Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah a new ep, Nice to see a Wizard of Oz spoof/mash up. :mrgreen: Reminds me of pantomime season, "Oh yes it does!" :D

I also enjoyed Marsha's rather theatrical performance, One of her best to date i think! :D

Poor Min-Hee, Went all that way to the blind date for nothing. Alas true love was not meant to be. :cry: Hmm... Maybe Clyde should join a TV dating program? He might have better luck finding a match or maybe he should join the next AYTO season? :o

Poor Irma too, Locked in that cage day and night. To me it seems Irma is plotting something, Sat thinking behind those bars. I think the housemates should be careful of that evil roboot in the upcoming eps.

Looking forward to the next ep in the Outside the Target Saga.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited December 2016
    The Jocelyn vs Greta fight is interesting. Also interesting to see with the Wicked/Oz dressup. #TeamGreta

We should see which side everyone else is. Are they #TeamGreta or #TeamJocelyn? I've gotta say I'm #TeamGreta.
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Woo, what an episode :#

Wow, I think the sentence "Be prepared to make both friends and enemies" fits perfectly, now Jocelyn behaves like TJ back at the show :#

That scene with Irma and Clyde was really funny, how everybody treats Irma like rubbish :D

Drama begins! I agree with Vul, that fight between Greta and Jocelyn is interesting. Oh man, feel sorry for both though, and actually also for TJ. For Greta because she thought she could leave all of this behind her but can't now :/ TJ because Greta is away now and Greta was actually the first woman he truly loved. :cry: And Jocelyn because I already can tell that TJ would be so mad at her by now :D

I think the blind dates were the best out of this episode which was already amazing :D Poor Min-Hee, this date didn't end very well. Maybe it's the best, we still need her at Jetset :DDD I also kinda feel sorry for Jupiter, he got rejected by both Dustin and Clyde, I bet this must have hurt :# But I'm really happy for Dustin and Clyde, I think they would make a really cute couple #Clustin <3

Well, that performance of Marsha didn't end well, but at least she got Ted and Sharon who find everything that she es amazing :DDD

Amazing episode, and actually I hope that Dustin and Sharon might appear more often by now since the successful date of Dustin and Clyde :D And I also think that Dustin and Sharon fit in this chaotic bunch, especially Sharon. I think she has potential I bet Dustin and Sharon could also bring some more action to this bunch :)

Thank you for the extensive comment! I keep forgetting to respond to all of this. :D

First off, I like playing with the dynamic between Irma and Clyde. It's just gradually worsened over time. >:)
    Yet, I don't think Irma is exactly wasting her time feeling like rubbish.

I'm glad you enjoyed the blind dates! I felt like they were interesting. Fun fact: surrounding the table and chairs are crops of poppies, red poppies to be exact. Another little nod to the Wizard of Oz, of course. I had some fun bringing back Jupiter for the episode, and at least he wasn't rejected for a third time that night. ;) #Clustin will also be reappearing very shortly.
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Ah a new ep, Nice to see a Wizard of Oz spoof/mash up. :mrgreen: Reminds me of pantomime season, "Oh yes it does!" :D

I also enjoyed Marsha's rather theatrical performance, One of her best to date i think! :D

Poor Min-Hee, Went all that way to the blind date for nothing. Alas true love was not meant to be. :cry: Hmm... Maybe Clyde should join a TV dating program? He might have better luck finding a match or maybe he should join the next AYTO season? :o

Poor Irma too, Locked in that cage day and night. To me it seems Irma is plotting something, Sat thinking behind those bars. I think the housemates should be careful of that evil roboot in the upcoming eps.

Looking forward to the next ep in the Outside the Target Saga.

You can thank Vul once more for writing her song. I couldn't have thought of that myself, so I'm glad Vul wrote such a perfectly-Marsha performance. :)

Yes, poor Min Hee. Maybe she should appear on a TV dating program too? ;)

With Irma, as I've said above, she's not wasting her time in that cage, I can say that. You know Irma. If there's anything she's best at it's being a Roboot, so yeah, definitely beware!
  • Options
    Here it is, climbing down your chimney, the fourth episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

I don't think I ever mentioned that the fourth episode, the Christmas special, is titled....Little Christmas Pageant

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Incredibly late comment :sweat_smile: : poor TJ. He's simply missing Greta over there and worse, nobody seems to connect the dots. Really feeling sorry for him.. and makes me wonder where Greta went. Chanel's?

Marsha and Devra went more peaceful than expected. Interesting. Character development or just for the sake of Christmas? Only the next Episode will tell...

This Episode contains lots of cliffgangers. Will Ted find the ingredients? Will Irma escape? Hoping to see what's next..

@Tigerblu11 can we still send in dre/plot ideas for the sitcom?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    If you think of an interesting plot idea/confessional for the sitcoms, send it in! These are your characters after all, so don't hesitate to flesh them out further!

On another note, I'll be back to work on another episode next week with....wait for it....

The Roboot Strikes Back
  • Options
    The filming for Episode Five has been completed! So, since you've all been suffering through the short hiatus, please enjoy this sneak peek:

Screenshot-4734_zpstw2rwamk.jpg
    Screenshot-4737_zpsnymkgsgs.jpg

Episode Five: The Roboot Strikes Back...coming soon.
    Fun fact: The Star Wars film, The Empire Strikes Back, is coincidentally also Episode Five.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Here it is, escaping from inside its cell, the fifth episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hey you might want to update the link. You missed a colon of the website's URL so that's why it's not working. http://huntorbehuntedthesims4realityshow.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/outside-target-episode-five-roboot.html
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing that out, Choco! Should be all fixed now.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Haha, great Episode again! :) I love both how both of these storylines developed. And.. interesting dress for Marsha. :o

:+1: for Yannik for this whole story with TJ.. now how can I give Marsha a level-up?... I'll think about it. ;)

Irma's still alive?! I think I know whose name she was about to say:
    Diane White. Noticed that the liberator squeezed 'My dear' in 2 to 3 lines already? Typical! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Haha, great Episode again! :) I love both how both of these storylines developed. And.. interesting dress for Marsha. :o

:+1: for Yannik for this whole story with TJ.. now how can I give Marsha a level-up?... I'll think about it. ;)

Irma's still alive?! I think I know whose name she was about to say:
    Diane White. Noticed that the liberator squeezed 'My dear' in 2 to 3 lines already? Typical! :)
    BTW, Tiger, do you have any Sims 4 incarnations of Diane? ;3 I'm so curious now!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aha, The plot thickens. Excellent ep once again. :)

Wonder who released Irma from her cage, Must be someone equally as evil, I wonder.......
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Here it is, served straight from one hand to another, the sixth episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

• Options
    Haha, I KNEW that there would be! :smiley: Willread it asap.. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Wow, Diane's back from Jetset! Now I really wanna ask her who the winner is...

Excited for season three to start XD Woot!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Ooh, Diane is awesome in this Episode! :smiley:

"Make sure you've cancelled my brunch meeting with London Howard. *she pauses* Oh, she won't care. She cancelled twice beforehand, it's my turn to cancel." XD

Typical, only Diane would ever name her cat Professor Plum. :) Slightly ironic she now has a (female) maid herself though. ;)

Screenshot-4845.jpg

Ted's coming close to being Prof Plum though. ;)

Screenshot-4852.jpg

Oooh, Brock! AND THALIA! SHE'S ALIVE!! :smiley::smiley:

Oh dear, Marsha's guardian angel 'Esme'. :) That'll proof interesting, at the least. :)

'Esme': Sadly, if you wish for you friend alive, I cannot. 
    She is alive already, I cannot revive myself.
    This line was funny too. :)

Devra: Your argument is about phone calls?

Basically sums up the whole situation, and its not a bad thing... ;)

Screenshot-4867.jpg
    >:)

Screenshot-4920.jpg
    Unsettling picture... :+1:

And then Ted and Clyde come along. The plot thickens...

Screenshot-4934.jpg

I really like how this picture symbolizes the petty phone pheud. Nice detail to let them look in opposing directions. :) And then we got the tennis match pictures! :smiley: That is such a great metaphor!

Brock: What I don't understand is how you intercepted the call, my dear.
    XD

OH HO HO, wait a sec? Marsha Ted and Clyde are HIDING Irma for the others? Never saw that one coming... :o
    So wait. Marsha AND Clyde were also the ones to actually free Irma? NEVER saw that one coming... :O

Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Good news! :)

I've just started writing the script for an episode that canonically appears between Episode Three (Witchcraft) and Four (Little Christmas Pageant). Sadly, it won't include screenshots, due to my limited time to access the game. (This, however, doesn't mean I won't be able to film for The Circus)
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Good news! :)

I've just started writing the script for an episode that canonically appears between Episode Three (Witchcraft) and Four (Little Christmas Pageant). Sadly, it won't include screenshots, due to my limited time to access the game. (This, however, doesn't mean I won't be able to film for The Circus)

Woohp! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Here's a little sneak peek for everyone:
    MARSHA
    Sah, Pamla says to moi, “Hallo, Marsha! Moi ‘oud leek to displah arht in gallry, pless.” And, so, moi is leek: “Oh, off carhse Pamla! Moi lurves you arht painteens!” (she exhales) That ees stahry of arht ‘hibit.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Here's a little sneak peek for everyone:
    MARSHA
    Sah, Pamla says to moi, “Hallo, Marsha! Moi ‘oud leek to displah arht in gallry, pless.” And, so, moi is leek: “Oh, off carhse Pamla! Moi lurves you arht painteens!” (she exhales) That ees stahry of arht ‘hibit.

W00T
    Banner.png
  • Options
    :3 :3 :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    :3 :3 :3

You must have read my mind. I'm working on a new episode of Outside the Target today. Episode Seven. ;)
  • Options
    Here's a little sneak peek for you all:

Screenshot-5418_zpsxmq25ncs.jpg

;)