Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Readalot1's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thank you @Cabelle1863 for gifting me the Bearly On Time Clock. I agree, I think it's one of the cutest items!

Normally my thank you pictures are of botanical gardens, but I thought it was abeart time to liven things up a little! Wait, that wasn't a funny joke? No? Oh well, I try at these things.

Bear-cub-in-the-garden.jpg
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @Ceea for gifting me the Pint-Sized Bavarian Topper. Don't worry, you'll learn more than you think just through osmosis. For example, earlier this summer when I first started, I didn't know how to link pictures or urls. But I learned so much that now I'm modding my game! (Though not really through choice - mostly it's because my Island Paradise EP glitched my game). There are tons of supportive people on these forums. Don't be embarrassed!

th?id=JN.ady3B%2fpzwaVh9lS1JTHo1A&w=215&h=164&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.1
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    I actually had to uninstall island paradise for that reason till my husband modded the game for me to fix it :( stupid boats and stuck sims and endless cars! You're very welcome for the present @Readalot1 , I was happy you had something on your list :D
  • Options
    Thank you for the Three's a Crowd Ceiling Light @ohmyglobguys ! I think it's really cute. I never realized how many pieces in that set were cheap, and I'm always happy when I can put low-priced items on my wishlist. Thank you for thinking of me.
    th?&id=JN.bNiooXPwcwW99IBApzmjxQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    A REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG thank you to @Taw3001 . Your generous gifting is what first got me really involved in the forums, and I can't say thank you enough for opening me up to this marvelous community. I can't wait to play with The Boardwalk, and I think the Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf is adorable. I'm sure I'm just one of many who will say thank you, but I still think it needs to be said. And you also get a really, really, really big picture as thanks. Seriously, I used Bing's filters and clicked on 'extra large'. I think it worked ;D

japanese_garden_royal_roads_university_british_columbia.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    You are welcome, glad I can help out other simmers.
  • Options
    Thank you @gnlovew for gifting me the Jackson Square Suit and the Dixieland Dress. I love those pieces, and I think they'll look great on my Downton Abbey Sims. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I wish I could gift you in return, but since I can't, I'll just give you flowers! :D

th?&id=JN.8MVuMb4DSFGhKAlpXUpMQA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Yay! Thank you for the Prism Art Studio @Cogitotoro ! I guess this is proof that good things come to those who wait! :D I can't wait to try it out! I've wanted more jewelry for my sims FOREVER, so I'm going to have so much fun with it!

myriad_botanical_gardens_600x.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Ooooh, thank you for the beautiful flowers!!! It's been so dry here, we haven't had much of anything blooming so your flowers are lovely! :smiley: You're welcome, I hope your sims enjoy them! :grin:
  • Options
    Thank you @Ceea for gifting me the Countdown Sconce and Asymmetrical Allessandar Table Lamp. They'll both help put a dent in the sets I'm currently working towards. I'm always touched when new people use their own SP on me when they could be out completing sets of their own. Thank you so much!

L3KgD702A&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    I was waiting to be gifted certain items from the Caption Contest so that I could finish a set on sale last week...and it didn't happen on time :(

I just saw this and realized I messed up your plans - I'm so sorry! What was the set you were trying to finish? How much do you need to get it for free?
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    Oh don't worry about it @Cogitotoro ! It was part of the Jazz Age Wear set that was on sale last week, but I actually kept getting gifted stuff from it, which brought the price down. Although I didn't get it on sale, I did notice that it's part of other sets, so using the CYS I can hopefully cascade all of my purchases. And you totally made up for it with the Prism Art Studio! I haven't gotten the opportunity to play with it yet (still trying to complete my house for the Power of Three contest) but I already know I'm going to LOVE IT!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Oh don't worry about it @Cogitotoro ! It was part of the Jazz Age Wear set that was on sale last week, but I actually kept getting gifted stuff from it, which brought the price down. Although I didn't get it on sale, I did notice that it's part of other sets, so using the CYS I can hopefully cascade all of my purchases. And you totally made up for it with the Prism Art Studio! I haven't gotten the opportunity to play with it yet (still trying to complete my house for the Power of Three contest) but I already know I'm going to LOVE IT!

...and since it turns out you won again this week, you get more stuff from me anyway!! Let me know what can help you most with cascades.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thank you so much @simgeek79 for gifting me the Geo Pumps, Higher Tech High Wall Shelf, High Tech Cake Plate, The Big Cheese Coat Rack, and On the Level Bookshelf. They'll definitely put a dent in the Jazz Age Living Room set and the Mid Century Modern Dining and Style Set (which is on sale as I'm typing this! - must farm more ads). It was so thoughtful of you to gift me. Thank you so much!

Flower-Garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @cristill13 for gifting me the UtiliJacket. I really like how quirky and dated all the pieces in the Mid Century sets are. I can't wait to use this jacket on some of my Orange County sims!

th?&id=JN.fqpABiLwOv6d38jYlFeCAA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @SjappielovePaul for gifting me the Zero G Boomerang! It's so quirky, and I love all the Futureshock / space-y stuff. I have a family of aliens (not real aliens, I don't have the EP, just pink/green/blue people) and they live in a spaceship, so it will look great in their house! Thank you so much!

il_340x270.422120679_t8cr.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome hon :) We're you able to get the Mid-Century Modern set??
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Yes, I was @simgeek79 ! I got it on DD for a reduced price (I don't remember what now, and I'm too lazy to go back through my purchase history and check :p ). Thank you so much for your help with it!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Cogitotoro for gifting me the Little Lederhosen, Ruffled Meshness, Delightful Dresser, MAL 2000, Lacey Bow Balconette, Woodland Wear Bookshelf, Desert Designs Coffee Table, Delightful End Table, Hitting on All Sixes Sofa, Carry a Torch for Me Mirror, Replicated Reflection, Linear Coffee Table, Tot's Apron, Banded Collar Jacket, Long Dress with Slit, Ritzy Taste Coffee Table, and The Lucky Charm.

I meant to post this yesterday, but had to stop in the middle of the list and just never got back to it! :p Sorry! I'm still very grateful for everything you gifted me, and for hosting the Caption Contest in the first place. Thank you so much!

Cambridge-Botanic-Garden-5337.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for gifting me the Bodice Floor Lamp. I think it'll look nice in some of my more...risque Sims' bedrooms >:)

4d8726285b2775ae22d13f29d1fb366a.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex for the Abstract by BahHaus. I had no idea that there were cheap items in that set, so I was very happy I could add a small item or two to my wishlist. It's sure to help bring the price down!

810011014004-1.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Jemlia , thank you so much for the BahHaus Fence. *Um...insert here exactly what I said above...* oh, or just say 'ditto above'! BAM! Nailed that thank you note. :D

Edited: Upon reading your note, I had to laugh. That fence definitely doesn't do much against nosy neighbors!

The-New-York-Botanical-Garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    @scillakees , I literally saw you bomb my wishlist piece by piece! I was using my purchase history to track who had gifted me while writing my thank you notes, and every time I finished an advertisement on that page, a few more gifts from you would pop up! Thanks for the Dashingly Dapper, Sun Dress with Necklace for Teens, Womens' Military-Style Jacket, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Heel Teen, and Victorian Shoes for Men. Your generosity is always so sweet! Thank you so much!

Denver_Colorado_Botanic_Garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    I would like to plead innocent on all charges. You didn't see what you think you saw. o:)
  • Options
    Okay, @scillakees , your invisible friend/ghost/(evil >:) ) twin/fairy godmother/...something (there are only so many life states that fit the bill) did it. You're an angel, of course :Do:) albeit a very angsty-looking one in the gif I just found ;p

Angel.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .