Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Oh my that tattooo though! ;) - I am glad Armeni stopped himself - he is such an analytical person. playing throughthe scenarios really helped him understand the ramifications of his potential actions. Loving all the breathtaking scenes and poses <3
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Karma really is a gorgeous woman! And that tattoo! Wow. Armeni really had hard time resisting her. I hope it'll be worth it. I mean I'm not sure does Luna feel anything but friendship to him..
    For the poses my game is in German and it doesn't cause any problems ;)

This is good to know. :)
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Steamy imagination ;) I hope Armeni can decline Karma's courtship without hurting her pride though...
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I Armani is still able to resist Karmas advances when she enters the hot tub. Lovely chapter.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    Thank god! This kind of distraction is never good when you want to win over someone else. I'm glad he decided against it!
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I'm glad to see that Lesley has found her mate! Also, Armeni, if you don't get out of there now, you will be too late! :#
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Hi everyone :)

First of all thanks for all the comments. Armeni really was in trouble with this woman but he decided not to follow his desire. (Even though I first planned to let him really spend the night with her but that didn't fit his personality). I will answer the single comments with different content later with more details.

I am back from holiday and so I start a new story. Don't worry about this story. I guess tomorrow I should be able to update it.

So here we go:

Explorers of Time
    DkC3D5R.png
  • Options
    Okay sorry everyone. I said that the new update would be here soon but I totally forgot that I still had to build something for that. Now I am a step closer and I can hopefully update tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Guilt

Keira

I walked outside to the fighting place in front of the giant building I called something like my home the last months. It was a training academy for the young man of the male tribes. Barrat got here a job as trainer and accepted it. He was really good at this. Barrat was not the youngest anymore and he thought that it would be a good idea to change from a warrior to a teacher. While I watched I wondered how he could say that he wasn’t a warrior anymore because he fought with the young man like a lion and always won. Like often these days I found myself starring at him like hypnotized. Before I lost myself completely in the play of his muscles I decided to help Cassis with the laundry.

Ksew34y.png

“I don’t need your help, Keria. I come along pretty good and you can watch your mate a while longer.”
    Cassis didn’t even turn around while she said that. I knew that looking at Barrat shouldn’t let me feel like this. I felt so guilty. It was not the fact that I slept with him for that freedom contract. No. It was the fact that I enjoyed his company. I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t like his touches. I should just like Kalanis touches even though I would never feel them again. I shouldn’t be happy and excited to get a child. I wasn’t pregnant yet but I was looking forward to it. I wanted to meet this baby more than I wanted to return to my old life. That was probably the worst of all. I didn’t want to go back to my daughter cause everything of her remembered me of Kalani, Tebethia, Marina, Zaraphire … all those we lost and I loved so much. I was a terrible mother. I shouldn’t feel like this. I should love my daughter and I do but it was combined with so much pain. Luna already felt so much pain in her life and now that she would be soon a creator I wouldn’t be able to protect her of more. Plum. I wasn’t even now able to protect her. Luna was who knows where trying to find the last fragments of her family.

thQReX4.png

I ignored Cassis and helped her. I often helped her to distract myself. Cassis was something like a master slave in the amazon lands would be. She was the only woman who was allowed to be here at the training camp. The only except me. I was counted as Barrats wife even though we weren’t married.
    “Keria, what is wrong? Whenever I see you looking at Barrat you looks so unhappy. Isn’t he good to you? I always thought he is one of the good ones.”
    “No this isn’t it. Barrat is very good to me. I guess I just miss my daughter.”
    I didn’t really lie. I missed Luna. Really. But probably not as much as I should as her mother.
    “Oh don’t worry. I bet if you ask to they will even allow Luna to visit you. Think of it okay? I need to prepare the diner now and don’t dare to help me, sweety. I am here for this. Enjoy the sight.”
    Cassis said it with a wink to me and then walked away.

o6WK7XS.png

For a view minutes I did what Cassis suggested. I enjoyed the sight of Barrat. He was so strong and not just physical. He lost his wife and his son a few years ago. His wife got really sick and died after she gave birth to their son. The child was weak but for a few weeks it seemed as if it was getting better. Then he died too, leaving Barrat without anything. He came over this somehow. I could still see his grief sometimes but most of the time he laughed and was in a good mood trying to make me feel as good as possible. I wished I could be a bit more like this. I wished I could be like Barrat and leaving my past behind. But then I sometimes didn’t wish to be able to move on. I wanted that my love just belonged to Kalani and I was pretty sure that no matter how much I would try to forget or to leave it behind I would be never able to. I decided that I needed a bit time alone. I couldn’t think clear with all those men around me.

j0F4Hpe.png

I took a shower in hope that the water would flash my thoughts away, but it didn’t help.

DcaUspp.png

It wasn’t really late but the guilt made me tired and so I laid down on our bed. I knew I would be awake for a long time. I looked at the blankets of the bed. It was the same bed i slept the first time with Barrat. The first time I betrayed Kalani.

gtgzq8o.png

I could still remember every detail of this night. I had been nervous and sad about what would may be. It hadn’t been as if Barrat would have forced me to anything. No. He was so gentle and loving and he let me alone until I wanted him to come to me. I had wanted to go back home again and I would had to sleep with him then. I sat a long time on the bed unsure if I really wanted to do this. Meanwhile Barrat had done a bit paperwork.

PTxAkx1.png

He had sat done to me and had asked me why I looked so upset. I told him everything. Every feeling I had had inside of me and all the thoughts needed to be told to someone. He listened to me and held me softly in his arms. He told me that it was okay to feel this way. He told me that he felt the same. Barrat didn’t want to betray his wife but she passed away a long time ago and she would want him to move on. I didn’t know what Kalani would want. I hadn’t seen him since I left Luna.

NZAcTTj.png

I could remember our first kiss. Barrats lips had felt so warm on mine. They had invited me to more but on a very gently way. His kisses were very different to Kalanis. They were strong and passionate but never more than I wanted. His kisses let me forget for a moment what I was and what my past was. After the first kiss a second followed. Then a third, … a fourth …

zJ8RjM7.png

Before I could have maybe struggle back Barrat had laid me gently down on the bed kissing me just stronger. I could still remember how fast my heart beat had got in my chest and that Barrats heart had done the same. His strong arms around my body had given me the rest. I slept with him in this night. With that moment the guilt started. I had enjoyed it. It was so wrong. It shouldn’t be.

ugV4rM6.png

I was hard to not feel good with Barrat. Once we had watched the sunrise and I had felt so save in his arms.

w2lSlfm.png

Somehow I managed to ruin this moment too. It wasn’t wrong to stand there in Barrats arms, was it? But the feeling of betraying all those I loved made me feel bad. Was I a bad person for wishing to feel good with another man? It was said that a moon princess descendant can just fall in love once. So it would be unfair to make Barrat hopes. I could never love him, could I? Could I love this man too? Pang. Another wave of guilt came over me.

WS4UW9N.png

I turned around in the bed to lay on my back. No. My feelings shouldn’t be. I shouldn’t start thinking about something that could never happen. Luna needed me to come back. I was her mother. She was my family. This life with Barrat was just a fantasy. It was not my real life. One day I would have to wake up again.

eOUwoNF.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    awww, poor Keira! Talk about mixed feelings! She has got them big time! I hope she realizes that she CAN love another man. It looks like Baarat is a good man and really cares about her. and it's clear she feels that way about him as well. Great update! <3
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I don't agree with Keira! I learned myself that everything depends on your viewpoint and not others, but you are the biggest enemy to yourself. I hope Keira will be able to understand it, she's shaman, so she should. I hope so. <3
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Can she love him? I thought she could love only one man in her life. I sure hope she will move on. It's too sad to live a life only of memories.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh Keira. Kalani would be happy to see you moving on. He would be happy to see that you're no longer lonely.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    nessanewby wrote: »
    awww, poor Keira! Talk about mixed feelings! She has got them big time! I hope she realizes that she CAN love another man. It looks like Baarat is a good man and really cares about her. and it's clear she feels that way about him as well. Great update! <3

Keria doesn't know now what she feels. There is sure something. Moving on would really help her but it isn't really easy for her.
    I don't agree with Keira! I learned myself that everything depends on your viewpoint and not others, but you are the biggest enemy to yourself. I hope Keira will be able to understand it, she's shaman, so she should. I hope so. <3

Keira is a shaman and that is something that stands in her way. She knows that Kalani is still here somehow and this is why she feels so bad about it. She isn't good at love things as well. After all she had just two days with Kalani before he died. Everything is still completely new for her and she doesn't know how to act.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Can she love him? I thought she could love only one man in her life. I sure hope she will move on. It's too sad to live a life only of memories.

She doesn't know if she can love Barrat. The only thing she knows is that she had already found her big love in her life. Keria is the fourth in Morinas ancestry and she doesn't really know a lot of how her blood works. She had been still very young when everybody died. She couldn't ask everything she may would have wanted to. It would be good for her to move on. That sure is.
    Oh Keira. Kalani would be happy to see you moving on. He would be happy to see that you're no longer lonely.

Keria is really lonely. Lets just hope the best.

Thank you all guys for all your comments <3
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    I feel so bad for her - I say go with the emotions you feel- but I am not entirely sure what the rules for the amazons dictate - he seems so loving towards her though and that means alot!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    Poor Keira, so many conflicting feelings! It's not easy for her. But it is understandable.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I really felt for Keria in this post. I feel bad for her. I hope she will listen to her heart.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 thanks for reading. :) I hope with writing this I can improve my English for the A-level this year. Maybe you don't know what A-level is it is in German in Austria the Matura and in Germany you can compare it with the Abi. ;)

Your English is suburb .. veil besser als mein schlechts Deutsch ... I practice some in the Deutsch FB group but mostly it is for their amusement :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Amazon camp

Luna

Finally. Finally I saw the tents of the camp for homeless Amazons. Before we had left the Water tribe Kim gave us other little hints where we probably could go to find informations but there had been nothing. No hint. No new hope. Okay yeah we found new friends and tribes to connect with but no Zaraphire. The last tribe we had been was known for its tattoo art. After a proof of our strength we had been allowed to get our first tattoos. Mine meant something like lost warrior. I was not sure now why I got exactly this symbol on my arm but the shaman had told me that I would know it soon enough. I had tried to grill Armeni about the meaning of his tattoo but he kept silent. Oris hadn’t wanted a tattoo on his body. He said that he would wait until he felt that it was time.
    The last weeks had been a really good time, I guess, but I felt how I lost my patience. I mean if there would be a real hint or at least a blurred vision my father showed me … I guess I wouldn’t feel this helpless. I was not ready to give up. I wanted to find my aunt so badly but what if she didn’t want to be found? What if she got caught during the war? What if my search was pointless? If Zaraphire was still alive she would have found a way back to us, wouldn’t she?
    I sighed and placed a friendly smile on my face. I had to be nice to these people here. They had lost a lot and they didn’t need my worries too. I really hoped that they could help me so a smile was the minimum I had to give them.

P4SdlnT.png

Our presence didn’t stay long unnoticed. A strong woman came to us. She was obviously a beauty and warrior. She had strong strains or muscles and her eyes spoke from a past full of fights. Her gaze the contrary of friendly. Her green eyes analysed me like a cat looks at a mouse. I was nothing in her eyes, but I could live with that. She didn’t know me.
    “What do you want here, kid?”

F7SX7xD.png

“Hello, my name is …”
    She interrupted me pretty rude before I could even tell her my name.
    “I don’t care who you are. What do you want here? This is no place for a child and her lap-dogs.”
    “I am …”
    “Not a child? Come on. Tell this someone who wants to listen to this. I say it once again. What do you want here?”

qCVHwUS.png

I breathed in and calmed me again. It wouldn’t help me to stop being friendly.
    “I am searching for my aunt. She disappeared without a hint. I hoped that someone here might know her.”
    With a bit friendlier voice the woman answered me.
    “When did your aunt disappear?”
    “A few years before the war.”
    I could see that this wasn’t the answer the warrior had wanted to hear.
    “Then she is lost. And now leave. I don’t need a kid to take care for too. Here are enough people to take care for who have nothing. I bet you are a little princess who thinks just because one of her relatives is lost she is the poorest thing on earth. I have an information for you. There are enough people who lost everything, their tribe, their family, their hope. So leave now or I will make you leave.”

CImCxtx.png

I glared at her. She didn’t know a thing about me. I was neither a child anymore nor a princess. I was one of those people who lost everything and just wanted to keep the hope of a living aunt I could somehow find. I felt how I was close to lose my control. I was angry. I wasn’t necessarily angry because of what the woman said. It was because I didn’t see any progress in my search.
    “I am not what you say. Let me show you that I am different. Just say me what to do. If I proof you being wrong you will help me.”

NlQBm6x.png

“Alright girl. You will fight with me and if you win I will help you.”
    I knew immediately that I had no chance against her. But I didn’t care. I wanted to fight. I needed to let my anger and disappointment out somehow. If that meant to get a few bruises I was okay with that as well.
    “Deal.”
    That was all I had to say. She turned around and gave me a sign to follow her.

sJhw1J7.png

We went to the centre of the camp and the other amazons gathered around us in a circle. One of the women asked the woman what she was doing. I heard how the warrior I would fight with was called Shenna.
    Armeni stood close to me and I could see that he was worried even though he tried to hide it.
    “You don’t have to do this, Luna.”

VrEONaT.png

Oris, who stood also close to me looked the same like Armeni in that moment. Worried but trying to hide. it.
    “Armeni is right. We will find another way.”

IrQFRTf.png

“Believe me, boys. I have to and if it is just for myself.”
    I put my hands up, ready to either attack or to go into defence.

QbSappg.png

For a while we circled us. Neither of us wanted to make the first step. We waited both for the other to start or to make a fault. I tried to analyse my opponent, but Shenna was moving as smooth as a cat. I was not sure if I could have even seen a weak spot in her defensive if I had more experience.

wHsqUrK.png

I didn’t see the others anymore. I was too concentrated. But I still could feel their presence. Their eyes were on me. I guess I heard something like what an idiot I was to try to fight with Shenna. I guess I really was one.

RzYX5kX.png

Then I lost my patience. I attacked Shenna with a quick punch on her stomach which she fended off of course. But this way I got the chance to grab her with one arm around her neck. My second arm she managed to block away. When I felt how she punched me in the stomach with her elbow I knew that I would lose the upper hand I had in this fight.

uKkWBkb.png

With a quick move Shenna was behind me. This time it was her who wrapped her arms around my neck. There was only one difference. Her arms were like iron around my throat. For a moment I panicked cause I couldn’t breath in anymore. I tried to put her arms away from there but this wasn’t helping. I needed a plan or I would loose immediately. What had Amreni told her about such situations? Right. I knew it again.

7MHjCdJ.png

My elbow landed in her soft part between her legs. If she were a man it would have been more effective but it worked out too. The next part my elbow found was her chin. It wasn’t as hard as it should had been cause she just smiled at me and hit me with quick punches in my stomach.

ITlX1R4.png

Somehow I managed to grab Shenna by her neck and drew her closer to me. I tried to kick her with my knee but she was just so quick. It seemed as if she knew exactly how long my foot was and where I could still reach her.

rXjha31.png

And then while I tried to kick her again she stepped on my other foot with all her weight.

jNK5M1C.png

With that she brought me out of my balance and I landed hard on the ground. I didn’t have time to stand up again cause Shenna was already on me. Her fists were ready to flow down on my face. No matter how much it looked like I would lose I wouldn’t give up. I stopped her hands and hold her with the rest of my strength.

YOB9LHD.png

Then the weight on me disappeared. Shenna stood up and helped me to stand up.
    “I saw what I wanted to see. You proved me that you are worth my attention and that I don’t have to protect you if you stay here for a while.”
    I was a bit confused but then I realised that everything had been just a play. Shenna had wanted to know how I would react. I guessed that I passed her test.
    “You are a pretty good fighter. Where did you learn to fight like that? For the war you seem to be a bit too young.”

udGgAS3.png

I felt that my anger had disappeared again. A smile came over my face and I pointed at Amreni.
    “My friend Armeni taught me how to fight. But I have to admit that this was the first real fight I ever had.”
    “You have potential. You can stay a while if you want to and I will try my best to help you to find your aunt. I can’t promise you that I will find anything. There are a lot of missing people now after the war. I try my best to find out what happened to them and give the families assurance. This is the job I got from the queen. This and taking care for this camp.”

EoxWRYy.png

“And you.”
    With that Shenna gave her attention Armeni.
    “Who taught you fighting? I guess you weren’t in the war as well and if then not for long.”
    “I taught it me myself.”
    “There is no reason to be proud of it.”
    Shenna winked at Amreni and I saw how he looked angry at her. Amreni was a hot-head. That was not the best way to speak with him.
    “There is still a lot you and the others have to learn. Don’t worry I will make sure you will be trained here from me or Cherish.”

Ww2vat7.png

“That is really friendly of you but you don’t have to do this. We are coming along pretty good.”
    “It has to be. Not everyone is happy with this freedom and I bet if I won’t find something you won’t give up. Then you need to know how to fight. So, and now tell me your name.”
    I smiled at the woman. I liked the way she was thinking. She was very wise even though she didn’t look much older than me and I knew I could learn a lot from her.
    “My name is Luna, Luna Naheli.”

8FtdyOu.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Those fighting poses! I am definitely drooling right now!

Also I love how Luna met Shenna, can't wait to see what's in store for them :)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I like Shenna so much <3 I hope she can help Luna and her friends. The fight was great, I enjoyed it so much.
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I love Luna's hair. Perfect :)

Anyway, awesome update =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited August 2016
    Ohhh, those fighting poses... Giving me ideas. :)
    Cheers for Shenna's appearance! I'm wondering if there's going to be some sparks between her and Armeni. She seems interested. :lol:
    The camp is full of so many Amazons they could form a new tribe. I'm curious who else Luna meets there. Can't wait for the next chapter!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Luna really knows some fighting, but I'm sure she and the boys will learn a lot from their new friends.