Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited July 2017
    Three Founder children. Gen 2 (Kim, Tobias, Lisa)
    07-06-17_8-17-33_PM.png?width=750&height=424

Tobias playing game...er... being studious.
    07-06-17_9-12-48_PM.png?width=750&height=424

School project is a family project.
    07-14-17_4-07-37_PM.png?width=750&height=424

Lisa as child.
    07-14-17_5-07-16_PM.png?width=750&height=424

Kim as a teen. Workout is needed.
    07-14-17_7-00-52_PM.png?width=750&height=424

Tobias as teen.
    07-14-17_7-12-16_PM.png?width=750&height=424

Extra note: After about 6-8 days (I lost count) of looking for the right suspect (detective career) -- I have all clues listed -- I found the guilty party by chance. I grew frustrated (again) and arrested a young adult with black hair. When bringing them back to the station, they were there alright but I couldn't do a think about it. They were the chief of police. *head desks hard* And considering several of the clues did not fit her, well...I really hope they fix this extremely irritating bug because I'm fed up. I cheated her a promotion but ugh. Its not the same. Anyway, hope you like the mini update above. I'm itching for the next generation to grow up.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Extra picture of Tobias. He started doing this on his own. I had to take a screenshot. 07-14-17_8-27-54_PM.png

Shidaya is abducted.
    07-14-17_9-21-00_PM.png

Um...well.... I'll just let the picture tell the story. lol
    alien_pregnancy_-_Shidaya.png
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - Haha! Hey being organized is a good thing you know! And you know I can't wait to see more of Gareth in a suit!

@carlimact - You will want to be sure to pair your heir with a mate from the genepool that way we can compare genetics with each other. Everyone uses the same mates and that's part of the fun! Let me know if you need any suggestions on who to chose. You can also plop the mates in your game and let Regina choose one too. Some of us do that and it's really fun to see how your sims pick.

@Rawla - Uh oh poor Shidaya, I see some alien babies are on the horizon! The family sitting around doing projects never gets old I love seeing them bond that way. Have I mentioned that I really like the parenthood pack? I think Tobias is my favorite so far for sure.
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »
    [...]
    @Rawla - Uh oh poor Shidaya, I see some alien babies are on the horizon! The family sitting around doing projects never gets old I love seeing them bond that way. Have I mentioned that I really like the parenthood pack? I think Tobias is my favorite so far for sure.

Its funny you should say that Tobias is your favorite. He's mine too so far. :smiley: I really love the parenthood pack too.
  • Options
    Tobias loves his sisters.

07-14-17_10-09-02_PM.png?width=750&height=424
    07-14-17_10-19-07_PM.png?width=750&height=424
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @Ojenn I do have an idea for what to do. There is still one more guest room in that house :wink:
  • Options
    carlimact wrote: »
    @Ojenn I do have an idea for what to do. There is still one more guest room in that house :wink:

Hehe, sounds sneaky I like it! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve :wink:

@Rawla - More Tobias pictures! More I say! He seems so caring towards his family I think he will make a great father someday.
  • Options
    |Family Tree|

Things between Parker and his fiance, Halle are going great they always seem so happy together.
    89bb551d6c.jpg

They bond over food often while Halle betters herself as a chef at the local restaurant.
    dbb6b45fa7.jpg

With most of the Bradlee family in the same neighborhood, they get visits from his big sister often.
    43b43ef115.jpg

Her break up with Kayleigh has left her feeling pretty lonely.
    3daab36851.jpg

Every Sunday Raelyn invites the entire family over for a Funday.
    6fa1b52c0b.jpg

76be05f249.jpg

Afterall a little competitive gaming is good for the blood.
    318828ec2c.jpg

c42ad3eb78.jpg

So far the girls are the reigning foosball champs
    38ef7bdc4b.png

When they aren't working too hard Raelyn and Tate care for their little one, Brielle.
    635a12eb1f.jpg

She actually inherited her mother's dimples and she is quite the charmer
    52fc431cfc.jpg
  • Options
    @OJenn - More Tobias pictures? Okay, your wish is my command. lol

Tobias supported his big sister, Kim by going with her to the gym. He wanted to lift weights but she wanted to try the yoga class. But she didn't want to go alone. So he went with her. Then at the last second, she got cold feet and wanted to trade spots with him so she didn't have to be at the front of the class, so he got stuck in front with a girly-colored blanket. What he doesn't do for the love of his sister.
    07-14-17_10-22-53_PM.png

Speaking of love...um... Tobias! *facepalms* He met two of his future mates, and he had a little fun with one. Will she get pregnant as a teen? (I have a mod that allows it.)
    07-15-17_12-35-38_PM.png

Speaking of pregnancy, Shidaya gave birth to her abduction baby. Her name is Star Founder. (and is now a toddler who is independent)
    07-15-17_12-34-11_PM.png
  • Options
    @OJenn
    Brielle is soooooo cute!! I was busy placing my post together and didn't see your update until now. I love the knuckle bump picture too. :smiley:
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Rawla I like Tobias :) I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time with the Detective career. It's disappointing. It could have been a lot more fun! I still liked it though. Eeep! I can't wait to see the alien baby!!

@OJenn I really like seeing Halle and Parker together :) Did I mention I want Parker? :) I'm still heart broken for Savira :) I love the foos ball fist bump though! Hehe I always get a kick out of Ian's poor sportsmanship! AND OMG Brielle! She is soooo cute! I love her. She looks a lot like her daddy :)
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm finally back! It was only supposed to be a few days, but it has been 3 weeks now. I'm just about to start my third (out of 12) week of the semester and I think I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things. I haven't actually played my game since that last post. I managed to play for around an hour when the Fitness stuff pack was released, but I haven't been back to it since. But, I'm back now :)

@OJenn OMG, no wonder you've been struggling with Brandon! Hopefully the girls will have better luck with the next potentials.

OMG Tate is gorgeous! :love: Ooh Raelyn is making good choices! I'd stay too ;)

Its so good to see everyone happy :) It's going to be so sad to see Kamila go though.

Oh, Raelyn. I understand the need for closure, but it probably wasn't the best idea to see him again :(

Tate is so yummy! I'm so glad they're together. Omg Tate, you big romantic! *swoons* Raelyn is one lucky woman!

@Aehnyx I hope you're doing better. I tried reading the Baking books but it was just taking SO long and none of my sims seem to be able to read books for very long before the interaction times out, so they don't really get anywhere with reading.

Yay!!! I adore Richard so I'm really happy Risha is giving him a chance. I do love Risha, but I am LOVING Ron and Halle together! Ivan's still a good-looking elder! And Rue aged up really cute too! I love her cute little nose.

Have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday with your boyfriend.

@debjameswhite How weird!? Have you found any other sims that haven't been aging? I love how involved Lawrence is with the kids. He's such a great parent! I like that YA start getting the parenting skill even before they've had kids of their own. Luna and Hermione have been getting their skill leveled up just by giving advice to their siblings, which is cool. I LOVE Cameron and Hanna's wedding photos!!

I'm sort of glad that my adult sims aren't the only ones to autonomously watch the Kids Channel and get the "Bored" moodlet from it. Surely it's some kind of bug? Everyone looks beautiful all dressed up! And congratulations to the happy couple. Bring on the nooboos!

Happy birthday, Lawrence! Aaww! Lucky Evelyn is so cute or she would be in a lot of trouble. Oooh, that uniform sure fits nicely, Gareth ;)

Oh no! Lawrence!! :cry: omg. Thank god Gareth was there!

Atta boy Gareth! You show them who's boss! Seriously though, Detective really suits him! Hamiko is really cute!

I love how supportive Gareth and Hamiko are of each other. They are clearly meant for each other. Naaw! Congrats on the nooboo! I'm SO happy he/she has red hair :love: It looks like the boys had a wonderful weekend together. Congrats on Ivan! His hair looks like it could be brown or red, but I'm REALLY hoping for red!

@jazen It was so nice to see you pop in! I'm glad you're doing okay and maybe we'll see something from you soon?

@carlimact Of course Dalton was happy to be abducted by aliens. Naaw! He's such a good dad! Ahh! No! Not Dalton! Oooh! Malia is gorgeous!

I think Hazel is telling Malia that she is old now by sending her a fossil for her birthday :joy: Dalton wouldn't be himself if he didn't mess around with his colleagues! I'm going to be SO sad when he goes! Ah! No!! :cry: Poor Regina! The family will have to help each other through this tragic loss. I'm so sad! :(

Aaw, its so nice to see everyone starting to become their old selves again. I'm glad Seiji the weirdo is still around :joy: his pink hair always cracks me up!

@Heckstress17 Yay!!! Hudson and Hanna :love: Well, things cant be perfect all the time. They need to have their issues to learn and grow through together. I'm SO looking forward to seeing how their kids turn out. I think they're going to be gorgeous!

Yes! Party King and Queen is such a good idea!

@Francisca464 You tell her Rhea! I love Micah's shirt! Lol Ezra must've been like "quick! act casual!" :joy: I think Jasper and Lizzy would be so great together. Omg Emerald :joy: was it a continuous autonomous thing? I haven't had my sims do that yet :(

That Emerald is SUCH a handful! Lucky Rhea and Felicia retired because they'll need all the time they can get with this one! Poor Jasper :( he's so cute in the bathtub with his face mask on though :joy:

@Jadeleine Welcome to the challenge! You can post as much or as little as you want, as long as you're having fun :)

@JordanNicoleJJ Naaw! Your little family is so cute! Its so nice that Graham and Micah have such a special bond. Welcome baby Maddox!

Okay, I've mostly caught up now. I still have 3 more pages to read/comment on, but I need to get some work done so I'll come back to it later, and maybe even post something of my own :)
  • Options
    @JBAG521 Woot!! I'm so glad you're back!! Can't wait to see an update! I would think that the watching the kids channel should happen sometimes...but they don't always have to get bored and it happens way too often so hopefully they can dial it back a bit. Also I think it was @Francisca464 who told me that the service sims don't age and that there is a way to turn it on in MC Command. Which i did, but they still don't age. Oh well!
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I've missed you guys so much! I'm so sorry for just disappearing! It's been a very busy past few weeks for me. I apologize for not getting the chance to say goodbye before leaving for vacation. I've also been having some trouble with a chronic disease I have and haven't been feeling up to playing or posting. I'm doing a bit better now and hope I can get back into my simming routine really soon. My daughter went back to school Wednesday (year round school, she only had 4 weeks for summer) and coincidentally that's the day my husband's car decided to die. So we're in the process of buying a new one. He's been taking my car to work, which is a pain because I'm having to walk my daughter to and from school in the heat and of course it's been raining everyday right when I pick her up... Anyway, sorry for the life story. I just wanted to explain why I've been gone. I'm gonna take some time to read through all the update's I've missed and comment later tonight. I hope everyone's doing well! I haven't had the chance to read yet lol
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - Insightful, Like and Awesome buttons just won't do it. They need a 'hug' button because it sounds like you could use some. *hugs* Great hearing from you. Hang in there. <3
  • Options
    I've missed you guys so much! I'm so sorry for just disappearing! It's been a very busy past few weeks for me. I apologize for not getting the chance to say goodbye before leaving for vacation. I've also been having some trouble with a chronic disease I have and haven't been feeling up to playing or posting. I'm doing a bit better now and hope I can get back into my simming routine really soon. My daughter went back to school Wednesday (year round school, she only had 4 weeks for summer) and coincidentally that's the day my husband's car decided to die. So we're in the process of buying a new one. He's been taking my car to work, which is a pain because I'm having to walk my daughter to and from school in the heat and of course it's been raining everyday right when I pick her up... Anyway, sorry for the life story. I just wanted to explain why I've been gone. I'm gonna take some time to read through all the update's I've missed and comment later tonight. I hope everyone's doing well! I haven't had the chance to read yet lol

Oh my god I was so worried! I am just glad to see you stop by and check in. Oh wow sounds like things have been up and down for you. I hope you have fun on vacation with the family and I am glad to hear you are doing a bit better now. What kind of car did you husband have? Wishing you guys the best in finding a new one.
  • Options
    OH @Heckstress17 I'm so happy you checked in! I was really starting to get worried! I hope you had fun on vacation and I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for the life story! I would be so sad and stressed if you just vanished! <3<3
  • Options
    |Neighborhood Update|

So not long after Tate and Raelyn tied the note their little family grew. First, there was Brielle then came Kelli and now the couple is expecting another baby any day now.
    3a43982459.png

Brielle takes after her father and has a sprinkle of her mother in there with the dimples.
    7357e95c4b.jpg

She is very much a daddy's girl.
    654c434868.png

Tate's career as a secret agent has really been going well and he is so close to the top. (He joins the suit club with @debjameswhite Gareth)
    ce97c4738b.png

Brielle's room got a big girl makeover, her favorite colors are blue and purple.
    2118eea55f.jpg

5eeb0a0358.jpg

b8db226f9d.jpg

And little Kelli is very much attached to her mommy at all times.
    baa85da2b5.jpg

a974a2e139.jpg

While Savira was trying to pick up the pieces of her broken heart she ran into the one that got away, Charlotte Baehr.
    c1e5fd2412.jpg

Now that they were older the two hit it off and fell in love.
    9148f1630f.jpg

14d0d872a0.jpg

Luckily Charlotte is already good friends with Savira's little sister Raelyn so when they told the family everyone was happy.
    67621b0881.jpg
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hey guys,

sorry that I haven’t been online lately. There’s been a lot going on. We climbed the Mont Ventoux, I was busy with work, had surgery on an infected gall bladder, had to recover and so on.

I wish I could say I’m gonna start posting updates again soon, but unfortunately I have been suffering from severe panic attacks the last couple of days. It feels the same as 4 years ago when I fell into a rather deep depression. I worked hard to recover from that and I’m terrified I’ll become the same wreck again as I was back then. I’m trying my best to keep thinking I recovered back then, so this will be alright too, but my head and thoughts are nagging me with: ‘But will it this time?’

Well, I could keep ranting about this because I feel super frustrated and anxious and horrible, but I won't do that. I just hope to be back to my old self again soon.

I’ll probably be avoiding the forum too for a bit, although it pains me, but I’m triggered easily atm, the tiniest things make me cry or panic.

Feel free to send me messages and stuff, I'll always respond to those :smile: This message is copied from Tumblr because I didn't have the energy to type it all over again, I did personalize it a bit for you guys. Sorry for all the personal stuff. I just had to let you guys know what's going on.
  • Options
    @Ojenn So far I really love Brielle! She's so cute and she looks so sassy. She really does look a lot like her Daddy. I love the picture of him in his suit. It looks like you got him to smile for the camera! I also love how you redid her big girl room! I've been needing to do some of that but trying not to change anything because I love how you decorated it. I'm going to have to breakdown and do some changing though. Kellie looks like a little sweetie too. Awww it's sweet that Savira reconnected with Charlotte and it worked out this time :)

@Francisca464 <3<3 I know you're probably not going to see this but thank you for checking in. Take your time. We will all miss you but do what you need to do.
  • Options
    @Francisca464 Feel better my friend :hugs:

I have an update... or the one where I fix my booboo
    Chapter 20: Chemistry

Malia welcomed a new roommate, Pablo Hernandez.
    tumblr_inline_ot99rlv5eX1r1cgut_500.png

He was friendly and very handsome
    tumblr_inline_ot99y6ZMuc1r1cgut_500.png

The two got on pretty well
    tumblr_inline_ot9a06ZLtH1r1cgut_500.png

Malia wanted to play he piano at the club she worked at and was diligently practicing
    tumblr_inline_ot9a5t32JM1r1cgut_500.png

Malia and Pablo had instant chemistry and poor Chase was caught in the middle
    tumblr_inline_ot9aaxV2GR1r1cgut_500.png

Hazel came by for a visit
    “I didn’t know you were coming by”
    “Malcolm told me you moved out so I had to check your new place out”
    tumblr_inline_ot9ak1gJC21r1cgut_500.png

“So…tell me about the boys you’re living with?”
    “Sigh”
    tumblr_inline_ot9ap4wliW1r1cgut_500.png

It was then that Pablo returned home.
    “Is that one of them?”
    “Yeah. That’s Pablo.”
    “You sure are lucky, little sister”
    tumblr_inline_ot9as1mGgG1r1cgut_500.png

It was then that Hazel aged up right in Malia’s living room
    tumblr_inline_ot9att5Jhl1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo was a romantic man and wasn’t afraid to go after what he wanted
    tumblr_inline_ot9az2ZXri1r1cgut_500.png

“Malia, you look lovely today”
    “Oh! Thankyou Pablo”
    tumblr_inline_ot9b3pUIv01r1cgut_500.png

Pablo is so in love it’s ridiculous
    tumblr_inline_ot9b8jQXlF1r1cgut_500.png

They had a little movie date
    tumblr_inline_ot9bc3YYIb1r1cgut_500.png

“Chase! Down in front!”
    tumblr_inline_ot9bepBT9n1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo asked Malia out for a brunch date
    tumblr_inline_ot9bieR2xF1r1cgut_500.png

They were given a cozy booth on the lower level
    tumblr_inline_ot9bkyJm9W1r1cgut_500.png

“So…is the hostess always that rude?”
    “Haha. Always”
    tumblr_inline_ot9bohQMKs1r1cgut_500.png

The date went swimmingly
    tumblr_inline_ot9brmcGXb1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_ot9bsiBooY1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_ot9bud9M911r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    I only changed Pablo’s aspiration from Serial Romantic to Soulmate
    tumblr_inline_ot9ccyaMU51r1cgut_500.png

That old vampire really needs to evaluate his fashion choices
    tumblr_inline_ot9cezdGyR1r1cgut_500.png

YOUR EYES SIR
    tumblr_inline_ot9ci6HDX41r1cgut_500.png

Pablo and Malia were leaving when I spotted Hazel on a date! Good luck Hazel!
    tumblr_inline_ot9ckoyfUn1r1cgut_500.png

Malia made some ice cream for everyone and looked kinda sad about it
    tumblr_inline_ot9cm85Zip1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo is in the Writing career, btw
    tumblr_inline_ot9cneGNWj1r1cgut_400.png
  • Options
    @carlimact Pablo is a nice choice! I was always fond of him.
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 75: Good Bye Toddlers

Apparently in my world, Kellan Wolfe is irresistible. At least to Raelyn Bradlee who was flirting with him hardcore despite him being married to her sister Savira!
    wMiV7.png

It’s really hard when you don’t want something to happen and you have no control over the sims. Fortunately, Kellan was mortified.
    wMiVB.png

She was actually surprised when he reacted so negatively.
    wMiWa.png

Gareth decided to save his brother by distracting her. He ran off immediately. She did soon after as well.
    wMiWM.png

Back at home there is a lot of love in the house. Especially with 3 toddlers.
    wMiXj.png
    wMiXZ.png
    wMiYt.png

It was Gareth and Hamiko’s birthdays and despite not feeling well, Hamiko pulled herself together and they went out.
    wMj0D.png

Gareth is oblivious…that’s how well she did!
    wMj1g.png

They did have a great time though.
    wMj1K.png

They had fun blowing out their candles.
    wMj2c.png
    wMj2A.png

Instead of their usual cookie, they enjoyed a slice of cake.
    wMj36.png

Hamiko showed her appreciation.
    wMj4e.png

Gareth always has to take things over the top.
    wMj4x.png

I miss my dueling chefs.
    wMj4W.png

The wives were all here too…I’m not sure what they were doing.
    wMj5j.png

It was Reika’s big day!
    wMj5W.png

Turns out she’s quite a handful.
    wMjcz.png

She’s always willing to clean up…when she’s caught.
    wMjcV.png

She really loves chess and will play with anyone.
    wMjdF.png

She love loves the bars as well.
    wMjeA.png

Gareth really loves her.
    wMjf2.png

Even when she’s getting on his last nerve.
    wMjft.png

I was sad to get this notice about Logan. He was Greysen’s middle son.
    wMjfN.JPG

I had to check on his family.
    wMjgs.JPG

Then moments later his wife passed too.
    wMjgK.JPG

As a secret agent, Gareth is managing to balance his work/home life a lot better.
    wMjh7.png

Ivan is really a good kid. It makes me sad about his future traits.
    wMjhr.png

Reika on the other hand…
    wMjhT.png

Gareth was a little firmer this time which took her a bit aback.
    wMji9.png

He insisted she clean it up but the Nanny swooped in and did it for her.
    wMjix.png

Gareth explained that aside from it being creepy that she’s the same age she was when she was his father’s nanny, that she was preventing him from teaching his children valuable lessons and her services wouldn’t be needed, at least for a while.
    wMjiS.png

I’ve spent some time trying to get Ivan to play doctor but he’s just not into it. Reika on the other hand does it all on her own quite often.
    wMjjP.png

Her attitude has shifted a little and she’s being more helpful.
    wMjuH.png

Ivan has always been helper.
    wMjvv.png

Gareth loves playing chess with both his kids and developing their logic.
    wMjw2.png
    wMjww.png

Hamiko also enjoys it quite a bit. She’s waited a long time for someone to stimulate her genius.
    wMjwP.png

Lawrence and Kenza’s youngest child finally got married. I remember when I thought for sure Hope was the last.
    wMjxm.JPG

Then we got some sad news. Both Mira and her twin Kira passed away on the same day.
    wMjxJ.JPG

Both Ivan and Reika brought home projects and despite being exhausted, both Hamiko and Gareth helped out.
    wMjyf.png
    wMjyG.png

Lucas did not approve at all. I think it’s because he thought Mom and Dad forgot his birthday!
    wMjz3.png

Of course they hadn’t! He and Airi celebrated and now we have a house full of adorable children!
    wMjzx.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite Let's be real. I mostly picked him for his beautiful eyes. Pablo's great though since I barely had to do anything. True Love apparently. :wink:
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    @rawla I love tobias I think he adorable :),oh my the shaidaya baby is cute :)

@OJenn I haile and Parker their cute together love that blond omg cute. Oh my tobias... lol .
    and oh my tates daugther is super cute :) he is just a Suit type guy he just looks omg good in them. just like deb's garth.

@JBag521
    Hi dear it so nice to see you
    I had to to play catch up for while to

@carlimact hazel and pablo are adorable couple. can wait to see more.

@Heckstress17 HI Dear I hope you vac went well dear and I'm sorry you not feeling well, but we missed you and hope all gose well soon and you get to feeling better :) and *HUGS*.

@Francisca464 Oh francisca464 i wish you get well soon dear and Many *HUGS*

@carlimact hazel and Pablo are an adorable couple. I cant' wait to see more :)

Ment to comment sooner but got busy :) and love the updates I'm working on my next part :)
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/