Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I was hoping to see some worlds rebuilt, but it is mostly about generations. should be called building generations
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited August 2017
    Evalen wrote: »
    I was hoping to see some worlds rebuilt, but it is mostly about generations. should be called building generations

@Evalen - Ah yes, generations or genetic comparisons are definitely a key part of this challenge. And it is encouraged that participants share their sim's day to day lives. There are however rebuilt lots that get showcased here in the forums but after 200+ pages they get a bit buried since we are a friendly and social bunch :smile: The challenge gets it name from the fact that everyone who participates starts with an empty worlds and fills it up with houses and families as stated on the main page under the rules.

Rebuilding encompasses more than a physical house, lives can be rebuilt too.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    OJenn wrote: »

@Evalen - Ah yes, generations or genetic comparisons are definitely a key part of this challenge. And it is encouraged that participants share their sim's day to day lives. There are however rebuilt lots that get showcased here in the forums but after 200+ pages they get a bit buried since we are a friendly and social bunch :smile: The challenge gets it name from the fact that everyone who participates starts with an empty worlds and fills it up with houses and families as stated on the main page under the rules.

yea, I get it, thanks for cleaning this up. I guess I was expecting to see newly rebuild worlds.
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »

yea, I get it, thanks for cleaning this up. I guess I was expecting to see newly rebuild worlds.

This is a bit harder to do in The Sims 4 (the thread got placed in the wrong section of the forums for one). Best you can do in TS4 is build new lots and place in the worlds given to you. Which is what we do here.
  • Options
    |Family Tree|

Since the twins are older now I took the time to check up on the rest of the neighborhood. Halle and Parker have three kids now!
    30b2db90ae.png

And apparently Charlotte was a lot older than I thought, she passed away leaving Savira by herself now.
    3bac9f6d1f.png

So far here is the neighborhood - two additional lots were added in another neighborhood but I think I might tear those down and rework it a bit.
    6b6d3c93f7.jpg

Kelli has been really working on her aspiration lately, listening to great music.
    ee77a7af99.jpg

As well as rocking out with her mom (singing is sadly not apart of the musical aspiration)
    ccbd2b8a3b.jpg

The girls have started to gravitate towards their mother now that they are older.
    f360a8648f.jpg

Raelyn has successfully taught her girls responsibility and all of them are good friends now
    39306f6880.jpg

7cd1f8a6db.jpg

Since adding a pool to the town I figured Tate has really been wanting to check it out
    8b847df684.jpg

I think he is enjoying getting out of the house with the family - it's rare that he has a day off since switching careers.
    fcaa2192e5.jpg

4879d278b1.jpg

The twins each had their own objectives at the pool. Colten, of course, wanted to make friends
    ecd25a1117.jpg

His twin Zion, however, was more focused on his music
    618b4504eb.jpg

Colten met one of the potential mates, Elle Perdue
    9130c7929a.jpg

Tate kind of ruined the moment by diving in right between them but Elle was a good sport about it.
    9a67cc09b6.jpg

Upon arriving back home Brielle became a young adult
    5a959b8787.jpg

She is in the running to become the next heir...maybe
    2ae48e1498.jpg
  • Options
    @SimGuruDrake - This thread got lost in the forum restructure and mistakenly was placed under Sims 3, can we please move this to the Sims 4 area?
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    did we get thrown in the wrong section again @OJenn
    I love the twins so adorable :) and brie is pretty she got more of a mix of her dad and mom but more her dad I think :) I can't wait to see more :) Hmm where is every one ?
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    yunanesca wrote: »
    did we get thrown in the wrong section again @OJenn
    I love the twins so adorable :) and brie is pretty she got more of a mix of her dad and mom but more her dad I think :) I can't wait to see more :) Hmm where is every one ?

Yeah, we did back when the forums were getting worked on. Just haven't been moved to the right spot yet :neutral:
    I know @debjameswhite is on a reading binge atm as she stumbled across some pretty great stories. And traveling for work. Not sure what everyone else is up to.
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited August 2017
    Guess who's back! :sunglasses: We left July 5th and returned August 7th, so...33 days?! We saw everything from mountains to ocean, ancient forests to barren wastelands, dormant volcanoes to ice age flood plains... 6500 miles later my poor car needs a new windshield, an oil change, and most importantly--WASHED :lol: If anyone wants to see pics, PM me, and I'll link you to the photo album! :)

I haven't had time to catch up on the thread (though it doesn't look like I have too much to catch up on...where is everyone? :disappointed: ) or play since I got home, but I do have pics from before I left, so here's an update before I run off to play ~

In the last update, oops baby Micah got an even-bigger-oops baby brother, Maddox. She loves her baby bro--it's like having a built in best friend!
    4-1.png

Well...most of the time. She's growing up fast and becoming more independent every day; she'll be a child soon and doesn't have time for all of that toddler nonsense!
    4-2.png

But daddy does! He's got all the time in the world for animal crackers, hide-and-seek, and silly faces. Seriously, this guy is Dad of the Year.
    4-3.png

...and Athlete of the Year. And Hottie of the Year. Best. Sim. Ever.
    4-4.png

Micah is SUCH a daddy's girl. She wants to do everything he does and be everywhere he is--she throws a temper tantrum every time he leaves her sight.
    4-5.png

...but toys help ease the pain ;)
    4-6.png

Becoming the team's MVP hasn't changed Graham at all--he's a family man through and through. If anything, he's spending less time at the gym these days...keeping up with two toddlers is a work out in and of itself :lol:
    4-8.png

Even if it means sacrificing time with his bros, he spends as much time with his kids as possible, knowing they'll be off to school and busy with their own little lives soon. Who would've guessed the gorgeous party boy would turn out to be such a great father?
    4-9.png

And just like that, Micah's birthday had arrived...and so did her love of cake. You can almost see the hearts in her eyes :joy:
    4-12.png

Micah--"Wait, is this gonna hurt?"
    Maddox--"Only one way to find out!"
    4-13.png

Welcome to childhood, Micah Hartman! Still first and foremost a daddy's girl, she gained the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and the Music Lover trait.
    4-14.png

And she made some new friends...sorta. They may not be the best influences...but they sure are cute ;D @Heckstress17
    4-15.png

Around this same time Lea's dad passed away, so Lea invited her mother to live with them. Graham is trying to be supportive, but the house is so cramped the poor guy has to sleep on the couch...
    4-16.png

But the kids love having Grandma around ;)
    4-17.png

With Grandma at home to watch the kids, Graham could take Lea to the new, upscale Mediterranean restaurant for her birthday.
    4-18.png

They hadn't had a night alone together--let alone a night out on the town--since Micah was born...it was much needed!
    4-20.png

And it was perfect...except for the little part where I forgot Lea was a vegetarian and ordered lobster, which made her throw up all night... Happy Birthday, Lea!
    4-21.png
  • Options
    I'm finally caught up! (Not that there was a ton to catch up on, but... :lol: ) I'm just going to comment on the last couple of pages because it'd take days to reply to everything :lol:

@OJenn I'd be happy with either girl, but I'm #TeamBrielle! She's so gorgeous, and I love her bohemian style :heart: But I understand if you choose Kelli, because she is the better mix of her parents. And didn't you already have a painter? The music aspiration might be more fun. I'll be happy either way. That pool is amazing--it looks like a beach! Is the focused/unfocused effect from reshade? I really want to use it, but I know my laptop won't handle it :tired_face: Love love love all the updates!!

@Tellex Loooved that update!! I'm so happy for everyone--especially Gaia and Athena..they landed HUNKS ;D Your finished Willow Creek looks so great, I'm jealous! And your Oasis Springs already looks so great :love: OMG your founders are stunning :astonished::heart: Lol...Jealous and Flirty, good luck with that! Loved getting to meet the little neighbor family too. Can't wait for more!

@debjameswhite "Longest update ever sorry not sorry" we're not sorry either--keep it comin' ;D The little school projects are the CUTEST, I'm gonna be so mad if I don't get any this generation!! I love how Greyson and Lawrence are still alive :lol: And your heirs are all so close--I love it. Loved the pic of the kids all doing their homework around the round table. Isn't it just great when everyone is on a schedule and doing something productive :smiley: The hot tub pics...Gareth you're killin' me :love: He has the most gorgeous eyes. I HATE the weird townie outfits at festivals.. The worst part is I think it was intentional--I read somewhere that EA did that on purpose, because they think city/festival fashion is weird/crazy in real life. I really wish there was an option or a mod that let you preset a bunch of outfits, then all townies would spawn in an outfit, not the most random (and usually poorly gender-swapped) clothes/accessories/makeup possible. At the very least I hope EA fixes the festivals, because they're unplayable to me.

@Francisca464 I'm sorry to hear you've been down lately, but I'm so glad you're feeling up to posting an update!! :smiley: Daaaaang elder Rhea and Felicia look great--aging like fine wine :smirk: Omg, I adore Lizzy. She's the cutest little thing. Don't screw it up, Jasper :lol: Taryn's cute too. I'm glad the boys are happy :) Emerald is a little mess lol. Are you still thinking she'll be your heir? I know how much you want to get away from the blue skin. Ezra plays voidcritters and puts up with her grossness..I ship it ;) Can't wait for another update!

@Heckstress17 Come back, I miss you! :(

Okay, I'm off to play now! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Oh my gosh how exciting sounds like we both got to do a lot of traveling this summer. But hey isn't that what summer is for? I would love to see pics! I am so glad to hear you had a great time as well.

Micah and her little bro, Maddox is so cute but then again toddlers are just adorable because they are so tiny! How did you handle having two in the house for a little while. (I am a terrible toddler manager I swear) Michah's outfit on the ship is probably my favorite kid's outfits and looks perfect for summer. Graham is just a hunk! And I love that he is a family man too, he turned out to be an all around catch that's for sure. I think I have said this before but Lea is definitely a lucky gal! I am glad you moved her mother in, wouldn't want her dying along after all. The vegetarians are so hard to keep track of until they eat something - you are not alone I am guilty of it too :lol:

As for the blur effect, yep that is Reshade but before I had it I used a free program called Picmonkey for all my pics.
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Hello from Utah my friends! :) When I was flying in, I couldn't help thinking it looked like Oasis Springs so I have to share a few pics :)
    x5IxV.JPG
    x5IAf.JPG
    x5IAR.JPG
    x5IB6.JPG

Anyways let me catch up on comments!

@Tellex I'm always so happy when you come back! I'm really happy to hear your doing well but I hope you feel better soon! I'm excited for you about the new house :)

It's always bittersweet when something ends, but I'm so excited you'll be joining Oasis Springs! I'm glad Ares found happiness with Anabel. All the other siblings as well. You're really good about following up on the entire family. I love that about your updates.

Your founders for Oasis Springs are beautiful! I love them :) I can't wait to see how their lives play out!!

@OJenn I love the genetic comparisons. I know you love Kellie, but just based on those screen shots I think Brielle is my favorite of the two. I'm rooting for one of your boys though! They're so stinking cute! Of course they have the advantage of being adorable toddlers and Brielle and Kellie are moody teens. I mean the pic of Zion in the tub with Daddy just after the one of crying Brielle...he's so cute.

Even Colton being sad is cute. I love the pic of Mom looking down at him :) They aged up into pretty cute boys too :) I had to go back and see what families you put in for mate choices :)

Oh I haven't seen the phase Kellie is going through either. Interesting!

Awww poor Savira. That girl can't cut a break in your game! I'm glad she's happy with my almost heir in my game. I'm really looking forward to seeing how their boys age up.

The girls really are pretty though. I feel bad for saying they weren't as cute as toddlers when I saw them hanging out with their Mom. I love all your kids this generation! I loved the pool pictures! Ohhhh Brielle is a young adult?! Wow! I can't wait to see who her future love will be!

@yunanesca I'm still here! Just really working hard! I had a work trip to UT this week and had to leave on Sunday. I'll get home at like 2am Saturday morning :)

@JordanNicoleJJ HOORAY! I'm so glad you had fun! It sounds amazing and I would love love love and even beg to see your pics :) I will definitely PM you :)

I'm soooo so happy about your update too! You may have seen I have been fussing a bit :)

I love the toddlers hugging. They're just so cute. I'm not sure Micah is enjoying it though! "That's enough mister!"

Oh Graham...he's too much. A great dad and a perfect sim. I totally crush on him every time I see him. Micah is so cute and I love her outfits. I love those little boots. They looked so nice on their date. I'm glad they can get some time together now that Grandma's living with them.

• Options
    Booo I don't know why the pictures are showing up sideways. Everyplace else they're upright...but I think you can still get the idea. I especially love the dark green grass surrounded by desert...wow they really do that!
  • Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 81: Vacation

The projects in the Wolfe house seem to never stop. Don’t worry @JordanNicoleJJ I will be shocked if you don’t get some projects!
    x6dhz.png
    x6dhS.png

My poor little Lucas seems to not feel well quite often.
    x6dii.png

I like having the butler, but they never let my couples have alone time.
    x6diU.png

At least she doesn’t interrupt the guys when they’re playing cards.
    x6djb.png

And she has the decency to stay away when couples are having some serious alone time.
    x6djE.png

This just annoys me because they said in the patch notes they fixed the pink bikini top showing when they’re supposed to be naked. If you ignore that though…look how sweet.
    x6dk7.png

Gareth decided to pack some lunches for his kids. They didn’t eat them though :(
    x6dkE.png

Hamiko was getting really stressed so they decided it was time for a vacation. They had wanted to do this before Ivan grew into a teen who wouldn’t want to go. Of course Gareth immediately reached for a guitar.
    x6dlY.png

He tried fishing with Hamiko but Hamiko found the entire activity disgusting thanks to her squeamish trait.
    x6dmv.png

He let her escape and fished with his fellow outdoor lover Lucas. Lucas had a great time.
    x6dnd.png

Hamiko was happy to go back and read a good book.
    x6dnJ.png

Out of nowhere, Reika went into a bear phase.
    x6dq5.png

Gareth loves the outdoors so much he was completely happy to lay out alone while everyone else did other things.
    x6drl.png

He was happy though when he could spend some time with his girls. He wants all his kids to know how to play cards. It’s a family tradition.
    x6drX.png

Poor Lucas, things still are not going well for the boy.
    x6dtb.png

At least the next day he felt good enough to go fishing his Dad and his brother.
    x6du7.png

While the boys were fishing, Mom roasted marshmallows with the girls.
    x6dvm.png

This reminded me of Tate and Raelyn. The sink was broken and Hamiko came in behind Gareth while he was repairing it and cleaned up. Power couples clean together .
    x6dxt.png

Airi is going through a clingy phase and Gareth lets her know she’ll be OK.
    x6dyB.png

Gareth and Hamiko made sure to have a little bit of fun before heading home.
    x6dz6.png

Then we had some marriages,
    x6dzP.JPG
    x6dAk.JPG

And a slew of pregnancies!
    x6dAZ.JPG
    x6dCI.JPG
    x6dCj.JPG
    x6dC3.JPG
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - I love the pictures you posted! It definitely reminds me of Oasis Springs, especially the neighborhood we are currently playing in.

I always love watching the parents help the kids with their homework. Oh, I failed to mention that I love that painting in the dining room area on the wall between the two windows. Yeah, the patch didn't actually fix that bikini top issue for me either. I still haven't had a kid enter the bear phase yet. Reika looks very cute in her pineapple bear suit though. I enjoyed seeing the family get out of town for a vacation. (I really hope we get more vacation worlds)
  • Options
    @Ojenn Oh more vacation worlds would make me so happy!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Today is my husband's birthday so we are going out for dinner after I get done with work. But before I go I wanted to stop by with a mini update. He has decided that he wants to binge on Fallout tonight so I will have more sim time later as well and I may have another update.

In the last update upon arriving back home Brielle grew into a lovely young adult. Her traits make me cringe a bit but she is a good blend of her parents. I have never played with a sim that has the gloomy trait but her younger brother Zion (the one with black hair also has that trait)
    1e696a3201.png

A few days later of course little sister Kelli wasn't far behind.
    56e07a6723.png

The girls have since moved out and Aunt Savira, Raelyn's sister moved in. Raelyn and Tate couldn't stand to have her living alone since Charlotte passed. And Kelli ended up moving into her Aunt's old house.
    a3b0621188.png

House Tour and new neighborhood coming soon
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @OJenn It helped that the toddlers weren't twins--Micah was already potty trained and could work on her skills on her own for the most part. Moving Grandma in helped a lot too. Lea and Graham keep rolling whims to have another one, but I'm terrified I'll get multiples--they just don't have the room :lol: Brielle is STUNNING...can't wait to see her house! And lol it sounds like you have the perfect relationship--I need a man who wants to binge video games as much as I do :lol:

@debjameswhite Love the pics! Looks familiar--it's almost like I was just there ;D We drove through some towns that definitely made me think Oasis Springs/Strangetown. Ahh I love seeing pics of Granite Falls vacations! I've gotta send mine soon. Looks like they had the perfect family vacation. Especially loved the pics of the boys fishing and the girls making smores :)

I've got an update of my own!
    Graham has officially maxed the fitness skill and is one charisma point away from topping his career.
    5-6-copy.png

And Lea has been working on shedding some baby weight now that Grandma is home to babysit.
    5-7.png

Graham is super supportive and so proud of her!
    5-8.png

Turns out the gym is also a great place to meet new people! Lea maxed her charisma skill and became good friends with (wealthy and generous) Bella Goth.
    5-9-copy.png

Since Micah and Maddox are only a few days apart, Maddox's birthday was right around the corner. Why do toddlers always looks so scared to age up? :lol:
    5-1.png

Maddox takes after his mother in that he's also a vegetarian, but he's going his own direction by being the first of the family to pursue art.
    5-2.png

Turns out the artists of San Myshuno have a soft spot for the environment. Lea finally gained enough support for her cause and topped her career!
    5-3-copy.png

The Shimada twins come over almost every day after school. They're all becoming great friends!
    5-10.png

Mira may be Micah's friend, but she seems to gravitate toward Maddox... I think someone has a crush ;)
    5-11.png

With everything going on, I almost missed it...
    5-171.png

Grandma made sure to give everyone big hugs before school, just like always.
    5-16.png

She knew everyone would be just fine--they had each other.
    6-1.png

And she would be with her husband once again :heart:
    6-2.png
  • Options
    @OJenn New avatar! Who is it? Are you doing another challenge? The girls look great. I love their eyes. I feel so sad for Savira in your game.
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ don't you love when use the punching bag? I'm in love with Gareth trash talking when he starts working out. I love seeing him root for Lea...he is such a great guy. Ooooo Bella Goth! You know, I've never seen her in game. I love that you have @Heckstress17 's Mira and Kira...I miss them. Mira was Lawrence's one true love. Awww it's sad Grandma will leave us soon. I'm glad she's making the most of her time with her kids and grandkids.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @debjameswhite - My avatar it's a poorly made simself! And I know, poor Savira but at least she has family around I fear she will be the next to go though.cI really hate Brielle's traits but I think I might have to live with it. I am going to check and see how her little brothers turn out too.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Oh the Shimada girls ♥ And it's nice to see Graham and Lea bonding over some quality gym time. And of course the Bella Goth cameo. RIP Iliana she seemed like a good nana.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ I don't know how I missed the last 2 pics! I read that text but I didn't think she had passed yet but I saw what @OJenn wrote and went back. So sad :(
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Welp I couldnt help it and I went to peek at the boys genetics. What do you guys think? Who do you like more?

Colten is going to be a Tate clone with his neat trait just like his dad.
    0561dc72da.png

And his twin Zion kind of has a blend but looks a lot like their father as well. But with the Marks nose that comes from his grandfather's side. He is also the one with the gloomy trait.
    6aba67a460.png
  • Options
    @OJenn Oh I really feel like Colten looks a lot like Tate. I like Zion's eyes better. Even with the gloomy trait, I think he has my vote. Cameron also had the gloomy trait and he was ok...he just needed extra hugs :)
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Man...I fell like it's been 74 years. xD
    Hello everyone! It seems I fell into a sims hiatus but I've climbed out of the hole I had thrown myself in.
    Chapter 21: The Beginning

Malia and her crew spent a lot of time at the Aqua club. She wanted to spend her free nights there
    tumblr_inline_ouwgsjfgRf1r1cgut_500.png

Despite the house being relatively new, the plumbing was not
    tumblr_inline_ouwgv2PRX11r1cgut_500.png

Pablo and Chase became friends pretty quickly
    tumblr_inline_ouwgxy2dPC1r1cgut_500.png

Malia added Pablo to her club
    tumblr_inline_ouwgzcWN651r1cgut_400.png

Malia has been doing her best to be the headliner at the club she works at. It wasn’t easy but she believed in herself
    tumblr_inline_ouwh3d08gK1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo asked Malia out on another date.
    “Hey, Malia! Do you want to get breakfast that new diner that opened up?”
    “Sure Pablo! I’d love to”
    tumblr_inline_ouwh7bLMqS1r1cgut_500.png

‘Well…at least this hostess is a lot nicer than the one at the other place’
    tumblr_inline_ouwhb9D4Jn1r1cgut_500.png

They were sat in a corner booth. It was private and intimate
    tumblr_inline_ouwhhg2nYo1r1cgut_500.png

“You look great, Malia”
    “Oh thankyou, Pablo”
    tumblr_inline_ouwhjtcx7r1r1cgut_500.png

“You’re quite the charmer, you know that?”
    “I try”
    tumblr_inline_ouwhqwCvOb1r1cgut_500.png

The date went swimmingly and Malia hoped it wouldn’t be too long for their next one
    tumblr_inline_ouwhsbUGtX1r1cgut_500.png

As they were leaving, Pablo sealed the promise with a kiss. Malia was happy.
    tumblr_inline_ouwhueh1wQ1r1cgut_500.png

Hazel invited Malia over for coffee. Malia was happy to see her sister, as it had been a while.
    tumblr_inline_ouwhynQ8xc1r1cgut_500.png

Malia sat in her sister’s living room and thought about the life she had led so far. She was sad that her parents would never meet Pablo and see how happy she was with him
    tumblr_inline_ouwi29XqGN1r1cgut_500.png

She had Hazel, who was her best friend.
    “I’m happy for you, sis!”
    tumblr_inline_ouwi58NfNe1r1cgut_500.png

Malia decided to take her club out that night. It would be Pablo’s first experience with the group and she wanted it to be a good one
    tumblr_inline_ouwia1dFjy1r1cgut_500.png

“Are you having a good time, Pablo?”
    “Yeah! This is great. Who knew this little club would be so much fun?”
    tumblr_inline_ouwjq4Bxjv1r1cgut_500.png

They ended the night on a happy note
    tumblr_inline_ouwju6maxo1r1cgut_500.png

The trio have a rare breakfast together
    tumblr_inline_ouwjznABay1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo and Malia settle into domesticity easily enough
    tumblr_inline_ouwk5rd0jg1r1cgut_500.png

Not all things can be easy though. Chase and Malia have been fighting more often then she would like. She remembered when Malcolm would have outbursts like this but even he wasn’t like Chase
    tumblr_inline_ouwkeddq6I1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    The face of a man who just got a promotion
    tumblr_inline_ouwkhhRuTX1r1cgut_500.png

The diner that the OTP went to. I named it Dashing Diner. I forgot to write down who made it but the original name was ‘Phoebe’s Diner’ It’s in my gallery.
    tumblr_inline_ouwklx8CbG1r1cgut_500.png

SEIJI GO HOME
    tumblr_inline_ouwkqvnmKu1r1cgut_500.png

This dude was singing at the bar, doing his thing
    tumblr_inline_ouwkwgRtI81r1cgut_500.png

Poor Pablo didn’t last the night
    tumblr_inline_ouwl53SJSX1r1cgut_500.png

For her aspiration, Malia had to ask the friends about other clubs. She didn’t know any other clubs so she ended up asking about theirs.
    This is what Pablo said:
    tumblr_inline_ouwlb0F1LJ1r1cgut_400.png