and I can't find a disc/download from another retailer. Just wondering if I should be bothered or not about being complete-ist :smile:
    <3
    edited November 2017
    JennyferLx wrote: »
    Quick question (sorry if it's been asked before)...

Is Dragon Valley world worth it? I enjoy it. It's a very pretty town, and it's nice to have it populated with appropriately themed townies. And I haven't even explored dragons yet, which is the Premium content.

It's £14.99 for standard and £28.49 for gold in the UK from Origin (pretty sure it's had a steep price increase since I last checked) and I can't find a disc/download from another retailer. Just wondering if I should be bothered or not about being complete-ist :smile:

Currently it is available on both Walmart.com and Target.com on their US sites for about $15 US. WalMart has the disc version as well, for about $25 US. I don't know if you can access the sites from there, or if you have someone who can, but figured I'd let you know. I don't know if the code version is Gold, but every time I've ever seen the disc version it has included Celtic Lands.

Having said that, no, it isn't worth the cost difference for the Gold. It's a handful of pieces, none of which are premium content.

Oh, and never hesitate to ask a question. Sure, they've usually been asked before, but we don't expect you to sort through 200+ pages of entries when we can answer it for you.

We've all been there. :)
    aka Jude

My Studio

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited November 2017
    @JennyferLx Dragon Valley is one of my favourite worlds (it's one of only 2 gold worlds I own) and it's definitely been worth it for me.

As far as I'm aware, it's never changed price. I bought it through the TS3 store for $34.99 CAD (which equates to approximately £20.97) when it was first released years ago, so I checked Origin to confirm that the prices haven't changed (which they haven't, at least here).

Of course, I don't recommend spending any more than you're comfortable with, and the prices you quoted are quite different from the ones I see in the Canadian version of the store (when I run them through a currency converter, anyway).

I quite enjoy DV, and I'm sure others will agree. But it's really up to you~ just make sure that the retailer you buy from is an authorized seller, as EA has been known to strip games from the accounts of people who bought their EPs from sites like eBay if it's discovered that the seller isn't legit.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    I still got simpoints left to spend and I'm not sure what to do with.
    edited November 2017
    @fazemanpress I've tried the It's Business Time Industrial Oven on a home lot and, no, it doesn't let you cook anything for the family other than a Quick Meal. The options are all there for its commercial use, setting the menu, setting prices, hiring a chef. But food can only be purchased from the menu. So, unless you want to use it on a public lot, it isn't worth your points.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Cheers @Jude525 & @lauravonawesome for your input.
    I don’t really play the whole fantasy/historical angle that much so I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. But maybe when I’ve some spare cash & want to spend it on Sims then I’ll get it :smile:
    <3
    Has anyone ever had trouble with/fixed the Happily Ever Frosted Wedding Cake from Monte Vista or the Baked Fresh Wedding Cake from the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery? I was able to find a couple mentions on the web about it, but no real solution. Something about updating the game, but my game is up to date.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited November 2017
    I still got simpoints left to spend and I'm not sure what to do with.

@wittanthony1 - @ZeeGee is hosting a giveaway thread at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921891/gift-of-creation-game-reboot-2500-sp-prize-dec-1/p1

She is looking for sponsors. It is a gift of creation giveaway. You can post a wishlist of things you would like to have such as sims, lots, or stories for other people to create. Those that submit creations are entered into the monthly giveaway. I am a sponsor, but I haven't posted a wishlist. Haven't had as much time to play lately, so I can't think of anything I would like to have yet.

You should check it out! :smiley:

edited November 2017
    Current Deal

825 ) Safari Living Set / 371 / 548 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World Inspiration Compilation is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 313, # 128)

Upcoming Deals

826 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1000 / 1980 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, but less than # 327, # 891)

827 ) Luxe Kidswears / 590 / 1000 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 746, # 589)

828 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1416 / 2400 / 41% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 833, # 582, # 233)

Before purchasing this deal, you may want to check out the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade.
    829 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 192 / 360 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 524, but less than # 814)

830 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Hot Haute Hot Spice Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

831 ) Bohemian Garden / 901 / 1700 / 47% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 78, but less than # 177)

832 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

This is a 3-hour deal
    833 ) Island Escape Compilation / 696 / 2400 / 71% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 582, # 233, # 828)

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Thanks, Regina! @wittanthony1 Would love to have you as a sponsor if you're interested!
    Current Deal

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)

Upcoming Deals

835 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 486 / 891 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 790, # 471)

836 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 39)

837 ) Floral Fruits / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

838 ) Feathered Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

839 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 809 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

840 ) Dimensional Dress / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

841 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Island Counter / 28 / 39 / 28% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

842 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Loveseat / 53 / 81 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

843 ) Through the Spy Glass / 306 / 601 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, but less than # 875, # 211)

844 ) Demeter's End Table / 23 / 41 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 356, # 396, # 231)

845 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set / 188 / 608 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

846 ) Cushy Cushion Sofa / 51 / 81 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

ZeeGee wrote: »
    Thanks, Regina! @wittanthony1 Would love to have you as a sponsor if you're interested!

what does a sponsor do?
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @fazemanpress I've tried the It's Business Time Industrial Oven on a home lot and, no, it doesn't let you cook anything for the family other than a Quick Meal. The options are all there for its commercial use, setting the menu, setting prices, hiring a chef. But food can only be purchased from the menu. So, unless you want to use it on a public lot, it isn't worth your points.

Thanks Judy for getting back and tried it out, i had bought over the weekend lol, and i placed it on my home lot, and its kinda cool, ya its like quick meals and they don't get skills, its like an instant meal, with no skill effort,

I bought it as it looked cool and you can make/own a restaurant. So make my own restaurant, i cant build it from scratch eh? i have to buy the venue eh?

I really wanted to get the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery (but was short on sim points so i bought the oven instead) as i think more useful for chef, as you can get skills and bake cake,s cookies, breads etc, and do more with it, i also have the Teryaki Grill.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top