Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tweet: Pets Won't Be Objects

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I still remember the big lie of 'all life stages will be included' that stopped many (me included) from cancelling our pre-orders.

I now consider everything a Guru tweets or states to be a lie.

If I see it -then I'll believe it. Till then -I'm sticking with 'they lie'.
    Probably best way to go. There have been too many speculations with Tweets as it is, I have learned to expect nothing more than a gnome for the Sims 4 so I don't keep getting disappointed. Shower woohoo looks like it will be coming since it is in the game files.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    The tweet, the kind of questions the developers are getting is a big proof how backwards this game has dragged the franchise.

Never in TS1, TS2, and TS3 a player would ask or fear that pets will be pure object! The fear and the mistrust are very valid because when a sim's baby can be an object why not the pets?

The developers can claim anything this game is but one thing I am sure is that they are not proud of what they developed.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    I still remember the big lie of 'all life stages will be included' that stopped many (me included) from cancelling our pre-orders.

I now consider everything a Guru tweets or states to be a lie.

If I see it -then I'll believe it. Till then -I'm sticking with 'they lie'.

Flop 4 is a joke. They don't lie, they just try to keep their customers with some bait but they fail miserably, although there is still some sheep alive.

My words are rude, maybe, but it's my opinion. I prefer being frankly than hypocritical.
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    i couldnt care less about toddlers i want pets