Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah, Excellent introductory episode to the Sitcom Tiger. I was suprised how well the characters are suited to the Sitcom genre, It's nice to see some familiar faces from other reality shows too. :mrgreen:

Cant wait for the christmas ep, Looking forward to reading about all the upcoming escapades of the HOBH crew.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited December 2016
    It has less episodes overall though. :c

But each episode is very fun to read. I don't think that matters. (Personally I think 18's already enough haha :p GHMV will be unlikely to have more than 10 episodes btw)

For me I prefer fewer but longer episodes than a rapid update/release. :) But it really depends on the author's writing style. I usually finish the scripts for an episode before actually getting into the game for pictures. Not saying that it's an efficient way of making episodes but by doing this I get to rewrite or add something new to the original story's backbone whenever I get inspirations from the screenshots I've taken :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    It has less episodes overall though. :c

But each episode is very fun to read. I don't think that matters. (Personally I think 18's already enough haha :p GHMV will be unlikely to have more than 10 episodes btw)

For me I prefer fewer but longer episodes than a rapid update/release. :) But it really depends on the author's writing style. I usually finish the scripts for an episode before actually getting into the game for pictures. Not saying that it's an efficient way of making episodes but by doing this I get to rewrite or add something new to the original story's backbone whenever I get inspirations from the screenshots I've taken :D

I fully agree with that paragraph. Rather waiting for quality than reading rushed things. It's why I didn't sign up for SRAS this season. I remember writing Jetset 1 like that as well. I enjoy my current writing style though: pictures and text hand in hand. :)
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Hahaha I don't know if it's just me but I keep seeing SRAS as SARS :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Hahaha I don't know if it's just me but I keep seeing SRAS as SARS :joy:

Well, that can happen. :)
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited December 2016
    On the next Outside the Target...

Screenshot-4491_zpsxx0lm0sj.jpg

Devra is quick to bond with the Hiatt sisters, which begins to worry the other ex-contestants who fear she will eventually leave them for the spotlight. TJ confronts Irma about an issue he believes she could assist him with, and Jocelyn and Bradley prepare for the birth of their baby.
    edited December 2016
    Here it is, one and all, the second episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
    Ted: I am glad Marsha picked out the oven for us. This pink colour is very calming surrounded by the white and grey. I do like it.

:joy: Stop it! XD

Woo, I guess this show must play in Sims speed then. :o Jocelyn showing a baby belly today and popping it out? Me wonders what the little kitchen rat tyke will be?? ;)

Screenshot-4480.jpg

Oh boy, the reference :+1:

The Irma-TJ scene makes me wonder.. what if the Roboot will eventually escape? :o:scream:
    Banner.png
    Ted: I am glad Marsha picked out the oven for us. This pink colour is very calming surrounded by the white and grey. I do like it.

:joy: Stop it! XD

Woo, I guess this show must play in Sims speed then. :o Jocelyn showing a baby belly today and popping it out? Me wonders what the little kitchen rat tyke will be?? ;)

Screenshot-4480.jpg

Oh boy, the reference :+1:

The Irma-TJ scene makes me wonder.. what if the Roboot will eventually escape? :o:scream:

Oh, there is plenty to come.
    What if Irma Roboot does escape? Who knows?

Stay tuned. ;)
    edited December 2016
    I'll be opening positions for special guest appearances in the next episode, which I can tease will be titled....wait for it...."Witchcraft". I'm looking for reality show contestants (or other, ordinary citizens) to guest star as:
    -a nurse (female)
    -a TV news anchor (male or female)
    -two blind dates for Clyde (male or female)
    -three adoring fans of Marsha's (male or female)

That's all currently; I will let everyone know if I need more. I'd like them sent in sooner rather than later, to give me enough time to write this episode with enough time for the Christmas special after that.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I'll be opening positions for special guest appearances in the next episode, which I can tease will be titled....wait for it...."Witchcraft". I'm looking for reality show contestants (or other, ordinary citizens) to guest star as:
    -a nurse (female)

That's all currently; I will let everyone know if I need more. I'd like them sent in sooner rather than later, to give me enough time to write this episode with enough time for the Christmas special after that.

I think I got 1) a blind date ;) and 2) heavy objections to any size of horde of Marsha fans XD

If you need just a picture of the anchor, you could always use the picture from the finale of The Locomotive. I did too for Jetset :) (and nurse... Peanut from The Mole might do?)
    Banner.png
    -a nurse (female)

I think I got 1) a blind date ;) and 2) heavy objections to any size of horde of Marsha fans XD

If you need just a picture of the anchor, you could always use the picture from the finale of The Locomotive. I did too for Jetset :) (and nurse... Peanut from The Mole might do?)

1) I'm intrigued. Send who you've picked for the blind date and I'll take a look.
    2) Marsha's fans will be amazing, okay. Who doesn't love Marsha?

and, 3) I'll take a look at the picture you're talking about, but I'll still keep options open. I have an option you might like...
    -a nurse (female)

1) I'm intrigued. Send who you've picked for the blind date and I'll take a look.
    2) Marsha's fans will be amazing, okay. Who doesn't love Marsha?

and, 3) I'll take a look at the picture you're talking about, but I'll still keep options open. I have an option you might like...

1)I'll try asap. Which is after my job. I could give you a description already though..
    2)Odessa is not a fan. Neither is Dockhatt. :)
    3)Okay. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    We could use Puma as the nurse, would be actually fitting with the title "Witchcraft" because she is a witch :)

I think I have the perfect sim for the TV Anchor, I could create a Sims 3 Version of the Sim I just presented at the Community Thread of Interactive Reality Shows :)

For Blind Dates, I could possibly send Dustin, he and his fiancée broke up and his sister could go with him to this blind date because she wants him to be happy again :)

Let's look at the fanbase of Marsha............I think only Rebecca likes her because they could have made collabs :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    For Blind Dates, I could possibly send Dustin, he and his fiancée broke up and his sister could go with him to this blind date because she wants him to be happy again :)

Let's look at the fanbase of Marsha............I think only Rebecca likes her because they could have made collabs :D

Oh noes, I was so looking forward to their marriage after reading his talk with Chan again recently. D: ...

Ooh, Rebecca is a fan while Tristan would side to 'aatur. I sense some potential drama rising in the Abnormality house... ;)>:)
    Banner.png

Oh noes, I was so looking forward to their marriage after reading his talk with Chan again recently. D: ...

Ooh, Rebecca is a fan while Tristan would side to 'aatur. I sense some potential drama rising in the Abnormality house... ;)>:)

She isn't an actual fan, but she did collaborate with her, imagine it like the Collabs of Miranda Sings :DDD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Oh no, I thought Dustin would stay with his fiancee. He would be interesting to return again. I could see him and Clyde bonding during the blind date. Who knows...maybe Jupiter will return once more...hehe....

She isn't an actual fan, but she did collaborate with her, imagine it like the Collabs of Miranda Sings :DDD

Oh. Tristan's relieved. :relieved:
    Banner.png

Oh no, I thought Dustin would stay with his fiancee. He would be interesting to return again. I could see him and Clyde bonding during the blind date. Who knows...maybe Jupiter will return once more...hehe....

browraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.png
    Banner.png
    Filming for episode three begins today!
    -a nurse (female)

Most importantly I need the blind dates and adoring fans. I have one blind date option from Vul, so just waiting to hear back from Yannik or someone else. No news on the adoring fans, however. As for the nurse and TV anchor, I should be able to find someone.

edited December 2016
    -a nurse (female)

Most importantly I need the blind dates and adoring fans. I have one blind date option from Vul, so just waiting to hear back from Yannik or someone else. No news on the adoring fans, however. As for the nurse and TV anchor, I should be able to find someone.

Actually Dustin and his sister Sharon are ready, she also could actually be a fan of Marsha cause she is very childish :) I will upload them now :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    -a nurse (female)

Actually Dustin and his sister Sharon are ready, she also could actually be a fan of Marsha cause she is very childish :) I will upload them now :)

That would be great! PM me the link when it's uploaded.
    Here it is, flying out across the skies, the third episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
    Haha, "duck got your tongue" thrown at Irma. ;) #Twiddle

Poor Min Hee. It didn't match with Clyde. But Dustin though, maybe we got a new character among us! YaY !

The Jocelyn vs Greta fight is interesting. Also interesting to see with the Wicked/Oz dressup. #TeamGreta

Oooh, Moira role!! :smiley:@worldofdrakan come and look!! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    Woo, what an episode :#

Wow, I think the sentence "Be prepared to make both friends and enemies" fits perfectly, now Jocelyn behaves like TJ back at the show :#

That scene with Irma and Clyde was really funny, how everybody treats Irma like rubbish :D

Drama begins! I agree with Vul, that fight between Greta and Jocelyn is interesting. Oh man, feel sorry for both though, and actually also for TJ. For Greta because she thought she could leave all of this behind her but can't now :/ TJ because Greta is away now and Greta was actually the first woman he truly loved. :cry: And Jocelyn because I already can tell that TJ would be so mad at her by now :D

I think the blind dates were the best out of this episode which was already amazing :D Poor Min-Hee, this date didn't end very well. Maybe it's the best, we still need her at Jetset :DDD I also kinda feel sorry for Jupiter, he got rejected by both Dustin and Clyde, I bet this must have hurt :# But I'm really happy for Dustin and Clyde, I think they would make a really cute couple #Clustin <3

Well, that performance of Marsha didn't end well, but at least she got Ted and Sharon who find everything that she es amazing :DDD

Amazing episode, and actually I hope that Dustin and Sharon might appear more often by now since the successful date of Dustin and Clyde :D And I also think that Dustin and Sharon fit in this chaotic bunch, especially Sharon. I think she has potential I bet Dustin and Sharon could also bring some more action to this bunch :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png