Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dawhh, thank you so much! ^_^

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @Ximph - Oooo, thank you so much for the True Romance Hairstyle! It looks so beautiful. :love: This is by far my favorite hairstyle that I own! :)
    Oh and welcome back to the forums. I hope you are doing well. :)

funny-bowing-owl-your-majesty-pics.jpg

TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @pinkieposh - Thank you friend for the Tot-sized 3 piece, and the Fruity Bikini Top! :smiley:<3 I love the bathing suit top, but I wish there was a bottom piece to match ,however, I don't think a bottom piece for this exists. :/ How is it going with owning the store? Do you have much stuff left?
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Teanias - Thank you so much for the Dad's Old Sweater (it reminds me of ugly Christmas sweaters :D), and the Woven Wonder! :)<3 Now my boys will be able to keep warm when they go outside in this chilly weather! Brrrrrr. :smiley:
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    @pinkieposh - Thank you friend for the Tot-sized 3 piece, and the Fruity Bikini Top! :smiley:<3 I love the bathing suit top, but I wish there was a bottom piece to match ,however, I don't think a bottom piece for this exists. :/ How is it going with owning the store? Do you have much stuff left?
    Surprisingly, I only have Gothique Library and 4 single CAS items on my list. And I am waiting to grab the Homecoming set on DD on 11/7 and I'm all good. super di duper di excited!!
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
    edited October 2015
    @mothersuperior2 - Hehe, thank you for the Inevitable Pain High Heels! Eek that sounds painful. :# When I first saw Anfoxxy's post I was like, "I must tell this person about the Animal Abounds Cascade glitch before it is too late!" I felt sort of like superwoman in a way. LOL :) Luckily I got there in time and now she has a ton of free stuff! That made my day. :) But of course I wouldn't have known all of this if it hadn't been for you, @simgeek79, and the cascade thread. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hope you carry on the good work! You're welcome by the way. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    That's awesome @Franny !!!!!! I'm so proud of you and you called me super simgeek I'm thinking we'll have to start calling you Fantastic Franny - keep spreading the word my friend :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    That's awesome @Franny !!!!!! I'm so proud of you and you called me super simgeek I'm thinking we'll have to start calling you Fantastic Franny - keep spreading the word my friend :)

"Fantastic Franny" I like it! ;) Actually I just told someone else about the Animal Abounds glitch because I noticed on her wishlist that she had quite a few items from not only the Animal Abounds set but Kids 2010, too. However, she hasn't responded back yet. Hopefully that will help her out. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Ximph - Thank you so much for the Lord and Lady Loveseat! :) I will definitely be using this if I build a castle themed room or house. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. <3

Puppies-vs-kittens.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @NESChic - I just wanted to thank you for the Pearl Draped Vintage! :) I wish there were more stylish clothes for the elders, but I guess there is enough :/ I really like the purple cardigan and necklace with the little bow. I think it looks very stylish! ;)

I hope you had a great day and thank you (again) for your kindness as always. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @ZeeGee966 - Awe, thank you so much for the Double Knit Sweater (Ooo I love this sweater!), Puttin' On The Glitz Vintage and The Accelerator. :smiley:<3 Since I am currently working on the Jet Set Elders, the Puttin' On The Glitz Vintage definitely helped with the CYS discount. Now it is down to 60 SP, :scream: but hopefully I can get it down a lower maybe even free! :)

Thanks (again) for your thoughtfulness and generosity. I hope you have a great day/night! :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    simgeek79 wrote: »

"Fantastic Franny" I like it! ;) Actually I just told someone else about the Animal Abounds glitch because I noticed on her wishlist that she had quite a few items from not only the Animal Abounds set but Kids 2010, too. However, she hasn't responded back yet. Hopefully that will help her out. :)

That's great!! Keep it up, hopefully the word keeps spreading :smiley:

@simgeek79 - Awe, thank you so much for the Countessa Vintage! :) Unfortunately, it only brought down my CYS discount to 40.. I thought for sure it would come up free since I already own 8 out of the 12 items. :/ But hey 40 SP is not a bad price. :)

Is there a way where I can calculate how much stuff I need to own in a set in order to make the set free?
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Franny - After reading your posts here, I just sent you two more items so maybe that will make it free or close enough? And before you say thank you, you're welcome. :3

Edit: I use Elianahere's Calculator but it won't tell you exactly how much stuff you need to own.
    edited October 2015
    @Reachsims - Awe that's so sweet of you to send me the Flute Forward Vintage, and Slip n' Slide Vintage! :smiley: Surprisingly it only brought it down to 15 SP :D, but I'll take that over 250 SP any day! :) Thank you guys so much for your help! <3

tumblr_md57hoFKy31rnhaboo1_500.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Reachsims - Awe that's so sweet of you to send me the Flute Forward Vintage, and Slip n' Slide Vintage! :smiley: Surprisingly it only brought it down to 15 SP :D, but I'll take that over 250 SP any day! :) Thank you guys so much for your help! <3

tumblr_md57hoFKy31rnhaboo1_500.jpg

Happy Saturday :smiley: I think I figured out why it didn't make much difference. I almost sent u the Flute Forward dress that Reach sent u but I knew that outfit wasn't from Jet Set Elders, it's from Fanciful Fashions. That's why it didn't alter your CYS there but do check FF to see what impact. Silly me though I didn't notice the shoes on your WL because I was busy scanning for outfits and not footwear.

As for tools to help you, if you're game and have some time go to my Weekly Sales thread and click on my spreadsheet link (not Trithones) There you'll find my spreadsheet that I put together that I used to track my progress when I was stalking the DD. This way you can monitor all your sets and see what you still have to get. I used to love settling down to my PC at night and updating it. That's when u see how one item can impact various sets and compilations. Anyway my spreadsheet has a few worksheets. The last one is the one I used to use to determine how many more points I needed my CYS to be in order to get a set free. I've tried to explain how it works on the spreadsheet so check it out and let me know what you think.

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited October 2015
    I completely forgot that one dress was not part of the Jetset Elders set so that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying @simgeek79. Sorry, I could not recommend your spreadsheet and worksheets but I was finished with what I wanted from the store a long time ago, when there were no tools, so I am not familiar with what you've come up with. LOL. I would have loved to have made use of these things. Thank you for creating them. :)
    @simgeek79 - Oooo I just checked out your spreadsheet, and it looks pretty awesome! :) Looks like you spent quite a bit of time on it.
    I will have to take a closer look at it later on. Thank you! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    No worries @Reachsims and truth be told I created them because the sight of the math formulas always made my eyes glaze over so I preferred to embed the formulas in a spreadsheet cell lol! Never really like math until I started DD stalking. Guess I needed to see /have a purpose to figure something out using a formula. Still don't know what a quadratic formula is used for :p

Yes @Franny I did spend a lot of time on it. In fact between it, the store, the forums, work and my 3 kids I had no time to actually play the game! Lol. Let me know if you have any questions :)

edited October 2015
    @MusicalRose21 - Ooo, thank you so much for the Happily Ever After - Forest Flowers Hairstyle! :) I have been wanting this for quite awhile now. It's really cute with the flower headband! <3

Your kindness and generosity is greatly appreciated, thank you. :) I hope you had a great day!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @AlphaFen - :scream: Thank you, thank you so much for the Olympian Physique venue!! I can't believe you shared your caption contest winnings with me! That is just the kindest thing. <3 It's funny because I was just looking at the DD spreadsheet to see when it was coming on DD so I could buy it, but now thanks to your generosity I don't have to. :) I have always enjoyed taking my sims to the gym every now and then. It looks like this venue has a pool? That's pretty awesome! Ahh, I can't wait to use this. :smiley:

thank-you-kitty-286x300.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @NESChic - You are such a rockstar! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Loving Seat and Prism Art Studio! <3 The architecture of it looks so cool! I love it. :smiley: I enjoy making art so I am excited that my sims will be able to make jewelry with the Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry Making Station as well as painting! :) The jewelry sims are able to create look so pretty especially the turquoise ones. Thank you so much for taking the time to buy this for me! You're kindness is more than words can express. <3 I hope you and your family are doing well!

ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    @Franny your so welcome I love this set my sim is level 10 lol

@NESChic - AH thank you so much for the Classic Gumball Machine!! :love: When I was child I used to love using these things! Mainly just to see the gumball come spiraling down. :D I think that was every child! ;) I am contemplating on whether not I should put this my child's room, LOL! The room has like a wonderland/whimesical theme, however, they may be the greatest idea! :p

Thanks again! I hope you had a great spooky ooky Halloween! :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEgsxWu8rjkQhGhn5trgdEphj3WRHoZ8zE4_ZNLn81U6Xl5cnv4g
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif