Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited August 2016
    Just kiss her already! Run ovrt, pick her up and kiss her!

Or alternatively you can stay in character and torture us some more.

That would be it. Now it is up to me to tortune you ;) first we will jump to Keria again and then I may have another chapter with the sim I posted in our reading circle

*is put out* XD

EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    @Marialein wow! what an outstanding chapter! Firstly, I love how you've written Oris. His love for both Luna and Armeni shows very strongly in this chapter! What a selfless act he did. <3<3<3 Second, As I was reading your comments above, I agree, Oris does need to realize it's okay to put his own needs first sometimes too. But I hope he always remains so selfless. It's a rare trait. And it's a nice one to see and read about. o:) Third, Go Armeni! Tell her! Grab her and kiss her already! :p:blush:
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    These three are so adorable! I hope things work out for Armeni and Luna. And also, I hope Oris can find someone who loves him back :)
  • Options
    pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    I'm a bit late and forgot to inform you that I've nominated you for the Sunshine blogger award!!

https://buildnewcrestblountlegacy.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/sunshine-blogger-award-the-link-legacy/
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    What if I told you

Luna

I didn’t know how long I had sat there in the grass when I heard steps. I was so deep in thoughts. Today Shenna had gotten a letter from my mother. Keria was pregnant. Well, it shouldn’t surprise me cause that was the reason why she was there. I still wasn’t sure how to feel about this message but another thing made it worse. My mother wouldn’t return. She had written me that. She was happy and she had said that she had never been a real creator. I was the better candidate. With this letter I was officially a creator now and I was so afraid. I wasn’t ready yet. Shenna told me that she would send already a few tribe members with me but I still felt lonely. Oris tried his best to make me feel better but I missed Armeni so much. He avoided me now already for so long. If I couldn’t even find out what was up with my friend how should I manage to take care of a whole tribe?
    In a few days I would leave this camp with my new tribe to find our new home. Now I had to quit the wish to find my aunt. Even if I would still find her, the little secret hope I had that Zaraphire could take over the tribe again died with one simple letter. There was no way out, no time to be a child, no time to grow up.
    My mother had invited me to visit her but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to see her happy somewhere away from me and without my father. I shouldn’t think so and I felt immediately bad about it.
    I looked up when the steps stopped. Armeni.
    Why was he here now? Was he always there when I felt as worse as I could? At least it seemed like that to me. He made me always smile even in my darkest moments. Or it had been like that.

fOXew2P.png

“Shenna told me that you are here. Is there a special reason for it?”
    I looked at Armeni. He smiled at me as if nothing had happened, as if the past weeks where he ignored me never happened. Even though I was confused about this it felt so good to see his beautiful smile. I missed him so much, more than I thought that I would. He seemed to be nervous but so happy that I nearly didn’t want to tell him my worries.
    “So she hasn’t told you yet?”
    He shook his head and looked confused at me.
    “You are speaking now with the official creator of tribe Naheli.”
    “I know but what is different to the last months?”

fcYF6tu.png

“You don’t listen. I AM the creator NOW! I am not the heiress anymore. My mother won’t return to me. I have to quit my search for Zaraphire and build instead my tribe. Demelza helped me to find the ideal grounds today. Soon we will go there and I will lead my own tribe.”
    I watched how Armenis expression changed a bit. He knew that it meant changes for all of us. Years of hard work were laying in front of us. I would need to search for new tribe members. By now our tribe would be already pretty big for a start. Polmina, Demelza and Shenna would come with me. Of course Armeni and Oris would follow me too but I would soon need more slaves. It was no problem these days to find new tribal sisters but slaves got rare after the war.
    “We all knew that this day would come, Luna. It is just a bit sooner. What changes it?”
    “Everything.”
    I knew that I sounded like a scared little girl. I should be strong. Plum.

BZTBRK4.png

“Luna, just because you are the creator now doesn’t mean that everything changes. Oris and I will always be at your side. Probably you have to stop searching for your aunt for now but that doesn’t mean forever. Just as long until we have a tribe to return to. You have to see it different. You will build a home where Zaraphire could return to if she wants to. We will build a home where we can live a good life. All the women at the camp love you already and they would love to follow you. You make them feel welcomed and help them to feel better after they lost their home. It is easy to find a home at you.”

Ps5ReS7.png

For a while I starred speechless at Armeni. How was he able to find always the right words? How did he always know how to make me feel better? How was it possible that I was so lucky to have him? How could I deserve such a loyal soul at my side? How could he make me feel so good and sick at the same time? How had it been possible for such a long time to keep my heart in my chest when I was with him? Now it was racing as if it wanted to shake up all the bad feelings and just wanted to go to the man who was able to heal it a million times and more.
    “How can you be always so positive?”
    “It is you who makes me like that. Without you I guess I wouldn’t have a reason to be a good person.”

Nw49wO5.png

I felt how I blushed and so I looked down to the ground. I was not able to look at Armeni any longer without imagining how it would feel when he held me in his strong arms and press me against his chest. I would feel his heart, the light which kept me going, the place where all those words came from. Then I felt his hands on my arms. He whispered to me that we would make it, that I shouldn’t be sad or afraid of it. His hands were shaking a bit and it was not more than soft wander but it was enough to make me feel as if I could float. The electric shivers on my skin convinced me to give it finally a name. I loved Armeni. More than anything. It was confusing and exciting and I was afraid. He had avoided me for so long. What if he had someone and this had been the reason why he hadn’t had time for me? What if he wasn’t sharing this feeling?

DNMohPG.png

I needed to know it. I needed to see it in his eyes. A while ago I had been able to read everything in them. Now I wasn’t sure if I still could.
    “I know. We will make it somehow, Armeni.”
    I wanted to add more but I wasn’t able to. Armeni smiled at me and looked suddenly very nervous again.
    “I have to say you something, Luna. There is a reason why I came here. There is one why I avoided being near to you …”
    He seemed to search for the right words.

LFY39fp.png

“What if I told you that I feel so different when I am with you? What if I told you that you make my heart beating faster than I thought it could beat? What if I told you that every touch …”
    Armeni took my hand and moved closer to me. I could feel his breath on my lips. His deep eyes were swallowing me. His scent of fresh cut wood and fire where so fitting to him. His hair was flaming red in the sun and it seemed to burn. It burnt me down and made me weak. His hand was playing with my fingers. They were so big and rough and strong. I wanted to take them and place a kiss on them.
    “That every touch gives me shivers on my whole body? What if I told you that I can’t be without you? What if I told you that I need more than what we have now? What if I told you that this was the reason I had been avoiding you? What would you say?”
    I was pretty sure that my heart stopped for a while and started beating again when I decided to answer him in 5 words.
    “I would say kiss me.”

eluK8AE.png

Armeni was surprised and a smile came over my lips. He laid one hands on my side. The other hand went down and stopped at my hips. I petted his arms and felt the strong muscles under his skin.
    “Are you sure Luna?”
    I just nodded. I wasn’t able anymore to say anything or I would sound like a little shy girl.

mNtkMgK.png

Armeni placed his lips so soft on mine. It was just perfect. I ran my fingers through his red curls and sighed against his lips. I never wanted to stop this moment. I opened my mouth. I needed more.

tn85WBG.png

As if I had broken something in Armeni with my thoughts he grabbed me and pressed me hard against him. Now he sighed and he opened his mouth too. I felt how his tongue found its way to mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck. I felt as if I had been starving without realising it and now I got what I needed to survive. His hands were wandering on my body. While one hand found its way up on my breast, the other hand was sliding down to my leg.

Zt0Zo8d.png

With a quick move he picked me up from the ground and I put my legs around his hips. He hold me and let the distance between us nearly disappear. I had seen Armeni without a shirt already very often but now I felt the urge to throw the shirt away. Now I wanted to feel his skin with my whole body. I let one hand slide down between his shoulders and pressed myself closer to him. It felt so good to have Armeni between my legs and around my waist. I was electrified by his touches.

LrB7rCe.png

Armeni stopped the kiss and breathed heavily looking at me with big eyes. He set me down on the ground again and I wanted to protest but he was stronger.
    “We have a lifetime. We don’t need to rush things.”
    Armeni was breathless and just whispered it in my ear.
    “You mean you want to stay the good guy and not breaking a law.”
    I smiled at him. Of course I knew that it wasn’t allowed to breed until you were at least if you had the allowance of the creator. Nobody needed to know if we would start earlier. I wanted him but he was probably right. We had so much time left.

PuZE6uq.png

“I am not the good guy in this story cause I want you so badly. I am a pretty bad uncle, right?”
    “Oh come on, you are not my uncle.”
    I laughed. Of course I knew that we had some kind of complicated relation but it was not by blood.
    “My sister is your aunts half sister so …”
    “So you are the brother of the half sister of my aunt, who has another father than my father.”
    “It is good to see you this happy. I thought I would never see you smiling like this. I love that.”
    I felt how I blushed. I wasn’t used to all of this but I could get used to it. It made me feel so good.

D9luS4D.png

“Is that all you love about me? My smile? I mean it is a good start …”
    “I love everything of you. I love you more than i thought I could love someone, Luna.”
    He laughed and smiled as if he wanted to breath in as much luck as possible. I knew that he had wanted to add more but I interrupted him.
    “I love you too, Armeni. You are my other half and I am the luckiest one that I found you so soon in my life. You make everything easier for me. Being with you, heals me, makes me happy and …”
    I wanted to add something but I realsied how close his lips were. I swallowed down my words when his lips found mine again.

pMGMiII.png

When we stopped our kiss Armeni tickled me a bit.
    “Hey, Luna. What do you say about going for a swim now? It is still warm.”
    “You really wanna go swimming now? You know that I have no bathing suite with me? I thought you wanna wait?”
    “I said swimming not more.”
    He laughed.

3mmYsES.png

Then Armeni picked me up without any warning.
    “Hey! What are you doing?”
    “We are going in the water now.”

HdmDYk9.png

“You want to go there fully dressed? Let me down Armeni.”
    I enjoyed his arms around me but I wasn’t in the mood to lose the warm feeling I had since he had kissed me the first time.
    “No.”
    He smiled mischievously and went closer to the pond.

EyPs2DA.png

He jumped in the water with me in his arms. My fears of losing the warm feeling he had given me were gone when he took me in his arms again. I pushed him softly for throwing me in the water but soon my concentration was on something else again. For a while we kissed in the cold water while the sun disappeared in the distance.

0Ap7MnY.png

It was already dark when we came out of the water. We laid down in the grass and watched how the moon was raising. Never in my life I felt closer to this light than now.

iCl2zED.png

Note: I couldn't wait any longer to write this chapter. I guess I was looking forward to this as much as my readers. (Maybe even a bit more)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yay! *jumps happily* Finally! :D Yes, I waited for this really long and so badly and you even can't imagine how happy I am for Luna and Armeni <3 Luna will be happy having such man beside her when she'll be a creator, he is strong and clever, a great warrior and he's faithful to Luna. Thank you, @Marialein! <3:)
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I like them together, but i feel sad for Oris. Kinda wanted him and Armeni to be a thing. I liked this chapter though!
  • Options
    Yay! *jumps happily* Finally! :D Yes, I waited for this really long and so badly and you even can't imagine how happy I am for Luna and Armeni <3 Luna will be happy having such man beside her when she'll be a creator, he is strong and clever, a great warrior and he's faithful to Luna. Thank you, @Marialein! <3:)

I am happy that you liked the chapter :) Luna is really lucky to have Armeni and Armeni is lucky to have her ;)
    I like them together, but i feel sad for Oris. Kinda wanted him and Armeni to be a thing. I liked this chapter though!

Oh don't worry about Oris. We will find him a nice man ;)
  • Options
    They are so dreamy together!
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    They are so precious together! <3
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Finally! We needed some happy moments (and Luna too). :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Hi
    I have just a little update for you. As Luna said her family tree is already quite complicated. With @ThePlumbob s Plum tree you can see it now ;) Thanks so much for making this tool :) (Of course also too you friend who actually programmed it)

http://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57251e4cddc4f50e003ddc13
  • Options
    Fangirling so much right now! They belong together! But I feel bad for Luna, as the good seems to come with the bad. She must be hurt by her mothers letter. Luckily Armeni was there ;)
  • Options
    *sigh* I do love your writing.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    They are so dreamy together!

yes :)
    nessanewby wrote: »
    They are so precious together! <3

again yes ;)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Finally! We needed some happy moments (and Luna too). :smile:

Totally! Well the next one isn't happy … >:)

Fangirling so much right now! They belong together! But I feel bad for Luna, as the good seems to come with the bad. She must be hurt by her mothers letter. Luckily Armeni was there ;)

You don't know how right you are about good things and bad things belong together ;) I am so happy to make you fangirling :D
    *sigh* I do love your writing.

Ohhh thank you so much <3
  • Options
    Decisions you make to live

It had been a usual attack of us. Nothing special. The amazons had fought against us but we won as always. This time our target had been a slave camp in the desert. I had hoped for more men here to improve my army but here where just two women, a young man and an older man. Or lets say it in other words most likely only the young man would join us and survive. They hadn’t any chance against my men. They were soldiers. They were born to fight. We all wanted revenge for the losses during the war. I wanted revenge for other things too and my men understood this. They would follow me in the death.

xUWGysm.png

Sometimes I asked myself how my life would have been if things had been different. How would it have been to know my father? To be raised by him and my mother? How it was to be not raised by Zuru? How would it have been if I had killed her, if I had full filled my mission to these days?
    I didn’t know it. I just knew that revenge was something I had in my blood. I could feel it in my veins. I needed it to breathe and I had a plan to get it. This time I would success. That plum creator would pay for what she did to me and my family.

vhLrhCp.png

Ramio, one of the first fighters who joined me, pushed a young woman down to the ground.
    “What should we do with this one?”
    Normally they died during the fight but this time the amazons here had been to surprised to really fight. They got caught by my men pretty soon.

fh6G2UV.png

I massaged my neck. I could feel the fights of the last weeks in my muscles and my bones. We had to let our army grow as fast as possible before our deeds weren’t seen as typical after war situations. But I wasn’t just looking for men. I was looking for one special woman. Someone nobody had seen now for a long time.
    “What do you think, Ramio, what we do with her? Don’t waste my time and kill her. Except …”

ge3VJVm.png

I went closer to the woman.
    “Except you can tell me where a woman called Zaraphire is. Then I may spare your life.”
    I could see in her eyes that she knew something and I had my ways to get every information I wanted.
    “It would be too bad to throw such a pretty face away, don’t you think so? I bet you have plans for the future. Maybe getting a child on your own and not just raising them every time. But which man will want you if don’t have this pretty face anymore?”

Cs6xrGf.png

Then she wanted to open her mouth but the other amazon interrupted her.
    “Faith, don’t you dare to say a word! You are an amazon. You are a fighter, a warrior. Don’t you think you have made enough trouble? Be at least one time a true amazon!”
    “Hey! Don’t speak with our leader without permission!”
    Corbatch said and pushed the woman back on her knees.

7hvJtbH.png

I turned my attention back to Faith.
    “Don’t you have enough of being treated like that? Don’t you want to be free of her? Tell me what you know.”
    Faith stood up and I gave Ramio a sign that it was okay.
    “I don’t know where this Zaraphire is. I just heard of a young woman who is searching for her too.”
    “And who is that?”
    “Her name is Luna. She is the creator of tribe Naheli.”
    Luna … I could still remember her gazes. When I had seen her the last time she had been just a little girl. It seemed as if those days were over now. With that piece of information a plan started forming in my head.

0ZwmxDY.png

“Was that helpful?”
    Faith gave me a gaze where I just had to look at her. She had light skin and blonde beautiful long hair. Her curves could drive a man crazy and those blue eyes were deep as the ocean. Her lips looked soft and I wanted to taste them. I wanted to let my hand slide under her skirt.
    “You know, I could be useful for other things too.”
    Not leaving Faith out of my eyes, I spoke to Ramio.
    “We will spare her life. She could be still useful. Take her to our hideout and make sure she doesn’t know our location.”
    Ramio nodded and put a blindfold around her eyes.

TqcAnKS.png

I walked to the woman who interrupted Faith first.
    “Who are you that you think you could speak like that to me?”
    I spitted on the ground. For a moment I waited for her to answer but soon enough I saw that it had no sense.
    “I bet you know more about the person I am searching for, don’t you? Speak if your life means something to you.”

sMHmJjS.png

Without looking up to me she stood up.
    “I am sorry that your heart is full of so much hate but I will never help you. Nothing can make you feel better if you follow the path of revenge and blind anger. You will lose everything. I am an amazon and I am proud of it. I prefer to die than to help you finding a sister of mine.”
    At least this woman was brave. Too bad it won’t help her. Despite that I could read in her face that she didn’t know more than Faith.
    I sighed.
    “As you wish. You leave me no choice.”

l5o4zrm.png

With just one hand I grabbed the womans neck. I pulled her up from the ground. My thumb pressed hard against her soft throat. I could feel her heart beating fast in my hand. I felt every little breath and how the life left her slowly. Of course she tried to fight against it but she had no chance. I knew how strong I was. Just a little more.

YnA0HHJ.png

In the moment her limbs were hanging down limp I let her fall to the ground. Without a second look at the dead body I turned to the older man who watched the scene with horror in his eyes. I really had hoped that he would say yes to my offer but I was pretty sure that he wouldn’t.
    “So … Now to you. I am offering something to you and I want that you listen carefully now. You have the chance to join my army. You will be treated with respect and you can get justice. You can take revenge on all the women who treated you like 🐸🐸🐸🐸. You will be free to go wherever you want to as soon as we were successful. You will be a free man. All you have to do is saying yes. What’s your name and what’s your decision?”

LAYU4ks.png

“My name is Kaneri. And you are right. We are often not treated as we should. We are the trash they throw away as soon as they have enough from us.”
    “So this is a yes then?”
    “No. I want this world to be different. I want to be a free man, but not like this. This is not what I want. The women are often just bounded to the system like we are. I know enough of those who want to change it. One day it will be different for all of us. But you are not the man who will bring us to this goal. You will just bring pain to everyone.”
    I really wished he would just say yes. I had no problem with killing him but he could have been useful.

ka4Niqn.png

“Is this your last word? You are not the youngest anymore and I guess you have a child already, right? Do you know him or her? Wouldn’t you wish to be together with it again? Tell me, if you trust this system this much, do you think your child isn’t missing its father? If it is a boy, do you wish him to be a slave his whole life? You could find your child and be the father it needs. Are you still saying no now?”
    For a moment Kaneri seemed to think about it. Think about his child.

JLNQ4IB.png

But when he looked up I knew that his mind hadn’t changed. He would die before coming with me.
    “Oris might not know me but I know him better than you might think. I got from his former creator always lettters where she told me how he was. I know that he has a good future in front of him and I know that he is loyal to his new creator. He would never forgive me and I could never forgive me either if I join you. It is better to die without ever meeting him than being hated for what I would do.”
    I just nodded in Kaneris direction and Jomba took out his knife. One quick move and the man laid down on the ground next to the amazon.

IvEvDgf.png

There was just one more person left and I hoped that this time the reaction of the man would be different. Before I could even say a word the man started speaking.
    “Please. I just want to live. I want to be free as you said. I will come with you and be your solder.”
    “Good man.”
    I petted him on his shoulder and gave Esra a sign to lead him away. At least one new solder. Even one solder can influence how a fight ends. I just wanted to give my men a sign to return to our hideout when a voice stopped me.

GUKUFhk.png

“Ferro, sweetheart?”
    I turned around at the sound of the voice of my mother. I had totally forgotten that she went this time with us. In front of her was a little boy with golden hair.
    “Look what I have found. The little one tried to run away. Isn’t he cute?”
    I smiled at my mother.
    “Good to have you with me today. Take care of him. We will make a good solder out of him.”
    My mother nodded and laid her arm around the boy.

J5AY2Wb.png

“Jomba, Corbatch. Burn this sign of slavery down.”

KcyJ0cY.png
  • Options
    Oh, poor champion... I forgot her name, but she was my favorite :( But I'm proud of her, she didn't betray others. It's sad they all had to die, except that one... :/ Ferro is very cruel, I don't like him.
  • Options
    Oh, poor champion... I forgot her name, but she was my favorite :( But I'm proud of her, she didn't betray others. It's sad they all had to die, except that one... :/ Ferro is very cruel, I don't like him.

I know … :/ but I needed a strong woman here and Dagasi fitted very well for this role. I was sorry for Kaneri too …
    Ferro is really not a nice guy. After all he attacked Zaraphire and wanted to kill her. But every time I look at him I am surprised how much he looks like his brother ;)
  • Options
    Revenge is bitter, not sweet as one might think. Wise words from Kaneri. Oris would be so proud :(
    Ferro gives me the creeps! :s
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    As if one war wasn't enough. :(
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    I did not expect that. Revenge is never a good thing, mate. It always leads to disaster. And you will never find Zara! Not even the readers know where she is now. We just know she's alive.

Hahaha, I like this line:

“Faith, don’t you dare to say a word! You are an amazon. You are a fighter, a warrior. Don’t you think you have made enough trouble? Be at least one time a true amazon!”

It makes me wonder what mischief she got up to.

Faith was pretty clever, given her morals, she doesn't find it awful to use her body to get what she wants, to spare her life like that. But the other amazon, I forgot her name, died a hero's death. RIP.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    This chapter was intense! I definitely didn't expect the war to not be truly over yet, and what does the big-bad want with Zaraphire....
  • Options
    I did not expect that. Revenge is never a good thing, mate. It always leads to disaster. And you will never find Zara! Not even the readers know where she is now. We just know she's alive.

Faith was pretty clever, given her morals, she doesn't find it awful to use her body to get what she wants, to spare her life like that. But the other amazon, I forgot her name, died a hero's death. RIP.

Her name was Dagasi, she was a warrior ;)
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Revenge is bitter, not sweet as one might think. Wise words from Kaneri. Oris would be so proud :(
    Ferro gives me the creeps! :s

That was the plan ;) I wanted to give you some suspense.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    As if one war wasn't enough. :(

there are enough men who think that the war should have ended different. They lost family and friends there and they are not willing to just let it go :(

True. We don't know where our Zara is.
    Glad you like Faith. As for her background story I continued where she should have kicked out of the camp. She is angry and feels betrayed so she takes her chance to get away.
    Dagasi had been a real hero …
    This chapter was intense! I definitely didn't expect the war to not be truly over yet, and what does the big-bad want with Zaraphire....

It is Ferro … do you remember him? (+ the following chapters)