Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Bird166 - If you are comfortable using spreadsheets, you can download the spreadsheet for your time zone. These spreadsheets only have the deals listed for one time zone as opposed to all those listed in the main DD spreadsheet. You can also track the sets you own and the CYS of a set. Once you enter that information, another tab will have indicator showing which deals you can expect to get a set free.

Check out a sample spreadsheet here.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Oh Wow @Me1620! That is pretty cool! I may just have to download that! This can not be good for my obsession though!! ;)

Thanks for the info!!
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited January 2016
    @VioletHorse check your wishlist! Hope it helps! :wink:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    I have accomplished my sims 3 goal for the day thanks to the daily deal. :)
    I'm going to bed feeling accomplished.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited January 2016
    Here's an update for the list. This update covers the next 24 hours. The a several once on the rotation deals in this section (Inc. current deal). There are also two green (cheapest) 808 and 809. Only one yellow deal number 811. To round out this section of the list we have two red deals numbers 814 and 815. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal (well in 5 mins it will be)

804 ) Business on the Top / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

805 ) Lord Vladimir’s Magic Cauldron / 162 / 461 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: More Magic!; Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings; January 2012 Compilation; Best of 2012 Compilation

806 ) Suspending Suspenders / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

807 ) Hit the Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set. The Full set includes a fence and two gates that are not available in any of the subsets.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 511, # 266)

809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 839 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, but less than # 868, # 541)

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

814 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 204 / 360 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 524, # 829)

815 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 517 / 990 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 951)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Such a bummer that even though I own all of the Mid-Century sets, I can't get When Worlds Collide Collection for an even bigger discount.

Why doesn't EA make everything in the Sims 3 Store available for CYS... since the Sims 4 is pretty much past its prime, I don't see why not.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    The store's still going huh? Thats good to hear.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Such a bummer that even though I own all of the Mid-Century sets, I can't get When Worlds Collide Collection for an even bigger discount.

Why doesn't EA make everything in the Sims 3 Store available for CYS... since the Sims 4 is pretty much past its prime, I don't see why not.
    I agree.
    I own all sets included in the "When Worlds Collide Collection", but that one itself shows as not owned because of this.

• Options
    @Devalaous hi good to see you. Yes the stores still going and even some of the same people are still here
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Hi, Dev! Wanted to let you know my grandson ( he'll be 12 tomorrow ) plays Terraria. When I told him I know someone who worked on that game he got excited. Now he thinks his Yiayia ( that's Greek for grandma ) is cool ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Yayyyyy, I got the full Regal Living Set for 62%off
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options

I bought the set too! I was able to finish the cascade! :smiley:
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Assirk wrote: »

I bought the set too! I was able to finish the cascade! :smiley:

Wow excellent :)
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    @Devalaous hi good to see you. Yes the stores still going and even some of the same people are still here

Ahh yes, to rephrase an old lyric ... "you can 'Own The Store' any time you like, but you can never leave (the DD community)" :)

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Devalaous wrote: »
    The store's still going huh? Thats good to hear.

Hi there!! Hope you are having a great new year!

@assirk love the avatar....makes me want to run to WinnDixie and get their triple choc fudge cake!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Futureshock Bedroom for free ✓ :mrgreen:
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Me too @Franny! I just got Futureshock Bedroom for green download!
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Anyone else getting lots of ads for You, Me, and the Apocalypse? I thought it looked dumb at first but 100 points later I kinda want to watch it lol.
  • Options
    napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    Hi, I am quite shy so I don't really post much. But I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you have done. I really appreciate it especially the spreadsheets. I use them daily as I am planning my purchases. Also thank you for the great advice on the first page. I am still deciding if I want to own the whole store. Originally I just planned to buy all the sets that I really liked. Of course that led to me owning 2/3 of the store. Since I am now thinking I might want to own the whole thing, this thread is even more useful so thank you.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Hi, I am quite shy so I don't really post much. But I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you have done. I really appreciate it especially the spreadsheets. I use them daily as I am planning my purchases. Also thank you for the great advice on the first page. I am still deciding if I want to own the whole store. Originally I just planned to buy all the sets that I really liked. Of course that led to me owning 2/3 of the store. Since I am now thinking I might want to own the whole thing, this thread is even more useful so thank you.

Hello, nice to meet you! You definitely must own everything, just to have it all! :D I second that the spreadsheets are super duper helpful. It definitely made owning the store so much better.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member

Another one comes over to the own the store darkside...

bloggif_54489f3d7fe30_zpsl8rmdulr.gif
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    I dont actually own the store yet, but I do have every single set (The last few sets were bought for me by you lot :p) Still nowhere near getting a new computer, so I still cant play the game at all. I keep getting TS3 withdrawl >_>
    despina53 wrote: »
    Hi, Dev! Wanted to let you know my grandson ( he'll be 12 tomorrow ) plays Terraria. When I told him I know someone who worked on that game he got excited. Now he thinks his Yiayia ( that's Greek for grandma ) is cool ;)

I'm in the credits on the console, handheld and mobile phone versions now :)
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »

Agree with this totally. I was so bummed when I realised there was no CYS for it.
  • Options
    @napoleonwrasse hi and welcome
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Futureshock Bedroom for free ✓ :mrgreen:
    Assirk wrote: »
    Me too @Franny! I just got Futureshock Bedroom for green download!

Yay, congrats! :mrgreen: *also scratches Futureshock Bedroom off the list*

I planned to get DD 839 (same price for this set, so it would also give me the green button), because DD 809 appeared at 01.19 AM for me :lol: But for some reason I woke up around 02.30 AM and remembered deal 809 was on, so I quickly grabbed my phone and got it! All this DD stalking must have awakend my internal alarm or something :smirk:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top