Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dawhh, thank you so much! ^_^

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @fairygirl7 - The India Dreams Light looks so pretty. Thank you! :) This would look great in a little girl's room, because of the pinks and purples. <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Felicity1169 - Thanks for the Silk Chiffon Sari Top! That was very kind of you to send that gift to me. I don't why but I thought of watermelons when I looked at this top. :D I guess because of the mixed green and pink. :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Readalot1 - Thank you for the Knitted from Clouds Wall Textile and Jali Floor Lamp. Isn't the India inspired furniture gorgeous? :)

Yeah I started to be more involved in the forums around mid to late September, which I think was right after you took a break from the forums. Thanks again for the welcoming gifts! That was very kind and thoughtful of you. :)

I hope everything is going well in school. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @gnlovew - Thank you for The Dandy Lady and Ms. Tailor Topper! The Dandy Lady looks so pretty. I wish there were more of these kinds of hats! :)

Thank-you for thinking of me
    In such a kind hearted way,
    It was very thoughtful of you
    And it really made my day! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    @gnlovew - Thank you for The Dandy Lady and Ms. Tailor Topper! The Dandy Lady looks so pretty. I wish there were more of these kinds of hats! :)

Thank-you for thinking of me
    In such a kind hearted way,
    It was very thoughtful of you
    And it really made my day! <3

You're welcome! :smiley: What a cute and clever poem! :grin: I like those hats too. :grin:
    @scillakees - :open_mouth: Oh my I am totally surprised by all the gifts you just gave me! <3 Thank you for the Groo-vay Folk, Lucky Leather Length, Blown Away Hairstyle, Divine Future Fortune Teller's Outfit, Divine Future Fortune Teller's Dress, Dulcinea Guitar (I can't wait for my sims to jam out on this thing), Floral Updo (This is really cute), and last but not least the Mr. Tailored Topper. Wow!

I really appreciate you,
    Your helpful, giving ways,
    And how your generous heart
    Your unselfishness displays.

I thank you for your kindness,
    I will not soon forget;
    You’re one of the nicest people
    I have ever met.

:)<3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @scillakees - You have pleasantly surprised me once again! :smiley: This time with the Hidden Springs world! :open_mouth: It looks so beautiful. It reminds me when my family and I used to stay in a cabin in the mountains of Kentucky in the summertime. It was like wonderland being surrounded by trees and the various lakes and creeks.

I would put more worlds in my wish list, but I just thought that was a lot to ask of someone and I didn't want to come off as selfish or greedy. I am guessing you saw my post in the unofficial wish list thread. ;)

460792002ceb06b2b5060aca542ea0ff.jpg
    I want to tell you "Thank you,"
    But it doesn’t seem enough.
    Words don’t seem sufficient--
    "Blah, blah" and all that stuff.

Please know I have deep feelings
    About your generous act.
    I really appreciate you;
    You’re special, and that’s a fact!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited October 2015
    I love the Blah Blah and all that stuff. lol

It's not selfish or greedy. Sometimes it's just easier time wise to throw a big thing at someone rather than a bunch of little things. It just means you get skipped over by me for the next couple days. :'( I very much appreciate how you follow the Daily Deals and plan your purchases out. It saves everyone simpoints so there's more to go around for others. o:)

Just remember, Aurora skies is cheaper if the venue and world are bought separately. And the only way to get the toy shop is through Midnight Hollow Gold <3

edit. You're very welcome. I don't often post that, but I will always awesome your thank you post. :)
    @charlotteprice - Thank you for the Rising Sun Door and the Fortune Teller's Charmed Hairstyle. I love it all, especially the hairdo! <3

Thank you for the gift and your kindness.
    Thank you for being the person you are:
    kind and considerate,
    a generous and thoughtful giver.
    You are unselfish always,
    putting others before yourself,
    making me/us feel special and important.
    It is a privilege and a pleasure to know you!

Thank you. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @pinkieposh - Thank you for the R&R Vintage (very snazzie if I do say so myself), and the Jade Pagoda! :smiley: My day has been going pretty good - just been doing school related things so nothing exciting. :( Thanks for asking. :) I hope your day is going great as well!

photo-thankyou.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Hey @Franny love the cat. And thank you so much for the lovely gifts. Feels like exchanging gifts on Christmas. I was fun :smiley:
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
    @missy2311 - Thank you for the Japanese Wooden Lantern, and Pagoda Stool! This is going to help me a lot in eventually getting the Best of 2012 Compliation Set for free. :) Your thoughtfulness is more than words can say. <3

Thank%20you%20kitten.preview.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @chips46 - Thank you for the Fitted Suit Jacket (Ooo fancy.. I bet this would look good on my male sims), and the Quilted Vest! :smiley: It has been awhile since I have received men's clothing. :) Your generosity is greatly appreciated. <3

thank-you-dog-and-cat.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @LadyEmillye - Thank you for not only gifting me the Ravishing Roses dress, but for creating the awesome Black Friday Giveaway Countdown thread. It has been so much fun! :smiley:<3 I love this dress, and I can't wait to let my sims boogie in it. :D
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @PHOEBESMOM601 - OMG! Did you really just gift me the Delicious Indulgent Bakery? Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3 Doing so was really kind and thoughtful of you and really unexpected. :) I was just thinking about the bakery, "I can't wait for it to come on DD!" but now I don't have to wait all thanks to you! <3

I am so excited to use this in my town.. I am curious to see what baked goods they sell! It looks delicious. :smiley:

animals-hugging-24.jpg
    It was truly a magical moment for me
    The moment I opened your gift
    The thing I was searching for so long
    Now to me it did belong
    Oh you gave me so much of happiness
    With your special gift
    So I would like to say a wonderful thanks for it! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Ceea - Thank you so much for the Soothsayer's Seat Soother Chair! It looks like a fun chair to sit in. :D I was getting kind of lonely in that thread, haha. :)

Words fail me but you didn’t – thank you for all you’ve done. I wish I had the words to express my appreciation for your gift and kindness. Thanks so much for everything. *hug* <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    *hugs* it's my pleasure!
    edited October 2015
    @charlotteprice - Thank you so much for the Black Belt Chair, Ideal Emptiness Table, and the Red Dragon Loveseat! <3 You are too kind. :) I like wooden furniture so I loved the Black Belt Chair and Ideal Emptiness Table because of its wooden look. The Red Dragon Loveseat reminded me of oriental buffet restaurants, which I think was the point. :D

Thank you so much for sending me such lovely gifts on this wonderful day. Your gifts made today even more special! Thanks a ton again. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @Franny You're welcome. I like to play drive by gifter.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    @NESChic - I looooove the Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll, and Soothsayer's Crystal Ball! Thank you! <3<3 They look so coooool! :smiley: Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so this is perfect for me and my sims. >:) The voodoo doll reminds me of the ones in either The Sims or The Sims 2, either way I had so much fun with them.

212455285_55fc2580ac.jpg
    Thanking you
    For the kindness
    That lives inside your heart.
    You are a friend that’s treasured
    You are truly a work of art.

Your sincerity
    Shows in everything you do
    And people like me are thankful
    For wonderful people like you. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    so welcome I know I like them with my supernatural sims
    @anettesb - Aw, thank you for the Very V-Neck Sweater! <3 For some reason it reminds me of Harry Potter. :p This is perfect since it's getting a little chilly outside for my sims! :) I am glad you are back on the forums, and I hope you are doing well. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdvN28cTUGeRKvfgvXisPi9RTbS6DpY4y1e00_WUIg5yqwA1nh

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    your welcome

aww that picture just so cuddely

and it is getting chilly outside.... even in Denmark...

question you sims3 user name... do you ride?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    @anettesb - I used to ride horses. :( I was involved in a horse riding place I used to take horse riding lessons 2-3 a week. Every once in a while I would compete in a competition.

The main con of that place was that the age limit to take riding lesson was 18 years old. I started when I was around 16, but luckily they made an exception and let me take riding lessons until around 18 1/2 years old. Me being 20 right now, it has been about two years since I have been on a horse. :'(

Then I started college and have been busy since then. When I am not busy with school or anything I really want to start riding again.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    @anettesb - I used to ride horses. :( I was involved in a horse riding place I used to take horse riding lessons 2-3 a week. Every once in a while I would compete in a competition.

The main con of that place was that the age limit to take riding lesson was 18 years old. I started when I was around 16, but luckily they made an exception and let me take riding lessons until around 18 1/2 years old. Me being 20 right now, it has been about two years since I have been on a horse. :'(

Then I started college and have been busy since then. When I am not busy with school or anything I really want to start riding again.

aw sorry you can't get leasons any more...
    strange thing to have an age limit.

I hope you finde a place where you can ride soon...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳