Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awh, I'm so happy for Sera! It took her way to long to feel good about herself <3
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Sera finally understands what we've been trying to say the whole time! I'm glad now she can give all this love to the much needed Lorcan. <3 Now gimme them nooboos! :D
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    This was so deep and very beautiful! Sera has had an amazing arc in this legacy and you've written it so well! :heart:

(But Lorcan, dude, let Sera into your bed please :joy:)

@CitizenErased14 Thank you! I love the evolution of Sera, can't say I've anticipated this when I first started writing her :D

And yeah, what's Lorcan thinking, right!? :D
    Awh, I'm so happy for Sera! It took her way to long to feel good about herself <3

@Sterretjeee It sure did! I'm glad she got there, she had a rough time learning to accept herself in the past for sure.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Sera finally understands what we've been trying to say the whole time! I'm glad now she can give all this love to the much needed Lorcan. <3 Now gimme them nooboos! :D

@WitcHazard Haha well they've not yet gotten to the part that's required for making nooboos heh
  • Options
    Time to wrap up Lorcan and Sera's travels:

9.80 Synchronicity

GsJ9O91.jpg?1
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    This chapter was perfect! :heart: It was so lovely and beautiful and your screenshots were fantastic :) They are a perfect couple, and I love that Sera calms Lorcan's anger. :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! <3<3<3<3<3:D Im so happy they're happy hehe and they didn't even need the punch! :p
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Awww...loved that update SOOOO much. Finally! They're together forever! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    This chapter was perfect! :heart: It was so lovely and beautiful and your screenshots were fantastic :) They are a perfect couple, and I love that Sera calms Lorcan's anger. :blush:

@CitizenErased14 Thank you! I love them together too <3 They definitely balance each other out.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! <3<3<3<3<3:D Im so happy they're happy hehe and they didn't even need the punch! :p

@WitcHazard Haha yup! They only needed the sakura tea to get things started haha!
    Awww...loved that update SOOOO much. Finally! They're together forever! <3

@pammiechick Yes <3 This particular arc has definitely made me very happy :)

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    LOVE THIS! Of course it had to be like that :) since Lorcan changed Sera I was hoping so much that Sera could calm Lorcan :)<3 best ship ever
  • Options
    Awhh, that really needed to happen <3
    Can't wait to see her reunite with her siblings <3
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    LOVE THIS! Of course it had to be like that :) since Lorcan changed Sera I was hoping so much that Sera could calm Lorcan :)<3 best ship ever

@Julyvee94 They really changed each other's lives for the better <3
    Awhh, that really needed to happen <3
    Can't wait to see her reunite with her siblings <3

@Sterretjeee There will actually be a bit of a time jump when we pick up in the next chapter, so we won't necessarily get to see the reunion. But it will have been a happy one, no doubt about that.
  • Options
    As promised, I posted a roundup of all the gallery lots I used for all of Sera and Lorcan's travels! There are some amazing builds on the gallery... You can read it here!

On another note, given the recent toddler update, I feel like it's necessary for me to manage your expectations - there's actually a bit of a time jump going into the next chapter, and Ralph and Carly's twins will already be children in it. They've aged up a while back in my game! So sadly, no toddler action to be had. Since the story will end pretty much as soon as Sera's first child is born, it's looking like the legacy will remain toddler free throughout. But hey, at least it's consistent :)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    sequel?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea Haha I don't know, I'm not a big believer in sequels... they can be awesome once in a while of course, but more often than not they tend to ruin a great thing because the creators didn't know where to stop (I'm mainly talking about movies and TV series here, but same point :) ) I may need to figure out an entirely different way of using toddlers in a story :)
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    sequel?
    I don't think so I'm sure it'll end on a great note but once a stories over it's best to leave it at that!
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    As promised, I posted a roundup of all the gallery lots I used for all of Sera and Lorcan's travels! There are some amazing builds on the gallery... You can read it here!

On another note, given the recent toddler update, I feel like it's necessary for me to manage your expectations - there's actually a bit of a time jump going into the next chapter, and Ralph and Carly's twins will already be children in it. They've aged up a while back in my game! So sadly, no toddler action to be had. Since the story will end pretty much as soon as Sera's first child is born, it's looking like the legacy will remain toddler free throughout. But hey, at least it's consistent :)

Can I ask for a final family pic with a Sera-Lorcan toddler in their arms? No story necessary. It'd be a great last pic for fans of this amazing legacy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Can I ask for a final family pic with a Sera-Lorcan toddler in their arms? No story necessary. It'd be a great last pic for fans of this amazing legacy!

@pammiechick I'll probably continue some of these families even after finishing the story, so if there's something I feel the readers may find worthwhile, I'll make sure to share it here ;)
  • Options

@pammiechick I'll probably continue some of these families even after finishing the story, so if there's something I feel the readers may find worthwhile, I'll make sure to share it here ;)

Oh good! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Time to finally catch up with the rest of the family. Today's chapter is fairly long, since we've got a lot of ground to cover: Time jump, location jump, and a little something extra thrown in for good measure ;)

9.81 Adventure

qh3VmyM.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

That is all :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Omg, is this happening for real. Fangirling over 100 percent right now! Do we have a ship? Do I need to gather a crew? Is that all even safe, or will my heart break?!?

And that's definitely some points of Zayne's score for kidnapping a minor from her aunts wedding! :lol:@CitizenErased14
  • Options
    Omg, is this happening for real. Fangirling over 100 percent right now! Do we have a ship? Do I need to gather a crew? Is that all even safe, or will my heart break?!?

And that's definitely some points of Zayne's score for kidnapping a minor from her aunts wedding! :lol:@CitizenErased14

@Sterretjeee I'm gonna hijack Marketa's thread for a second to say that we'll be seeing this happen from Zayne's POV in a couple of weeks (I'm a touch behind this timeline right now :tongue:) so you can feel free to deduct points then ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Oh. My baby's getting married :D I can't stop the tears and it's not even the actual wedding! I'm so happy timeskip has everyone looking as good as ever!
    Alsan and Alexus ooh! Oh Hope I wish you and Zayne have a good experience and a wonderful time together. ;);)<3

@Sterretjeee Yes this will definitely find its way into Zayne's Survival points although it might end up being more of a way for him to score major positive points since I love Hope so much!
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Oh dear! Should we be worried about Hope? I hope Zayne will treat her well. Looking forward to their date and also his point of view in Ashes to Ashes. It would be so neat if Hope became the next Mrs. Rosebrook. Happy to see Aslan is still friends with Alexus.
  • Options
    That was a fun treat! Can't wait for Zayne and Hope's date. :love:

Aslan looks so much like his father! Very handsome!

And Hope is gorgeous. Would definitely fit into the Rosebrook world. Here's hoping she goes to Uni in Windenburg. And jumps over to Ashes to Ashes somehow. ;) (I know she'll make a cameo there but I'm just saying...it'd be nice if she could launch her life over there since her story is about to end!)

I like Zayne's whiskers. Makes him look a little older. Ha! Love how you collaborated. Nice job, @ThePlumbob and @CitizenErased14 !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg