Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Just binged two chapters and I wish the chapters were flipped because now I am so sad for this tribe...but so incredibly happy how Armeni finally confessed his heart - it was an intense chapter and I loved it <3
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Just binged two chapters and I wish the chapters were flipped because now I am so sad for this tribe...but so incredibly happy how Armeni finally confessed his heart - it was an intense chapter and I loved it <3

Well it was planned to be switched around but I couldn't wait anymore :D
  • Options
    Freedom has a price

Tony

At some point I stopped counting the days. At some point the time didn’t matter anymore. I guessed that I should have better continued counting the weeks I had spent in the cell to know how long I had to wait for Marissa to get her child. But you know what? She was the plumming queen. She could let me rot down here. Nobody would care. She could say that I had wanted to stay, that I took her offer. Just Henndrik would care about me never returning. At least he would if he was still alive. I didn’t know it. Too often I had thought about the who would miss me. Henndrik was kind like my father so I guessed he would. Did Lana miss me? No. Stop it. Dangerous terrain. Of course she didn’t miss me. Why should she? 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it. For the makers sake I killed her father. Why should she miss me?
    I spent a lot of time with planning my revenge on the queen. I found thousand ideas but nothing that would really work out. Once I actually had a cell neighbour. A man from the male tribes who hadn’t excepted the peace between our cultures. He was killed for burning down a tribe. Before that he had tried to convince me to join his movement which should bring the amazons down. What a plum. As if I would listen to the words of such a guy. What if it really existed? What if the guy wasn’t that crazy as he seemed? Would I get through them my revenge?
    A shadow outside brought me back from my thoughts. Was it already time for the breakfast? I thought that the night was still pretty young …

NKzHPJk.png

I stood up to get a better look. I had the feeling that it was not a usual night.
    When I stood in front of the lattice bars I could see the visit in the dimming light of the dungeon. It was a little girl. She had brown skin, dark eyes and black hair and … She remembered me a lot of someone but I couldn’t find the name and face to this feeling.
    “H-h-Hi.”
    The little girl said with barely more than a whisper. As if she thought herself that this was pretty scared she made a barve face.
    “Why are you in this cell?”
    She asked curious.
    “I could ask you the same little one.”
    “I-I have every right to be here.”
    I saw on her red cheeks that she was lying.

uky9HTY.png

I sighed. Good, she should have her will.
    “I am here cause the queen thought I would like it here.”
    I rolled my eyes. What did that girl thought why I was here?
    “Aunt Marissa brought you here? Why should she do that? … You are a criminal? Like a real? What have you done? Something with adventures? Are you from the male tribes? How is it there?”
    Wait aunt Marissa? That girl was really speaking like a waterfall. Annoying but … cute. A bit. Soon I would have also such a little one.
    “What is your name little one?”
    “Pandora. And you are?”
    “Tony. I am no criminal. I am just here cause I angered the queen.”
    Pandora seemed disappointed about my answer. I guessed she had thought it would be much more interesting.

x5WBIr0.png

I heard steps coming down the stairs and little Pandora looked suddenly very nervous.
    “I guess you shouldn’t be here right?”
    “No … not really …”
    When the woman came in my sight I knew why Pandora seemed so familiar to me. She looked a lot like her mother Parendera.
    “Pandora! What are you doing here? I had forbidden you to go down to the prisons.”
    “But mummy, it was so boring.”
    “Boring? It is past midnight why are you still up?”
    Pandora just shrugged.
    “One day you will bring yourself in big troubles with being that curious. Now go sleeping or I won’t allow you to go on the next hunt with me.”
    “But you promised it. You can’t take it back now.”
    “Are you willing to try me?”
    The girl sighed and walked away with her head hanging down.

ik4bXsH.png

To my surprise Parendera unlocked my cell and came in. What could she probably want from me? Could it be …?
    “I guess you know why I am here.”
    “Marissa got her child.”
    “Since a few minutes you are a father.”
    “What does it mean now?”
    I actually wanted to say if I could finally leave now but I guessed that she got it.
    “Marissa wants to see you.”
    “That is all? You are not telling me more?”

TqvNIze.png

I starred angry at Parendera. She should just say it. I had to stay here longer, right?
    “I don’t know more. Marissa immediately send for you. Now come on. Meet your child.”
    Even though I didn’t want to admit it I was afraid of seeing my child. It was not cause of the gender of the baby, okay maybe a bit. It was much more that I wasn’t sure how to feel about being a father. I just wanted to see this as a business. A job. Not more. But deep inside of me I knew that I wouldn’t be able to feel nothing when I see the child. Then I realised that I was now more afraid that it could be a girl. If it was a girl I would never see her again. I was banned from the amazon land. I ruined it with the queen.

caex9Kn.png

As if Parendera had seen my thoughts she smiled at me and tried to calm me or at least she thought it would calm me.
    “Don’t be afraid of seeing the baby. Being a parent is not easy but is worth it. I haven’t seen me as a mother my whole life but here I am with Pandora.”
    I interrupted her cause I wouldn’t be a parent. Maybe once with another woman but not this time.
    “Should we go now? Or do you want to let your queen wait longer?”
    Parendera went outside and I followed her up to the chambers of Marissa.

D1PF7eg.png

At Marissas door Parendera left me alone saying that she had to look if Pandora really found the way in her bed.
    I breathed in and out and tried to calm myself but I couldn’t. At the other side of the door was the woman who had left me in a prison for months. Now she got my child where the gender of it would decide about my future.
    With a fast beating heart I opened the door.
    Marissa stood in the middle of the room with a baby in her arms.
    “Tony, come in and greet your daughter Tamina.”
    She said with a soft and exhausted sounding voice.

3jE3Fpq.png

I went closer and Marissa put Tamina back in the crib. She came close to me and stroke over my cheek.
    “We have a daughter.”
    She whispered as if she couldn’t believe it herself. Her face wasn’t tense or strict or angry. She looked as if a heavy weight was lifted from her shoulders. I had never seen her this happy. Even though I couldn’t forgive what she did to me and I didn’t want her hand on my face, I was too surprised about her happiness and soft expression to push her away.

soIw3P2.png

Marissa stopped petting my face and stepped a bit back as if she just remembered that I wasn’t really her biggest fan right now.
    “Do you want to hold her?”
    I hesitated. I didn’t want to see the child, but … I wanted to see her.
    “I don’t think that it is a good idea.”
    “Come on. She won’t break if you hold her. Tamina is very strong, just like you.”
    I bit on my lips and finally nodded.

YbulXpF.png

I went to the crib and looked down at the baby. My daughter. I couldn’t believe it. She had my blue eyes. Or didn’t she had them? As far as I knew most of the babies had blue eyes when they are little. Taminas tiny fingers formed little fists. Then as if she just realised who I was she smiled at me. She smiled as if she knew what I couldn’t believe myself. I was her father.
    I lifted her in my arms very careful. I feared I would hurt her. The warm little creature felt 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good. She smelled wonderful. Tamina snuggled her head on my shoulder and I felt a happiness I had never felt before in my life. In the same moment my heart broke. I would never see her again. I wouldn’t be the one who raises her. Who teaches her how to fight. I would be just a name she might hear once from her mother. I would be maybe a memory on her face when she looks in the mirror.

RRZJQlx.png

“You could still take my offer, you know? You could stay and be her father.”
    I wanted to say yes in that moment. More than I thought, but I also knew that it would kill me. I would hate every day and I wouldn’t be the man I wished to be. I would be just a shadow of myself.
    “I can’t stay. I have to go.”

NspbsA3.png

“Then let me offer you something. I will take the banishment away. You can visit her sometimes.”
    “Why did you change you mind about my banishment?”
    “Cause I don’t have to fear anymore that someone wants my throne and position. Now I am save. I have my daughter. It is okay that my people might think that I am getting soft but nobody will attack me anymore. I have enough guards to be protected and for Tamina I got even another one.”
    She nodded in the direction of a woman who was watching us.
    “Cherish Wild will take care of us. She will teach our daughter to be a strong warrior. Despite that I heard from Keria, the woman who full fills the same role like you. She decided to stay. She made a big sign for the male tribes for a peaceful future and I don’t want to destroy this.”
    “Maybe I will take your offer one time.”
    I sighed and looked at Tamina. I didn’t want to give her ever away.

V5okV0l.png

Nevertheless I laid her down again. She grabbed my finger and hold me with a strength I hadn’t expected. I whispered so that nobody could hear me to her.
    “You don’t want to let me go. I feel the same.”

B9oNHNk.png

“You are sure you don’t want to stay? You could also stay just a few more days. You don’t have to go right now.”
    A sad expression came over my face before I could hide it.
    “We both know that it is not possible. I can’t do this.”
    “I know.”
    It was barely more than a whisper.

eTilegH.png

Marissa grabbed me and hold me tight. I put surprised my arms around her too.
    “Thank you so much for Tamina. She is more I could have ever wished for. She is the biggest gift on the world and I feel bad to ask for one last favour.”

k7e9EF3.png

I was sceptical when I heard that and I stepped back from her embrace.
    “What kind of favour?”
    “My son Anoro lives at a slave camp. Take him to the male tribes so that he can grow up as a free man. I have arranged everything.”
    Even after all what Marissa did to me I hated her now more than ever because she wasn't such a bad person. Because she had her reasons. I hated her for showing me our daughter and taking her away again knowing I may would never see Tamina again. I paid a high price for my freedom today, but I agreed to do her this favor and turned my back to this palace. I had longed the past months for this moment where I never see this palace again and now … Now I let a little piece of myself there. Now there was someone I wanted to see again. A reason to return.

ErCL8P6.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I feel sorry for Tony :( But somehow I think he'll see his daughter someday again and that boy he's gonna take with himself will be a great warrior and brave man. That's Tony, not someone else, so I trust him. ;)
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    There's something about babies.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It was a very bittersweet chapter for Tony. :/
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhhh... Tony is so cute with Tamina! But it's such a tragic situation! He's free at last
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Marissa is like a different woman now. All the anger gone. I'm happy for her, even after she used Tony the way she did. My heart breaks for Tony and his little girl though. I wonder if she will love him or hate him when she's all grown up. I feel this was a very important moment of your story somehow. But I may be wrong. Beautiful chapter! At last Tony is free.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Visitors

Keria

Today I got a message from Luna. Finally. I missed her and it had hurt to write her the letter which had said that I would stay with Barrat. I had just thought that reading her response wouldn’t hurt even more but it did.

Dear mother,

I don’t know where I should start. Many things have changed. With the time your message reached me I started to feel the burden on my shoulders. I found my new tribal grounds and I will make grandmother Tebethia proud. You don’t have to worry about me. I have already 3 tribal sisters, Shenna, Polmina and Demelzia. Another woman, Maya, helps us with building the tribe too until we find out where her home is. During the war she lost her memories. What if the same happened with Zaraphire? Could it be? Please try to find something out too. I wish I had more time to search for her. It feels as if I am giving my aunt up.
    With all these new situations, responsibility and duties, I have some good news too. I found my other half. Armeni is the most beautiful and wonderful man I could have ever wished for. He is always at my side and protects me. I don’t know what I would do without him or Oris. I wish you could be here too. I wish you could see our growing tribe but I know that it is not possible for you.
    I am really hoping that you are happy with your new life. I am really. But as you now may have realised I can’t visit you. Not now. As soon as we have a place to live I will come to visit you. I hope that I am then ready to meet your new family.
    I love you and I hope the best for you.

Yours Luna

She grew up without me. She had found her soulemate, new friends and a new home. Luna didn’t need me anymore. But I felt that I still needed my little girl. I thought I would be able to leave her. I wanted my new life but it felt empty without my daughter, without a piece of Kalani no matter how much it hurt to look at Luna. Why was there never a way to get all? I should be happy with my current situation, right?
    I sighed and sat down to the others at the table. I stroke over my belly where my son was growing inside. Barrat smiled at me. He was such a gentle and wonderful man but he was not Kalani. He was the best friend I could wish for. Barrat was not the love of my life and I was not his but it was what we both needed. We lost our love and found a family in the other. I had hoped that when Luna visits she would see it, that she would see that I still loved her father with my whole heart.

F69oGZ9.png

The boys sat down too. In the first few months I wasn’t really welcomed by them but now they excepted me. They knew that I belonged to Barrat and they treat me like an old friend. We just wanted to start with the dinner but a knock at the door interrupted us.

dIYuoN9.png

Barrat stood up to answer the door. When I rose to my feet Barrat wanted me to stop.
    “Keria, I take care of our visitor. You and the boys can start eating.”
    “It is okay. I want to come with you.”

Gsuz275.png

He nodded but gave me a sign to stay behind him. Together we walked down the hallway.

eTFNarH.png

Barrat opened the door and I could see our visitors.
    A tall man stood there and a little boy. The man had black hair and it framed his face like a dark cloud. His blue eyes where shinning wild but … sad somehow. A scar showed me that he had seen more than one fight and so did the way he moved. Every inch of his body promised pure strength.

s6erY4J.png

The little boy had a bit darker skin than the man and he had blonde shinning hair. His brown eyes were scanning me and Barrat full of childish curiosity.

bHcBydL.png

“Tony. What gives me the pleasure?”
    Barrat seemed to have a neutral attitude to the man. He was just surprised. I wanted to ask him where he got to know Tony but it didn’t seem to be the right time.
    “I need someone who can take care of the boy. His mother wanted me to bring him to our grounds. As if I am a babysitter.”
    He rolled his eyes. Barrat did the same.
    “Come in. It is late and you seem to have had a long day. You two should rest.”

xw9x0e6.png

We went back to the table after adding two more plates. We ate in silence. Or lets say the men were silent. The boy, Anoro, had a lot of questions and I was happy to answer them. He was cute and he remembered me a bit of Kalani. It made my heart hurt and heal at the same time. The young man Barrat was training, starred at Tony as if he was a ghost, as if they couldn’t believe this man sat there next to them.

mAguGMq.png

However, Tony didn't seem to be pleased with this at all.

AyeoJDI.png

Barrat smiled the whole time at Anoro and me. He had a sad glim in his eyes and I knew why. His son would have been in Anoros age now.

N6zBWjV.png

After dinner I showed Tony and Anoro their rooms. First Anoro and it was so cute how excited he got from having a room on his own. He would be happy here and Barrat would teach him all he needed.
    Then I brought Tony to his room. I wanted to ask him why the boys had reacted like that but I was interrupted.

C4KsjHY.png

“Keria?”
    Barrat came to me and took my hand. He wanted to pull me away and I let him.
    “Why do you want me to be away this fast from your friend?”
    “I wouldn’t say that he is my friend. Despite that he has … a special reputation.”
    That was all he didn’t say me more.

IGPthMU.png

Barrat slept next to me. We had gone sleeping already but the sleep didn’t want to find me. I didn’t know why but Tony didn’t go out of my mind.

UnTMsVV.png

I stood up and slipped into cloths again. I walked down to his room and knocked at the door before I knew what I was doing. Tony opened the door without wearing a shirt and he didn’t seem to mind at all.
    “What can I do for you? Do you have enough from the old guy?”

YAOEDlm.png

I put just one eyebrow up and passed him without thinking twice. He remembered me a bit of Armeni. Not much but enough to forget that he was a total stranger. He just stood there and watched me.
    “Why did all the boys looked at you like that?”
    “Haven’t told you Barrat this? Most of the people know me as a heartless assassin who sleeps with every girl he desires. Now they just think that I disappointed out leader cause I couldn’t kill the amazon queen. They think that I am weak. You know what? Maybe they are right. ”
    “There is nothing wrong with the decision of letting someone alive. It is okay to be weak sometimes and letting someone live even though you wish them their death shows much more strength.”
    Tony smiled sadly at me.
    “Being soft just brought me into loads of troubles and destroyed me. I guess it is better to return to the heartless plum*hole I truly am.”

VyJcMnQ.png

I wanted to convince him that this was not the right way but my words couldn’t find their way out of my mouth when he moved closer to me. Only the blood found its way to my cheek letting me feel like a young shy girl again. I had really thought that I was over being like that.
    “So … It is late and you came into my room I guess Barrat doesn’t even know from your visit, right? Did you really just came to speak with me about my feelings?”

iN25KB3.png

Tony laid one hand on my hip and after a few seconds of surprise I pushed him away. Really? Was he really trying to hook me up? Through the charming smile he had put on his lips, I could see that he was searching for distraction. He didn't really wanted this but it seemed that he forced himself to do that. As if he needed a few moments without his own thoughts very badly.
    “Really? You want to sleep with someone who is firstly pregnant and secondly old enough to be at least your mother? My daughter would fit much more to you just from the age.”

s6eDJut.png

“Oh really? Do you want to pair me off with her? Wouldn’t be the first time.”
    “Despite the fact that Luna found already her mate something says me you have something against amazons and she is even the creator of tribe Naheli.”
    For a moment Tony looked as if he knew the name Naheli but the moment passed before I could be sure of what I had seen. A lot of inhabitants of the male tribe lands knew the name Naheli and what role they had played during and before the war. It was nothing special, was it?
    “No. I am really not a fan of amazons. If you don’t want to lay down with me I would suggest that you better go now.”
    “No, I really don’t want that.”
    I gave him a soft smile before I went out of his room. His hard expression, however, stayed in my inner eye, giving me a bad feeling about the path he would take.

kakbA9T.png
  • Options
    So much misery there... :/ Especially I can feel it in Tony. He's a lonely wolf.
  • Options
    It bothers me that he tried to sleep with Keira.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    So much misery there... :/ Especially I can feel it in Tony. He's a lonely wolf.

But also hope if you read careful enough ;)

Until now we have just seen Tony in the amazon land without interacting with women born in male tribes. He doesn't know that Keria is pregnant until she tells him nor that she is an amazon. Remember Tiana. She had been used to be yelled at from the men around her. She had been not more than a toy and so it was for Fire. Just as in the amazons men are not seen as equal persons, women are treated in the male tribes the same. The normal reaction of Tonys advances would be jumping in his arms if the woman isn't married which Keria isn't now.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Never expected those two would meet. Wonder if they'll leave an impact on each other!
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »

Until now we have just seen Tony in the amazon land without interacting with women born in male tribes. He doesn't know that Keria is pregnant until she tells him nor that she is an amazon. Remember Tiana. She had been used to be yelled at from the men around her. She had been not more than a toy and so it was for Fire. Just as in the amazons men are not seen as equal persons, women are treated in the male tribes the same. The normal reaction of Tonys advances would be jumping in his arms if the woman isn't married which Keria isn't now.

Of course! I always read your stories carefully :) I am just very tired I guess and notice negative things sooner than positive one :(
  • Options
    Will he end up at tribe Naheli by any chance? He obviously needs a purpose now. Luna could use a warrior like him to protect her tribe. If only he didn't hate the amazons so much.
    Luna's letter was beautiful.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    I really hope Tony can find his happy end someday... I feel so sad for him :( Luna really seems like a grown up woman now, after the letter she wrote to her mother. I can understand that it makes Keria sad.
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • Options

Oh right, that makes sense. Thank you :blush:
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I'm worried about Maya. I still remember what her backstory was, and I'm worried she'll let her anger out. :/
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member
    Hi, I am a new reader to this epic story and I love it! You have made an amazing world with many strong characters. My heart was broken many times - especially when Kalani had to die. ( And I love the idea that our loved ones can come back as a spirits - like Kalani and Palla did). I am so happy now, that queen had changed the law and no one has to die like that.
    I am really curious where will destiny leads Tony - and his daughter, if they will see each other ever again - and how (if) Tony is going to be involved with Naheli tribe...
    And of course fingers crossed for Luna as a founder of a new tribe :)
  • Options
    Never expected those two would meet. Wonder if they'll leave an impact on each other!

As I once said, there is always a reason why a new character appears in the story ;)

Of course! I always read your stories carefully :) I am just very tired I guess and notice negative things sooner than positive one :(

I guess you are not alone there. Good thing the next chapter will be pretty positive ;)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Will he end up at tribe Naheli by any chance? He obviously needs a purpose now. Luna could use a warrior like him to protect her tribe. If only he didn't hate the amazons so much.
    Luna's letter was beautiful.

Tony said that he will go back to be the leaders assassin. Lets see how things develop.
    NoaLyn wrote: »
    I really hope Tony can find his happy end someday... I feel so sad for him :( Luna really seems like a grown up woman now, after the letter she wrote to her mother. I can understand that it makes Keria sad.

Luna knows how to seem grown up but deep in her heart she is still a young girl who had hoped that her mother would return to her.

Oh right, that makes sense. Thank you :blush:

You are welcome :)
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    I'm worried about Maya. I still remember what her backstory was, and I'm worried she'll let her anger out. :/

You don't have to worry too much. I changed her backstory a bit. Not much but she isn't that angry.
    Leeuska1 wrote: »
    Hi, I am a new reader to this epic story and I love it! You have made an amazing world with many strong characters. My heart was broken many times - especially when Kalani had to die. ( And I love the idea that our loved ones can come back as a spirits - like Kalani and Palla did). I am so happy now, that queen had changed the law and no one has to die like that.
    I am really curious where will destiny leads Tony - and his daughter, if they will see each other ever again - and how (if) Tony is going to be involved with Naheli tribe...
    And of course fingers crossed for Luna as a founder of a new tribe :)

Hi <3
    You really read quickly. It is so nice to have you in our circle and that you are a fast reader :D

I hope can give you all soon the next chapter. It is already half written on my computer but I have another project I should finish this week for @VIRTUALEE . I can't wait to see it in her story. Till then you have time to watch her disney bachelor challenge ;)
  • Options
    New Grounds

I stood a bit beside the building site of our new tribal grounds. I watched how it grew but we still had a lot to do. The first building we had finished would be once a slave quarter. For now we all slept in it until the other parts were finished. We still had a lot to do but finally it felt as if we made progress.

RAy5Rns.png

“Hey, Luna.”
    I felt how two strong arms were wrapped around my body. I let myself fall into these. Armenis lips placed kisses on my neck.

tSu0V9q.png

I turned around in his arms and looked at him. He seemed to have grown up even more than I. He wore his hair now longer and I enjoyed letting my fingers slide through it. Cause of the construction work we hadn’t much time together and now I felt it just again. I wanted to hold him forever. I wanted to do more than kissing but whenever we were close to do a bit more, Shenna interrupted and separated us.

i5d86hM.png

Even though the fact that we most likely get caught again, Armeni leaded me into the nearby forest.
    As soon as we where far enough away from the others we kissed each other. He laid his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. Then I traced with one finger the new tattoo Armeni had gotten on his chest.

YomjDkh.png

Sgl1qhS.png

With every kiss he placed on my skin a little fire started to burn there. Before I could even think twice I laid on my back in the soft grass. Armeni never forced me to anything. I guessed that he was even the better in waiting than myself but when I saw this fire in his eyes I did knew that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

8qrg8q3.png

I loved how his hands were gently discovering my body. My touches were much more rough. I pulled at his shirt. When did he started to wear this? It was a shame that I couldn’t see his body the whole time. A real loss for the whole world if you ask me. Armeni saw that I struggled with his shirt and he removed it for me. In the light of the sun his hair was like a burning shine around his face. Armenis skin was full of little sweat drops from the hard work. Such dark eyes but shinning so bright just for me. He bowed down over me again and kissed my lips, then my neck, my sternum, my belly, the inner side of my legs …

LEBTT9d.png

A sigh escaped my lips. One of my hands painted patterns on his naked shoulders, while the other sank down to his waistband.
    “Luna!”
    I shrieked and so did Armeni. He let himself fall on me and laughed in my hair.
    “I guess we are caught again, my love.”
    I rolled my eyes and snorted through my nostrils.
    “Can’t we just get an hour for ourselves? It has been barely more than 10 minutes.”
    Armeni sat up, leaning on one of his arms. He looked in my eyes and smiled at me.
    “You are a creator, Luna. You have the responsibility for everything that is going on at your tribe.”
    “I know but I trust my sisters enough that they are able to be without me for a while.”
    “Lulu, you are just 16 years old. I can understand why Shenna want us to be separated. You are still so young. Before you interrupt me saying that you aren’t that young, yes I get that, but we also have no home we could offer a child. I forget sometimes that we shouldn’t move further but you can’t blame me for that.”

gr49gP7.png

I sighed and placed one last kiss on Armenis lips. I regretted it immediately when I stood up. I wanted to cuddle myself into his arms hearing his strong heart beat in my ears. With my fingers I tried to put my hair in order again but I wasn’t really successful.
    “Let me help you.”
    He stood up too and petted over my hair. He put some little blades of grass away.

eHpelwk.png

“You know that my mother is a shaman. I know ways how to prevent a pregnancy.”
    He gently kissed my cheek before giving me a clap on my bu*tt.
    “Good to know. Now hurry up. You know how Shenna can be. I guess we need to get her soon a man, so that we can have a bit time for ourselves.”
    “Not the worst idea you ever had.”
    I winked at him and left our hidden perfect place.

7MokWi0.png

I nearly ran into Shenna when I left Armeni alone.
    “Here you are. Let me guess you weren’t alone.”
    I just bit on my lip. I knew that she just wanted my best but it was sometimes just so annoying.
    “Yes, I was right. So now come on. Maya just returned from her travel. It seems as if it was successful.”
    I immediately forgot my anger about the lost time with Armeni and followed Shenna back to our little tribe.

SX2udrk.png

Maya waited at the fire pit for me. She had a serious expression on her face. She had been quite a mood killer during her time with us, being always angry. Armeni and Maya avoided each other to not start a fight. Two hot heads wasn’t the best combination. Now she seemed less angry. Just serious. Before I could ask her what she found out about her past she started to speak.
    “I remember now. I remember how I was attacked of those plum men. I got separated from my family. But that is not important for now. I found out that my family, my tribe is still alive. I thought even without knowing that I lost everyone. I will go back to my sister, the creator. For your help during the last months I want to thank you. Luna, come with me and meet my home tribe. My sister is very strong and so nobody dares to take her slaves away. But I will ask her to give you one or two for the help you and Shenna gave me.”
    I wanted to thank her. I wanted to say how sorry I was for what had happened and how happy I was to hear those good news but Maya wasn’t finished yet.
    “There is something else. My sister is a kind of a witch. I am sure if anybody can find your aunt she would be the one.”

xMhJKGX.png

Surprised of these news I stayed silent for a moment. But I made my decision already. Not just because I wanted to take the chance to may find Zaraphire. We desperately needed slaves. Our buildings weren’t growing as fast as they should. If someone would attack us we wouldn’t have the slightest chance to keep our tribe. I thought about who should travel with me. I couldn’t go alone with Maya. Too dangerous. Armeni. No. Too much distraction and Shenna wouldn’t be happy with this. Despite that I needed someone strong to work and protect the tribe. Shenna would go with me too if I chose Armeni. I was pretty sure about that but I needed both to keep an eye on the tribe. Two warriors to protect everything was not much but I needed Demeliza as explorer at my side. Oris was hard working but as my master slave he should come with me and see for himself who he wants to have at his side and become a slave. Polmina was a gentle soul. I was sure that she could profit from a travel and collect plants but I needed her for the growing garden. Okay that was decided.

TkbKieM.png

“I take your offer with big pleasure, Maya. I feel honoured to meet your tribe.”
    “Have you already decided who should go with you?”
    I saw that Shenna was suspicious about that. She sure thought about Armeni.
    “Yes I have made my decision already. Demeliza and Oris will come with me. You and Armeni will protect our land and continue building it together with Polmina.”
    “Then it is decided.”
    On Shennas smile I could see that she was pleased with my answer. I could even see something like proud in her eyes. I smiled. I guess I finally started to think like a real creator.

oESqQ4r.png

I turned to Maya.
    “When should we start our travel?”
    “We need a few days to prepare but the sooner the better.”

QY17QZU.png

*again thanks to @Jellysimwich for the poses you make :)
  • Options
    Those pictures with Luna and Armeni in the flowers are breathtaking. Good idea with the flowers. :wink:
    I'm most curious what's in store for Luna on this trip. Waiting for the next chapter is going to be excruciating.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    The pictures are very beautiful as always :) I'm looking forward to reading about the trip as I adore the adventures so much ;)<3
  • Options
    Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member
    What a nice couple! Sweet, romantic...🐸🐸🐸🐸 hot scene in flower bed! I almost forgot, that Luna is only 16... :blush: