Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ What a cutie little baby Micah aged up to. I like that they both have careers and Graham watching his competitors! The picture of Micah looking up at Daddy while she does what he does was so cute. Oh poor Lea! Pregnant again! Daddy and Micah dancing are so adorable. <crushes> Look how cute he is getting a kiss from his pregnant sweetie. He is really hot :) It's not just you! Awww sweet baby girl with her new brother!

@Aehnyx Awww have fun! We'll miss you!!

@Rawla <waves>

@Ojenn Awwwwwwww this was so nice to come home to! Especially since things have been so quiet the past few days! First let me go back a day though!

I can never believe when former love interests call for a date. Especially when they're married! I was so happy to see Tate show up after she had it out with Brandon. I'm so happy she made it official with Tate. I hadn't realized they hadn't already so I'm glad he didn't run off on her. Then, oh my gosh...he really is nice to look at! I love that Kamila helped him set up his proposal. Her dress is so pretty and he's so cute being nervous. Everything about it was wonderful and I was still afraid she might say no. I have never had that happen but I get worried every time! I can't wait to see them start on their life!
  • Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 66: Daily Life

Gareth is very into the survival thing and he’s been reading everything he can get his hands on.
    wxIL5.png

One day at work, his brother was actually someone who had witnessed a crime. He was upset.
    wxILv.png

That day, both Hamiko and Gareth were promoted again. They had to celebrate.
    wxILT.png

He serenaded her after they shared a kiss.
    wxIND.png

Back inside he was feeling pretty good.
    wxIOt.png

The next day he was ready for a fresh case.
    wxIOY.png

Instead, one of his co-workers passed away. Nothing criminal, just old age.
    wxIPz.png

Later he went to the new crime scene…and made a sandwich??? Pretty sure that’s not ok.
    wxIQI.png

Hamiko wanted to start training. She doesn’t want Gareth to leave her behind in that department!
    wxISf.png

She was very focused on his advice.
    wxITT.png

OK…not sure what happened here. This is one of Savanah’s boys. He was married but now his wife is just gone.
    wxIW0.JPG

I thought this was cute! Jade still lives with her sister and now her new little family!
    wxIWt.JPG
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Hi guys! I'm really sorry for going MIA. I've just had a lot going on, been a bit overwhelmed. I haven't had the time to play since my last update, but I've gotten caught up with all of yours and have time to comment. :) I'm actually surprised I'm not further behind. Guess I'm not the only one who's been slackin' lol!

@OJenn - Aw, I'm glad you like the backyard of the collab house. <3 And yes the restaurant Hanson was at is by Jenba.

Ew, Brandon calling Raelyn for a date while he's very much married is such a turn off. I was originally rooting for him too. Good thing Tate was nearby to brighten her day. The romance festival is a great date spot. I'm glad the romance guru was able to convince her not to lose Tate. Love that shot of then becoming official on the rose petals! Oh my goodness Raelyn's dress is beautiful! It's perfect for the occasion. Their table in the garden area is just a gorgeous. You got so many beautiful shots. I love the one of Tate holding his wine while Raelyn's standing up smiling at him.

@Jadeleine - Welcome to the challenge! I'm glad you found the time to show us your couples. I always wonder if there's lurkers playing along without posting. I love Maya and Angel!

@debjameswhite - Sorry for not helping out with the items the butler stole! I hope you've found where they go. Like I said I haven't loaded up my game so I haven't had a chance to look. I see the resemblance between Gareth and Robert Pattinson. It's the jaw and strong brows. I think it's funny you say that Jade hasn't gotten married in your game. That's no surprise :lol: the girl doesn't have a winning personality lol.

So much has happened in your game! I'm glad you showed the suspect description in your update. I've always wondered how the detective career works. Too bad there's a bug. Like you said, it's not like there hasn't been plenty of time for them to fix it. It's so nice to see that Gareth invited his family over for dinner too. Who can blame poor Hamiko for being overwhelmed. I had completely forgotten about Gareth's sister Emelia. You said you forget about the theater room. I forget about the room with the Foosball table. It was nice to see the boys playing in there. Love the picture of the parrots in the bedroom! And of course the hot tub pics, we all know those are my favs. I love what a bookworm Hamiko is, it's really cute. Gareth taking her out to celebrate her writing career was nice. I feel like she doesn't get out a lot, and as a stay at home Mom I know she enjoyed it lol. Gareth's boss has twins, how cute! I almost feel bad that he's gonna take his job. The family camping trip was a nice way to get the family together. I really love Granite Falls and can't wait to take Hanna and Hudson there in my game. The selfie of Gareth and his Grandpa is so dreamy :love: I'm glad Hamiko wasn't mad her husband missed her whole pregnancy while out on his camping trip lol can't say I would've been so understanding. Welcome baby Ivan! Lucky you he's just 1. Do you have a baby limit set this generation? lol

@JordanNicoleJJ - Welcome back! I'm looking forward to lots of updates! It's so fun using the same house as Jen and Deb. I think it's cool to see the subtle differences in our pictures because of our different styles too. :) I'm having fun with my party couple too. You inspired me! I usually hate the social aspirations, but seeing Graham and Lea having so much fun made me wanna let my sims live a little too.

Little Micah is so cute! She looks a lot like her Dad I think. I also love that her Grandparents are so involved. Daycare really is a lifesaver, glad that Graham and Lea have still been able to work on their careers. Too bad there's another baby on the way :lol: Risky woohoo is a killer. A gender reveal cake! How cute! Graham looks like a totally different guy in his "old age". Still handsome of course. Welcome baby Maddox! Reminds me of Angelina Jolie's son lol

@Aehnyx - Congrats on passing your drivers test! You're gonna be gone all summer! :cry: I'll miss you.

@carlimact - Dalton aged up nicely! He's a great mix, too bad about his insane trait lol

@Rawla - I was wondering where you'd gone! Hope you'll have an update soon. :smile:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 67: Family and Fundates

Working out has turned out to be something this couple enjoys doing together.
    wySiR.png

Corabella was so excited to meet her new grandson.
    wySji.png

Gareth’s still in awe too.
    wySjD.png

Game night still happens. Hamiko picked the wrong room to try and have a conversation in.
    wySjN.png

Cameron of course had to check on his new baby nephew.
    wySk9.png

He gave his twin a little one on one quality time in the den.
    wySko.png

Then they settled in for a game of Don’t Wake the Llama.
    wySkL.png
    wySlg.png

I’m trying hard to keep them involved with their families.
    wySlO.png

OK butler…Only I’m allowed to creep on my sims when they’re sleeping…
    wySm5.png

Gareth is brewing some home remedies to try the next time someone falls ill.
    wySmq.png

Once again the two went out to celebrate a promotion.
    wySmI.png

It’s funny that Gareth’s boss always shows up when they’re out having dinner.
    wySn0.png

This time they even had dessert.
    wySno.png

They were celebrating Hamiko’s promotion, but the next day Gareth’s boss warned him about rising through the ranks too quickly. Gareth thanked him for the warning but he has plans so this isn’t going to stop him.
    wySnF.JPG

He solved yet another case. This girl fit the clues to perfection.
    wySnX.png

I wonder if it’s a glitch like the internet told me or if you just have to get better for your clues to start matching now. We’ll see as time goes on.
    wySod.JPG

She was pretty smug so Gareth let her stew for a little bit pretending to ignore her.
    wySop.png

“Don’t you care about the victims?” She’s so young he’s hoping there’s a chance for her.
    wySoF.png

She had very little remorse and Gareth got aggressive with her. Telling her the horrors of what’s in store for her.
    wySoS.png
    wySp6.png

He had to chat with his boss after this one. It had been really taxing.
    wySpl.png

He went home with that promotion though. He’s now a Captain. His wife made him cookies and they took him out for a surprise celebration.
    wySpy.png

A lot of his family and co-workers were there. Really I think the police force looks for any excuse to celebrate.
    wySpQ.png
    wySqk.png

Gareth and 2 of his brothers introduced his boss to foos ball.
    wySqE.png

Ian was not understanding when he really sucked.
    wySqZ.png

Gareth and Cameron enjoyed teasing Ian about the loss too.
    wySrp.png

The next day it was back to work. I really like this work outfit and I’ll be sad when he promotes out of it!
    wySrN.png

He’s under a lot of pressure so when he got home hours after Hamiko did she offered him a foot rub.
    wySs9.png
    wySsq.png

See? I told you they would feel better! (She is not telling him she’s pregnant thank goodness!)
    wySsI.png

Then our little guy Ivan aged into a toddler!
    wySsX.png

Now it’s time for a little Fundate!

First we’ll start with Rose and Rory’s genetics since they aged up to teens while I wasn’t looking!

Rose
    wySwk.png

Rory – He would be my heir if he was eligible.
    wySwB.png

Little Evelyn also aged up into a sassy little girl.
    wyStw.JPG

Here you can see that Ivan is favoring his Dad in the looks department. His skin tone is a bit darker though thank goodness.
    wySua.JPG

Cameron’s little ones are children now as well.
    wySt9.JPG

This was distressing…Savannah and Wes have passed away from old age. Raphael is the only one of her kids to have had any of their own yet.
    wySur.JPG

Edan and Corabella lasted all this time. Her dad is one of the odd ones like Greysen who is still alive after all this time. None of them are standing next to their spouses so I color coded them!
    wySvE.JPG

Logan and his wife just aged up to elders. The toddler is Darnell they had him a little late in life :)
    wySv4.JPG

Malcolm had the same issue! His oldest are teens now and then they had twins again.
    wySvm.JPG

This is Bryan’s son Jeremy in the middle. I think he’s a pretty attractive sim.
    wySuB.JPG
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Sorry for not being around you guys, my husband and I had our wedding ceremony on the first (we've been married since December). But I am back in just enough time to sleep and head out for a cross-country honeymoon road trip! Needless to say, I won't be posting any updates or anything but I will try and respond. Also happy 4th everyone in the US!

@debjameswhite - You know I really love seeing Gareth at work, he has really grown on me. As you know I was/still am a fan of Cameron. Haha, that pic of Hamiko trying to be on the phone while the guys game...I imagine it to be a bit loud between the TV and all the guys. Maybe with the detective career as you get higher up, it gets better with clues and suspects?
  • Options
    @Ojenn - Awesome! Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon! <3

Here is the youngest: Lisa Founder (Sorry for the darkness of the pic)
    06-29-17_9-52-24_PM.png?width=751&height=424
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    |Mini Update|

In my last update, Tate and Raelyn got engaged!
    3bcf96b650.jpg

They planned for a small wedding with just family and friends down at the local wedding chapel.
    dfb4fa8e1a.jpg

Family friend Halle showed up a bit down in the dumps
    b33ad23578.jpg

But Raelyn took care of that right away, there would be no sad face on the big day!
    b536ff5a60.jpg

40340f8cc6.jpg

And now for some heavily edited wedding pictures
    6756cce867.jpg

56eb360cd9.jpg

71ef693a31.jpg

937aac2f15.jpg

664099a610.jpg

And with the wedding spam complete it was time to get to the reception hall.
    9b1112428f.jpg

Raelyn was the first to get on the dance floor.
    bc5a76ccd5.jpg

While Tate spent some time getting to know his new brother in-law
    bf62ab2b89.jpg

And Raelyn entertained the rest of their quests
    8b29a67de5.jpg
  • Options
    The eldest is finally a child. Kim Founder:

07-03-17_9-16-08_PM.png?width=750&height=424
  • Options
    I seem to be the thread spammer lately. I could be posting so much more but things are so quiet!

@Rawla I noticed you changed your avatar after your last comment. She's beautiful! As is your youngest Lisa. Oh child Kim is equally cute!

@OJenn How exciting to have an official ceremony and a road trip! I'm so happy for you <hugs> You're reminding me of an eloping sim...and then your person wanted an official event :) Congratulations!

I was thinking the same thing about the clues getting better as I get higher up. Especially as I got that one girl who matched all the clues. It seems she was the fluke though. Oh well!

Awww Halle, don't be sad at the wedding! I'm glad and not surprised Raelyn could turn her around. The pictures are awesome.

Well I had planned to do an update but that never ended up happening so take my happy comments instead! Happy 4th of July to my US friends :)
  • Options
    @everyone I'm lonely!!!!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 68: Chief Gareth

This update starts off with some dollhouse fun for father and son.
    wBsj5.png

Then of course it’s Mom who’s taking care of business!
    wBsjK.png

Despite being exhausted he was not happy about bed time.
    wBskw.png

Then it was movie time with some family. It must not have been very good because everyone was talking and Hamiko had her nose in a book.
    wBslL.png

The next morning Gareth spent some time with Ivan.
    wBsod.png

Lots of time.
    wBspZ.png

Mom too got to have some fun time with her son. They love the dollhouse.
    wBsrB.png

Then we had some interesting marriage notifications. First one of Lawrence’s sons.
    wBst2.JPG

This is Greysen’s son Logan’s daughter getting married.
    wBsvI.JPG

And his son.
    wBsx6.JPG

Jade finally got married right after I put Pablo with his son into the game! She apparently was just waiting for a stellar sim of her own.
    wBsyP.JPG

Also Daegan who is Tait’s twin married one of Wes Bradlee’s little sisters.
    wBszj.JPG

Meanwhile, back at home despite having a toddler these two are always making eyes at each other.
    wBszV.png

Hamiko’s mom passed away so Gareth and Hamiko took him out to dinner. Gareth really hadn’t had a chance to get to know his in-laws that well.
    wBsAP.png

They enjoyed the dinner.
    wBsB8.png

Everyone had a great time.
    wBsBw.png

Little Ivan is wild and he always makes a mess. Both parents have scolded him. I haven’t seen this before!
    wBtBC.png

Oh…and then the first of Lawrence’s baby mamas died! I’m on to the next generation but still unwilling to give them all up!
    wBtBX.JPG

Gareth is an adorably attentive dad.
    wBtCE.png

I was annoyed not to have gotten rid of my plumbob here but I’m still showing the pic cause they’re so cute!
    wBtD0.png

They had barely gotten to sleep when Ivan came in after having a nightmare. Daddy made it all better.
    wBtFM.png

The next morning Hamiko was feeling really sad.
    wBtIh.png

They’d been trying for another baby with no luck.
    wBtJh.png

Gareth did his best to cheer her up.
    wBtJV.png

It worked.
    wBtLA.png

However the little guy got sad.
    wBtMV.png

Mom ran away leaving Dad to deal with it!
    wBtNr.png

Somehow though, she was conned into bath time.
    wBtO1.png

Later, Gareth and Hamiko have some of their best “conversations” here.
    wBtOW.png
    wBtPA.png

He was called away suddenly when he received a call about a crime at a familiar location.
    wBtQV.png

He was afraid of what he was going to find at his grandfather’s old home where Uncle Logan lived!
    wBtRl.png

Luckily no one in his family was hurt or involved. He brought in his suspect fast!
    wBtWb.png
    wBtWR.png
    wBtXr.png
    wBtY0.png

He turns back into his happy self when he gets his confession.
    wBtYJ.png

And this day earned him a promotion!
    wBu0B.JPG

Arriving back at home, little Ivan was outside waiting and Gareth rewarded him with some play time!
    wBtZM.png
    wBu18.png
    wBu2a.png

Then his boss called wanting to celebrate. Turns out Gareth didn’t steal his job! He was an elder now and wanted to retire!
    wBu2x.JPG

Happy man.
    wBu4q.png

Friends and family always happy to celebrate!
    wBu4Q.png
    wBu5D.png
    wBubs.png
    wBuc1.png

The next day, Hamiko and Gareth spent the day together watching movies…and other things.
    wBueg.png

And more happy news about Lawrence’s kids getting married!
    wBuew.JPG
    wBueD.JPG

Then I got this notification and realized Mira’s eldest sister became an elder last?
    wBuf1.JPG

It prompted me to head to household management to check on things! She did manage to have a nooboo with Pablo before aging up! Hooray! It looks like she’s saying “HA HA Fooled you!”
    wBufT.JPG
  • Options
    You people are killing me <3
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 69: Almost Heirs

This post is not about Evelyn, but she’s cute, so here she is talking to mom.
    wBv6X.png

After discovering that Jade had a baby and knowing I wanted Rose to meet Anthony and Kalvin, I shifted over to Lawrence’s household to wrap up some loose ends. Jade’s not home, but we really don’t mind.
    wBv7v.png

Pablo and Lawrence got on really well.
    wBv8a.png

When Jade did come home she was really angry.
    wBv8W.png

It was her hot headed little sister her helped her cool down.
    wBv9k.png

Lawrence looks on with pride. He knows what it took for Mira to get this far.
    wBv9H.png

At home Rose was having a teen mood swing. Lawrence reassured her she’d be OK.
    wBvaa.png

Rose had met Pablo’s sons Anthony and Kalvin. Kalvin apparently was the son of his former wife who had passed away so no real relation, but Pablo loved him dearly. When Anthony asked her out she did not say no.
    wBvaC.png

Funny that his dad and step-mom just happened to be having dinner inside at the same place.
    wBvb6.png

They were shy at first spending more time on their phones than talking, but by the end of the night they had a nice friendship started.
    wBvbz.png

You may have noticed in a previous update I mentioned that Wes and Savannah Bradlee had passed away. At the funeral, Kellan met some of Wes’s family from out of town. After the services he asked the beautiful Savira Bradlee if she wanted to grab a cup of coffee.
    wBvc5.png

She was very focused on everything he said.
    wBvcE.png

The feeling was quite mutual.
    wBvd6.png

They had a whirlwind romance and soon they were eloping. The only one present was Savira’s little sister Raelyn.
    wBvdI.png

Despite being a very small ceremony, everything was beautiful.
    wBve3.png
    wBves.png
    wBveP.png
    wBvfd.png

They ended up with a honeymoon baby…or two.
    wBvfr.JPG
    wBvfL.png

Definitely Lawrence’s son.
    wBvhd.png
    wBvhy.JPG
  • Options
    Awesome awesome awesome! I love these updates! <3
  • Options
    I seem to be the thread spammer lately. I could be posting so much more but things are so quiet!

@Rawla I noticed you changed your avatar after your last comment. She's beautiful! As is your youngest Lisa. Oh child Kim is equally cute!

I'm doing something I haven't even dared to try for a few years, from Sims 3 days. I've entered modeling contest with her. Wow, do I have a lot to learn / re-learn. Most of the entries so far don't even look like the same game. lol They are very fascinating though. :smiley: Lately though I've been sleep-deprived and sick, with crazy life. So, not much Sims lately. Sorry for not commenting properly on the updates. I do love them.
  • Options
    @Rawla I'll take it! I'm so starved for comments and updates in this thread. I love all your stories so much :) The modeling challenge sounds fun though! Where is the challenge? Is it on the sims forums?
  • Options
    This is the challenge that inspired my current avatar. *hugs* Life will settle for others and you won't be alone anymore. Hang in there. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15879192#Comment_15879192
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Sorry still honeymooning here I won't even be able to play until maybe Sunday. We are making the trip back across the country now. My husband surprised me by taking me to the Hoover Dam...next up is the Grand Canyon!! I'm so excited.

As for your updates, it nice to see you enjoying your beautiful family and the Bradlees too! It makes me sad that Savannah and Wes are gone. The wedding was so beautiful and I wish them the best!! And you are totally not spamming the thread. I love seeing Gareth working through his career so quickly. And he looks great in that uniform :wink: little Ivan is so adorable.
  • Options
    Rawla wrote: »
    The eldest is finally a child. Kim Founder:

07-03-17_9-16-08_PM.png?width=750&height=424

She is so cute omg!!!!
  • Options
    @Ojenn haha you are the only one excused from my whining!! I'm hoping that you have an awesome time. It sounds like you are!! Have so much fun :)
  • Options
    Shidaya wrote a citation when a citizen attacked her unprovoked. I was shocked. Before that, she spent all but less than two hours searching for the proper suspect ALL day. She must have asked no less than ten people about the suspect. No success. Only one text-answer popped up saying they'd never seen them, so I chose that one to arrest (after 4 days of looking). False arrest, and the promotion she would have gotten, she did not get. Bugged game. grrr So when she got home, I used MCCC and gave her that promotion myself. I hope they fix that soon. Its a fun career but so very bugged in so many ways. Its sad. Anyway, here she is in a tussle.

07-06-17_6-52-51_PM.png?width=750&height=424

When she returned home, I immediately got a notification that her 2nd born grew up. What? I didn't even get the notice that he was going to. So he is very sad. Here is Tobias Founder.

07-06-17_7-03-31_PM.png?width=750&height=424
  • Options
    @Rawla So doing the detective career with Gareth I did a little research into the various bugs. #1 always make sure you get all the clues. #2 the suspect is always on the lot but doesn't always fit the description (like only once did it match). Sometimes it's pretty close. Ask a bunch of people and you can usually just tell which one it is. Luckily they're always there and they don't leave. I agree though it's a real pain in the butt and the expansion has been out for so long you think they would have fixed it! It was still fun though and I'm glad I did it! Awww look at Tobias! He's a little cutie :)
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 70: Only One

While I was off making sure my almost heirs had bright futures, things in the Wolfe house moved on. Gareth and Hamiko welcome another single birth! This time it was a daughter who they named Reika.
    wCFgI.png

Gareth was going on another boys’ camping trip but he made time to play with Ivan first.
    wCFh6.png

Also, “Make sure you’re nice to Mommy while I’m gone. Make sure you say please and thank you.”
    wCFhs.png

Side Note: What the heck is going on in my town?
    wCFhS.png

Anyways, I cannot be unhappy with these Wolfe men.
    wCFic.JPG

They got to their cabin late and the youngest men went right to bed.
    wCFiI.png

Gareth walks around like he owns the world 90% of the time.
    wCFj7.png

He was really glad to get to spend some time with his dad.
    wCFjC.png

He told a great story and no one caught on fire this trip!
    wCFjU.png
    Sadly the vacation had to end and he was back at work. Unfortunately, the computers don’t fix themselves.
    wCFkH.png

Now that he’s chief, he won’t go on as many cases, but he had to wrap this last one up.
    wCFla.png

His suspect was very distressed, but eventually confessed.
    wCFls.png

When the weekend came Gareth and Hamiko threw a party. The main focus was to check on the elders in their life. Greysen and Lawrence are both going to outlive their children I think.
    wCFm4.png
    wCFmy.png
  • Options

@debjameswhite

She has all the clues.

Female
    Teen
    Red hair
    wearing blouse
    wearing jeans
    Self-assured

I have seen guilty citizens react differently than others, when questioned about suspect, but nothing. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the tips.

As for your own update, I think your townies are trying a new fashion statement. LOL And the wolfe men, wowza! Great photo! Gareth is awesome. Congrats on his career progress. Wow! And its a very good thing that no one caught fire on the camping trip. lol I loved your update. :smiley:
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    I have an update!
    Chapter 18: Regina

Regina and Malcolm had a rare moment of peace
    tumblr_inline_oskkvkELc21r1cgut_500.png

It had come to Regina’s attention that there was no actual food in the fridge. She was quick to rectify it.
    tumblr_inline_oskkz3rHws1r1cgut_500.png

That moment when there’s only one toilet in the house and you’re forced to use a bush
    tumblr_inline_oskl2bmmGQ1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was embarrassed that she had to stoop so low
    tumblr_inline_oskl47ee351r1cgut_500.png

When Hazel called, Malia told her all about her plights
    tumblr_inline_oskl5vd41B1r1cgut_500.png

Regina was hoping to catch a cowplant
    tumblr_inline_oskl7v56nr1r1cgut_500.png

Then something eerie happened
    tumblr_inline_oskl97l2zA1r1cgut_500.png

Regina wasn’t actually expecting Dalton’s ghost to show up but he did
    tumblr_inline_osklc7RxzM1r1cgut_500.png

They had a good walk down memory lane but Regina couldn’t help but wonder if her time was coming
    tumblr_inline_osklfxUjRo1r1cgut_500.png

Malia had her friend Zack over and Regina entrusted Malcolm as chaperone
    tumblr_inline_osklhoWh4j1r1cgut_500.png

By the look on his face, I doubt he’ll ever return
    tumblr_inline_oskljdBdEr1r1cgut_500.png

Regina decided to retire
    tumblr_inline_osklkqE7Xf1r1cgut_500.png

Her retirement fund seems pretty good
    tumblr_inline_oskm02NjgC1r1cgut_400.png

No one can stop her
    tumblr_inline_oskm2ggtri1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm decided to pursue the Administration field
    tumblr_inline_oskm4nYO6s1r1cgut_500.png

Pretty sure Malia’s friend, Kaitlyn, thinks Regina is a drunk
    tumblr_inline_oskm63JhS11r1cgut_500.png

Malia had some school woes
    tumblr_inline_oskm9pGcNi1r1cgut_500.png

Regina told that school teaches important things and she should stick with it
    tumblr_inline_oskmaunuBE1r1cgut_500.png

They went to the romance festival and Malcolm asked the guru about his romantic future
    tumblr_inline_oskm8dzMPs1r1cgut_500.png

Well…that was rough
    tumblr_inline_oskmc4EPhi1r1cgut_400.png

Regina was about to make Malia’s birthday cake when she decided to die. Almost like how Dalton almost died on Regina’s.
    tumblr_inline_oskmg5sb2a1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm pleaded with Grim to let his mother live.
    tumblr_inline_oskmik406o1r1cgut_500.png

Grim is amazingly merciful with this family
    tumblr_inline_oskmjvHKnx1r1cgut_500.png

Malia got to finally blow out her candles
    tumblr_inline_oskmlrGMRy1r1cgut_500.png

Malia is a beauty
    tumblr_inline_oskmrqpatH1r1cgut_500.png

It is then that Regina allowed herself to die
    tumblr_inline_oskmtwjBwR1r1cgut_500.png

Grim returned to reunite the separated couple
    tumblr_inline_oskmvqJYRc1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    Seiji is the new Eliza
    tumblr_inline_oskmwcWaE81r1cgut_400.png

Malcolm looks so much like Dalton it’s ridiculous
    tumblr_inline_oskmxv6VVb1r1cgut_500.png

With Don’s recent passing, I am concerned Hazel is just going to marry some old man
    tumblr_inline_oskmz6vJtZ1r1cgut_500.png

Kaitlyn is just another victim of my CC cleaning
    tumblr_inline_oskn1dWvMf1r1cgut_500.png
  • Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 71: Decisions

Gareth received an odd call with a job offer that he’s not sure about. While he thinks it over, he’s spending some vacation time with Ivan teaching him things little boys need to know.
    wES7n.png

While Ivan plays with his tablet, Gareth reads one of his nature books.
    wES8f.png

Meanwhile, Kellan and Savira had their twins.
    wES8A.JPG

Ivan is getting smarter and smarter every day.
    wEScE.png

Gareth is also working on fixing some things up around the house.
    wESBY.png

I thought this was interesting. All 3 of the potential mates fathers died at the same exact time. Mehdi Baehr was Caris’s father and she’s already passed. J Huntington is Corabella’s father and she has just a few days left, and finally Jonah Jackson also passed. I’m not sure where Kenza is on the list. I don’t ever see her anymore.
    wESMA.JPG

Oh and sweet Hanna and Cameron had a baby girl.
    wESMX.JPG

Gareth discovered a little nook where he can relax and read outside. He’s wondering why he never went out here before!
    wESNI.png

He can’t believe how fast his baby girl is growing up.
    wESPu.png

Before he knew it, she was a toddler! Mommy’s hair and Daddy’s eyes.
    wESR3.png

Here is Savira, Raelyn and Kellan with their new twins.
    wESSo.JPG

Hanna and Cameron with their new little nooboo.
    wET1P.JPG

Really love this little family and this is how I want to keep it!
    wET2h.JPG

Unfortunately in life you don’t always get what you want. After her father passed, Corabella wasn’t doing very well and Edan’s health was failing. To keep them safe, Gareth and Hamiko had them move in. They look pretty excited!
    wET3B.png
    wEUxw.JPG
  • Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 72: OOOPS

Even knowing how happy Lawrence is now, I still get mad when I see this. This is a loving old couple now though.
    wFoC4.png

Gareth was completely oblivious to the tantrum that was going on behind him.
    wFoFP.png

He totally made it up to her though!
    wFoGh.png

Edan…really? Do you have to be in the middle of my touching father daughter shot??
    wFoGF.png

Edan still plays with toys. He’s at this toy box more than the actual children.
    wFoH4.png

So yeah. I forgot to be careful. Me too Hamiko…me too.
    wFoHC.png

She tried to be upbeat about it when she told Gareth.
    wFoHV.png

It didn’t work. His poor head.
    wFoIl.png

Reika loves doing flash cards with her Mommy.
    wFoIO.png
    wFoJ7.png

Hotdogs are yummy especially when you eat on the sofa!
    wFoJF.png

I was so excited when Gareth went here to read.
    wFoKd.png

Gareth’s having a chat with his step-father, but it looks like Hamiko is having some thoughts of her own.
    wFoKE.png

Edan’s not sure he really wants to be here right now.
    wFoKX.png

This got awkward fast!
    wFoLg.png
    wFoLI.png

Well, everyone knew this was going to happen soon but it was still hard.
    wFoM2.png
    wFoMk.png

They had a few rough days.
    wFoMV.png

Hamiko received a big promotion and they had a big party to celebrate.
    wFoNr.png

Corabella decided to go out for dinner. The wait staff thought it was a little odd when she ordered for two.
    wFoNG.png

She really misses Edan.
    wFoO6.png

Bryan’s husband Rachid noticed her as he was leaving. He didn’t say anything, but when he got home he called Gareth.
    wFoOt.png

Gareth went to get his mom, and he reassured her that everything was going to be OK.
    wFoOY.png

When he got back home, he couldn’t believe how close it was to their due date…or how large his tiny wife had become.
    wFoPg.png

Well…there was a reason.
    wFoPw.png

Once at the hospital, everyone was calm and the doctor was competent.
    wFoPZ.png

Beautiful little girl Airi.
    wFoQn.png

And yes…I pushed my luck too far. Handsome little boy named Lucas.
    wFoQR.png

Grandma is very happy to be there and to have something to take her mind off her loss.
    wFoRh.png

In other news…these two look like terrors! Kellan and Savira’s boys.
    wFoRC.png