Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    amaresity wrote: »
    Can't wait for the bakery to go on DD!

Me too!! This is my absolutely absolute favourite venue and I have been saving up for today!! :smiley: I'll be able to bake cakes in the game instead of just baking them in real life! haha :lol:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,997 Member
    I have gone through the list of deals on page 1. I think I found all the links with the double quotes - as in ""http ...

If you find any links that are not working, please let me know. :smiley:

Glad to know that the list is being used.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Assirk wrote: »

Me too!! This is my absolutely absolute favourite venue and I have been saving up for today!! :smiley: I'll be able to bake cakes in the game instead of just baking them in real life! haha :lol:

I have posted a link to a review of the bakery and a tutorial on page 1 of this thread

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I have gone through the list of deals on page 1. I think I found all the links with the double quotes - as in ""http ...

If you find any links that are not working, please let me know. :smiley:

Glad to know that the list is being used.

In all honesty, I feel that I don't help out enough considering how much I use this thread! XD If I find anything else, I will let you know! :smile: Have a good day @Me1620! :kissing:
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member

I have posted a link to a review of the bakery and a tutorial on page 1 of this thread

Me three, I've been trying to find videos to watch and saving the sp's and once it came up on the DD I wondered about getting it because sp's are hard to come by and I might need them for something else but watching the video link you shared @Me1620 persuaded me I had to get it or regret!! Doing my happy dance!!!
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Got it! Now to get building :):):)
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member

Congrats to everyone getting the Bakery, it's a really nice venue (if a little 'over indulgent') but even if you don't use it the display stands are a great addition for building café and hangout venues.

I also use the Nraas cupcake mod mentioned in the second review Jodi, @Me1620, has linked to - it works a treat and my bakery is always full of temptation! :)
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    So I've been gone for a little while and I come back to a new thread! You've done an outstanding job @Me1620! :smiley: You may add me to the I Own The Store list too, though I don't remember the day. If I can find it I'll get back to you on that.

And I just got a notification that it's my 2nd anniversary, how funny I end up showing up on the exact day!
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    That's awesome @KittyKat8103! Welcome back to the forums haha :tongue:
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    Thank you @Assirk and @frozenorangejuic :smile:
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    @KittyKat8103 - Happy Anniversary. Thanks so much for your comment about the thread. Right after I post this, I will add your name to the IOTS club list. :smiley:

• Options
    Hi @Me1620! I was just scanning the list quickly to see if there are any changes to make to the coding.

DD 8 and DD 77: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo has an extra "[/b]" at the end
    DD 32: Homecoming has an extra "[/b]" at the end
    DD 143: More Magic! has an extra "[/b]" at the end
    DD 187: Olympian Physique has the "" around it
    DD 210: Luxury Resort Attire has an extra "[/b]" at the end
    DD 553: The Complete Castle by Castle Kit Inc. has an extra "[/b]" at the end
    DD 717: Le Cirque Esprite has an extra "[/b]" at the end
    DD 882: Island Escape Compilation is missing the "i" in island

I'm not sure if any of this was intentional, but just in case it wasn't and you just missed it, here is what I found! Hope this helps! Have an awesome day! :smiley:
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    ajaxpost wrote: »

Congrats to everyone getting the Bakery, it's a really nice venue (if a little 'over indulgent') but even if you don't use it the display stands are a great addition for building café and hangout venues.

I also use the Nraas cupcake mod mentioned in the second review Jodi, @Me1620, has linked to - it works a treat and my bakery is always full of temptation! :)

Thank you @ajaxpost I can't wait to place my bakery.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Hayley~Belle and everyone who recently bought Delicously Indulgent Bakery...
    You're going to love the bakery! :+1:
    I've created so many cute bakery lots. Also, for a little idea: I've placed the Old Miller Tea Time Tea Set in a few of my bakeries to add a bit of a 'morning cafe' shop' feel to it (even though Sims will visit the lot late at night for tea). Another cool set to pair with the Delicously Indulgent Bakery Set is Savvy Seller's Collection. The door, rugs, and shelves in particular are amazing (for pretty much everything!).

I hope you have fun with the set! :blush:

Happy Simming!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    In search of the new DD List, I visited Page 1 (most important page of any thread which my mind almost always skips past).
    And I must say, I am really impressed with the hard work and dedication the DD team has done.
    I am much obliged, and overdue, to give my sincere appreciation to @Me1620 and all of the grateful Simmers who have made Stalking a breeze.

Your hard work shows in page 1's contents alone. THANK YOU for all the time, effort, links, and information you all have provided for us!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    I am sooo upset. I missed live, laugh, love because I was dealing with serious IRL drama. It's been a hellacious day. Ugh...
  • Options
    Thank you @Me1620, and you're welcome! :smile:
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Hi @Me1620! I was just scanning the list quickly to see if there are any changes to make to the coding. ....
    here is what I found! Hope this helps! Have an awesome day! :smiley:

@Assirk - This is fantastic. Thanks so much! The massive block of code for those deals is a sea of little black letters and takes so much time to proof on my own.
    @23kels89 - On behalf of all those who have provided the information for page 1 and those who are still helping to perfect it, thank you for your comment. It is always nice to hear that the information we provide is helping you in stalking the DD.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Hi @Me1620! I was just scanning the list quickly to see if there are any changes to make to the coding. ....
    here is what I found! Hope this helps! Have an awesome day! :smiley:

@Assirk - This is fantastic. Thanks so much! The massive block of code for those deals is a sea of little black letters and takes so much time to proof on my own.
    @23kels89 - On behalf of all those who have provided the information for page 1 and those who are still helping to perfect it, thank you for your comment. It is always nice to hear that the information we provide is helping you in stalking the DD.

Sorry I made a mistake! The Island Escape Compilation that is missing an "i" is on DD 828, not 882 as I said before. However, for DD 882 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Heel Teen, the "B" is the only thing that is bolded. I don't think it needs to be bolded because it's not a set
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In the case of the item with the boot, the b is bolded so the word does not become plum.
    Edit - No need to apologize about the deal number. I realized the deal # was not the one to look for.

I was inspired by @Assirk to review the deal list on page 1. I have added a number of :mrgreen: that I had missed. I also made a few fixes to some of the lists of repeated deals. If you find any errors, please don't hesitate to post what needs to be corrected.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) for free :mrgreen: *crosses it off on my list of sets to get on the daily deal* Only 6 more sets to go!
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    23kels89 wrote: »
    @Hayley~Belle and everyone who recently bought Delicously Indulgent Bakery...
    You're going to love the bakery! :+1:
    I've created so many cute bakery lots. Also, for a little idea: I've placed the Old Miller Tea Time Tea Set in a few of my bakeries to add a bit of a 'morning cafe' shop' feel to it (even though Sims will visit the lot late at night for tea). Another cool set to pair with the Delicously Indulgent Bakery Set is Savvy Seller's Collection. The door, rugs, and shelves in particular are amazing (for pretty much everything!).

I hope you have fun with the set! :blush:

Happy Simming!

@ 23kels89 That sounds wonderful I shall check them out. Now I can have fresh eggs and milk at the bakery thanks to you and @Friday213
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. While there are several red and yellow deals on this section of the list there are also quite a few white (once-on-the-rotation) deals. They are individual items that are parts of other sets so you may be able to reduce your CYS on other sets you are planning to get later.

Be aware of When Worlds Collide at number 803. The set is not CYS enabled, so the price you see is the price you get even if you own most or all of the sets that make it up. In my case, a green download button appeared on it the first time it came up on this list (must have been a glitch). I clicked it, and despite the green download button it charged me the 893 sim points. I had to call customer service to get the points back and it wasn't much fun. If you don't own any of the sets included in When Worlds Collide, it is a great deal at almost 60% off.

792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106, # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

794 ) Dojo Double Bed / 43 / 100 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation; World Inspiration Compilation

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, but less than # 376, # 529)

796 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 474)

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, # 439)

798 ) Mother Russia / 760 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 449, # 28)

799 ) The Castle Cook / 42 / 68 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

800 ) Nautical Living / 319 / 990 / 68% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 35, but less than # 42, # 235)

801 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Grease Gear Cleansing Dishwasher / 36 / 85 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set

804 ) Business on the Top / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Thanks again @trithone for your daily post of awesomeness! I live by this post!! Ok, well maybe not live by it, but I certainly plan my DD purchases around it so thank you!!! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top