Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next 25 hours. Number 833 Island escape compilation is a 3 hour deal and our only green (cheapest) deal in this section of the list. We have two once on the rotation deals at numbers 830 and 832 both are part of multiple other sets so good items for CYS. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

823 ) Waning Moon / 926 / 1780 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 236)

Upcoming Deals

824 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 800 / 1600 / 50% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 375, # 861)

825 ) Safari Living Set / 371 / 548 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 313, # 128)

826 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1000 / 1980 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, but less than # 327, # 891)

827 ) Luxe Kidswears / 590 / 1000 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 746, # 589)

828 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1416 / 2400 / 41% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 833, # 582, # 233)

Before purchasing this deal, you may want to check out the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade.

829 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 192 / 360 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 524, but less than # 814)

830 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Hot Haute Hot Spice Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

831 ) Bohemian Garden / 901 / 1700 / 47% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 78, but less than # 177)

832 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

This is a 3-hour deal

833 ) Island Escape Compilation / 696 / 2400 / 71% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 582, # 233, # 828)

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Devalaous - Great to hear from you! Sorry you are not able to play TS3. That is exciting that you are named in the credits of Terraria.

@napoleonwrasse - Great to hear you are finding this thread and the spreadsheets helpful. What!! You can't decide if you want to own the store? Just wait and see how you feel after a few cascades. >:)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you for this thread @Me1620 ! I just got the Island Escape Compilation for free! I can't believe!
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited January 2016
    My dear friends of the Daily Deals Stalker's Forum!! I have been forced to put My Sims community site Page in privacy mode due to trollage!! :(
    @Me1620 I hope this is temporary & I will be able to post the DDs once again on my page & then accept new friends to help them own the store with my updates!!
    I will post again here when the storm ends & I can once again Post there!!!
    HUGS! I don't want to upset anyone this is my battle now. I have Reported them!! Hopefully he will stop taking on different accounts trying to troll me & my friends!!

I have A temporary solution to my problem About Posting DDs A friend said I could post them on her page!! HOORAY & this is WHY I love My Friends SO MUCH!! I love you DD stalkers TOO!! <3:smiley:
    Some doubly so!! ;)
    I hope that's how it's spelled LOL
    Too happy now!! :D
    Post edited by HBSIMSTER on
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, @Laynielouxu :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @HBSIMSTER I requested you as a friend today from this thread!!
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Yayyy I was able to get the Island Escape Compliation for 260!! :mrgreen:
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    I did accept you but I'm on private because of the Troll.
    I had no choice!!
    But I was able to post DD's on my Friends Page!! So if you see me posting to someone That's probably it!! :) HUGS I will Try only to Post DDs But It will be difficult I have A lot of wonderfully AWESOME Friends!!
    HUGS & Congrats on Bagging That Deal!! :D

• Options
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »
    I had no choice!!
    But I was able to post DD's on my Friends Page!! So if you see me posting to someone That's probably it!! :) HUGS I will Try only to Post DDs But It will be difficult I have A lot of wonderfully AWESOME Friends!!

I was a bit worried you thought I was a troll lol.

Hello it's nice to meet you :)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    I had no choice!!

Nice to meet you too!! :D<3 HUGS!! I hope I can greet you later on My own page again Soon Hayley~Belle
  • Options
    I had no choice!!

Nice to meet you too!! :D<3 HUGS!! I hope I can greet you later on My own page again Soon Hayley~Belle

I look forward to that and I'm so sorry you are having such horrible trouble. Hugs back <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Hayley~Belle
  • Options
    Here's an update for the list. This update will cover the next 24 and a bit hours. This section of deals contains two green (cheapest) deals at numbers 836 and 839. It also contains several once on the rotation deals. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)

Upcoming Deals

835 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 486 / 891 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 790, # 471)

836 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 39)

837 ) Floral Fruits / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

838 ) Feathered Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

839 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 809 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

840 ) Dimensional Dress / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

841 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Island Counter / 28 / 39 / 28% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

842 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Loveseat / 53 / 81 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

843 ) Through the Spy Glass / 306 / 601 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, but less than # 875, # 211)

844 ) Demeter's End Table / 23 / 41 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 356, # 396, # 231)

845 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set / 188 / 608 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

846 ) Cushy Cushion Sofa / 51 / 81 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @TheStarlightSimm - Excellent DD Stalking. Now that you own the sets included in Island Escape, if you haven't already, check out your CYS for the potential cascading effects with Best of 2010 Collection, May 2011 Compilation and Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty Featured Look.

@HBSIMSTER - :( Darn trolls. So sorry this happened to you. I am glad your friend has let you post the DD updates. I have temporarily removed reference to your page in this thread until you are able to open up your page again.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    I am trying to get Futureshock Bedroom & Through the Spy Glass lowered so I can get them when they are on DD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Hi everyone *waves* sorry I have been gone for so long, I have had a tonne of personal stuff going on for the past 2 months. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I see we have a new home, I clicked on the link for the old thread and thought you had run away and left me :( Jodi has done such a great job setting up this new thread. I hope everyone is well and I will definitely be around more often now <3
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Happy Friday!!

@missy2311 Hey Catherine! Nice to see you back. Glad to hear things are settling down for you now.

@HBSIMSTER sorry to hear about the issues you are having and hope the guru's are able to shut this person down. ::hugs::
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @TheStarlightSimm - Excellent DD Stalking. Now that you own the sets included in Island Escape, if you haven't already, check out your CYS for the potential cascading effects with Best of 2010 Collection, May 2011 Compilation and Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty Featured Look.

@HBSIMSTER - :( Darn trolls. So sorry this happened to you. I am glad your friend has let you post the DD updates. I have temporarily removed reference to your page in this thread until you are able to open up your page again.

Thanks so much Jodi @ADWilson BIG hugs!! I am very happy to be your friend too!! <3:smiley:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!

@missy2311 Hey Catherine! Nice to see you back. Glad to hear things are settling down for you now.

@HBSIMSTER sorry to hear about the issues you are having and hope the guru's are able to shut this person down. ::hugs::

Thank you too @bekkasan <3:smile: I won't give up without a fight for my friends sake!!
    The gurus have shut 2 of his personas out so far, But Their hands are tied I sure with technicalities!!.. I just have to be sure to check potential friends pages before accepting FR from now on sadly!! I owe it to the guru's hard work to do that too!! But I will Be back & posting again on my page again soon I'm sure!! :)
  • Options
    To any of my Friends here & future Friends here. I will like my own posts of my Daily Deals updates so they can be found in resent activity in the SIMS 3 community site!! :)<3 Have I said I love My friends often enough LOL
    And @trithone , @Me1620 & @angeljess26 !! Thank you so much For Making your DD updates here!!
    Making my job of Posting them on my page ( Or at the moment my friends page) that much easier!! ) You Are so Great to do that for us all!!
    I try to let everyone know how all the DD Stalkers here work so hard to help us SIMmers out!!
    Ok before I smother you all with any more of my gushing!! I'll leave it at that !! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hi @missy2311 great to see you again

Studio
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy belated birthday @Laynielouxu.
  • Options
    Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    Thanks to so many simmers help I was able to get both sets for 170sp! :)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, Ashley ( @Cogitotoro ) ! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Happy Birthday, @Cogitotoro! :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,087 Member
    Happy belated birthday @Laynielouxu, hope it was a great one! Happy Birthday to you too @Cogitotoro. May your day be as awesome as you!
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top