Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Question Nine is:

In Episode Eleven: A Whole New World, which cartoon featured on paintings in the challenge area?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hooray! At last, We got it. :mrgreen: I thought we'd never get that question answered. ;)

As for the new question, I dont know if it's my mind playing tricks on me but i could have sworn it was a picture of The Powerpuff Girls?

For some reason that popped into my brain, Although i may be thinking of a entirely different reality show. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Hooray! At last, We got it. :mrgreen: I thought we'd never get that question answered. ;)

As for the new question, I dont know if it's my mind playing tricks on me but i could have sworn it was a picture of The Powerpuff Girls?

For some reason that popped into my brain, Although i may be thinking of a entirely different reality show. :D

DING DING DING. You are correct in guessing The Powerpuff Girls!

I'll also assume you'd like to move Devra backwards.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Oh, funny. :) I remember a PPG reference in a Mafia game of Lala's a while ago too. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Question Ten is:

What was the name of the suitor that Devra’s parents arranged for their daughter to marry?
  • Options

Aye, Yes please. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Question Ten is:

What was the name of the suitor that Devra’s parents arranged for their daughter to marry?

Well, I sort of remember this, but I have no idea the dude's last name. So, I suppose if someone else remembers it, they'll get it. His name was Brendan, I think. It sticks out because that's my nephew's name.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Question Ten is:

Well, I sort of remember this, but I have no idea the dude's last name. So, I suppose if someone else remembers it, they'll get it. His name was Brendan, I think. It sticks out because that's my nephew's name.

You are...correct! Since Irma is the only other contestant past starting point, she will be moved back one space.
  • Options
    Question Eleven is:

Name two guests for the fictional A Talk with Reality Stars. An extra point can be awarded if you also provide details on what had happened to those contestants following their elimination/cancellation.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Question Eleven is:

Name two guests for the fictional A Talk with Reality Stars. An extra point can be awarded if you also provide details on what had happened to those contestants following their elimination/cancellation.

OH MAN I SHOULD'VE BEEN STILL IN NOW THIS IS PIECE OF CAKE

Aherm, Oh man, I should've been still in now. This is piece of cake. ;):sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    London... and...uhmmmmm and Bradley?????? :#
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Grape and Chandrika i think were on A Talk with Reality Stars.

All i can remember is that Grape was going to be a father/Have a baby i think and that Chandrika had just been eliminated from Abnormality.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    London... and...uhmmmmm and Bradley?????? :#

Sadly, only one is correct.
    Grape and Chandrika i think were on A Talk with Reality Stars.

All i can remember is that Grape was going to be a father/Have a baby i think and that Chandrika had just been eliminated from Abnormality.

Grape and Chandrika, however, both did appear on A Talk with Reality Stars! You are correct. Since you also provided information on what happened afterwards, you earn a second point!
  • Options
    The blog is now reopened for everyone to reread the episodes.
  • Options
    Plot Twist! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ah, New ep. Most intriguing plus cliffhanger. Will be waiting for the finale's conclusion. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    LOL! that episode , though! Great job @Tigerblu11 . everyone's writing styles are so good!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    The thread for next season should hopefully be posted soon. Just as a reminder, the reserves are:

-Vul
    -Twiddle
    -Yannik
    -Lo
    -TSS

If you want to reserve before the thread is posted, shoot me a message or post here. I don't mind either.
    Same if you have any ideas or questions for next season.
  • Options
    The thread for next season should hopefully be posted soon. Just as a reminder, the reserves are:

-Vul
    -Twiddle
    -Yannik
    -Lo
    -TSS

If you want to reserve before the thread is posted, shoot me a message or post here. I don't mind either.
    Same if you have any ideas or questions for next season.

WOOT!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    The thread for next season has been posted! Here!
  • Options
    Part Two is sure to be a doozy. I've officially finished filming for Season Two.
  • Options
    Part Two is sure to be a doozy. I've officially finished filming for Season Two.

W00000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Fandabbydozey, Cant wait to see what happens in the finale. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Fandabbydozey, Cant wait to see what happens in the finale. :mrgreen:

Spoiler: a winner is crowned. :neutral:
    Banner.png