Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Readalot1's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex for the Clamtastic and the Trashed Trash Bin. They helped put a dent in the sets I was trying to get this week. Thank you again!
    th?&id=JN.F4pgUPzt9olVrhulxcc4fg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @rionismyname for the Capacitor Chronometer, Comrade Cube, Botanist's Nightmare, and Mysterious Deep Space Pods. I love the Futureshock stuff, and I've been wanting it for a while, so I just figured I'd start to make a dent in it now. Thank you very much!
    th?&id=JN.M7FqmL1i8p6YMKstCZhepQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    you are very welcome I wish it could have been more I love that set I hope you get it soon
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome, glad to help :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Thank you @TashaGoesMew for gifting me the Vertical Light Emitting Device. I'm always pleasantly surprised when someone I didn't know before gifts me. It's like finding a candy bar! I had actually just started hunting for sets to update my WL when you gifted me :p I realized it had been a while and all the items on there were pretty expensive. Once again, thank you for the gift! It's very appreciated.
    th?&id=JN.lWAc1hVyADz6c5OAHm1Rpw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    TashaGoesMewTashaGoesMew Posts: 47 Member
    You are very welcome! I really love the idea of being able to send things that brighten up someone's day. Glad you liked it!
    My Origin ID: SomeGeekyGirl
  • Options
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex for the Teen Suburban Nights shirt! I really love the styles in the Luxury Resort Attire. It always comes up on the weekly sale, so I figured I'd add a bit of it to my WL to get ahead. Thank you again!
    th?&id=JN.ZsWlMvSWSK8FPsvPLGDBbQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome. That set has beautiful clothes enjoy :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! Very sorry, I never got a notification about these two items. It was only when I was going through my purchase history that I saw them. A very big (and very belated) thank you to @debbycanty for the Celestialscape painting (which looks so cool) and @shayleajay for the Billion Bandwidth Bookshelf. I totally love the Futureshock sets. Thank you both so much!
    oPmuOOak9ctSbuQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @gnlovew for the Pretty Pearls Outfit. It's so classy and chic. Thanks for thinking of me!
    th?&id=JN.3ewySpwrjYCEmX3xdBbzUw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you so much @ohmyglobguys (a.k.a. MeanMasterJay) for the Dramatic Curls. One of the first things I bought in the store years ago was the On-the-Side Curls from the same set, and it's kind of nostalgic to see its companion in my game now! Thank you so much!
    th?&id=JN.R8cO7tHALT1dU%2b6qNRR0Mw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're very welcome @Readalot1 :)
  • Options
    Thank you @NESChic for the Immaculate Marcos! I love shoes too. I think the Store could have done a lot more with shoes if they'd wanted to, but they kind of neglected that area of CAS. Thank you for your kindness.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Hi @WaterHornet ! I don't think we've met before. Thank you so much for the Bow Tie Shoes, The Undone Gentleman, and the Hak 2 School Arcade Machine. I love shoes, threads, and objects! Sometimes I think my favorite thing to do in TS3 is just buy a house and fill it with really awesome stuff, even if my Sims rarely use it in their daily Sim-lives. Thanks again!
    th?&id=JN.4vwRuNAii4gtwbKXW8vhaw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Once again, thank you to @mothersuperior2 for gifting me the Pump Me shoes. You're always so generous. I was clicking on the names of people who gifted me, and saw that I'm not friends with you! I also read your profile about not being overwhelmed with friends (which I totally understand) and not sending a friend request because you gifted someone. But I really do appreciate your generosity and constant helpful presence on the forums. So I sent you one *hides behind desk* in the hopes that I've earned enough respect (or S3 street cred' :p) for that. So... yeah, now I've awkwardly pressured you. Sorry.
    th?&id=JN.lWAc1hVyADz6c5OAHm1Rpw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Yet another supercalifragilisticexpialidocious thank you to @scillakees for the Ravena, Sophisticated Updo, Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress, Strictly Business Womens' Suit, Simplicity Day Dress, Futuristic Dress, and Draped Blouse (my personal favorite). Somehow you always manage to totally annihilate my WL! Thank you so much.
    tumblr_mgrvsnfIje1qe5vzdo1_250.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @Sweet2 for gifting me The Accelerator shoes. I'm glad something small was still left on there for you to gift me after I was ninja-gifted immediately before that.
    th?&id=JN.8W8NOcO1BDViIs5UFZ35Og&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thank you @TashaGoesMew for the Flute Forward Vintage and the Tulip Top Vintage. I managed to bring down the price of the Fifth Avenue Fashions set in part because of you. Thank you very much!
    th?&id=JN.q7f1AxNGrTdKR8cUjtmncA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @AriyAriy for the Can't Stop the Cool hairstyle. I really like that one! Thank you so much for gifting me! I appreciate it very much.
    th?&id=JN.YHpTkG4f4gipg%2be06EoTug&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Many thanks to @ApparentlyAwesome for the Double Knit Sweater and A Fella's Trenchcoat. I hope it's warmed up wherever you are. I've made your thank you pic one from a Hawaiian Botanical Garden in Hilo. Most of my pics have been from UCR's Botanical Gardens *represent!* except for the last few, because there's only so many pictures online. And if this pic doesn't warm you up, I suggest a good cup of hot chocolate!
    f4daad2fddbf7d93db8f8946d85eccb1.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thanks to @cristill13 for the Summer Shell Vintage! My elder sims will definitely be in style when they wear that!
    Botanical-Garden-13-8EG65ORZMS-1024x768.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    And a very big thank you to @WaterHornet for the Grimmy Leather, Open Jacket, and Teen Lacey Retreat Romper! I really like that magic bag of yours. :D I must get one of my own soon. Perhaps a magic credit card would be better, but Muggles can't be choosers, right?
    Autumn_colours_at_VanDusen_Botanical_Garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Thank you @NESChic for the Immaculate Marcos! I love shoes too. I think the Store could have done a lot more with shoes if they'd wanted to, but they kind of neglected that area of CAS. Thank you for your kindness.

I agree they could have had better looking ones I believe and your very welcome

• Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Many thanks to @ApparentlyAwesome for the Double Knit Sweater and A Fella's Trenchcoat. I hope it's warmed up wherever you are. I've made your thank you pic one from a Hawaiian Botanical Garden in Hilo. Most of my pics have been from UCR's Botanical Gardens *represent!* except for the last few, because there's only so many pictures online. And if this pic doesn't warm you up, I suggest a good cup of hot chocolate!
    f4daad2fddbf7d93db8f8946d85eccb1.jpg

You're welcome for the gifts! Glad I could help! :smiley:

And yes!!! If I could live in a warm place that looked even half as a good as that, I'd never leave! I just need a hammock and a nice cold drink, lol! I've personally always wanted to live near the ocean.

It's actually going to be in the 90's all week here, but inside the house more people prefer the AC up higher than I do, so on a good day I'm always a little cold. Hot chocolate at times is a must! I prefer a sunny 78 to 83 degrees with a bit of a breeze. My perfect lounging weather, lol!
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you to @AMofOz for the Leather and Buckle Attack! I can't wait for the Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire stuff to go on sale again so I can get the whole set. Normally I don't go for punk, but one of my sims just turned into a teenager the other day and I was like, "Plummity plumness! Where is all my angsty-emo teen stuff? Oh right, I don't have any." :'( but thanks to you now I have some awesome boots. Thanks a lot!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .