The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Readalot1's Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Hi @ZeeGee ! No, I don't think we've met yet. Thank you so much for the Lacy Retreat Romper! It's such a cute outfit.
    tumblr_maagcr7nZg1rfthx4o1_500.gif

Well you're welcome, nice to meet ya and thanks for the friend request! Any friend of Goofy is a friend of mine. :D

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Sorry Readalot1, it was me getting confused, I thought you had the Standard version of Midnight Hollow in your list. :)

The Toy machine is included as part of the Toy Shop venue, but the venue is only available as part of MH Gold. This means, if you buy the Standard MH the only way to get the Toy machine is to buy the gold version again, so you pay twice. >:)

This is also the case with another world, it may be Aurora Skies.

As you have the Gold version of MH on your list, you won't have that problem. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thanks @mothersuperior2 , I didn't know that. :( That's so cheap of EA.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you @Jemlia for the Map of Somewhere! Every bit helps bring down the price of the Coffee Bean Hipster Loft set.
    %2bixTaGWVg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    You're welcome @Readalot1 . Thank you for the friend request. :smile:
    edited August 2015
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for the Light Box. You are always so generous! I absolutely love the lamps in the Hewnsman set! And I feel like it's really easy to make a Mission-style house with the base game furniture, so it all goes together well.
    1ZmzWw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Edited because I had a typo. Twice :p
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Hi @frozenorangejuic ! Thank you for the Electrifying Illumination Floor Sign. I'm glad you're doing well.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you @Reachsims for gifting me the Left Field Sensation, City Never Sleeps, Trapezoid Floor Lamp, Light Box - Wide, Fair Folk Outdoors, Harvest Time, and Trapezoid Table Lamp! You are always so generous! Thank you so much. I hope you have an excellent day (or night, really).
    thank-you2.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome @Readalot1. Have a great time with your game and happy Sunday to you, too. :)
    edited August 2015
    Happy Simday @Readalot1 ... that covers every day! B)

Edit: forgot to say that I think the Hewnsman set is underrated, it has some good stuff!
    Post edited by mothersuperior2 on
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thank you @limegreenqueen101 for the Gorgeously Gathered Dress. I appreciate that you gave away consolation prizes, it's very thoughtful.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    I agree @mothersuperior2 . Partly because of you, I got the Full Hewnsman set today with a green download button! (Of course, I bought the Hewnsman Living Room set on sale beforehand to help compound my savings). And thank you also for the Roulette Radiance Ceiling Lamp. I generally don't go for the Vegas stuff, but I like the bedroom set. Thanks again!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    SimCareGifter: Mysterious Gifter Strikes Again! >:)
    Nominee: @Readalot1
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Readalot1
    Gift: Midnight Hollow Gold - 3524 SimPoints
    "Midnight Hollow Gold should be on this list by the time you get to it!"

Haiya!:)

MH is making its way off your WL & into your must-see destinations for your Sims via the SimCareLine, a subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game: http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 (Come join the fun)! ;)

You are honored to be gifted on behalf of SCL's Mystery Gifter, who happened to know that you would be adding to your WL my favorite world! ;) Enjoy! :D

On behalf of SCL's Mysterious Gifter, @WhimsicalWind (Nathan) & Mya (me), we send you Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I just checked my email earlier today and was like...."Whaaaaaaat?" Just got time to read a bit about this thread. Wowzer! What a bunch of amazingness! My head is spinning, and I'm not actually sure I understood it all (the drawbacks of going online after midnight), but from what I understand, a Mysterious Gifter nominated me, and you @NagyGina , @WhimsicalWind actually gifted it to me. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I am continually amazed not only by the kindness and generosity of people on this site, but also the sophistication and complexity of the gift-giving exchanges and contests sponsored by Simmers. I truly have never seen a forum filled with such amazing and wonderful people.

It is with very heartfelt thanks that I post this. Although the words seem insufficient, the only thing I can truly say is: thank you.

Oh, and my favorite thank you GIF, of course.
    tumblr_mx6yddEDC31t40e27o1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you @pangolin22 for the Hi-Low Sparkle Dress. I love the Homecoming set! All of the dresses are so beautiful. Thank you so much!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    @jbsquared2000 thank you for the Let 'em Fly Lamp! I just saw the notification when I came back to this. I like the Vegas Bedroom set. I can take or leave the rest of the Vegas things, but the bedroom stuff is cool. Thank you again!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for the Woven Wonder child's sweater. I've been trying to put a dent in the Boho Vintage Men's Collection. I missed it when it was just on DD :( but I'm sure it'll come up on the weekly sale soon. Thank you for all your generosity!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you so much @limegreenqueen101 for the Street Couture set, Mascardo's Marine Misadventure, and Hi-Low Sparkle Dress. I just got Midnight Hollow earlier this week, and the Street Couture set goes so well with it. I already have the children's set, so now I have the complete collection! I love the Mascardo's Marine Misadventures, because honestly, who doesn't want a shark Slip-n-Slide? And the dress is so pretty; I'm not sure when the Homecoming set comes up on DD (or if it ever does), but I'm trying to make a dent in it anyway.

Your contest was incredibly generous. I'm so grateful to have won something (I've never won anything before!) and I was completely surprised to receive something after the initial recipients. Thanks again!
    nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you so much @Me1620 for the Bring on the Bling Dress. I suppose it did look lonely on my wishlist :p. All the other small items were picked off so suddenly that I didn't have time to re-work my wishlist. The big items were mostly on there for limegreenqueen101's Beat the Heat Give-a-Way. Your generosity is truly appreciated. Thank you so much!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    You're welcome.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    You're very welcome. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thank you to the super-ultra-fantabulous @Reachsims for gifting me the Ergonomic Potty Chair, Corsair's Cannon, Corsair Table, Portable Stage Light Show Lighting, Everything Nice Romper, Puzzled Toy Box, and the Gift of Speech Baby Monitor. You are always so incredibly generous. Thank you so much!
    tumblr_nl9m76ze511r1xibao1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you @cristill13 for the Straight Lines Activity Table and Button Me Up Playsuit. Every little bit helps with a set as large as the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set!
    th?&id=JN.oUEabQBdwSSWle3rAN2yZA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Glad to help out, Readalot! That set will be yours before you know it. :)
    Thank you @Cabelle1863 for the Fun Time for Kraken Fountain! The pieces in Buccaneer's Bounty are all so cute, but this is one of my favorites! Plus I think it will go really nicely with the Island Paradise EP. Thank you so much.
    th?&id=JN.mVO7lKwvvH7YzoBHbgn8Nw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thank you @rnramey for the Captain Brassbeard's Anchor, The Wandering Wheel, and Poseidon's Fury. You really helped me put a dent in the Buccaneer's Bounty set! Thank you so much!
    l3QmaCaQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .