Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Yes Yes Yes! I'm so happy!
    Hope pull it together! This show is wrapping up and I'm not going down this rabbit hole again! You are a beautiful young woman who doesn't need a man in your life focus on the future. Who cares about Zayne he ain't all that cute anyway!
    @CitizenErased14 my apologies I'm just feeling sorry for Hope we all know look wise Zayne is bae!

I'm so joked out Aslan is Hope's Vito like father like son! :D
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh that chapter was so sweet <3

@Marialein Glad you liked it :)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Whoa, where did that mean streak in Hope come from? Is she still frustrated that Zayne didn't show up?

Aslan and Alexus. Too. Cute. :)

@Maladi777 Hope's a straight to the point kind of person, she says it like it is and acts on her impulses. Watching Aslan not do anything about what he wants is something that frustrates her on her own, because she can't relate to it. Basically she ran out of patience, because unlike her cousin she's very direct - which can be both a good and a bad thing. Of course, the fact she was recently rejected while Aslan is pining over a girl that clearly is interested probably fueled her reaction a little.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Yes Yes Yes! I'm so happy!
    Hope pull it together! This show is wrapping up and I'm not going down this rabbit hole again! You are a beautiful young woman who doesn't need a man in your life focus on the future. Who cares about Zayne he ain't all that cute anyway!
    CitizenErased14 my apologies I'm just feeling sorry for Hope we all know look wise Zayne is bae!

I'm so joked out Aslan is Hope's Vito like father like son! :D

@WitcHazard I assure you Hope has way better self-esteem than Sera did when she was younger! Like I said in my comment to Maladi, her reaction to her cousin was not even necessarily related to Zayne, or at least Zayne wouldn't be the primary cause of it (more like an amplifier, haha!). As for what you said about how she should focus on the future... Hold that thought :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2017
    Aww...boy, Alexus is GORGEOUS! And that chapter put a smile on my face. I applaud Hope for giving Aslan that push. And I don't blame her for getting irritated. Lol! It'd frustrate me, too, to see that all the time. And she's hurting from dolt-for-brains Zayne. That kid...and even though he probably didn't mean to stand her up (he's not like that) it's still his fault for how he's managing his life atm.

So sad it's about to end but I'm looking forward to it simply because I can't wait to see what you do next.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    That was adorable! I really loved your last line. Perfect ending!

And so the ship with the best ship name ever finally sails... Asexus :joy::joy::joy: (please wait a bit before living up to your namesake, kids) :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Aww sweet chapter. Alexus really doesn't need her disguise, she grew up quite pretty.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Oooh, they are just too adorable! Alexus is super pretty! Love the pink hair!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Aww...boy, Alexus is GORGEOUS! And that chapter put a smile on my face. I applaud Hope for giving Aslan that push. And I don't blame her for getting irritated. Lol! It'd frustrate me, too, to see that all the time. And she's hurting from dolt-for-brains Zayne. That kid...and even though he probably didn't mean to stand her up (he's not like that) it's still his fault for how he's managing his life atm.

So sad it's about to end but I'm looking forward to it simply because I can't wait to see what you do next.

@pammiechick I agree, we shouldn't forget Hope's been watching her cousin like this for quite a while.

And thank you! I actually already wrote 2 chapters of a new story, but I still haven't decided whether I want to/can do it. Will announce it when or if I'm ready to commit :)
    That was adorable! I really loved your last line. Perfect ending!

And so the ship with the best ship name ever finally sails... Asexus :joy::joy::joy: (please wait a bit before living up to your namesake, kids) :lol:

@CitizenErased14 Hahaha I saved the most absurdly named ship for last, apparently :D
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Aww sweet chapter. Alexus really doesn't need her disguise, she grew up quite pretty.
    Oooh, they are just too adorable! Alexus is super pretty! Love the pink hair!

@suzanna13 & @Sterretjeee I agree, Alexus is beautiful! I really like the combination of the blue and the pink on her :)
  • Options
    CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more! I like how you narrate from your perspective as the player!
    cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
  • Options
    Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more! I like how you narrate from your perspective as the player!

@Crzydramaqueen Oh boy. A lot has changed since then, I have to say! I hope you enjoy what's to come though :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Aslan and Hope have a serious chat...

9.86 Separate Ways

dNBnXvq.jpg?1
  • Options
    Aw I loved this! Though I feel so guilty reading about Hope's thoughts toward Zayne! He and I beg for your forgiveness, Hope!

I liked hearing about Hope's thoughts for the future, and I'm glad she's not necessarily giving into the idea that she HAS to stay in Newcrest. She has Aslan and two younger siblings too... I'd say that makes her free to wander :tongue:

I love how you write Aslan and Hope's relationship! :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Awh, Aslan and Hope are just too precious! I wonder what their future's will look like... Hopefully full with each other because they got the best bond!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    That's right Hope the sky is the limit! Spread your wings and soar to the stars if you want ! Just make sure to take a rest stop in Newcrest every once in awhile!
    I'm kind of digging how domestic Aslan sounds totally opposite of what I thought he he and I'm glad!
    I'm going to miss these little tikes oh no cue the waterworks :D
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    So happy that Aslan and Alexus are together now! :)

Hope reminds me so much of myself!! Growing up I always dreamed of leaving my hometown and exploring the world.
  • Options
    Aw I loved this! Though I feel so guilty reading about Hope's thoughts toward Zayne! He and I beg for your forgiveness, Hope!

I liked hearing about Hope's thoughts for the future, and I'm glad she's not necessarily giving into the idea that she HAS to stay in Newcrest. She has Aslan and two younger siblings too... I'd say that makes her free to wander :tongue:

I love how you write Aslan and Hope's relationship! :)

@CitizenErased14 I think Hope's gone to quite a bit of effort to not have any thoughts of Zayne, good or bad. I accept your apology though :D

And yep, she's pretty set on NOT staying in Newcrest at the moment. Aslan is pretty much the polar opposite.
    Awh, Aslan and Hope are just too precious! I wonder what their future's will look like... Hopefully full with each other because they got the best bond!

@Sterretjeee This was technically the last chapter focusing on Hope and Aslan, so a lot of their future will be left to the imagination. I do like ending with looking ahead though :)
    That's right Hope the sky is the limit! Spread your wings and soar to the stars if you want ! Just make sure to take a rest stop in Newcrest every once in awhile!
    I'm kind of digging how domestic Aslan sounds totally opposite of what I thought he he and I'm glad!
    I'm going to miss these little tikes oh no cue the waterworks :D

@WitchesBrew I think because Aslan wasn't a part of the legacy at first, he values it more. Also, he likes being a big fish in a small pond. Hope is the opposite.
    So happy that Aslan and Alexus are together now! :)

Hope reminds me so much of myself!! Growing up I always dreamed of leaving my hometown and exploring the world.

@Marmalade27 Same for me! I always wanted to live abroad (and now I do, haha!)
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I loved the chapter! When around Hope's age, I was the same as her, dieing to get out of my little town!
    I think there is no right choice between their points of view. It's really just a matter of how you feel better. Some people need more freedom more often than others. Both will have awesome lives on their own terms. :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Curious why Hope got stood up? Make sure to read the latest A2A update:
    Hello all! :blush:

Fans of @ThePlumbob 's Bloomer Legacy have probably been looking forward to this one ;) (Note: It's much longer than my usual chapters!)

Interlude: Never Know
    EVYNdK7.png
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    It's the penultimate chapter :open_mouth:

9.87 This is our Newcrest

jT46HvF.jpg?1
  • Options
    Aww that was so sweet! I loved seeing all four of them together (it's been a long time!) and their conversation was quite heartwarming :blush:

I can't believe you're so close to the end now! Only one chapter left :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Eeeeeeeeeek! The baby is almost here and the ending I could cry! Everyone has grown and changed so much I'm proud of each and everyone of them. Yay Hope is becoming a model I'm glad I'm sure she'll be happy eeeeeeeeek were almost to the end it's been such a wonderful journey I'm sure you'd like a well deserved rest from writing :D
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Loved that chapter...and I see Hope will be traveling...hmm...

One more! Wow. What an accomplishment and I love how the name Bloomer stops this gen. Makes so much sense!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Awhhh, I love how we are getting closer to the ending. Not because I'm glad it's over! But because everyone's life just seems so complete <3
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Aww that was so sweet! I loved seeing all four of them together (it's been a long time!) and their conversation was quite heartwarming :blush:

I can't believe you're so close to the end now! Only one chapter left :(

@CitizenErased14 Yeah I thought bringing it back to the beginning of the generation would be a nice way of showing how all four heirs have grown. Who would have thought they'd end up here?
    Eeeeeeeeeek! The baby is almost here and the ending I could cry! Everyone has grown and changed so much I'm proud of each and everyone of them. Yay Hope is becoming a model I'm glad I'm sure she'll be happy eeeeeeeeek were almost to the end it's been such a wonderful journey I'm sure you'd like a well deserved rest from writing :D

@WitcHazard Aww, don't cry! <3 It does seem quite surreal that it's almost over, this has been a part of my life for over a year and a half now. Crazy! :)
    Loved that chapter...and I see Hope will be traveling...hmm...

One more! Wow. What an accomplishment and I love how the name Bloomer stops this gen. Makes so much sense!

@pammiechick Hah well Hope was always quite set on wanting to travel - even as a kid she always talked about adventuring :) Hope's the type that actually follows through on things, when she said she wants to travel a few chapters back, she meant it :)

And thank you! Yes with the legacy spreading vertically rather than just in a linear way in the last generation, it makes sense for the name and heirs to be less important down the line, it's more about the city itself at this stage.
    Awhhh, I love how we are getting closer to the ending. Not because I'm glad it's over! But because everyone's life just seems so complete <3

@Sterretjeee I'm so glad you think that! I'm a big fan of open-ish endings so I was afraid people might still find it inconclusive, but from my POV most loose ends have been tied.
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    Believe it or not, the legacy finale is here:

9.88 Bright Light

humbWcL.jpg