Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @MrsRacooney I uploaded the current tribe on the gallery. They are full with CC so you need to enable it. My origin Id is mariafuchs488 :)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited April 2017
    @ Marialein Thank you :) Guess I'll have to download some cc too, then or replace it...
    Edit: Found them
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    So since I don't have a new chapter right now I thought I could at least give you a little update. This is how Lunas tribe is looking from the outside. I still didn't come to furnishing it from the inside but yeah.

KuR9COL.png

And here are some tribe members I gave a make over:
    Luna obviously. Here she is in her more formal clothes.

8WQY3bB.png

And this is how she looks in case of danger or training.

Rblrg84.png

Here is our wonderful gardener Polmina from @Kamio

sCryJtJ.png

This is Lynx with longer hair. I wonder of what he is thinking …

T4RP6uU.png

Then one of our two new tribe members Imperatrix from @Sterretjeee
    She hasn't gotten a make over but I thought I put her in here as well.

Ygd0yzY.png

And last but not least Mai. She got a makeover and I hope @TheGeekGamez still likes her ;)

PxorBcs.png
  • Options
    @ Marialein The compound is amazing! Have you built it yourself? Also, congrats to the creators of the other tribe members. Very goodlooking, all of them ;) I can't wait to read about them
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @Marialein The tribe looks amazing! and I love how you made Mai look :)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    The tribe looks amazingly good! I love the design <3
    I am so excited for you to continue this story, Naheli is one of my favourite tribes to read about <3
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I miss them. Thanks for the pictures!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    *clearing throat * Ehem. Think two of your characters might have gone astray and ended up in a calendar

2h38vib.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Your tribe looks amazing as always, @Marialein <3
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    2 years later …

Luna

I opened my eyes when the morning sun reached me. I smiled happily and looked at the man laying in the bed with me. Armeni smiled at me. He probably was already a while awoke but didn't want to wake me. With one hand I stroke over his chest. I still was not used to wake up every morning with him but on a good way. I just couldn't believe my luck with him.

"Hey, Red."

"Hey, Lulu."

LB3XKdm.png

aD2o9Ey.png

"You should have woken me. It is already later than usual, Armeni."

I sat up a bit and looked closer at him. His dark brown eyes shone playful at me.

"But then you would have gone and you felt so perfect being in my arms."

0K1Qu9r.png

As answer I hit him playfully and stood up.

"Don't go already, Luna. Stay with me just a few minutes more."

"I am a creator. You know that I have to take care of my tribe."

"They are all doing well. You could take a few minutes longer."

"I wish I could."

Before I could step away from the bed Armeni laid his hands around me, sending little shivers down my body. In his embrace I turned around and he drew me down to him. One of his hands laid on my b*tt and slide inside of my pant. His lips caressed my breast. I sighed and kissed his neck.

9e3yR6L.png

A few swearing words escaped me before I pushed him away, still sitting half on him.

"I really need to go now and I think you have some work to do as well."

"As you wish my dearest creator."

His voice was full of love and longing. Plum, I so much wanted to crawl back in the bed to him but I had other things to do and so he did.

Vqn3uGD.png
    -–––––––––
    –––––––––––––

I made my usual round. First I checked at Shenna who was training one of our new members. Her name was Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi Sine Domum and once she should have been a creator. Now she was my new scholar. Sometimes she had a few problems to accept me as creator since I was younger than her but she a great new member and tried her best. She lost a lot through the war and I was happy to give her a new home and family as long as she was accepting my lead and the way I was treating my slaves.

GQLTxEg.png

I also ordered Shenna to train all of my tribe members. Not just Imperatrix but also Polmina who wasn't really a fighter. She left her old tribe because she hadn't wanted to follow in the steps of her mother to become a champion but it was important to have her able to fight. More than anyone in the tribe new. Polmina didn't like it but she was good at the training.

8PRj4tY.png

I was now in the garden watching Polmina taking care of the plants. She really was in her element right now. I was happy that she found what she had longed for so long.

rTTKav5.png

Mai, also new, was helping Polmina in the garden. Mia was here as a provider but since we didn't have children in tribe Naheli yet, she was helping out where she could. Soon enough I would need her through. Our tribe needed to grow like every tribe needed to.
    Mai was really nice and she had a big heart. In contrast to Polmina she really was no fighter. Her training went pretty bad and sometimes I felt strange with her. She was also older than me but she was acting so much younger. So much more innocent. I kind of felt like I needed to protect her and her always smiling face.

FH1BnSC.png

Lynx got used to our way of living pretty fast. He was a hard working man and he was easy to handle. In the first weeks he was always expecting me to treat him bad but soon he relaxed and he was happy now with serving me. I hoped that I could always rule like that. You know, rule with loyalty and not with fear but if it was necessary I would do whatever was necessary to protect my tribe and family.

tjcRVfJ.png

Iris was doing well as new master slave. He got used to his role and Lynx and Barrass were following his orders. Mostly he enjoyed to cook. He still wasn't someone who enjoyed working out much but he was doing his best. Especially when his friend Puma comes to visit once in a while.

qs41P13.png

And then there was the reason why I soon needed a provider. Demelza and Barrass fell for each other. I was thankful for it since Barrass wasn't easy to handle at first but Demelza wrapped him around her little finger. I could forbid her to breed with Barrass until our tribe was built up but now everything was finished and there was no reason why there shouldn't be a new little tribe member. Especially now that Mai joined us and Demelza could let her little one here when she was on a travel.

o3gXOTH.png

So, overall everything was going well right now. Almost everything.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell it your tribe members, Luna?"

"I want to be sure what this is about, Parendera. But I am thankful that you came."

uoF3wiF.png

"Alright. There are just rumours but not more. But it seems as if someone is paying a high prize for you, girl."

"Have you any idea who this could be?"

"If I would know, I would have solved this problem already."

DICgDIi.png

"I know. I am sorry to ask this from you but your influence is running wider than mine and my tribe members."

"It is okay. I owe it to you and your mother. Have you told her about it already?"

"No, I haven't told anyone yet. As long as I can't prove it I won't worry anyone. Especially not my mother. She has her hands full with my little brother Fargo."

"Maybe you should and if it is just to have someone else than me to talk about."

TlZyDzm.png

"I am no kid anymore, Parendera. I will handle it if this should become a problem. Keep your eyes and ears open for me, okay?"

"Sure."

rGbGjkI.png

No, I wasn't a kid anymore and I won't be afraid no matter what was waiting for me.

HM5cold.png

Note: I know this was more some kind of filler chapter but it needed to be so that you know what happened in the last two years. Basically just building the tribe up.
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    @ Marialein The compound is amazing! Have you built it yourself? Also, congrats to the creators of the other tribe members. Very goodlooking, all of them ;) I can't wait to read about them

Yes i built it. I tend to build everything myself because if I download the stuff from others it is never as I want it to be. Not that I can always make my builds look as I want to :D

Here are a few rooms of the tribe members if you want to take a look at them.
    Mai
    A1h14IB.png

Demi
    PAcKc07.png

Imperatrix
    O8kK8DK.png

Shenna
    9PJfe5y.png

Polmina
    hKgXWPv.png
    @Marialein The tribe looks amazing! and I love how you made Mai look :)

thx. and Mia is really beautiful. I kind of fell in love with her :)
    The tribe looks amazingly good! I love the design <3
    I am so excited for you to continue this story, Naheli is one of my favourite tribes to read about <3

Thank you dear. It is good to hear that you are looking forward to it. It means a lot to me. <3
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I miss them. Thanks for the pictures!

Me too.
    *clearing throat * Ehem. Think two of your characters might have gone astray and ended up in a calendar

2h38vib.png

Aaaaaaahahhhahahahahaahhahhah! So cool! NEED TO HAVE IT NOW!
    Your tribe looks amazing as always, @Marialein <3

Thanks <3
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Luna's back and looking fierce boy if looks could kill! :D
  • Options
    Luna sure is more mature now. I love her new confident self. I'm worried though about her safety. On the other hand the danger always makes things more interesting, so I can't wait to see where you are going with this. It may be a filler chapter, but I loved it anyway, especially Luna's walk through the garden, beautiful screenshots.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Uuuuh, some news from tribe Naheli! *falling from chair* *standing up again* Here we go!

If this is a filler chapter, I don't want to read your "normal" ones because I'm pretty sure I couldn't stand their... eh. Awesomeness? I really like the new members, they have quite a lot of charm. *congrats to the creators, again* And it was good to meet them in a filler chapter rather than being thrown right into the plot which would have been very confusing.
    Great how Luna and Armeni get along together although it needs getting used to see an Amazon queen live with a free man. All the better! :relaxed:

@Marialein Concerning the calendar, I currently have some issues with mediafire -.- Didn't find it out until today because I don't use it very often. But I'll let you know as soon as this is sorted out. :) Glad you like it
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I enjoyed the new Naheli tribe members, they all are awesome :) So what's wrong there? :/ I am so curious and want to read a new chapter soon ;):D
  • Options
    Luna really has grown into her role of creator, she looks amazing, the tribe looks amazing.
    I wonder what grey cloud is hanging over her head though, nothing she can't handle I hope!
  • Options
    Mediafire problems have been solved at last so I can give you the Calendar. Have fun with Luna and Armeni at your wall ^^ (I do)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh, how did I not see this earlier? :o
    It was a nice filler chapter, we got to know the new tribe members and see how the old ones are doing!
    I'm looking forward to the next chapter already! :smiley:
  • Options
    Plans

Ferro

I took in the scent of Faith. She smelled like roses and her naked skin against my body drove me crazy. She was a distraction. I knew that, but with her I had the feeling that I might could change some things. But those times where already gone. We tried to get a child but she couldn’t give one to me. We had tried it now for years. Faith would never be more than a woman to keep my bed warm, even though I had lived with the fantasy of more for the past years. However, it was still fun to have her in my bed. I pushed her down and stroke over her bare back.

Ll6nq81.png

I held her close and kissed her neck. Sweet sighs escaped Faith and she made one move so that she was now sitting on my lap. I didn’t care. Sometimes I liked to let her going on with this habit. She had once been an Amazon after all and so she had been used to lead. One of my hands was wandering down now to her round buttt and under her panties.

feoexHx.png

A knock on the door stopped any other possible activities between us. I sighed.
    “Wait a moment!”
    Faith laid her arms around me and kissed my neck before letting go.

G8HmW4O.png

We sat up and she looked into my eyes. Faith was a stunning beauty. I was still fascinated by her blue eyes and her soft golden hair.
    “I guess you want me to go, right?“
    “I definitely don’t want to let you go, Faith.”
    “Oh you don’t?”
    She said with a flirty tone.

t8YPQJF.png

“Of course I don’t want to.”
    She came closer to me again. She laid on hand between my legs.

wdYZ5Qs.png

“But you should better go. I have duties to full fill.”
    I saw her disappointment. Over the past moths I got pretty distanced towards her. I was using her and not more. If she had every thought there was more between us than that she was an idiot. She couldn’t give me the son I needed nor was she a woman with connections I could use. Faith was a beautiful toy. Not more. A really beautiful toy, I thought while watching her leaving the room with swinging hips.

BOr6ULz.png

I sat down on the chair in my room. After Faith left I let the visitor in.
    “What do you want? I was a little bit busy.”

OAcM7l0.png

“Oh I know that you have been, Ferro. You need to stop this.”
    “It is none of your business, mother.”
    “Oh it is not? You are wasting time for a bit of fun. You should know better. What happened to our plan? Are you ever going to find that woman who nearly killed you?”

YZRCuKP.png

“Our plan? No, mother. You have nothing to say here. I have a plan and I decide the steps from it.”
    “Well, if it was my plan …”

hPp9442.png

“If it was your plan you would hesitate things. Don’t you remember what happened the last time?”
    I stroke over my scars.
    “Of course I do but …”

JqtIuDg.png

“But what?! I can handle this myself. Despite, our plans have changed. I know now how I can get two things with one move. It just needs a lot of preparation to not get caught. Our last attacks on Amazon tribes didn’t all end as planned. The war is too long ago now and they have recovered. We need to operate in the shadows to reach our goal. We can’t just speed things up only because you get impatient.”
    “Me and impatient? Are you kidding? I waited now so many years to get my revenge I gave my life for it. Is it too much asked that I want to see them going down before I die?”

ps2qVrp.png

She was angry. She was always angry. I couldn’t remember a time when she wasn’t like that. Whenever something was going different than she liked, she lost her temper.
    “You will get your revenge. I haven’t forgotten it. I will make father proud and you too. But before I make my next move I need as many information as possible. Knowledge is power in the right hands.”
    It seemed to calm my mother down a bit. Her voice was less angry when she spoke again.
    “So what are you going to do now?”

7nBQMT7.png

“I will send someone to get the information I need and I know already whom to take.”
    “Should I send the man to you?”
    “Yes, take the newer one who broke into a prison without getting caught. He seems to have experience with acting in the shadows.”
    My mother nodded and walked outside. I leaned back in my chair and thought about my plan. Was it too early for this step? I hoped I was right with what I was doing. Even though I didn’t want to give my mother right, I knew that I should get going. I had enough man for this attack, but for now spying should do it.

PPoO45H.png

A few minutes later there was again a knock on my door. I gave my allowance to come in. I hadn’t met the man personal till now but I had heard good things from him. I would give him my trust for this job. He was tall, strong and seemed to be pretty dangerous.
    “What can I do for you, my leader?”
    He said with a deep cold voice.
    “I have a job for you. I want you to observe someone. Not more. Don’t get caught. If you don’t feel ready for it I will take another one. Can I count on you?”

Ut8lpQy.png

“I will success. Just tell me the target.”
    “Good to hear. I will give you further information later. Now go.”
    He bowed. For a moment he looked at me and I was asking myself what he was thinking.

3Z4M6Ov.png

Then he turned around and left and I decided to let it fall.

I walked over to the table in the middle of the room where I kept all my most important files. I took one sheet of permanent out of its glass cage and enrolled it. I stared down at the drawing. I was ready for my target. Soon I would get my well deserved revenge and even more.

rmYBuTD.jpg

ZxOrajL.jpg

JynS3SB.jpg

ahDXDNg.jpg

xXy7kxy.png
    Note: Just in case you wanna see the picture in big:

d17gGXs.jpg
  • Options
    Two words: Awe. Some. Okay, make it one. That's shorter xD
    The room is amazing. So rich in detail, if it wasn't the wrong word to describe the style I'd say lovely. And of course the drawing! Goodness, Luna looks so alike herself. Ahem. Great, in any case.
    In the beginning I was like "Ferro? I know that name, but who is it?" But then I was too lazy to look it up and well, it got quite clear. ^^ How did the Amazon happen to be in his castle/residence/whatever? Is she a captive from the war and held as a slave?
    And then, the "tall, strong and pretty dangerous" man. Those eyebrows... *rubs eyes and looks again* Blues eyes... Woah, I have a Tony-persecution mania xD But I truly think it's him, arising from the depths of his hiding place after the incident with the Amazon queen
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    The room is amazing. So rich in detail, if it wasn't the wrong word to describe the style I'd say lovely. And of course the drawing! Goodness, Luna looks so alike herself. Ahem. Great, in any case.
    In the beginning I was like "Ferro? I know that name, but who is it?" But then I was too lazy to look it up and well, it got quite clear. ^^ How did the Amazon happen to be in his castle/residence/whatever? Is she a captive from the war and held as a slave?
    And then, the "tall, strong and pretty dangerous" man. Those eyebrows... *rubs eyes and looks again* Blues eyes... Woah, I have a Tony-persecution mania xD But I truly think it's him, arising from the depths of his hiding place after the incident with the Amazon queen

Of course it is him! And I'm suspecting @Marialein is coming up with more and more awesome ways to bring him on the scene just so she could laugh at me knowing I would stare dumbfounded at my sceen for very looooong minutes. You succeeded again. I admire the way you dress up you characters. You should work as a costume designer or something.
    What is Ferro planning to do? Does he want to make Luna his personal slave and mother of his children? Sounds like it and I can't wait to see what part Tony will play in it.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Aww that is so sweet of you <3
    The drawing is just a quick draw in photoshop. Took me around 10 minutes.
    I am happy you like the room and the drawing. You will get to see the outside of the building in the next chapter as well as someone red headed you might be familar with ;)

As for who the amazon is you can read it here again http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15183979/#Comment_15183979
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Of course it is him! And I'm suspecting @Marialein is coming up with more and more awesome ways to bring him on the scene just so she could laugh at me knowing I would stare dumbfounded at my sceen for very looooong minutes. You succeeded again. I admire the way you dress up you characters. You should work as a costume designer or something.
    What is Ferro planning to do? Does he want to make Luna his personal slave and mother of his children? Sounds like it and I can't wait to see what part Tony will play in it.

Haha no it wasn't intended to let you stare this long at your screen. :D As for costumes I guess I am completly untalented. My drawings are usual either portraits or they end up with simple black shirts and trousers.
    As for the plan you will see ... next chapter should be from Tony again.

And for you @Maladi777 2 pictures that didn't make it in the chapter
    7ykhttq.jpgm7gHnLI.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Marialein wrote: »
    Aww that is so sweet of you <3
    The drawing is just a quick draw in photoshop. Took me around 10 minutes.
    I am happy you like the room and the drawing. You will get to see the outside of the building in the next chapter as well as someone red headed you might be familar with ;)

As for who the amazon is you can read it here again http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15183979/#Comment_15183979

Ooooooh goodness, does that indicate Tony and Haimon will appear in the same chapter? *already fangirling in advance because otherwise, I'd have to do it while reading and would miss everyhting*
    Thanks for the link. Just had to open it and see the first picture to remember who she is. ^^ Guess I just thought she wasn't that important back then and didn't bother to remember her name.
    I'm excited for the outside of the building. :)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Haha no it wasn't intended to let you stare this long at your screen. :D As for costumes I guess I am completly untalented. My drawings are usual either portraits or they end up with simple black shirts and trousers.
    As for the plan you will see ... next chapter should be from Tony again.

Well, at least the "simple black shirts and trousers" fit perfectly fine into the surroundings. And back when I played in a theatre group we always used just black shirts and trousers for everyone and it was great.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Luna's in danger? Ferro can't be up to any good! His character sounds rotten! If only poor Faith could leave him!

Tony on the other hand... Drool!