Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member

@yunanesca - Thank you! I like Tobias too.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Francisca464 - Nothing is ever to personal for this thread you guys are like my little virtual family! With that being said take some time for yourself, I can say from personal experience that it definitely helps in the long run.

@carlimact - Ohhh the lovely Pablo! He definitely is easy on the eyes! Can't wait to see where things go between those two.

@debjameswhite - Aww no more toddlers. And don't feel attached to anything in the house I figured we'd have to change things as the kids aged up. I like the little bar area you have set up in that open space upstairs. It's nice to see Gareth with his kids it seems like the Secret Agent career really is good for family time.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Ojenn I'm glad you liked the little bar area. I just redid the rooms to a boys' room and a girls' room.

So the patch notes said the pink bikini that girls wear when they were showering was now fixed, but mine is still there.

It also said that kleptos won't put what they steal into the inventory anymore. That's too bad. I was really grateful I didn't lose the portraits of Lawrence and Greysen. That would have been heart breaking!
    I've started branching out and reading other threads...I feel sad.
    I've started branching out and reading other threads...I feel sad.

Aww Deb, dont be sad! I read other threads often usually just lurking and not commenting on them really. I am working on a update right now though :smile:
    |Family Tree| Not updated yet

So I started to work on putting up family portraits around the house since I am obsessed with photo walls.
    cb93e42ee0.jpg

A few more are downstairs and I am hoping to try another attempt at a big family picture again once the girls age up.
    361a2e62df.jpg

Speaking of little one Kelli, the youngest has been running her poor mama ragged.
    5b97864f0e.jpg

Did I mention she is a little more of a mamma's girl
    fb96fb52eb.jpg

She is also a fussy toddler too but she kind of runs things around here
    56471b3b10.png

But she always manages to tucker herself out eventually, usually in a mess of her own making.
    09b6a817d5.jpg

When they can manage it they always try and take some time away for just the two of them.
    3dffad9c62.png

And Raelyn always stays up a little later to greet Tate when he comes home from work
    e4d25ae1bc.jpg

Poor thing is usually in a bad mood when he does arrive but his wife knows how to make it better
    cc9febd767.jpg

And a good soaking bath always helps to ease tension built up from a long days work.
    19f94c91b7.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Awesome update @OJenn . The picture of the little one laying on her momma's chest on the couch is my absolute favorite. So adorable and endearing. :smile:
    edited July 2017
    Thanks @Rawla

Here is a mini update of some home improvements that I have been working on. You guys have seen Brielle's room makeover.
    A few more photos were added to the walls in the house to make things feel homier
    5286c83bf0.jpg

And the empty space after the stairs got filled in and is now a nice little reading nook and general hang spot
    fa50015f99.jpg

I was really inspired by @Heckstress17 's landscaping and decided to make this space more green. Added some greenery to the lattice work aboe too.
    41fd8f26b3.jpg

With little Kelli aging up so beautifully it was also time to makeover her bedroom.
    f285116599.jpg

9f0b2cf931.jpg

f5f97c6ef6.jpg

3f3d3bded5.jpg

And the entertainment room got a face lift as well!
    b0c510b03d.jpg

c3c9482f26.jpg
    @OJenn You seriously sent me to my happy place last night and I basked in it for so long I didn't do comments! I love your family portraits. I wish I wasn't so conflicted about CC. One day I want it and the next day I'm refusing to use it. Or I think I like something then I think it looks fake. You always have really nice CC. I'm frustrated with some lights I have that I like but they're no working and I don't know what they are in my folder so I'm not sure how to fix them. Anyways! Your house is looking stunning and I love the poses you have with the kids. I love Raelyn laying with little Kellie. It's so cute. I always love when they crash. It just reminded me of that one pic where Lawrence was crashed with one of his boys...I have no idea which one it was! Tate really is a handsome guy...he definitely belongs in the suit club!

And then! You were nice enough to give me a second update! I love the reading nook. It's a great use of that space! I also love what you did with the outdoor space on the second floor. Looks great! Love Love Love!!! <3 Thank you!

So last night I started reading a Simlit called Dust to Dust by @CitizenErased14 I stayed up way past my bedtime cause I couldn't stop reading it. I really am enjoying it! I miss everyone here though so much :) I've also been stalking the Writer's Lounge. Haven't posted anything there but just kinda reading what they say. I guess I'm addicted!!! :)
    @debjameswhite Aww you should totally pop in and just say hello! Citizen is a really good friend of mine and she writes such great stories, you won't be disappointed at all!

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ahhh @debjameswhite thank you so much for reading my story! I'm thrillled you are enjoying it :heart: And yes, feel free to say hello in the lounge any time!

Thank you again for reading :heart: And don't be afraid to leave a comment/share some thoughts (but only if you feel so inclined!)

Done hijacking your thread, Jenn! :innocent::kissing_heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    |Family Tree|

Brielle is such a sweet girl and she loves the outdoors, even though she doesn't have the trait for it. I always find her out in the backyard just admiring her surrounding.
    ed077358cc.jpg

But every once in a while she ventures inside to eat some of her mom's yummy cooking and hang out with the family.
    319be4b95d.jpg

cb876de12f.jpg

She and her younger sister Kelly get along pretty great. They both have the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
    d1dbe4a4f1.jpg

Raelyn still gets the occasional visitors stopping by like her little brother.
    c4fd57b5e5.jpg

Parker loves coming over to now that he has become a full blown Detective he has a bit more time on his hands. And he knows how much his sister loves hearing about life with his new wife.
    9c638bd9b0.jpg

09fb75dee4.jpg

It wasn't long before Kelli brought home a school project.
    dbc05aba3f.jpg

Tate was more than willing to give his little girl some help with her explosive assignment.
    136f3a66be.jpg

Time seemed to fly by and pretty soon there were birthdays just around the corner.
    460cc342a0.png

And just before her big day, Brielle completed her aspiration.
    ce295d0b09.png

There was also another surprise cooking in the house too!!
    b604dfa63a.jpg

How has she been hiding this thing?!?! Nevertheless, Rae is happy for another baby.
    8083b0cd01.jpg

Brielle blew out her candles happily and entered the next phase of life.
    03d55c91f9.jpg

Before her makeover
    469a16b640.png

And after
    25e359756f.png

• MerwhosMerwhos Posts: 46 Member
    @OJenn the pictures you take are so pretty! I love the filter you use over your pictures, kind of make them look sort of nostalgic? This question must have been answered before but do you use photoshop to edit your pictures? What psd/actions do you use?

I love that you gave Brielle flare pants, it suits her surprisingly well!
    Merwhos wrote: »
    @OJenn the pictures you take are so pretty! I love the filter you use over your pictures, kind of make them look sort of nostalgic? This question must have been answered before but do you use photoshop to edit your pictures? What psd/actions do you use?

I love that you gave Brielle flare pants, it suits her surprisingly well!

Thanks @Merwhos I use a program called Reshade and download presets that I load into the game to give it that look. I dont use photoshop anymore.
    @OJenn I really like Brielle a lot. I have a character in another story named Brielle and she made me remember her so that helped too! hehe I love her happy pictures though. I love all the hugging pictures and I love that Parker comes to see his sister. You're pics are so gorgeous and I am super excited about that baby bump! I am also really happy you have a teen! I thought I was getting too far ahead!! Why sims? Why do you even make those hideous pants? She looks much better in her make over!

uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 76: Family Life

Reika and Airi are very interesting children and I can’t wait to see how they age up.
    wQCw5.png

Lawrence taught his kids well. I love when Gareth always makes time to play with his kids.
    wQCwC.png

Random discreet shot I found humorous. Gareth went to take a bath upstairs only to find his wife was in the chosen tub. He proceeded to walk through the entire house completely naked to the tub the furthest away.
    wQCxe.png

After the fun and games though, he had to talk to Lucas about making messes.
    wQCxQ.png

Then he watched as Lucas cleaned the mess up.
    wQCyf.png

Reika is going through a mean streak. She’s a scary mean.
    wQCyx.png

Gareth managed to catch her in the act though.
    wQCzc.png

Happily she was very willing to apologize.
    wQCzF.png

This is a bright bunch of kids.
    wQCAl.png

Hamiko switched jobs again so she had a rare morning at home with her husband.
    wQCAR.png

I love this bathroom and I love this guy so I couldn’t resist this pic!
    wQCBB.png

Later one of Gareth’s brothers called to hang out. The entire family ended up going.
    wQCBS.png

When they got home the twins did their homework right away. Guys…It’s Friday!
    wQCCd.png

When it was done, they had some fun outside.
    wQCCy.png

No Gareth…I’m sorry but no.
    wQCD3.JPG

Oh and my immortal townies finally started aging! I have to say, I will miss Blaze Smiley…he’s my favorite!
    wQCDF.png

The family went out to get a bite to eat. They saw Jade out with her family and that reminded Gareth he should check on his dad to see how he’s doing since losing Mira. Unfortunately he and Greysen were both out.
    wQCEp.png
    wQCEG.png
    wQCG6.png
    So I just realized that I had no sim with a medium skin tone listed for generation 4 so I added the beautiful Alana and you can find her link on the main page.
    01.jpg

@debjameswhite - I really do like the look of Reika and Airi. I can kind of see a lot of their mother in them. And Gareth playing dolls with his kids reminds me so much of his dad. OH MY GOD! I remember you telling me about Gareth running out naked and it's even more hilarious to see him smiling in the picture. My kids always make a mess outside by the monkey bars too...
    What is Gareth's parenting skill at now? He really seems like a good father too. I love seeing the kids in the outside area upstairs. Seems like the bigger the family gets that is where they go. What is Hamiko's current job now? It is nice to see her getting some time with Gareth too. Oh wow, Gareth wants another baby? How many kids are in the house now...four?
    I uploaded Cameron's kids, Jeremy, Emelia, and Lawrence's last 3 with Mira. Jeremy was downloaded 5 times almost immediately! Anyways, if anyone wants them they're out there!
    @OJenn Oh Alana is very pretty! I like her a lot...I can't believe that's our next generation! Gareth playing in the dollhouse reminds me of Lawrence too. What I like is that Hamiko is in it as often as he is and no one is destroying it all the time. Gareth has maxed the parenting skill. Hamiko isn't far behind. She's a high 8. Hamiko is doing the Social Media career. I wanted to send her back to writing but she can only be a journalist now it seems. Let me suggest to anyone never to take that track. It's way too much work. I wanted to make her an author but it's not a choice anymore. There are 4 kids in the house and I do have a real problem with that kind of want...but I'm holding strong! No more kids!
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I feel horrible! I'm sorry I wasn't able to comment the last time I popped in. With my daughter back at school, life is slowing down and I'm getting back into my old routine. Which means I finally get my simming/posting/interacting time with all of you! I've honestly been so down about not getting to be here with you guys. I'm really happy to sit down with my laptop, for what feels like the first time in ages, and get caught up with everything. I'm gonna update my game and mods tonight so I can play and have an update to post early this week. :) I just spent 2 hours reading and commenting and noticed that there's so many of us who are MIA and it breaks my heart to see sweet @debjameswhite and @OJenn keeping the thread alive. @Tellex @JordanNicoleJJ @JBAG521 and @Meeshelby and anyone else I forgot, come back!! :(

@debjameswhite - I'm so sad to see you down about the thread being so slow. If the tables were turned, and it was you who had just disappeared, I would be devastated. I feel so terrible about it. I'm back now though! I just spent the last hour or so reading all of the updates I missed, and tonight I'm gonna play for the first time in what feels like forever. Now I gotta catch up to you and Jenn ;)

My comments are gonna be all over the place, long, and riddled with typos. Forgive me! I loved how you mentioned you'd miss Gareth's work outfit with the rolled sleeves when he promotes out of it. It's one of my favorite uniforms in the game too. I loved seeing the genetics comparisons for Rory and Rose! I think of them as my babies too lol Rory is so handsome. Have you uploaded them? I loved the picture of Gareth and Ivan playing with the dollhouse. Definitely reminded me of Lawrence and his dollhouse obsession. I'm super happy for Jade finally settling down in your game to non other then Pablo Hernandez. It was really fortunate how she had a baby with him right before becoming an elder, I wonder how he looks now? It was nice to see you check in on Mira, Lawrence and adorable little Evelyn. No surprise that Jade came home angry lol! Good for Rose making friends with Anthony, those Hernandez men sure are lookers :wink: Aw! Kellan married Savira! That's so awesome. I was so sad to see Hamiko didn't get pregnant when they were trying for baby # 2, but you got some really great shots of her and Gareth being down about it. :joy: Gareth throwing his work papers in the air in frustration cracks me up. He's done really well in his career. You've really made me wanna do that one next. Congrats on the birth of little Reika! You're so lucky to have a single birth and it to be a girl! Your parties with the family always look so fun and full of life. Mine are always boring and everyone wanders to different rooms. What's your secret? It's a tad annoying to see Edan and Corabelle still together, but at least their affair seemed to be rooted in love and not just lust. Reika has her Mom's brown hair and Dad's eyes! Gareth's reaction to Hamiko's unplanned pregnancy is similar to mine :lol: 1 boy and 1 girl was so perfect! Aw RIP Edan. His ghostly date with Corabelle was so sweet though, especially him coloring on the placemat like nothing's wrong in the world. Hi Airi and Lucas. Somehow I knew it'd be twins, I'm sure you knew it too lol! But hey, now you've got 2 of each gender to pick from. Even if they did age up to look just like their older siblings, I'm sure their genetics will vary when they become teens. Ian's comment about the party his Mom died at had me dying :joy: "Well, that party could have gone better, huh?" I loved the pictures of Gareth and his Dad playing chess in the backyard. Raelyn flirting with Kellan was too funny :lol: All the Wolfe men are just too irresistible. Good for him turning her down though, it must not have been easy, she looked really adorable. Reika's such a handful :joy: I love her already. (I also love all the pictures of the family in the backyard!!!) Aw, Mira and Kira both died on the same day? That's kinda bitter sweet.

@OJenn - We did have a lot of fun on our vacation, thank you! I see you had an equally exciting summer, with your road trip honeymoon :smiley: Raelyn and Tate's wedding was beautiful! I loved the way you edited the pics, they felt so whimsical. I was very happy to see Halle pop up! Congrats on completing Raelyn's aspiration and her pregnancy! Loved your bun in the over comment while Raelyn was getting help in the kitchen from her Mom. Too cute! Kamila accomplished so much in her life! :weary: I'm so sad to see her go. She was a great sim. I loved your update to show what was going on with Parker Vincent. His military career and dating Halle made me so happy! I love that story. Those pictures of them hugging in front of the house were so touching. Also love that hair on Halle :wink: It's disappointing to see that things aren't working out so well in Savira's love life, especially since Kayleigh is such a cutie. Seeing Raelyn and Tate holding game day at their place with Halle and Parker was a great update. You captured some really cute facial expressions. Look at how cute Brielle is! She's a spitting image of her Father. I loved the pics of them together. Her made over room is really cute too. I'm a big fan of all the purple and turquoise since those are my favorite colors. Baby Kelli is such a cutie. Aw! Charlotte and Savira finally got together. I was rooting for them. I love the photo wall you put together. And Kelli aged up adorably! She seems to be a better mix then her sister. I love your update to the room with the bar. I may just have to do that same. Also I love seeing Parker show up in your updates :wink: I'm so surprised at how Brielle aged up! I actually think she looks more like her Mom now.

@yunanesca - Good to see an update from you, even if I am terribly late commenting on it. Loved the first shots of Pristine and Preston helping each other get ready. I know it was a sad occasion but they both looked really lovely. You got a beautiful shot of them together and the family portrait in the background. I love the story with the vampires at the cemetery! Also the whole lot and all of the pictures looked really awesome. All of their poses were really cool, did you make them? Do Pristine and Preston have to deal with the vampires everytime they visit their parents graves? I'm interested to see more!

@Rawla - I love your founders children! They all have this very unique look that I hope will be passed on for at least a few generations. You finally have a sim impregnated by aliens! How exciting! Welcome little Star, what a fitting name. I wonder if she'll be as cute as Tobias :wink:

@JBAG521 - I've been MIA too, no worries. I hope you can get back to playing and updating too.

@Francisca464 - I messaged you on here and on tumblr :heart:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited July 2017
    @Heckstress17 <3 Welcome back :)
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 77: Wolfe Clan is BIG

Now that the Wolfe kids are getting older, Gareth really loves playing games with them.
    wT7VV.png

I always show my Wolfe boys’ softer side…playing dolls with their kids, but Hamiko loves it just as much.
    wT7Wv.png

They love eating in the living room. At least they’re together.
    wT7Ye.png

Hamiko found this kids adventure movie a little bit heart touching.
    wT7YG.png

Gareth tends to work later in the day, so sometimes when his kids are in school and Hamiko’s at work his Dad and Grandfather will come by.
    wT7ZC.png

Greysen shared a bit of shocking news about someone in the family.
    wT80a.png

Gareth had actually been working on some music in his spare time and he shared it with Greysen and Lawrence who are both music lovers.
    wT80S.png

Then they watched a movie and their reactions were cracking me up.
    wT81p.png
    wT81S.png

Gareth has always loved his garden. He just took a renewed interest though. There are some plants he’s heard of but never tried to grow so he’s going to give it a shot!
    wT95Q.png

@Heckstress This is Jade and Pablo’s little guy Tatum. He was being a little mean to Airi when he came over.
    wT96j.png

So Lucas gave it right back to him. “You can’t pick on my sister…that’s my job.”
    wT97f.png

Sometimes when Gareth meets up with his family the only thing I think to snap is him hugging. Most of the time when I do that I don’t bother sharing but I can’t resist this one.
    wT97Q.png

So whenever one of my Wolfe children marries someone from the Lawrence family (from my Willow Creek days) I get excited! Lee who is Logan’s son married Rhea Lawrence and she is super pretty!
    wT98W.JPG

Logan’s son and wife are now expecting their first child too.
    wT99r.JPG

Once again the kids brought home some school projects.
    wT9ap.png

Reika got distracted so Dad stepped in when he got home from work to help her stay focused.
    wT9aT.png

When Ivan was done with his, he helped his little sister Airi with hers.
    wT9bt.png

I love when every once in a while I have a generation of kids who do not need to be told to do their homework.
    wT9c7.png

Lawrence called and decided to take the kids out to the park.
    wT9cK.png

Then he just left them…senile I guess.
    wT9dA.png

Hamiko had to give Airi a lecture about mess making. Apparently I didn’t get any pictures, but time outs have been happening.
    wT9eJ.png

For work Hamiko had to go meet some people in the art district. A lot of the Wolfe clan was there. First we saw Kellan playing his violin.
    wT9g8.png

Later Gareth ran into Greysen. He couldn’t stop looking at this painting so I bought it for him.
    wT9hf.png

Then we saw Lawrence playing his violin.
    wT9i1.png

After that, Greysen and Hamiko went out for dinner and saw his brother Tait and his wife dining as well.
    wT9it.png
    wT9jd.png

Emilia and her husband Wendell were there too.
    wT9jF.png

Tait must miss his brother cause he followed them to their table.
    wT9ls.png

Finally Ian and his wife showed up. I guess this is what happens when you live in a small town and have 14 siblings.
    wT9m7.png

The guys ran into each other and were hugging it out!
    wT9mK.png

So I was poking around and realized my little Hope got married to Kelvin Dewey.
    wT9ny.JPG

This made me realize I had never done her genetics. So here they are.
    wT9om.png

And little Evelyn aged up as well so here she is the last of Lawrence’s little ones finally grown up.
    wT9oI.png
    edited July 2017
    @Debjameswhite - I really think Evelyn looks a lot like her mom just with her dad's eye color. Not really sure where Hope's lips come from after looking at both her parents. I love all the shots of the family running into each other when they are out. Oh, I don't think I have ever done a time out before usually, the kids straighten up after a good talking to. I think all of the kids are going to be A students if they aren't already. I just love everyone's reactions to watching movies and all the interaction that you can do while watching one. I still giggle at sims shushing other sims.

|Family Tree|

In my spare time I have been wandering around Oasis Springs and I stumbled across some little-hidden gems I wanted to share with you guys.
    f47bb61c79.jpg

First off there is a drive-in movie that plays Godzilla all the time. I accidentally stumbled across this in camera mod and thought it was super cute.
    81ba966544.jpg

And the town of Oasis Springs reminds me a great deal of the area outside of Las Vegas with the wind turbines in the distance.
    fab27b6d74.jpg

Behind the movie theater is a diner and near that is what I can only assume to be the Oasis International Airport (or at least a puddle jumper airport so maybe a regional one?)
    12cca44279.jpg

When I did finally manage to stop exploring my current neighborhood I found Raelyn painting away in the office space she shares with Tate.
    e21be92d82.jpg

Her belly is growing and her oldest child, Brielle has taken an interest in the baby that her mom is carrying.
    367c2f96c3.jpg

But it's not all fun and games in the Maddox house and these two are a great team at keeping things going.
    be5a0a973b.jpg

And of course it was not too long until Raelyn was in labor and her water broke. Tate started to panic but he had already been through this twice
    7ed7e6f8b0.jpg

Stress relief? Get this woman to the hospital man!!
    f0b96f7d68.jpg

Dr. Ginger was on the job and ready to deliver the baby!
    ac5f16056b.jpg

Meanwhile, Tate found a nice spot to observe...and continue to panic out of earshot of his wife.
    84fdce960d.jpg

They had twin boys.
    30e5a941e9.jpg

Zion
    3a3b77ce69.png

And Colten
    0a057d6f1d.png
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @debjameswhite - Thank you! It's nice to be back :) I love all the pics of the family in backyard, and I see you're still growing the UFO plants. Is that Blaze Smiley?? Did Gareth steal him from his Dad lol? It was nice to see the 3 heirs hanging out and doing guy stuff. It's still crazy to me that Greysen looks younger then his son. Thank you for showing me Jade and Pablo's son. Is it wrong that I love he was being mean? It's just so fitting lol. Sorry Airi! It cracks me up how she's still making messes all the time. Hope is so beautiful! I downloaded her before my little hiatus and I'm still waiting for my sims to bump into her. And I love Evelyn too. She does take mostly after her mother, love those blue eyes though.

@OJenn - I haven't had much time to explore Oasis Springs so I loved the pics of all these little hidden gems. I agree the shot with the turbines in the background reminds me of Vegas too. Oh my goodness Zion and Colten are adorable!! Such precious little faces.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @OJenn Oh I love all your pics of Oasis Springs. I've never thought to do that and everything looks so nice. I can't help wondering how I could miss the movie theater...it's so cool. I remember when I was in Lawrence's house sometimes I would see a train going by in the distance. That always gives me an odd nostalgic but sad feeling. They do in real life too and I'm not really sure why. Brielle is so cute looking up at her mama while she feels the belly. It's nice to see Tate and Raelyn working together to keep the house in working order. The labor pictures always crack me up. Poor sim dads forever put into the panic mode. Those boys are adorable though! Man I love their eyes!! Where did you get toddler eyelashes? and do you have child eyelashes too?

@Heckstress17 That is Blaze Smiley! I love him...but i just got a notification it's going to be his birthday. In MC Command Center I enabled them aging cause it's just weird on the other hand, I'd like Blaze to be around forever. I did save him though. So maybe some day I'll do something fun with him. I really love Hope too and she rolled the most perfect traits. She's really just a beautiful perfect sim...almost too perfect!

uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 78: Happy

Gareth’s recent trip to the art district inspired him to get out his old easel. He’s also thinking one of his children might be inspired as well considering how painting has run in the family.
    wTZsh.png

The kids (Me) just discovered that there is a park right across the street with a jungle gym. We’re all very excited! Hamiko really is a kid it turns out. She loves playing with her kids. Her new job is perfect, she gets home when they do.
    wTZtf.png

Lucas is going through a picky eater phase. He does not like this sandwich…he still ate it though.
    wTZtU.png

His mom is very understanding of the phase. “Let’s find you something you like.”
    wTZun.png

I was sad to see Jade passed away. Her husband remarried almost immediately and then she aged up to an elder. Poor Pablo but I kinda snickered about that.
    wTZuM.JPG

Gareth reminded me of Greysen here.
    wTZvs.png

He’s really enjoying life.
    wTZw2.png

I think he was shocked however when he discovered little Airi in her bear costume.
    wTZwF.png

He spends a lot of long nights researching criminals online.
    wTZzU.png

He and Hamiko went to the spice festival with Ian and his wife. I wasn’t sure what happened here, but they’re so sweet.
    wTZAx.png

I started to realize here when I saw Ian’s wife, that something odd was going on. She was wearing a ton of accessories.
    wTZB7.png

I snapped this picture of Rory later…this is not one of his outfits so I couldn’t even fix it!
    wTZBt.png

And here’s Elise. I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t like it :( Oh but this is Rose’s relationship bar – I have an almost heir update for her next but look at her relationship with Gareth and Ian’s sister! Wow I wonder why they don’t like each other!!
    wTZBG.JPG

So Hamiko was feeling a little flirty just before Gareth had his brothers over. It’s the only explanation I can think of for what happened!
    wTZI4.png

I looked down and just happened to catch that she was about to flirt with Kellan! I went to her and saw she was thinking pretty hardcore about her brother-in-law. Everyone loves Kellan I guess! I sent her to bed…I am not having it this generation!
    wTZID.JPG

So they introduced the boys to game night. Lucas was game but Ivan wanted nothing to do with it. He’s a loner, and having to socialize made him really angry.
    wTZJ0.png
    wTZJi.png
    wTZJV.png

Finally Gareth let him off the hook and he made his escape.
    wTZKm.png

The next day Hamiko and Gareth went to his sister Alicia’s birthday party.
    wTZKW.png

I always like seeing who sims invite to parties when I don’t have control.
    wTZLz.png

As soon as Alicia blew out the candles, Russel her twin grabbed a slice. I guess he didn’t want to blow out candles too!
    wTZLS.png

The siblings all had a really great time.
    wTZMl.png

Gareth had to leave the party early for work but his dedication paid off.
    wTZMv.JPG

He came home in a new fancy suit that I’ve seen on another hot red head @Ojenn
    wTZMR.png

Of course his wife was there to congratulate him.
    wTZNO.png

He’s a happy happy man.
    wTZOl.png