Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Breathtaking scenes in the flowers you did! Loved the updates <3 can't wait for more! :blush:
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    All caught up - what a treat - lots of Toni and flowers made the perfect binging session hehehe - Thanks for the wonderful updates <3
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited November 2016
    What a greeting

Demeliza

It took us a while to travel to the desert where Mayas tribe was. Now we where finally there. It felt different than any tribe I have ever seen. It was my first travel as explorer of tribe Naheli but this wasn't it. The air felt different. There was something heavy and old in it I couldn't figure out. Luna, Oris and Maya where a few steps ahead of me. They looked already for the creator but I couldn't shake the feeling away. Something was different here. Was I watched by someone, or was I imagining things? It was a long travel maybe I was just tired.

2RjdqnP.png

Before I could do something against it, two strong arms held me back. I felt the breath of a man at my hair. I turned my head just a little and I saw golden eyes looking angry at me. I tired to fight me free but I was distracted by those eyes.
    "Give me a reason to not kill you."
    The man whispered against my ear.

mVx7vMW.png

Before I could try to explain myself another person entered my view. It was a dark skinned woman with a black dress. On her head she wore a feather crown which looked as if they were from a phoenix. Her eyes were unnatural light for her skin color.
    "Barrass, You will immediately free our guest! Now! Can you do anything right?"
    The woman yelled at the man. Then she sighed. After one moment where I could still feel Barrass warm breath tickling my ear and hair, he let me go.

USgxyFz.png

Now that I was free, I could take a closer look at him and he was really handsome. He had brown skin and with the golden eyes he nearly looked like a lion. He wore his black long hair in dreads. I guessed that Barrass was a slave. I mean what else should he be? From the way he stared at the woman it was hard to believe that he was just a slave.

6oXChm5.png

"I am sorry for my slave. He is … not the easiest one, to say it kind. Well, my name is Lassira and it is a pleasure to welcome you and your tribe members to my tribe Pangarra. I heard you brought my lost sister back?"
    "Yes, Maya, my creator and her master slave are already a bit ahead."
    "Good, follow me and we sit down together. I bet you had a long travel. Barrass, go and make yourself useful."

21ywqUs.png

For a moment I stayed behind and let my eyes slide over Barrass again. It seemed as if Barrass did the same with me. Then I turned around and followed Lassira to my tribe members.

wL0HyO1.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Barrass is such a handsome slave, I want four! And Lassira is stunning! Can't wait to see what they'll add to the story!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oooooo
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I've just spent the last 2 hours catching up. Omg! Luna and Arimani :heart: I loved that chapter.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm so curious about this tribe. They seem different than other tribes.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Barrass is such a handsome slave, I want four! And Lassira is stunning! Can't wait to see what they'll add to the story!

Do you remember that Luna is here to pick a few slaves? ;) And yes Barrass is really handsome. I uploaded him with the others and the tribal grounds on the gallery. i used CC but for Barrass this means just his eyebrows.

By the way this is how the tribe looks from above

5hNUXKR.png
    Oooooo

;)
    Kamio wrote: »
    I've just spent the last 2 hours catching up. Omg! Luna and Armeni :heart: I loved that chapter.

I loved that too <3 So great you caught up :)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm so curious about this tribe. They seem different than other tribes.

Yes they are in some ways. Just as Maya said, Lassira is a witch and nobody really dares to say something against her way to rule her tribe.
  • Options
    Arrangement

Luna

I had thought that we wouldn’t be greeted this warm by Mayas sister. Lassira was actually a very kind woman and she even hadn’t something against Oris sitting with us at the table through I saw that her slaves were not allowed to do so while the women were eating. No matter how nice Lassira was to us I felt how dangerous she was if you were no friend. Thankfully we didn’t have that problem. Maya had described everything to her and after a quick outburst of anger what had happened to her sister she calmed down, though I could see that she would not sit still and do nothing. This was also a part of being creator. I was asking myself what I would do. What if I found out that Zaraphire was dead? Wouldn’t I want revenge? Or what if we found out who killed Tebethia and Nomir, would I be able to just forgive for the sake of peace? I didn’t know it. I really didn’t.

qX3c2R9.png

With us at the table sat some of tribe Pangarras women. They all looked like very strong warriors. Next to Oris sat a woman called Ophelia and I was asking myself if this was a girl or a boy. Then we had Sauda and Liona. As far as I had understood it this tribe was huge. The village was made out of wood, textile and roofs of glass was just a part of Lassiras grounds. She had also a separated ground for ceremonies and breeding. The tent houses let the warmth of the desert in it, bringing fresh air with every wind stroke. It didn’t leave much privacy but this was maybe how the creator wanted it. Nothing was happening behind her back.

kkXapU1.png

In the kitchen two slaves were working. When Maya told Lassira about her idea of a gift for my kindness, Lassira was thinking loud.
    “So there we have Puma. He is my master slave and it took me enough time to find a fitting one. I guess him we can forget.”

s110i0a.png

“Koreh is my breeding slave. You could have him after breeding but I don’t feel like it already. One slave I borrowed a befriended tribe and two others are on a journey with some other tribal sisters.”

4lAiCNF.png

“Well, that leaves just two slaves I could give you, Luna. The first one is right there. His name is Lynx. He is a good one and should be pretty easy for you to handle. The other one … Well, your explorer got to know him already. Barrass is not an easy one. I am not sure if such a young creator can handle him.”

q2YjqN6.png

I smiled at the woman next to me. It sounded pretty good. Maybe Barrass was not easy but on the way Demi blushed at his mentioning I knew that she could wrap him around her finger. She had some kind of aura no man could resist for too long.
    “I think I can handle him. Probably I need that kind of challenge to grow into my role as a creator.”
    “Good. Then it is settled. I will send them with you. But something says me this is not the only reason you came with Maya.”
    Lassira gave me a gaze which made me think that she could look inside of me.

hPWJNwS.png

Even though I was pretty sure Lassira knew already my wish, Maya answered for me.
    “I told them about your special abilities. We had hoped that you could find Lunas missing aunt. If someone could it should be you.”
    “Maybe I can help you, Luna. Meet me at my rooms when the moon reaches its highest point. I laid some ceremonial cloths already on the bed you will stay.”
    My heart was beating faster at the sound of this. Would I maybe really find out what happened?

lN9prBA.png
  • Options
    Ceremony

Luna

I looked at the reflection of me in the mirror. I wore the cloths Lassira had prepared for me already. Just like Lassiras cloths my outfit was as black as the night. I didn’t know what kind of ceremony it would be but I thought it couldn’t be too wrong to put my hair up in a bun. My heart was speeding up again. I had never seen real magic. I had sometimes visions yes but I was used to this. It was nothing special.

CugPbZ7.png

With a strange feeling I stepped away from the mirror. It was not the first time that I was admiring the textile walls. This was one of those things being different. It didn’t give the tribe any kind of safety, however Lassira told me that you had to be really brave or plum to try to attack her and her tribe. I was believing her. She was a strict creator and nothing was happening without her. I got that impression from the conversation we had had alone after the dinner together. She had complemented me on the decision of my master slave. Not cause Oris was someone I trusted so much in, no, because he was not interested in women. She hadn’t said more about that topic but I guessed that she had some bad experiences with master slaves falling for tribal women or the other way around.
    Before I could get lost in my impressions and thoughts of this day I realised that it was time. It was time to find out what I wanted to know for so long.

30fo3MC.png

Lassiras room was next to a red waterfall. The light of it gave this place something spooky. In front of the building two statues were lighting the way to the stairs and inside. The floating spheres remembered me of a cage with a ghost inside of it. To the feet of the statues were candles moving in the soft breeze of the desert wind. A cold shudder went down my back. Why was I feeling so strange about this?

v3OmpY3.png

With one long breath I entered. Now was not the right time to pull back. I looked around in the room. Somehow I thought that it would be bigger. All that was in this room was a bed, some bookshelves and Lassira. She sat on the ground meditating. Around her was a circle of candles. In front of the creator were some things I couldn’t identify first.

mtxprkl.png

Then I looked closer and saw that there were decorated sculls. I didn’t dare to ask myself from whom they were. But the sculls were not the only thing there. A puppet laid there giving me again a strange feeling. I didn’t know if I liked that kind of magic. It had something dark and old I didn’t understood.
    “Don’t worry, Luna. I am a master of the black magic but this kind of magic we won’t use now.”
    “Okay … what are we doing then?”
    “I have prepared an elixir for you. You will drink it and we will use your magic.”

J4zESnW.png

My magic? Confused I looked down at the creator. She seemed so calm and relaxed as if she knew exactly what she was talking about.
    “You are a moon princess right? The moon will help you with your desire, believe me.”

NQlTGev.png

Still a little confused and nervous I stood in the red water of the water fall like Lassira had ordered. A rush of energy was reaching every inch of my body in the moment my feet touched the warm water. My blood was burning in my vines from the elixir but my heart was beating slowly and calm.

fZgRsmJ.png

Lassira had climbed on the waterfall and looked down at me.

9uHOxGD.png

Then she threw her head to the sky and started whispering strange words. They sounded like from a different world. They were old but still I knew them somehow. They left feelings of moonlight in a cold night. A hunt, a lover, two bodies one soul, Morina and Kalani. Two people I had never met but they seemed so familiar right now, so close …

bRQQZ5q.png

I closed my eyes. In the moment I did that i could see the moon behind my lids. The light behind my eyes was bright. It was cooling down the heat inside of my face. However my throat was still burning. With one hand I stroke down it. The cool feeling was following my touches and the light was going down with it.

Z6TCOe0.jpg

Suddenly the light was not in my inner eye anymore. My amulet inherited the light and it was shining brighter than I thought it could.

PRptbvv.jpg

A5IqmK4.jpg

When the light got even more bright I closed my eyes and a picture appeared. It was a family. There were two seet girls and a boy smiling at something in front of them. Between them sat a couple. They seemed so happy. I looked closer at the woman. She was familiar. Then I knew who she was. She had changed so much or had I just forgotten her face? Zaraphire. It was Zaraphire with her family. A warm feeling came over me. She was alive and happy. I just knew it.

es5t2I1.png

Too soon this moment of happiness was over. I found myself back in the present. I sat in the now cold water of the waterfall. I still didn’t know where to find my aunt.

RogUp7L.png

“The amulet.”
    Lassiras voice answered my unasked question.
    “You use your amulet on a map and it will show you the way.”

Rqlt7Gn.png
  • Options
    I missed this story so much. Great update!
    I'm happy for Luna for having finally found out that her aunt is alive and well.
    It will be interesting when Oris works as the master slave when they have built new tribal grounds and return from their quest. He might not get distracted by the amazon women, but what about other slaves? ;)
    Looking forward to the next update.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    The tribe Luna is in right now is so amazing and mysterious! I love your screenies! It really makes the story piece together. And I love that Zaraphire is happy! I wonder if it'll change Luna's mind about wanting to find her so badly
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    HUGE WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! IF YOU CAN'T SEE OR READ VIOLENCE PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE! SAME WITH A NAKED BUTT! :D

The black warriors

Tony

I let my finger slide over the different knifes I had here. Not that I just used knifes. A hammer can be really useful too. But I liked the sharp metal in my hands. So beautiful and dangerous at the same time. You could save someone with it or let someone bleed. Today it was the last. After a short inspection of my arsenal I decided to go for my sword. I wasn't really used to big weapons but now that I was working again for our leader they were pretty useful. For what I was doing right now it didn't matter what weapon I was using. That little plum I tried to get to speak didn't say a word even though I was sure he had already 🐸🐸🐸🐸 himself at my sight. He always said that they were strong and that they would come and save him. Oh yeah, they would come. I always rolled my eyes at that. No one would come to save that man. Why should they? He was nothing but he could have been useful for me. I had really thought he would tell me more about the so called black warriors which where forming some kind of brutal revolution against all of us. Amazons or us they didn't made any differences. Just robbing the women, making them to slaves or killing them and bringing good men to join them. Id|ots. I would get their leader and slice his head off his shoulders. They won't see it coming. A smile came over my face. But first things first. I still needed much more information to even know who the head of the black warriors is. So I had to deal with that coward in front of me first.
    I walked to him, my blade in my hands. They didn't shake. They never did. He didn't look at me and so I pulled at his head.
    "Hey! Look at me! You should feel honored to get so much attention of me. Under normal circumstances I would have killed you already a long, really long time ago. You wouldn't have even seen my face."

lIN7BGP.png

I pulled his head a bit more back until his black eyes met mine. I could see them mirroring in his eyes. Blue crystal eyes of a wolf, impatient to finally get its prey.
    "They will save me. They will come and let you bleed like you had let me bleed!"
    Wrong answer.

l1UoUwe.png

"Okay to show you my really, really good will, I give you one last chance. Be careful with your words. They may be your last ones."
    "You won't get anything from me, assassin. Before I say anything you need to kill me."
    At least a pigheaded till the end.

GXhDw5s.png

"And you are really sure with this?"
    An adrenaline rush was making my voice dangerously quiet and even deeper than normal. I so much wanted to finally get rid of that piece of meat. He bored me to death.
    "How often do I have to repeat it?"

9jPfoeK.png

"Oh I had so much hoped you would say this. Stand up!"
    The surprise in his face was unsuspected. I had warned him. Time to die now.
    "Why? What are you doing?"
    "It is time to face the maker or what had you thought? That I would take you out now? Sorry but you are not my type."
    "But you need me as bait for the others! That had been your plan all the time!"
    "It had never been mine. It was yours. Last chance. Speak!"
    "I can't! They would kill me!"
    "Your decision on how you die. Knee down!"
    He starred with big scared eyes at me but kept his mouth shut. Cause he didn't do as I had said I kicked him in the kneeling.

aQEr4WS.png

With a quick stroke I slide through his throat. Gurgling sounds came out of his mouth as he fell down. I let him fall down on the floor and went to the door. While leaving the room I called the guards to clean the mess away.

6b1RrSd.png

Now that I got rid of my victim, I needed to report to Marnel, our leader. He had really thought that I could bring him to spit something out, but he knew that it was not really with a big chance. I was now hunting the black warriors for weeks and all I got was their general idea of a "better" world without amazons or Marnel. I could understand the first one but I had seen a war and I had no intention to see a second one. Too many were dying or loosing everything. No. Not again. I liked it much more to know my enemy and kill them in silence.
    I arrived the throne room and was once again impressed how our leader made his people respect and fear him at the same time. He wore the fur of a wolf he had killed as a teenager to become the next tribal leader. It was a tradition and every man of the royal line had to do this. Despite showing that they were strong, it really had something terrifying for visitors.
    With a deep, nearly growling voice Marnel greeted me. Before the war he had been much friendlier but all the deaths had taken its toll.
    "Tony, … I guess cause of the blood stains on your shirt that our guest wasn't willing to speak again?"
    "No, I am sorry, leader. I had tried my best, but at some point it is just enough."

cfKmV9Y.png

"I was surprised that you let him live this long. It was about time to get rid of him. I guess we are now at the beginning of our investigations again?"
    "I wouldn't say that. I have a few hints, not much but at least it is a small progress. I will go as soon as possible and try to find more out."

nYTorE6.png

"You will go tomorrow. With every day we loose those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are breaking our peace contractions with the amazons. We need to stop those silly men from starting a new war."
    "As you wish, leader. I will be gone as soon as the sun rises."

F6nCFEy.png

I wanted to turn around and go to get some rest, when Marnel stopped me in my tracks.
    "Tony, this time you won't go alone. My son, Korth, will come with you. Don't worry, he is well trained but he needs some real fighting experience. Oh and if you see a wolf, you know, I don't get any younger."
    I understood. He wanted his son to take soon over but for that he needed to face a wolf first. I couldn't say that I was happy about the idea to go with a kid on the hunt but I was clever enough to not say this. Marnel wanted it so he would get his will. And who knows maybe the boy could be useful in some way.

7LmTElu.png

"Of course my leader."
    "Good. I will send you a little gift for your … trouble."

31V0pb3.png

I nodded and went to the little house I called mine. It was not more than a sleeping room and a bathroom but enough for me. It had even space for some training equipment. As for now I was looking forward to change my shirt and make myself ready for bed.

4q5dMj9.png

I had just put my shirt of when I heard how the door was opened and closed again. I went in the direction of it and then I saw her. As beautiful as always Rada stood in the door frame. Her blonde hair was braided and she wore a simple brown dress but she was the most beautiful slave I had ever met. She was the property of Marnel and as long as he didn't want her to get married she was sharing the bed with whomever our leader allowed it. I had met more than one mistress like Rada in my life but despite to the others she really seemed to like me and cause Marnel somehow liked me too, she spent most of the nights with me whenever I was here. And she was definitely a really wonderful gift, as Marnel had said.

JLY8T88.png

I took her in my arms and whispered to her.
    "Did you miss me?"
    "I always do, Tony. Every girl would do."
    I knew that she didn't say that to every man. A smile came over my lips.

SfoVr88.png

Then I placed my lips on hers. They were soft and familiar. Her hands laid down on my neck while my hands laid down on her hips. I loved the feeling of her warm body against mine.

FRS3zw5.png

I pulled her to the bed as usual to feel every inch of her body. My fingers were searching for the end of her dress to put it off.

ykWkJym.png

We laid down on the bed and I could finally throw that dang dress away. My hands were wandering down her back and I felt something that didn't belong there. I stopped with kissing her and set up. Rada set up too between my legs.
    "I really wish the other would treat you better."
    "If you don't want me to get bruises you need to call me more often."
    She smiled at me but I knew that it was no real smile. She hated to do what she was doing especially when she had someone abusive. Rada liked me cause I was treating her good. Maybe I would have married her already if it would be possible, to get her away from the other men. I was sure that she didn't love me but that was okay. I didn't love her either. Her company was nice enough to have her warming me every night.

UBTulGa.png

"I can't, sorry. I have to go the next morning again."
    "So we should make the best out of it."
    Rada laid down on me again and kissed me. I took her hand and pulled her closer.

USZpP6e.png

VJdyPmI.png

2Prm7oY.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    <3 I saw those new poses and wow you used them well!! Very exciting update ..
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I truly hope he gets his happy end soon. Maybe with this girl, maybe not.
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I don't like bare butts. :s (There are some things you cannot unsee ) But lovely words and all the other pictures were gorgeous. I pity Rada - she's practically a prost.itute! She deserves a happy ending. :(
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    @Spottydog714 Hehe, but butts are s3xy! At least some. :D
    I don't think she is his happy ending. It was stated that he doesn't love her nor she does love him. And Marialein is not much of a happy ending writer either, me thinks. :)
    Unlike Spotty, I appreciated the eye candy though.
    I am curious how the search with Korth, the chief's son, will go. He sounds like another interesting character.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    I feel so bad for Rada! She seems so innocent, someone should bust her out! Preferably Tony :lol:
    Tony sure is living his best life... I wonder how long his search will take!
  • Options
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    <3 I saw those new poses and wow you used them well!! Very exciting update ..

Thanks so much! I always need to try poses out. I guess I am collecting them ;)
    I truly hope he gets his happy end soon. Maybe with this girl, maybe not.

Not with this girl that much I can say ;)
    I don't like bare butts. :s (There are some things you cannot unsee ) But lovely words and all the other pictures were gorgeous. I pity Rada - she's practically a prost.itute! She deserves a happy ending. :(

Oh … Too bad but I warned you :D Yeah Rada has a though life but thinking of the male slaves from the amazons they aren't really something else to the woman. It is kinda funny that as soon as a woman gets this role (and is not even killed after that) gets such reactions while the others doesn't.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 Hehe, but butts are s3xy! At least some. :D
    I don't think she is his happy ending. It was stated that he doesn't love her nor she does love him. And Marialein is not much of a happy ending writer either, me thinks. :)
    Unlike Spotty, I appreciated the eye candy though.
    I am curious how the search with Korth, the chief's son, will go. He sounds like another interesting character.

Well I actually hate it when there isn't a happy ending except in my own stories :p If you want me to spoil about Tonys future …
    He will have at least one son. Whatever this means >:)
    As for Korth he will play just more a side role but his descents will have a bigger part in this story.
    I feel so bad for Rada! She seems so innocent, someone should bust her out! Preferably Tony :lol:
    Tony sure is living his best life... I wonder how long his search will take!

Tony has really found back to his good life. It is not ideal now but also not so bad :)
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    Awesome!!!

:)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    Just a small chapter I know

Saying goodbye

Oris

This was so much harder than I thought. We had been at the tribe Pangarra for a bit more than two weeks. Luna had told me from the good news as soon as she had heard them. We could have gone searching for Zaraphire already at the second day but she decided to stay a bit longer. She had seen what I hadn't seen to this point of time. She had done that for me. I had spent the past weeks with learning form the master slave Puma and I hadn't expect that it would grow into more. Luna had known it. She had given me two wonderful weeks with the man I fell in love with. The creator, Lassira, had even searched for someone like me and Puma as her master slave because we never want breed with a woman and can stay at the side of our creators till the end. That was what I will do for Luna too. Lassira even allowed her slaves to have a love relationship together as long as they still full fill their duties. But breaking one of her rules could still end in death.
    However, Puma taught me a lot about the life of a master slave. It included hard work and getting respect from the other slaves. I was a bit afraid of the second part but I will do my best. For my friend Luna and to make Puma proud of me.

"Hey, why the sad face?"

Puma whispered from behind me. We sat a bit upside from the tribe in a quiet corner. His hands were wrapped around me.

"I don't want to leave you."

"And I don't want you to go either. We can visit each other once in a while. Lassira wants to hold a close relationship with your tribe."

"That is not the same."

"It is more than most get. What we have is still forbidden in most of the tribes in this land. That we had two weeks together is more than I expected."

"You are right."

I leaned closer to him, feeling his warm naked chest on my back.

lpsZL9R.png

When it was time to say our goodbyes I couldn't let him go. He stroke over my shoulders saying that it is time.

iTCudr1.png

Tears were raising in my eyes and Puma took me closer to him. We stood there for a few moments. His heartbeat calmed me.

"I love you, Oris."

He whispered, letting a shiver down my back.

"I love you too."

3bWq3tn.png
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Beautiful screenies .. and so sad.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    These two are gorgeous.