Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting call for my stories - Closed for the girl part - still taking men

MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
Hi everyone!

First casting call

For one of my stories I am searching for a perfect woman for a role. I won't say you which story though.

Here is her description: She is no young girl anymore. She is 32 years and sucessful in what she does. What that is? Well you will find out. She is passionate, has a lot of temper and knows how to get what she wants no matter how. She is rich. She is very comfortable with her body and is also training for her figure though she definetly has curves.

Rules:
make her an young adult

Straight from cas, so no skills or bonus traits allowed. If you want to use an already played with sim then make a cas twin from her.

Traits: dance machine, materialistic, romantic
If you don't have the get together pack just pick one trait and I will change it later.

Appearence: you may dress them as you want but I most likly will give her a make over. If you don't know how to style her just give her a white tank top and jeans.

Time: I don't need her very soon, so I will go with 2 weeks for now. Depanding on the interest in this I will maybe give you more time.

I will deside whom I pick. Just 1 will get the role but a few I might use as well for the same or a diffetent story. Later I will say you how I have chosen. In the worst case and nobody is participating I have already a girl for this. I just thought it is fun to let someone else create her.

1 entry per creator.

Upload her under: #Marialeinsimsearch

Okay now I have a second casting call

I need some bad guys. They can be ugly (just stay realistic) as the night or a total stunner.
They most likely won't get a big role and may not survive. Just to warn you. They might get used in different stories and not just in one but for pne I need them the most.
Traits, skills or whatever is not important.

As many submissons as you want. Maybe not all will be used.

You have two weeks time and please use the same #Marialeinsimsearch

Cc: has to match maxis style but because they all most likely get an make over I prefer Cc free. If you think this is really needed to make your sim look like your sim, please post the link.

For all the submission please post a pic here and the cc link if you have one.
Post edited by Marialein on

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

First casting call

For one of my stories I am searching for a perfect woman for a role. I won't say you which story though.

Here is her description: She is no young girl anymore. She is 32 years and sucessful in what she does. What that is? Well you will find out. She is passionate, has a lot of temper and knows how to get what she wants no matter how. She is rich. She is very comfortable with her body and is also training for her figure though she definetly has curves.

Rules:
    make her an young adult

Straight from cas, so no skills or bonus traits allowed. If you want to use an already played with sim then make a cas twin from her.

Traits: dance machine, materialistic, romantic
    If you don't have the get together pack just pick one trait and I will change it later.

Appearence: you may dress them as you want but I most likly will give her a make over. If you don't know how to style her just give her a white tank top and jeans.

Time: I don't need her very soon, so I will go with 2 weeks for now. Depanding on the interest in this I will maybe give you more time.

I will deside whom I pick. Just 1 will get the role but a few I might use as well for the same or a diffetent story. Later I will say you how I have chosen. In the worst case and nobody is participating I have already a girl for this. I just thought it is fun to let someone else create her.

Upload her under: #Marialeinsimsearch

Okay now I have a second casting call

I need some bad guys. They can be ugly (just stay realistic) as the night or a total stunner.
    They most likely won't get a big role and may not survive. Just to warn you. They might get used in different stories and not just in one but for pne I need them the most.
    Traits, skills or whatever is not important.

You have two weeks time and please use the same #Marialeinsimsearch

Cc: has to match maxis style but because they all mostlikely get an make over I prefer Cc free. If you think this is really needed to make your sim look like your sim, please post the link.

For all the submission please post a pic here and the cc link if you have one.

Sounds like fun ...
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I think I´ll enter some sims. Just not today, homework overload :(
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I'll definitely send some sims your way! Eeeek I'm all excited! :D
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Made Miranda for you. Put the cc here in one file for you, because I couldn't find all the links.

miranda_levesque.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Made Miranda for you. Put the cc here in one file for you, because I couldn't find all the links.

Miranda is a very beautiful young woman! I''d go with this lovely lady.
    @Maladi777 Awww she looks great! <3 I am downloading her and see how she looks after a little make over try outs. I am just too curious to wait for that till i have more :D
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    @Maladi777 Miranda is a stunner!
    @Marialein I will try to make some sims for you. :)
    Angela Kane
    ljQSYuM.png

Renton Hart
    UISa0m2.png

Argos Holmes
    MK3Zx3M.png

Here are my Darlings use them well!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Well I uploaded one girl and 2 guys (siblings), using #Marialeinsimsearch . My origin ID is AnaDM ;)
    You can modify and use them as you wish.
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Ooooh, I love this! Will definitely jump in game to create a sim for you <3
    Emmaline Sawyer at your service ;)
    28-4-17_20-50-23.png
    Hashtagged it #MariaLeinSimSearch, and the only CC I used are these eyelashes :)
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here is my attempt, Camilla Hartford;
    eerf.png
    And my villain, Jack Townsend;
    image.png
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have uploaded a version of my Amazon slave, Haimon to the gallery. He felt a bit neglected lately. You'll find him under your hashtag ;)
    He isn't evil on purpose but has those terrifying gazes even when he isn't in bad mood. O.O So he can definitely fulfill that purpose. And he doesn't mind if he gets a makeover or dies (but please don't tell him that I've said this if you use him *fear*).

k97s4h.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Is there still time? I want to create a few Sims for you to use!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Looks like you have tons of gorgeous entries! I was going to join, but looks like you have some stunners...might try to dig up a few good men, though...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @cecerose0208 there is still time. If you want to submit a sim do so.

@pammiechick I am excited with what you come up.

@everyone Thank you so much for your sibmissions. I can't wait to see who gets in my story :)
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited May 2017
    Marialein wrote: »
    @cecerose0208 there is still time. If you want to submit a sim do so.

@pammiechick I am excited with what you come up.

@everyone Thank you so much for your sibmissions. I can't wait to see who gets in my story :)

I'm glad there's still time. I've created a whole family for you to choose from!

The Young Adult female is Sara Walters. She's got all the appropriate traits, and I had a lot of fun making her. The only thing I ask if you use her is that you keep her hair in some sort of ethnic style. The curls she wears for formal wear are also an option.
    q8lnWrU.jpg

Up next is her twin brother Samuel Walters. Sam is the main muscle of the family, visually and literally. If you need someone to disappear, he's your man. He just knows some day he's going to go out in a blaze of glory or a hail of bullets, but he's okay with it as long as it's in service to his family.
    e0hRgYt.jpg

Next is Salvatore Walters. Sal spends a lot of time in his brother's shadow. If you use height mods, he literally is shorter than his brother by a head. But he's the brains of the family. He keeps things running smooth and thinks through all the angles, which is how they've managed to stay out of jail thus far.
    hXCNWKG.jpg

Their father, also available for your henchman needs is Morgan Walters. He's always been a bit flamboyant, if not eccentric. He uses that to his advantage as foes often underestimate him. A lot of guy from the neighborhood haven't made it this far, but Morgan is scrappy and knows how to get out of the way before the hammer drops. He's proud of his boys for following in his footsteps and now he's focused on finding a good match for his baby girl Sara.
    KgD1h7O.jpg

Last is Sheila Walters. I know you didn't ask for her, but I at least wanted to explain who she is since she's in the household. She's Morgan's wife and mother to the three kids. She's the glue that holds this family together, making sure they have a big Sunday dinner every week. She's trying to make great memories because she's realistic. She knows their life's choices mean she may outlive her own children.
    F4lhOwP.jpg

I used the hashtag, and the link is here.
    Thank you all for your submissions <3 Now the casting call for the ladies is officially closed. And I have a result! It was a pretty hard decision but in the end it was pretty clear. In a few minutes I will tell you who it became.

@Maladi777 @WitcHazard @Sterretjeee @dreamprisoner @cecerose0208 @anaitapeva One of your girls made it. I made a make over of all of them and I will post the pictures here with the next update of the winner.

Are you excited? Cause I am! :smiley:
    So first of all here is the make over of the girls!

@anaitapeva s Talia
    fJbkPCs.jpg

@dreamprisoner s Camilla
    zn3XW8S.jpg

@WitcHazard s Angela
    X4IFsBB.jpg

@Maladi777 s Miranda
    yOAQK2X.jpg

@Sterretjeee s Emmaline
    elbTnYA.jpg

@cecerose0208 s Sara
    Pg2FZaw.jpg

And now to the winner
    In the first round only one girl wasn't as good as the others but to that point of time it wasn't a knock out. But it could have been in the later rounds.
    In the next round one girl sky rocket. I thought no one else could manage it to keep up with her but another one managed it. The third one to go in the finals was really close to the others but still made it.
    In the finals it was really hard to tell who wins but one girl gave up. So two more just left. Then in the end one was chosen.

The chosen one is a red head.

It is ……………………………

Emmaline!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to @Sterretjeee <3

elbTnYA.jpg

Now that you won I am willing to tell you for what I will use your sim and how I decided on her. Just say me if you want to be spoiled and I will write you a pm.

PS.: You can still upload some bad guys. I can never have enough from them ;)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Congrats to the winner! I'm glad you found the character you were looking for! @Marialein
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Can't wait to seee what mischief she gets yo to! Congratulations! So when's this lovely characters debut?
    edited May 2017
    @WitcHazard could take some time but I guess that is just the kick in the asss I need to write more often again :D
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Wow, great characters. Great makeovers. Stunning winner. Congrats @Sterretjeee !
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    All those girls look so stunning!
    I am kind of curious now what made Emmaline win... And in what story she'll play... So spoil me! Spoil me rotten! :lol:

Thanks everyone for the congratulations <3