Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    OMG I really love that Idea of the Sitcom, the characters are so amazing and it's something new and I bet it will be loved by everybody :D And I really think everybody still has so much to tell :DDD

I'm glad someone loves the idea too! I'm so excited to continue with the sitcom and I already have some interesting ideas with these characters.

Speaking of the sitcom, the house is completed! So work on the first episode can begin soon.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    OMG I really love that Idea of the Sitcom, the characters are so amazing and it's something new and I bet it will be loved by everybody :D And I really think everybody still has so much to tell :DDD

I'm glad someone loves the idea too! I'm so excited to continue with the sitcom and I already have some interesting ideas with these characters.

Speaking of the sitcom, the house is completed! So work on the first episode can begin soon.

OMG I'm so excited :) By the way an idea i would have is that you could add some special guests at some episodes from various reality shows, that would be very amazing <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

OMG I'm so excited :) By the way an idea i would have is that you could add some special guests at some episodes from various reality shows, that would be very amazing <3

Ooh yes, like ATWRS! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016

I have two special guests already lined up. If you are familiar with Season One, they should be familiar too...
  • Options
    Now that I remembered, I need a new title for the sitcom! Therefore, if anyone can think of something that accurately represents the cast, is catchy and isn't just an added word at the end of 'Hunt or Be Hunted', I'd be thrilled.
  • Options
    TJ
    Brandon
    Jocelyn
    Ted
    Irma
    Clyde
    Devra
    Marsha
    Greta

Nope, first letters won't work. :c Only 1 vowel.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Not gonna lie, when Jocelyn walked out to that cliff I thought she was going to jump..but yes! She's still alive!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hmmm, A name for the new sitcom..... Lets see, Only ones i can think of are "At Home With Reality Stars or AHWRS" sort of a play on ATWRS. I also thought of "Outside Reality" like being outside of a reality show (After taking part in HOBH) and also outside reality as in things being obscure or strange (Alot like some of the characters/personalities/events that went on in the house)

Anywho, thats the best i can do. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I think Outsite Reality sounds great <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I think Outsite Reality sounds great <3

Almost. Maybe like Outsaaid Reyaleetea. At least that's what Marsha would try to pull off. lol
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Hmmm, A name for the new sitcom..... Lets see, Only ones i can think of are "At Home With Reality Stars or AHWRS" sort of a play on ATWRS. I also thought of "Outside Reality" like being outside of a reality show (After taking part in HOBH) and also outside reality as in things being obscure or strange (Alot like some of the characters/personalities/events that went on in the house)

Anywho, thats the best i can do. :mrgreen:

Outside Reality sounds interesting! I mean, I still can't think of anything other than bland ideas, so thanks, Twiddle!
  • Options
    Writing the first episode now! I decided on a title that I hope you will all like, incorporating Twiddle's suggestion above.

Here's a little sneak peek:
    Screenshot-4388_zpsgfzsrbhm.jpg
    Clyde, Devra and TJ desperately attempt to sell the home they've gradually destroyed, with one major problem: no one knows how to deconstruct the cage in the dining room. Meanwhile, Ted prepares Marsha for her first live performance at a hip new location, and Greta, Bradley and Jocelyn are the first to arrive at the new house.
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    <3 LOVE!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I've spent some of my day wasted trying to figure out why the message "An error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again" continues to appear whenever I attempt to save. I've written the entire episode, it simply won't let me save or publish at all. If anyone knows how I can fix this, please help me for the sake of the sitcom.
  • Options
    I've spent some of my day wasted trying to figure out why the message "An error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again" continues to appear whenever I attempt to save. I've written the entire episode, it simply won't let me save or publish at all. If anyone knows how I can fix this, please help me for the sake of the sitcom.

Update: while it's not ideal, I split the episode over two posts. The first post is everything that remained saved before the error, while the second post is everything remaining. It should still be an enjoyable episode!
  • Options

Update: while it's not ideal, I split the episode over two posts. The first post is everything that remained saved before the error, while the second post is everything remaining. It should still be an enjoyable episode!

Here is Part One, and here is Part Two. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
  • Options

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer

Aaahk Izzy! XD How typical that it was HER who had to buy the old house. :)

So Outside the Target is a sitcom in-universe as well... :) Interesting idea.. that opens a whole new world of possibilities as well. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

I've had the same problem with Jetset as well. My solution is to copy all my writings and then paste after refreshing the page.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    @Tigerblu11 can I ask you: how do you write so quickly? :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

So Outside the Target is a sitcom in-universe as well... :) Interesting idea.. that opens a whole new world of possibilities as well. ;)

The idea for her to return once more hit me at the same time as bringing back Grape, and suddenly the idea for her to love the cage came out. It's perfectly brilliant, considering the house is slowly changing, much like she did.

Then again, her change was abrupt too.

I've had the same problem with Jetset as well. My solution is to copy all my writings and then paste after refreshing the page.

Luckily I saved all of the writings before the error, so I didn't have to rewrite anything. Sadly, this seemed to be the only working option.
  • Options

Do I write quite quickly? I don't notice. Then again, two-hand typing is useful. It also helps that ideas pour out of me like blood, metaphorically and sometimes literally. I suppose I've just grown to write quickly, considering writing is something I am passionate about.

I can say, though, that I did take all the images for this episode before my vacation, so today was just the writing.
  • Options

Do I write quite quickly? I don't notice. Then again, two-hand typing is useful. It also helps that ideas pour out of me like blood, metaphorically and sometimes literally. I suppose I've just grown to write quickly, considering writing is something I am passionate about.

I can say, though, that I did take all the images for this episode before my vacation, so today was just the writing.

Well, considering you've written more than 2 seasons of High Hopes in the time I have not even finished one Jetset season yet... Maybe I'm just a slowpoke. :disappointed:

Wish I was able to pull off taking the pictures first and then write. I usually go in game and take a few pictures (sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes half a scene) and then alt+tab to write. I never seem to be able to remember all my intentions for all scenes of a full episode. :sweat_smile: I'd often be like: ... why did I take that picture again? and then I just remove it again.
    Banner.png
  • Options

The idea for her to return once more hit me at the same time as bringing back Grape, and suddenly the idea for her to love the cage came out. It's perfectly brilliant, considering the house is slowly changing, much like she did.

Then again, her change was abrupt too.

Luckily I saved all of the writings before the error, so I didn't have to rewrite anything. Sadly, this seemed to be the only working option.

I hope they'll be able to solve that issue soon.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Well, considering you've written more than 2 seasons of High Hopes in the time I have not even finished one Jetset season yet... Maybe I'm just a slowpoke. :disappointed:

Wish I was able to pull off taking the pictures first and then write. I usually go in game and take a few pictures (sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes half a scene) and then alt+tab to write. I never seem to be able to remember all my intentions for all scenes of a full episode. :sweat_smile: I'd often be like: ... why did I take that picture again? and then I just remove it again.

Has it really been that long with Jetset? Wow, it seems like it has. Jetset seems to be a lot longer than both seasons of High Hopes, though.
  • Options

Has it really been that long with Jetset? Wow, it seems like it has. Jetset seems to be a lot longer than both seasons of High Hopes, though.

It has less episodes overall though. :c
    Banner.png