Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    All caught up with this lovely crew, here are my thoughts:

What a greeting: Oh Barrass you silly slave – you can sneak up behind me whenever you’d like (giggles)
    PS love the look of the tribe from afar!

Arrangement: OOoo Lynx and Barrass Welcome!! I love this manly picking event!

Ceremony: Lassira is so creepy in a great way – you really outdid yourself with her creation and the scenery was breathtaking! Zaraphire and her family were precious!

The Black Warriors: (your warning about naked butt’s urged me to read further hehe) aannnd yup you never disappoint! I really feel bad for Rada – Hope she can get better treatment in the future.

Saying Goodbye: OH NO Puma and Oris are so sweet why is the world so very CRUEL!! (Runs and takes Oris some ice-cream and a movie, we can watch it together hopefully make him feel a teenie bit better).
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @lisabee2 @Maladi777 @Spottydog714 those two are really good together. Too bad this is a amazon story :(
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    All caught up with this lovely crew, here are my thoughts:

What a greeting: Oh Barrass you silly slave – you can sneak up behind me whenever you’d like (giggles)
    PS love the look of the tribe from afar!

Arrangement: OOoo Lynx and Barrass Welcome!! I love this manly picking event!

Ceremony: Lassira is so creepy in a great way – you really outdid yourself with her creation and the scenery was breathtaking! Zaraphire and her family were precious!

The Black Warriors: (your warning about naked butt’s urged me to read further hehe) aannnd yup you never disappoint! I really feel bad for Rada – Hope she can get better treatment in the future.

Saying Goodbye: OH NO Puma and Oris are so sweet why is the world so very CRUEL!! (Runs and takes Oris some ice-cream and a movie, we can watch it together hopefully make him feel a teenie bit better).

Barrass is some eye candy :D

I love it too.

Thanks! She has something special around her.

Glad you are one who liked the eye candy ;) Rada is a poor soul :(

Too bad there are officially no movies and ice-cream in this world :D
  • Options
    Remember

Luna

My heart was pounding till my throat. I starred at the house where my aunt should live now. I knew that she was happy. I had still the vision I had seen in my inner eye. Did I even want to disturb her? She would have returned if she wanted to see me, right?

"Should we knock?"

Armeni laid one arm around me giving me a feeling of secure.

rkLitPf.png

This time I needed him at my side. I would have taken Oris too but he needed to show the new men around our tribe. Shenna wasn't talking me out of this idea. Not this time. She knew that I needed Armeni at my side in the case not everything went as I have imagined it.

"Yes … no … I am not sure …"

I leaned my head against his shoulder. I didn't know what I expected. Would she welcome me? Or …

LQAE5aZ.png

Armeni took me closer to him giving me a brief kiss.

b5KcYHA.png

"No matter what will happen, I am here. Right behind you, Luna."

wQ7mSkn.png

I took all my braveness together and knocked at the wooden door. It took a few moments until the door was opened. There she was. Zaraphire hadn't aged a day it seemed. She was looking the same way I remembered her. She had just her hair different. Suspicious she looked at us. I saw that she was ready to fight if necessary and this confused me.

"What can I do for you?"

7vUVivY.png

Searching in Armenis eyes for help I answered.

"I am Luna … maybe you don't recognize me because it has been a few years … "

I stopped, hoping to see my aunt recognizing me. But she still looked the same way at me as before.

"I don't know a Luna. So what do you want?"

XUUUKeX.png

"I … I am Luna, your niece. It took me years to find you. Can't you remember me a bit?"

I was speechless. She didn't know me. I thought of a lot of things but this was not what I expected. I felt how my heart got heavy. I found her but at the same time this wasn't my aunt anymore. She didn't know me.

5JHlEj4.png

"No, I don't. Maybe it is better you go now. My husband will be at home any moment now."

"Please, Zaraphire. Don't you remember grandmother, your mother, Tebethia? Or your twin sister Marina?Your brother Kalani? My mother Keria? What about Nomir? Fire? Daman? Anyone? I can understand that you don't remember me. I had been still a child but the others? Please think about it!"

I pleaded at her and I felt how my desperation was close to overwhelm me. For a moment Zaraphire even seemed confused but then she just closed the door leaving Armeni and me outside. Armeni took me in his arms and held me close to him. My tears were wetting his shirt. He was the only one of my family left who could be always by my side. I promised myself to never let him go again. I wouldn't lose him too.

qoOpWTg.png

fXY7GPn.png
    ––––––––––––––––––
    ––––––

Zara

After I had closed the door I was so confused. The girl had known my name but how could that be? Was she telling the truth? Did I know a Luna? Or a Tebethia, Marina, Nomir, Kalani, Fire, Keria, Daman?
    She had said that I had a twin sister … I looked at the mirror next to me, trying to see my sister …

rAu3qkh.png

Then it was as if something hit me. Pictures rushed through my head leaving all kind of feelings.

B220Tux.png

Jo0yZed.png

O6Pbd4h.png

tI4AbvS.png

4jGAVpg.png

zpo8XbS.png

9l3tqx7.png

rPxusWJ.png

ebCSBal.png

b6lLc3y.png

K0h52wo.png

Jth53rS.png

tBGgH1d.png

MzFAFzp.png

4it5eR5.png

jnr7xNw.jpg

Luna! Breathing heavily, I rushed through the door. I followed their tracks until I could see them again. I ran closer to them and screamed my niece's name to make her stop. It worked.

nJREgdK.png

She turned around and looked at me with the same eyes as my brother. I took her close in my arms holding her as if she was the only thing that kept me from drowning. I felt my own tears but also hers. Luna, the little girl I remembered, had never stopped searching for me. But why was just she here? Where were the others? And who was the man she came with?

siS2UJq.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Poor Zara. What happens to her now? I'm sure she will not want to leave her current home and at the same time she must feel torn now when she remembered the past. Her heart will pull her in two directions. What a bittersweet union.
    Also, have Luna always had green eyes? Somehow I thought she had brown eyes. Must be because of Raven...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Poor Zara. What happens to her now? I'm sure she will not want to leave her current home and at the same time she must feel torn now when she remembered the past. Her heart will pull her in two directions. What a bittersweet union.
    Also, have Luna always had green eyes? Somehow I thought she had brown eyes. Must be because of Raven...

That is the question. After all Zara would be the creator ...
    Yes Luna had always green eyes. With the new eye replacements you recommended me you just see it more. She always had those green grey ea eyes. Just from her genetics it was most likley for her. Kalani had green eyes and Keria purple. So the options were red purple and green :)
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    So glad she remembered quickly! Family reconciliation can be sweet like this or a stressful thing needing many boundaries set! :) lovely update
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Now what? I can't wait to see!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Glad Luna finally found her and Zara finally remembers. But yes, that finally brings up the all important "Now What??" question! :o Lovely update! Eagerly will be waiting for the next installment! <3
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Can't believe I actually missed the last few updates! I can't believe they finally found Zaraphire, and I'm so glad she regained her memories. Both of them could use family right now <3 Absolutely heart-warming!
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Oh my god, @Marialein I adore your story, you've inspired me to start my own amazon challenge! Yours.. it's just so amazing! <3 All of the characters are stunning. I gotta say you have truly outdone yourself.
  • Options
    Oh my god, @Marialein I adore your story, you've inspired me to start my own amazon challenge! Yours.. it's just so amazing! <3 All of the characters are stunning. I gotta say you have truly outdone yourself.

Ohh thank you so much <3 this means a lot to me
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The creator I want to be

Luna

For a while we avoided the big themes. Zara, as my aunt is called from the father of her children, Akecheta, told me about her new life. We sat together at a table. Zara, Akecheta, her children, Armeni and I.

UMMj3ci.png

Her oldest daughter was named after her beloved's mother Yutu. She was a cute little thing, very brave as I heard from my aunt's stories. In a different world she would be the future creator and not me.

zmcP04C.png

Then we had the twins. Zara's second daughter was called Kimi. While Yutu looked a bit more like her father, Kimi was the spitting image of Zara, only with lighter skin. She was a bit less adventures than her sister as much as I heard and Kimi was always at the side of her twin. Nearly inseparable those two.

WWDv0OF.png

My cousin was the one who surprised me the most. Not just that he was a combination of his parents. His name was more surprising. His name was Nahele. In the moment Zara said the boy's name I knew that she had not forgotten everything. It had been just hidden until I came to her.

UuqIg7O.png

The mood was light. The kids smiled and Zara enjoyed telling Armeni and me from her new life. Only Akecheta was watching us a bit suspicious. I guessed that he was afraid that we wanted to take her away. I could understand him but I wouldn't ever do this. She is my family and I want her to be happy. She clearly was and I didn't want to ruin it. I just had wanted to be sure she was well, save and happy. Everything of that was the case.

O2jzcCW.png

But when Zara asked about our family, our tribe, grandmother … I asked her to speak alone with her. There was a lot she didn't know. Things that might upset her. I didn't know where to start.

bYsDGKc.png

We sat outside surrounded by flowers. When I wasn't speaking after a few minutes, Zara took the word.
    "Do you see the river there? This is where Akecheta found me. What happened after I disappeared? Please, I need to know it. Over all those years I felt as if something was after me and my family. How did mother take my disappearing?"

nbFsC3a.png

I looked down. I just couldn't look into her eyes right now.
    "Tebethia was divasted. She had already lost Marina and my father and then you disappeared too. She had never given up to search for you. But after years of searching it was hard for all of us to keep hoping."

xPBxN7U.png

I looked up and hoped that head the strength to tell her everything. I saw Zara's sadness. She had never wanted to leave but she found her luck through it. Maybe she was trying to not feel guilty cause of the years of happiness but it had never been her fault.
    I didn't know if I should ruin her luck but I did that in the moment I decided to visit her. Now she would have to fight with all the sadness and anger all of sudden.

"But you didn't. You found me, but why just you? And who is this Armeni with you? He seems kind of familiar."

FncTi2i.png

"Armeni is Fire's son. He is a free man as you might remember and he decided to stay with me. It is all a long story … I don't know where to start."

"Start with the beginning, with the day I disappeared in the river."

And so I told her everything without a pause. I told her how sad everyone had been, how war had come over the lands, how Tebethia and Nomir took my mother's place to have someone to raise me, now that I would be the next creator. I told her about Grandmother's and Nomir's death, how they saved Armeni, about his guilt, his loyalty, his love. I explained how the peace treaty looked like, how I lost my mother, about the days I had spent with Fire and her tribe. My decision to leave to search for her. The friends I had found during my travel, how my tribe started to grow. I told her how close I had been to give up and how happy I had been to find Zara. In the end I added what I found out about Marina. She was well and had just like twin three kids.

jw4rNqA.png

When I was finished I saw tears in Zara's eyes.

NrEflL4.png

I wanted to look away, I hated that I brought her all that pain. But she took my chin with her hand making me look at her.

"I am glad that you found me, Luna. I felt happy all those years but also lost and incomplete. I may be sad now and angry and confused but it is better than not remembering my mother, sister, brother and you."

g5uKujR.png

A small smile came over my lips. Zara smiled as well, week but still.

"What should I do now Luna? You said that you wanted me to take over the role as creator because you hadn't want it. Is this still the case? I know that this have been my duty all my life and …"

"No. I am growing into the responsibilities. By now I wasn't searching anymore for a way to run away from the title of a creator. I searched for my aunt, my family. I just wanted you to be happy and I wanted to see it with my own eyes. I won't push you away from your family. I just want to be part of it again. Visiting you sometimes, seeing my cousins grow."

Tead8vl.png

"Come whenever you want to, Luna. I will be always at your side. I will guide you as good as I can. I will do whatever I can. My sweet little niece. You have the heart of your father. I am so happy to see that a part of Kalani is still in this world."

7qalL3Q.png

I smiled. no, I wasn't alone as I had thought all those long years. I had my aunt again, but not just her. During my travels I found so much more. I found new allies, friends, tribe members, but most importantly the love of my life. With Armeni at my side I will be a good creator. I finally found the last part I needed to be closed. I was ready now. I was ready to be the creator I needed to be. No, the creator I wanted to be.

Note: As you might have realized, this very long teenage years of Luna will end with this chapter. The next time we see her she will be an young adult woman with a quickly growing tribe. I have just one little chapter of Tony left before the 2 year time jump.
  • Options
    Why do I have a feeling that despite the happy reunion with Zara everything won't be a walk through a sunny valley?
    Missed this story. Need more updates. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Why do I have a feeling that despite the happy reunion with Zara everything won't be a walk through a sunny valley?

Maybe because I spoiled you a bit ;)
    I need more updates too. But I also need more time :D At least I have the screenshots for the next Tony chapter already.
  • Options
    I'm glad Zara and Luna got to have this talk. It shows just how much Luna has grown into her role as creator <3

Sooo curious what Luna's young-adult years will bring, it's hard to believe her story has just started. She's been through so much already
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »

Maybe because I spoiled you a bit ;)
    I need more updates too. But I also need more time :D At least I have the screenshots for the next Tony chapter already.

I honestly don't remember any more spoilers. I must have forgotten. Maybe it's better that way and I'll be surprised as everyone else. Can't wait for Tony's chapter.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    The creator I want to be
    Luna

For a while we avoided the big themes. Zara, as my aunt is called from the father of her children, Akecheta, told me about her new life. We sat together at a table. Zara, Akecheta, her children, Armeni and I.

UMMj3ci.png

Her oldest daughter was named after her beloved's mother Yutu. She was a cute little thing, very brave as I heard from my aunt's stories. In a different world she would be the future creator and not me.

zmcP04C.png

Then we had the twins. Zara's second daughter was called Kimi. While Yutu looked a bit more like her father, Kimi was the spitting image of Zara, only with lighter skin. She was a bit less adventures than her sister as much as I heard and Kimi was always at the side of her twin. Nearly inseparable those two.

WWDv0OF.png

My cousin was the one who surprised me the most. Not just that he was a combination of his parents. His name was more surprising. His name was Nahele. In the moment Zara said the boy's name I knew that she had not forgotten everything. It had been just hidden until I came to her.

UuqIg7O.png

The mood was light. The kids smiled and Zara enjoyed telling Armeni and me from her new life. Only Akecheta was watching us a bit suspicious. I guessed that he was afraid that we wanted to take her away. I could understand him but I wouldn't ever do this. She is my family and I want her to be happy. She clearly was and I didn't want to ruin it. I just had wanted to be sure she was well, save and happy. Everything of that was the case.

O2jzcCW.png

But when Zara asked about our family, our tribe, grandmother … I asked her to speak alone with her. There was a lot she didn't know. Things that might upset her. I didn't know where to start.

bYsDGKc.png

We sat outside surrounded by flowers. When I wasn't speaking after a few minutes, Zara took the word.
    "Do you see the river there? This is where Akecheta found me. What happened after I disappeared? Please, I need to know it. Over all those years I felt as if something was after me and my family. How did mother take my disappearing?"

nbFsC3a.png

I looked down. I just couldn't look into her eyes right now.
    "Tebethia was divasted. She had already lost Marina and my father and then you disappeared too. She had never given up to search for you. But after years of searching it was hard for all of us to keep hoping."

xPBxN7U.png

I looked up and hoped that head the strength to tell her everything. I saw Zara's sadness. She had never wanted to leave but she found her luck through it. Maybe she was trying to not feel guilty cause of the years of happiness but it had never been her fault.
    I didn't know if I should ruin her luck but I did that in the moment I decided to visit her. Now she would have to fight with all the sadness and anger all of sudden.

"But you didn't. You found me, but why just you? And who is this Armeni with you? He seems kind of familiar."

FncTi2i.png

"Armeni is Fire's son. He is a free man as you might remember and he decided to stay with me. It is all a long story … I don't know where to start."

"Start with the beginning, with the day I disappeared in the river."

And so I told her everything without a pause. I told her how sad everyone had been, how war had come over the lands, how Tebethia and Nomir took my mother's place to have someone to raise me, now that I would be the next creator. I told her about Grandmother's and Nomir's death, how they saved Armeni, about his guilt, his loyalty, his love. I explained how the peace treaty looked like, how I lost my mother, about the days I had spent with Fire and her tribe. My decision to leave to search for her. The friends I had found during my travel, how my tribe started to grow. I told her how close I had been to give up and how happy I had been to find Zara. In the end I added what I found out about Marina. She was well and had just like twin three kids.

jw4rNqA.png

When I was finished I saw tears in Zara's eyes.

NrEflL4.png

I wanted to look away, I hated that I brought her all that pain. But she took my chin with her hand making me look at her.

"I am glad that you found me, Luna. I felt happy all those years but also lost and incomplete. I may be sad now and angry and confused but it is better than not remembering my mother, sister, brother and you."

g5uKujR.png

A small smile came over my lips. Zara smiled as well, week but still.

"What should I do now Luna? You said that you wanted me to take over the role as creator because you hadn't want it. Is this still the case? I know that this have been my duty all my life and …"

"No. I am growing into the responsibilities. By now I wasn't searching anymore for a way to run away from the title of a creator. I searched for my aunt, my family. I just wanted you to be happy and I wanted to see it with my own eyes. I won't push you away from your family. I just want to be part of it again. Visiting you sometimes, seeing my cousins grow."

Tead8vl.png

"Come whenever you want to, Luna. I will be always at your side. I will guide you as good as I can. I will do whatever I can. My sweet little niece. You have the heart of your father. I am so happy to see that a part of Kalani is still in this world."

7qalL3Q.png

I smiled. no, I wasn't alone as I had thought all those long years. I had my aunt again, but not just her. During my travels I found so much more. I found new allies, friends, tribe members, but most importantly the love of my life. With Armeni at my side I will be a good creator. I finally found the last part I needed to be closed. I was ready now. I was ready to be the creator I needed to be. No, the creator I wanted to be.

Note: As you might have realized, this very long teenage years of Luna will end with this chapter. The next time we see her she will be an young adult woman with a quickly growing tribe. I have just one little chapter of Tony left before the 2 year time jump.

Lovely relaxing breath of sweetness and reconcilliation .. but like @Maladi777 said I too fear it will not be for long <3 lovely update!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    On the hunt

Tony

I watched how Korth made his way through the forest. As usual I always followed him and didn't let him out of my eyes.

pUvigTv.png

In the last weeks he had showed me that he was able to take care of himself. However, I had promised to our leader that nothing bad will happen to his son. Sometimes the concerns of Korth's father were justified. We got together in a lot of fights and not every of them ended without wounds on our side. Even after all that, we knew still as much as before. None of the dark warriors was talking. They preferred to die. At least we had still one last trump card. They didn't know how we look like. None of them had survived an encounter with us for long.
    Strained I listened to the sounds of the forest. The rustle of the leaves, the whisper of the near river and the violin play of the crickets were the only thing, which broke the silence of the night. That and Korth's and my breaths.The boy just went a few steps before he kneeled down. He was inspecting something on the ground. A track probably.

0ynDUSi.png

"What did you find?"
    "A track. But not from the beasts we are looking for."

Jli5Fhc.png

PWX4Asn.png

Korth took his knife and started to sneak deeper into the forest. I let him and didn't follow him. I knew what he had meant. This was his mission. He had to do this alone.

Just a few minutes later Korth came back with his prey. It was a wolf just like his father had wanted it. Now Korth would be our new leader and his father could pass his throne before his folk or his enemies could see that he got weaker. The war and the long fights together in combination with the worries for his lost brother had made Marnel age quicker than he had wanted. North was still very young but also strong. However, I can't help but wonder why he had wanted to take over this soon. I decided to ask him myself later.

I helped to skin the dead wolf. We made a fire and grilled a few pieces of the fresh meat. Sure it was risky to lit a fire in the woods but we were dangerous too. If someone dares to attack us it won't end good for them. After we ate I thought it was time to get a bit out of the boy.
    "So you are my new leader now, huh?"

8G5CYap.png

"Seems so."
    "Why did you do it already? You could have waited for a while longer."
    "I know. There is just something I want to do as soon as possible but I can do that just as leader."
    "A girl, right?"
    North looked away. I think that I even saw a glimm of a blush on his face.
    "Yes …"
    "You know that you could have any girl without being the leader. "
    "Not this one."

uG4wnZo.png

For a moment he kept silent. I wasn't digging deeper. Either he would tell me or not. I was okay with both.
    "It is Rada. I love her and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I want to help her. As long as my father is the leader I can't do something for her. I can't …"
    He sighed. Gosh that was probably the worst choice he could make not counting an amazon. A slave girl belonging his father which is a toy for a lot of men including me. Rada would have it good but it could bring a lot of problems for Korth. The girl he wanted was a nothing. He could look weak and weakness was never good.
    "Okay, listen, I know that you are a good man and that you will treat her well. Just don't let it seem as if you wanna save her from her. Let it seem as if you just want her because she was the only one you couldn't have and that you take whatever you want to."

g7IglJP.png

Korth nodded. He knew everything of this. All those rules of never showing weakness which had formed me and so many others.
    "Hey Tony, now that I will return home what about the black warriors? Should I send someone to go with you on the hunt?"

uDVBXzu.png

"No, the strategy we had now hadn't brought us far. But I have a plan."
    "What kind of?"
    "I find a way to get in the organization. I need you to give me your word as leader that whatever I have to do to destroy our enemies is approved."

xubJ4mi.png

"You shall get it. Just promise me to not do something that hunts you till the end. I can speak you free from murdering someone from our people, if that is necessary to get the black warrior's trust to bring them down but I hope that I don't have to."

krvH6jN.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Oh I loved this update (what a surprise). The idea of Tony infiltrating the Black warriors is so exciting! I can't wait to see how it goes. I assume there are going to be unexpected complications... Korth is very likeable. What he wants to do for Rada is sweet. Although it felt little awkward that Tony is one of the men who have been using the woman, poor Korth. :)
    I need to know what happens!!! *biting her nails*
    *scrolling back to enjoy the pictures again*
    Very well written chapter. Loved the whole idea of them being on a hunt.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Oh I loved this update (what a surprise). The idea of Tony infiltrating the Black warriors is so exciting! I can't wait to see how it goes. I assume there are going to be unexpected complications... Korth is very likeable. What he wants to do for Rada is sweet. Although it felt little awkward that Tony is one of the men who have been using the woman, poor Korth. :)
    I need to know what happens!!! *biting her nails*
    *scrolling back to enjoy the pictures again*
    Very well written chapter. Loved the whole idea of them being on a hunt.

Korth is sweet and he knows of Tony being Radas lover but in contrast to the other men he had never hurt her and Rada liked spending nights with him (who wouldn't).
    You won't get to see everything cause of the announced time jump but still enough Tony time :D
  • Options
    I'm so happy Korth will help Rada's life improve, I hope she feels the same way about him <3
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It was so good to read about tribe Naheli, I miised you so much, @Marialein... :) So interesting characters, was so good to see Akecheta again... Looking forward to read more ;)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited April 2017
    @ Marialein Noooo, why must it end at that point? :D Now that I'm going to catch up on every single story. Well, but just a few thoughts.
    I really loved Tebethia and Nomir. They were so sweet with one another and it felt, uhm, good when they died together. Don't understand me wrong because I was sad but it fit their love. (still feel like crying)
    Think Luna and Armeni will make it in my cc calendar. ^^ Also, Luna is so cute and big-hearted. She tries very hard to be a good creator. Is she available at the gallery? One of my most beloved sim ladies is in desperate need of a friend and she would be great for it
    Summarized: can't wait for another chapter. Good work!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    It was so good to read about tribe Naheli, I miised you so much, @Marialein... :) So interesting characters, was so good to see Akecheta again... Looking forward to read more ;)

I am so happy to have you caught up again <3 Akecheta is wonderful to Zara and she is a very lucky sim :)
    @ Marialein Noooo, why must it end at that point? :D Now that I'm going to catch up on every single story. Well, but just a few thoughts.
    I really loved Tebethia and Nomir. They were so sweet with one another and it felt, uhm, good when they died together. Don't understand me wrong because I was sad but it fit their love. (still feel like crying)
    Think Luna and Armeni will make it in my cc calendar. ^^ Also, Luna is so cute and big-hearted. She tries very hard to be a good creator. Is she available at the gallery? One of my most beloved sim ladies is in desperate need of a friend and she would be great for it
    Summarized: can't wait for another chapter. Good work!

@MrsRacooney Ahhh <3 I am so happy to have you here at the story especially since it sometimes feels like it doesn't have much reader anymore. I don't know when I have my next update ready but I hope soon. As for Luna there should be an older version up from her but I can replied her for you :blush:
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @ Marialein Uuuh, thanks. I'll see if I find her at the gallery and tell you if I don't. xD And I'll definitely keep reading ;D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26