Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dawhh, thank you so much! ^_^

Comments

• Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    I used them a lot I have them in a lot of my candy themed homes lol :)
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @scillakees - Ohhh my gaaaaawd! Did you just gift me three venues?! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Grim's Ghostly Manor, Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts, and World of Wonder Carousel Collection!! AHH I want to give you a great big hug. :smiley: You totally rock my socks off!

I would say that the Grim's Ghostly is perfect for the Halloween season, but it has come and gone. :/ BUT that doesn't mean I won't use it! :) I am curious to knock at Grim's door to see what happens! Also, I can't wait to have a guitar battle with him! :D I love the spooky/gothic atmosphere and architecture. <3

I am not sure why, but I am most excited about playing with the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts! :) I think it is because of the cool looking glass architecture. I love how it has a ballet bar inside - that is so awesome! I can't wait for my children to take ballet lessons there! The glass enclosed swimming pool looks pretty fun, too! <3

The World of Wonder Carousel Collection looks like a barrel of fun! Ooo, I can't wait for my sims to ride the carousel! I always have enjoyed going to carnivals in RL. They are so much fun! :) I still love to ride the carousel, I have no shame in admitting that! :D However, I will only ride it if it is not busy because I would rather a child ride the carousel than me. :D Umm, I can't wait for my sims to make cotton candy and popcorn, too!

Again, that was so so nice of you gift me these beautiful things! Since I created the Animals Abound cascade thread, it has really helped spread the information around the forums. Before I would have to copy and paste the cascade directions to every person who I found eligible for the advantage. Now I just simply tag the person in the thread and that directs them to the directions right away. I always find it fun and exciting when I find someone who can benefit from the Animals Abound cascade, but I guess the hardest part is actually finding them because you have search for their wish lists etc. However, I still love doing this. It makes me happy. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I can't think of anyone who deserves 3 venues in one day @scillakees <3 Franny is doing a great job with her thread spreading the word and I see her doing calculations on what her CYS needs to be to get stuff free. I wish I had tons of ads because I would love to spoil her for all the effort she makes :smiley: Hope your midterms are all done now Franny and so happy you found the forums :blush:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @simgeek79 - This is like one of the sweetest posts I have ever gotten! Thank you for all the praises. <3 Of course, I wouldn't have ever known about the Animals Abound cascade if it weren't for you and your helpfulness! <3 I just try to save as many simpoints as I can for not only myself, but others as well so it is does not get wasted anywhere. If it means creating helpful threads then so be it. :D:wink:

I am so happy I found the forums, too! :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    ;) I think there was an "else" meant to be in the first sentence. So I completely agree with you @simgeek79. @Franny very much deserves to be spoilt for her hard work in getting the word out. Maybe we should find a way to do that. >:)

I love the ballet bar. So much nicer to have in the home than the big clunking exercise machines that take up so much space. Does that Feather dance floor come with that one too? I think so, another favorite of mine.
  • Options
    Yes @scillakees you're right - I forgot a key word there...oops...that's what I get for typing on my phone lol! I'm sure if anyone can find a way to spoil sweet Franny it is you o:) Yes I also love the ballet bar and the pull up bar (not sure where that came from) because the little space they take .... much less obtrusive... :smiley:

• Options
    Ahhh, thank you SOOOO much for the Gothique Library @mothersuperior2! <3<3 This was a fantastic surprise when I woke this morning. :smiley: Some people may think "A library? That's boring, there's nothing to do there," but I enjoy taking my sims there on their days off because it is something different than just sitting at home, and reading. :) Plus, you can usually meet some interesting bookworms which may make perfect partners for my sims. ;) LOL

I like the gothic architecture of this building very much. It kind of looks like a haunted house in a way. :D I am totally looking forward to seeing what the inside looks like! :smiley: Obviously it will have books, but you know what i mean. :p

Again, thank you soo much for this venue. I am honored that you have chosen to bestow this upon me since you don't gift venues often, that was really kind of you. <3 Yes, I have worked hard on spreading the AA cascade information, but it is totally beginning to pay off because more people are noticing this thread, and participating in the cascade. I feel this thread will always be relevant as long as the cascade continues to work, and the The Sims 3 store stays open, but I am sure there will be a day where they will close The Sims 3 store. :( Until then I will continue doing my AA duty, and spreading the word to as many people as I can. :)
    hugs52.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    :star: Hooray!!! :)

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hello @simgeek! B)

Hope you like the inside of the library, as much as the outside Franny. :) Glad to see you are doing your Cascade duty, and congrats on your AA thread. ;)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Awwe @NESChic, thank you so so much for The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire! <3<3 This place reminds of something from the game Skyrim, which is one of my all time favorite games.. besides The Sims 3 of course. ;)

This venue looks so enjoyable! I absolutely cannot wait to try out the Archer's Gauntlet, and Fit as a Fiddle Violin. :smiley: Also, I adore the other items that are included especially the Community Grill! That reminded me a lot of Skyrim, too. The Lizard's Lament Fountain looks pretty cool as well! <3 All of this makes me delighted!

Also, thank you so much for the Knitter Nights! :) I love sweaters like these so I can't wait to try this attire out on my sims! :smiley: Perfect timing for the holidays!

Again, thank you for everything! You have always been a kind, helpful, and generous soul. <3

Happy Holidays. :)

1030702ld613qrdub.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Did you know that the people who made the Skyrim game were asked to make the game of thrones game but since they had been working on Skyrim they declined its funny when I found out this fact because my husband had said if the Skyrim people had made the game of thrones game it would have been amazing! We are a big Skyrim family here if I'm on the sims most likely my son and husband are playing Skyrim...or magic (cards game) ugh yes we are super dorks lol I have some Skyrim shirts (I changed the fabric) in my sims 3 studio! :) I hope you enjoy it do you have the world for it?? with the dragons eggs?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    NESChic wrote: »
    Did you know that the people who made the Skyrim game were asked to make the game of thrones game but since they had been working on Skyrim they declined its funny when I found out this fact because my husband had said if the Skyrim people had made the game of thrones game it would have been amazing! We are a big Skyrim family here if I'm on the sims most likely my son and husband are playing Skyrim...or magic (cards game) ugh yes we are super dorks lol I have some Skyrim shirts (I changed the fabric) in my sims 3 studio! :) I hope you enjoy it do you have the world for it?? with the dragons eggs?

Ohh no I didn't know that. :o Yeah, a Game of Thrones game would be pretty awesome. :smiley:

About the dragon eggs.. are you talking about Dragon Valley? Unfortunately I don't have that world yet. :/ Dragon Valley looks so much fun. I adore the buildings, and the atmosphere! Hopefully, they will have a discount on Dragon Valley standard around the holidays. :) I am sure I can make this venue work in another world though. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    it sure can work were every you want it to I was just wondering if you had dragon valley is it not one of the ones that can be gifted to you?

• Options
    it sure can work were every you want it to I was just wondering if you had dragon valley is it not one of the ones that can be gifted to you?

Unfortunately, Dragon Valley is a cash world. :/ I wish, or I would've already bought that world for myself! :D I wish all the worlds were SP worlds, that would make things so much easier. :p
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Franny wrote: »

Unfortunately, Dragon Valley is a cash world. :/ I wish, or I would've already bought that world for myself! :D I wish all the worlds were SP worlds, that would make things so much easier. :p

I second that @Franny!!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Wow, wow, wow THANK YOU for the Le Cinema Plumbob, @RosettasStoned! :scream: My gift to you seems tiny compared to your unexpected, and so generous gift to me! :o

This venue looks pretty spectacular! I adore the outside, and inside decor. It looks so regal.. I wonder if they serve popcorn? YUM I love me some popcorn, especially caramel popcorn. :p Ooooo, I cannot wait to try out of the Large as Life Movie Screen, and possibly put it in one of my sims' homes to see how it looks! I bet it is ginormous! :o Maybe I'll make an in home movie theater for them B) ... so many ideas! It looks like I can watch the movie with my sims, that's a cool feature! :smiley:

If you haven't done so already you should check out the Animals Abound Cascade thread that I tagged you in awhile back, so you can get some free goodies! I would be willing to help you out as much as I can since you have been so kind. :blush:

Thankyoudance.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Wow! That's awesome @Franny :star: I'm sure you already checked but if not, check your March 2013 compilation :smile: Have a great day hon <3

• Options
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Wow! That's awesome @Franny :star: I'm sure you already checked but if not, check your March 2013 compilation :smile: Have a great day hon <3

Yes, I got the March 2013 Compilation for free! :smiley: Thank you, and you have a great day as well! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Yay FREE!!! :p

• Options
    I wanted to say a HUGE thank you again, @Okblondee7, for gifting me Lucky Palms! That made my last day of school even sweeter! The Wishing Well that is included looks so much fun! By reading the gameplay section of this item, I cannot wait to try it out! I wanna make my sim kiss a frog, and also wanna see what happens when my sims have bad luck. :blush:

Looking at the pictures of the town from above reminds of when my family, and I flew to Las Vegas for my sister, and I's birthday a couple of summers ago. Seeing the city from the bird's eye view, you could see patches of grassy areas where parks, or some neighborhoods were then in some places it was a complete desert. :D It was funny, almost every home had a pool, I wonder why? :p The mountains, and canyons there were breathtaking though.

I cannot wait to explore this world! <3

ThankYou-Holly.gif

Perfect for Christmas time! ^^
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Franny, I am so glad you like it! You are welcome-again! <3

I used to live in Vegas. You're right. Gotta have a pool in the desert! :)

Edit: I LOVE your Thank You gif! So festive!
  • Options
    :o:o Awh, you are too @simgeek79, thank you SOOOO much for Aurora Skies! <3<3 This place looks so beautiful! :love: The hot air balloons that come along with it look pretty spectacular, too. Awww, I cannot wait to have one of my sims be proposed to in one of these, so sweet! Oh man, sims can travel the world in a hot air balloon? My sims will be so fancy. :D

I have been in a hot air balloon a couple of times before, and it's amazing how high up you can go. It also creates an incredible view. Of course, in the back of my mind I'm hoping nothing doesn't fly into our balloon, and cause a malfunction. There aren't any parachutes up there, so I guess you would be out of luck then. :D

Anyways, I love all of the rusty cabins, and wooded areas - pretty! The buildings look just as beautiful! Oh, and how can you forget how breathtaking the sky is? I have always wanted to see the Northern Lights in RL.. I hear it's unforgettable.

I am sure I will enjoy this Christmas present for a long time!
    thank.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    You are so welcome @Franny <3 Enjoy!

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Wow, what a beautiful thank you note @Franny !!! Congratulations on almost owning the store!
    So glad to hear the sets you're missing will show up on the DD for you. You truly deserve all of the gifts <3
    I wish you too, a very Happy New Year! :)<3