Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Omg, is this happening for real. Fangirling over 100 percent right now! Do we have a ship? Do I need to gather a crew? Is that all even safe, or will my heart break?!?

And that's definitely some points of Zayne's score for kidnapping a minor from her aunts wedding! :lol:

@Sterretjeee Well, I could probably a lot of these questions... but I won't! :p Glad you enjoyed the chapter though!
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Oh. My baby's getting married :D I can't stop the tears and it's not even the actual wedding! I'm so happy timeskip has everyone looking as good as ever!
    Alsan and Alexus ooh! Oh Hope I wish you and Zayne have a good experience and a wonderful time together. ;);)<3

@Sterretjeee Yes this will definitely find its way into Zayne's Survival points although it might end up being more of a way for him to score major positive points since I love Hope so much!

@WitcHazard Hope you get a pile of tissues ready for Sera's actual wedding! (Spoiler alert: She'll look amazing!) Something may or may not be brewing between Aslan and Alexus. As for Zayne and Hope (and Zayne's point count lmao), we'll just have to wait and see.
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Oh dear! Should we be worried about Hope? I hope Zayne will treat her well. Looking forward to their date and also his point of view in Ashes to Ashes. It would be so neat if Hope became the next Mrs. Rosebrook. Happy to see Aslan is still friends with Alexus.

@suzanna13 Haha only one way to find out - though you do have a couple of weeks till we see Zayne's POV in A2A. And yes, Aslan and Alexus are still very close.
    That was a fun treat! Can't wait for Zayne and Hope's date. :love:

Aslan looks so much like his father! Very handsome!

And Hope is gorgeous. Would definitely fit into the Rosebrook world. Here's hoping she goes to Uni in Windenburg. And jumps over to Ashes to Ashes somehow. ;) (I know she'll make a cameo there but I'm just saying...it'd be nice if she could launch her life over there since her story is about to end!)

I like Zayne's whiskers. Makes him look a little older. Ha! Love how you collaborated. Nice job, ThePlumbob and CitizenErased14 !

@pammiechick Glad you enjoyed it, we had lots of fun writing it :)

Aslan and Hope are definitely both very good-looking, got some good genes in the family. They're both really good combinations of their parents, looks-wise (and personality-wise, actually).
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh Zayne :D Making troubles at the Bloomers too? :p I loved seeing everyone. Hope is a true stunner. Can't wait for Seras wedding. I am so happy for Lorcan. He deserves a happy end <3
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    At first I was completely oblivious that it was Zayne, but then as I read the line about his aunt, it slowly started dawning on me who this was, and by the time I got to his name, I knew who it was. (I think that's how it went, or at least pretty close to it)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh Zayne :D Making troubles at the Bloomers too? :p I loved seeing everyone. Hope is a true stunner. Can't wait for Seras wedding. I am so happy for Lorcan. He deserves a happy end <3

@Marialein Clearly Zayne hasn't caused enough of a stirr in his own story haha! And agreed on all other counts :)
    At first I was completely oblivious that it was Zayne, but then as I read the line about his aunt, it slowly started dawning on me who this was, and by the time I got to his name, I knew who it was. (I think that's how it went, or at least pretty close to it)

@SeaDragonSong Heh. Yup, definitely Zayne :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    There's far too much to pack into Sera's wedding day, so I'm breaking this up into 3 parts - here's the first instalment!

9.82 Wedding Day - Part 1

PPXCOmp.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I love everything about this chapter :heart: Sera is stunning and Lorcan is so handsome. What a lovely couple they are!

Hope is so beautiful too. And I love seeing all the family members interact with one another! Definitely interested by Louis' new guy. How awkward it must be for Vito though!

Can't wait for the next parts :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited January 2017
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk! <3<3<3 Sera and Locran looked so great together Sera was so beautiful and Lorcan looked all hunky :D eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk! Hope you better keep this happy go lucky feeling going with your "meeting" with Zayne later. :p
    Vito don't ruin this for me I love you and all but this Seraphina's day don't mess it up with your issues now play nice or else >:)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sigh...that was so perfect! Lorcan and Sera are perfect together. And all the happy family moments...I'm gushing... <3<3<3

Hmmm...so interested in Louis new guy. He's very handsome! And well...I wonder if Vito is going to go all drama queen on us...

And I can't wait for Hope's next adventure!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I love everything about this chapter :heart: Sera is stunning and Lorcan is so handsome. What a lovely couple they are!

Hope is so beautiful too. And I love seeing all the family members interact with one another! Definitely interested by Louis' new guy. How awkward it must be for Vito though!

Can't wait for the next parts :)

@CitizenErased14 Haha all these attractive people in one place... :D
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk! <3<3<3 Sera and Locran looked so great together Sera was so beautiful and Lorcan looked all hunky :D eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk! Hope you better keep this happy go lucky feeling going with your "meeting" with Zayne later. :p
    Vito don't ruin this for me I love you and all but this Seraphina's day don't mess it up with your issues now play nice or else >:)

@WitcHazard Haha you think Zayne will give Hope attitude? :p Needless to say Hope is on cloud nine right now (as are the bride and groom, of course). Don't think Vito intends to cause a scene. He just wants to avoid his ex, which is understandable :)
    Sigh...that was so perfect! Lorcan and Sera are perfect together. And all the happy family moments...I'm gushing... <3<3<3

Hmmm...so interested in Louis new guy. He's very handsome! And well...I wonder if Vito is going to go all drama queen on us...

And I can't wait for Hope's next adventure!

@pammiechick They really are perfect for each other! Worked out well for sure :) And yeah, Louis' boyfriend is rather hunky - he is a model, after all.

I see you guys have Vito pegged for a drama queen for some reason :D His teenage years of trying to be hurtful to Sera are long gone. (Well, one would hope, anyway. He's had a lot of time to learn from his mistakes). If anything he's hoping to avoid talking to Louis, let alone confronting him.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Sera looks stunning! And her wedding is amazing, love the re-decoration! <3
    Poor Vito, though! I wonder if there will be a conversation between him and Louis somewhere...
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Sera looks stunning! And her wedding is amazing, love the re-decoration! <3
    Poor Vito, though! I wonder if there will be a conversation between him and Louis somewhere...

@Sterretjeee Thank you! Yeah I revamped the estate a fair bit. Only the best for Sera :) Being Vito can't feel great right now, true!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Ralph is so insightful (and still dashing too). :D I love the way you write him.

And wait a minute. Zayne!!! I should probably start expecting these things to happen each time any simlit author writes about their characters going to Windenburg. :D Nice surprise though. Made me laugh when he tried to impress Hope with his independence. Also...
    Can we hope that your legacy will continue through @CitizenErased14 's legacy? :D Couldn't help myself but ask.

Loved Sera's wedding dress. She's stunning!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    I'm so glad Sera got to have her fairytale wedding. She and Lorcan make a wonderful couple! Their private moment in the gardens was so sweet. :)

I'm excited to see Hope and Zayne's date! Like Maladi, I'm hoping your legacy will somehow continue through Citizen's legacy too! Although I'm scared their relationship will end up failing due to long distance and it will be a sad, tragic love story. :o

Poor Vito having to see Louis with his hot new lover. But maybe seeing them together will help him realize that it's truly over between them?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @Maladi777 I do love Ralph :) It's been a challenge to keep his spark while still showing that he's grown and matured. But yes, he's still got it, looks-wise. Hehe.

If you are suggesting that all of the previous Bloomer trips to Windenburg have been an elaborate scheme to set this up, you're giving me far too much credit - I'm not that organised :joy: We only decided it's the same Windenburg as the A2A Windenburg fairly recently. Though now that we've established it is, it's definitely interesting to think about haha! I guess the time when Astrid lived there would have been the Mari era - though I'd need Amanda to help me do the math, haha!

As for your question, I really can't say either way. You'll just have to wait and see, sorry!

@Marmalade27 Of course Sera needed the perfect wedding! Couldn't have it any other way :) It was not particularly Lorcan's style though, which is why i figured they also needed that little moment away from everyone.
    Although I'm scared their relationship will end up failing due to long distance and it will be a sad, tragic love story. :o

A tragic storyline, when @CitizenErased14 is involved? Now why would you say that? :D:joy::p

Can't be easy for Vito for sure. We'll get to hear a bit more about his evaluation of the situation in the next chapter.
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    @Maladi777 I do love Ralph :) It's been a challenge to keep his spark while still showing that he's grown and matured. But yes, he's still got it, looks-wise. Hehe.

If you are suggesting that all of the previous Bloomer trips to Windenburg have been an elaborate scheme to set this up, you're giving me far too much credit - I'm not that organised :joy: We only decided it's the same Windenburg as the A2A Windenburg fairly recently. Though now that we've established it is, it's definitely interesting to think about haha! I guess the time when Astrid lived there would have been the Mari era - though I'd need Amanda to help me do the math, haha!

I seriously want to do the math with you now :tongue:

If it WAS the same era as Mari, then the Paolo Astrid was with was clearly Paolo Jr, son of the Paolo Alex and Jade knew ;):joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

If it WAS the same era as Mari, then the Paolo Astrid was with was clearly Paolo Jr, son of the Paolo Alex and Jade knew ;):joy:

WE DID THE MATH!

Same Paolo :open_mouth: New canon: Alex and Jade (who we know still talked to Paolo when they were older, but weren't as close with him) totally met Peyton when she was a kid, and even Hallie when she was quite young *nods* But since aliens don't exist/aren't acknowledged in the A2A universe, Jade and Alex believed that Peyton had a bizarre skin condition :joy:

There you go, mutual readers. Have fun with that canon :tongue::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I do love Ralph :) It's been a challenge to keep his spark while still showing that he's grown and matured. But yes, he's still got it, looks-wise. Hehe.

WE DID THE MATH!

Same Paolo :open_mouth: New canon: Alex and Jade (who we know still talked to Paolo when they were older, but weren't as close with him) totally met Peyton when she was a kid, and even Hallie when she was quite young *nods* But since aliens don't exist/aren't acknowledged in the A2A universe, Jade and Alex believed that Peyton had a bizarre skin condition :joy:

There you go, mutual readers. Have fun with that canon :tongue::joy:

What are the odds, right? :joy:
  • Options
    Part 2 out of 3 is up - let's find out a bit more about how Vito's day is going...

9.83 Wedding Day - Part 2

fXvxopo.jpg?1
  • Options
    Another great chapter! I really liked seeing how Vito's moved on from Louis, and the ending between him and Aslan was lovely :heart: When Aslan said "You don't need him", I found it very sweet. They have a great relationship :) Who would have guessed that Vito, of all people, would turn out to be such a good and loving parent? :joy:

I liked how quickly that modeling conversation turned around when they mentioned travel to Hope :joy: Definitely has a case of Wanderlust, and I love that :blush: I appreciate you showing us the Gen 10 kids' personalities, even though your legacy is almost over :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited January 2017
    I didn't see the stars of this wedding which can only mean one thing there off making nooboos :D<3<3<3

Congratulations Vito I knew you would get over Louis eventually! Louis new bae no comment.

I'm still holding out for a hell Mary play in Vito's love life in the up coming time skip months before this Legacy ends, but if you do end up still being a bachelor know that you are going down as one of the hottest Dilfs of the Bloomer Legacy excuse my language ;):p
  • Options
    I think Louis would have been better off with Vito, Johny kinda acted like a smart alec. I'm happy that Vito moved on though. Louis got what he wanted.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It makes me wonder what the heck made Louis choose Johny over Vito. Makes no sense to me...unless deep down Louis is very shallow and goes for younger men (I'm assuming Johny is younger. He acts it.)

Yay that Vito has moved on...wonder if Hope is going to stay in Windenburgh to pursue modeling...(thereby meeting her love, Remi, after she breaks poor Zayne's heart. Lol!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Yay that Vito has moved on...wonder if Hope is going to stay in Windenburgh to pursue modeling...(thereby meeting her love, Remi, after she breaks poor Zayne's heart. Lol!)

:D:D:D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @CitizenErased14 Glad you enjoyed the bonding between Aslan and Vito! Who would have thought they'd end up being so close when they first met, huh? :)

Hope and Aslan are the only gen 10 heirs we'll get to know properly, so since they represent a whole generation that we won't have time to get to know, I wanted to make sure they get fleshed out at least :)

@WitcHazard You're probably right on your money with you theory about the whereabouts of the bride and groom :joy:

I'm sure Vito would appreciate the support! :)

@Maladi777 & @pammiechick So Louis' new boyfriend was originally meant to be an all-around great guy, but things turned out differently when I started writing him. Louis is not shallow - but I actually have a theory he is subconsciously attracted to guys who are completely self-absorbed. Because let's face it, that's what Vito was like when these two used to date. Let's hope he'll find a better man eventually - I do actually like Louis haha!

Hope is far too young to stay in Windenburg at her own right now. The Rope talk is killing me though hahahaha!
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Hope could definitely be a model! She's she's stunning <3
    I love how she got all up into Louis' business, and I do I smell hope there. (That's definitely a pun). His boy-friend doesn't seem that great at all!
    Glad Vito realizes he's perfectly fine on his own though, love him with Aslan <3