Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dawhh, thank you so much! ^_^

FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
A discussion to show my gratitude for those who have generously sent gifts to me.

@NESChic - Oh my goodness.. I just saw the notification that you sent me a gift! I am so excited to use my Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine. I wish you had a wish list or I would send you something back. :/ You are actually the first person to send me a gift and I am so grateful for that. :) Thank you oh so much. *hugs*

@debbycanty - Thank you so much for the gorgeous Pixie Bow! I love bows and I cannot wait to put it on my little sugar baby. o:) It really is the perfect accessory for every little girl. :) Again, thank you. *hugs*

@gnlovew - My first hairstyle! :) Thank you very much for gifting me the The Tiny Spike and the Spikey and Suave hairdos. They look like a typical boy hairstyles. :p If only you had a wish list so I can give you something in return! *hugs*

@Reachsims - Thank you for the Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer! I am really glad that I ran into your thread, because I have met some pretty awesome people like you! :) Now I'm ready to fry some delicious foods. :# *hugs*

@mothersuperior2 - The Bow Shoes you gifted me are just too cute! I can't wait to pair it with the Pixie Bow I was recently gifted. It will be a perfect match for my little sim diva. ;) Gracias! *hugs*

@AMofOz - Thank you kindly for gifting me the Swept Softy Hair, that was sweet of you! This was a nice "goodnight" treat. :) The Swept Softy Hair looks like a really cute hairdo for a young adult, or anybody really. I am curious to see how it looks on my sim. Again, thank you. *hugs*

@Ava_Rose86 - :o:o Awh, four gifts for me?? Thank you so much! This really helped me in completing the goth office set. :smiley: I really wasn't expecting this at all! How thoughtful of you. :) *hugs*

@simgeek79 - Even though I thanked you for my gifts in another thread, I wanted to say THANK YOU again for the playground items. You also helped me greatly in getting the Animal Abound cascade. Every simmer should take the advantage in the Animal Abound cascade, because you get loads of items for close to nothing. Thank you kindly. <3

@shayleajay - Ooo, thank you for the Gothique Relics item! Are trying to get gothic items, too? This will definitely help the price come down. Thanks.

@maria_loves_alex - I am honestly overwhelmed by the amount the gifts you just sent me! :o This is going to help me with the goth cascade discounts tremendously. Eeek, thank you! ❤️

@Karendrae - Thank you so much for giving me the 15 percent off discount code. That was very big-hearted of you to give others a chance to use the code. :)

@Ceea - Thank you for the playtime rug! The owl (I think) on the rug looks so lovable. *hug*
TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
I became an
"own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
If so, check out the following threads for more info
: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
Post edited by Franny on

Comments