Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Readalot1's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow! A HUGE, SUPER, ULTRA-FANTABULOUS thank you to @Reachsims for gifting me Hidden Springs! I literally cried out, "NO WAY!" when I saw that. My mom and brother just think I'm weird, but I don't care. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!! The picture below is what I imagine Hidden Springs would look like in real life.

Edit: Oh, and also thank you for the Pails in Comparison. :P I kind of forgot about that in my glee.

9384458.jpg
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Readalot1 - I am so happy to have surprised you so! :blush: And yes, that picture looks just like I would imagine Hidden Springs. Stunning! You're so welcome. :joy:
  • Options
    Thank you @AriyAriy for the Full Force Firewood. It's so cute and charming. My sims will build great fires with this next to their fireplaces. Many thanks!
    e3JA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the Pixie Bow hair! It's so adorable. I don't think there's nearly enough toddler hair and clothes in the games, so thank you for gifting me some! I will use it right away!
    th?id=JN.PbSR8A%2fXQmOA1LFBkHLPQA&pid=15.1
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome! I totally agree - there's not enough hair and clothes for our lovely toddlers, so it's great that the Store offers some more. I often use the hair on my little ones, so I can assure you that your toddlers will look adorable! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you @Teanias for the Jazz Me Up! Photo Series. It will definitely help me get the Gentleman's Lounge set. Thank you so much!

1024px-Oxford_Botanic_Garden_in_Autumn_2004.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @Lucybaxter2 for the "Say Aww!" outfit. It's so adorable! I love decking out my toddlers, so this is great for me. Thank you so much!

w&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Wow! Thanks @Cogitotoro and @AlphaFen for gifting me the Hibiscus Trio! I really love the plants in the Sims, and even though my gardens never turn out like I want them to I still try anyway :P Thank you so much! And what better thank you pic than a hibiscus flower, of course? :D

1-1254836694ahTH.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much @friendsfan36 for gifting me The Dramatic Palm, Fraud Log, Compass Clock, High Style Wall Light, On the Up and Up Ceiling Light, Rust and Candles Ceiling Light, Vivid Vineyard Floor Lamp, and That's my Dame Table Sculpture. So generous of you! You've helped me put a large dent in the Gentlemen's Lounge Collection coming up later today on DD, some other sets, and also in getting closer to Cotes d'Ambonney! Thank you so much!

creation-museum-botanical-gardens-08.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much @friendsfan36 for gifting me The Dramatic Palm, Fraud Log, Compass Clock, High Style Wall Light, On the Up and Up Ceiling Light, Rust and Candles Ceiling Light, Vivid Vineyard Floor Lamp, and That's my Dame Table Sculpture. So generous of you! You've helped me put a large dent in the Gentlemen's Lounge Collection coming up later today on DD, some other sets, and also in getting closer to Cotes d'Ambonney! Thank you so much!

creation-museum-botanical-gardens-08.jpg

your welcome.
  • Options
    Thank you @5W33TH34RT for gifting me the Abe's Cabe Dress! I love all of the pieces from the Jazz Age Wear set because they remind me of Downton Abbey! :D Now my Crawley family will be able to move into the 1920's rather than the 1910's! (Although the flat-screen T.V. in their house might have already messed that up...hmmm...)

Japanese+Garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thanks @WaterHornet for the Around Town Shoes, Tot-sized 3 piece, and Dramatic Ponytail! I always love your gift messages, they're so elaborate and funny ;D Thanks for thinking of me!

th?&id=JN.Vt4k3hlsriBiGkruMv%2bWgQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Yet another super-dee-duper THANK YOU to @scillakees for basically annihilating my wishlist! Thank you for gifting me the Dancin' Shoes, Realtor's Baggage Props, Attaboy Slick!, Formal Glad Rags, Cat's Meow Coat, Hit on all Sixes, Spiky and Suave for Boys, Lil' Sophisticate with Bow, Villa Trellis End Table, Pixie Blossom Crown, and Labyrinth Twists. Haha, every time I think I've got enough on my wishlist to last for a while, you come through and gift-bomb me! ;D I can barely keep up with your awesomness.

creation-museum-botanical-gardens-13.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @ZeeGee for wiping out what was left of my wishlist! I appreciate the Jack, Jill, and Rolling Hills, Formidable Suit, and Rocker Outfit. They'll all look so great on my sims and in my houses! Thank you so much!

500px-Nong_Nooch.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You're very welcome. :)
  • Options
    Thank you @AriyAriy for gifting me the Mature Linen Leafs Shirt :D You're always so sweet to gift me. I know you're still working on items and sets of your own, so I appreciate you giving some of your hard-earned SP to me! Thank you very much.

oI73N115hmSkA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thank you @Reachsims for gifting me the Gothique Library and the Nantucket Fence! I'm so glad I won in the Once-A-Day Lottery! I'm glad I'm getting closer to owning Cotes! Now for the stuff that costs real money.... :( Thank you for all your generosity not only in gifting me when you can, but also running large lotteries like this. They are a huge help to those of us trying to complete the (sometimes Sisyphean) task of owning the store. Thank you so much.

gothic-church-garden.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    You're so welcome @Readalot1! That's why we do this. :blush: I was just looking at your wishlist and you have nothing left on there that was used in Cotes. NOTHING! What is funny is that I would have given you the Gothique Library anyway, because you would want the windows and stuff for Cotes. Good luck with the rest of your wishes. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Yay! I actually have to complete the Steampunk sets and the Club Vaindenburger sets, and then I *think* I'll have everything from the store. I'll have to go back to the Cotes thread and download page to make sure. I have about 10 items in my Cart in the store to remind me that I need to get those sets, but every time I work up the points a set comes on DD or on sale that I simply MUST finish! :joy: The WoW Carousel just about wiped me out. And then Vineyard Villa an hour ago and...you get the idea :P

Edit: Oops, forgot to tag you @Reachsims so you'd know I was talking to you :smiley:
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    @Readalot1 - I get the idea and I know what you mean. Do you have the clothes for playing in Cotes? We didn't upload a populated version for several reasons but the main reason is that some people wanted to play with the occult characters and others wanted none of them in their game. Still others wanted these but not those and so on. Anyway... there are no world requirements for clothes and you can wear what you like! B) <-- Uh, the sunglasses would not be a good idea in Cotes unless you turn the place into a tourist attraction. LOL.
  • Options
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for gifting me the Mature Linen Leafs Shirt, with Lei! and the Croon to Me Softly Mic Stand. I know my WL is a hot mess, but I was waiting to be gifted certain items from the Caption Contest so that I could finish a set on sale last week...and it didn't happen on time :( so thank you for brightening my day up a little bit! It's always so sweet of you to think of me.

singapore-botanical-garden-tree.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Hi @Readalot1 - You are a winner in today's CAS drawing in the lottery. I am sponsoring your prize if you want to tell me what you'd like. We can even do it right here on your thread. :3
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome for the gift, and congrats on winning a prize! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    A really big thank you to @Reachsims for gifting me the Short and Choppy for Girls, Beady Tankini, and Rough Rodeo Table Sculpture just because! And another big thank you for gifting me the Bavarian Topper, Long Mandarin Coat, Leisurely Lederhosen, Long Feathered Hair, The Shuffle, and The Beautiful Split as a result of winning her Once-A-Day Lottery! I'm so grateful for your constant generosity and presence on these forums. Hope you have a great day!

Singapore-Botanic-Garden-2.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Many thanks to you @Readalot1 for these wonderful thank you messages, the stunning images and just for being YOU! :3 The lottery would not be so successful without a lot of support from our friends so I thank you for adding to the fun and giving us the opportunity to share. Now, I think I will take a walk down that lovely path in the picture and simply enjoy all the beauty of nature.