March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited December 2016
    Pop clowns: false
    Bar nights: gu,be,al,gh,kn,la,si
    Bypass culling:false
    Played: true
    Maxsims:20
    Minhomeless: 2
    Elders: false
    Single sims:false
    Numadjust: wby, gym, lib, Lou, mus, bar, caf, cha, clu, dan, par, spa, pol, res, apt, art, kao, mys
    Open houses:20
    Percent adult: 33
    Baby: 33
    Child:33
    Elder:33
    Male:50
    Randomize: false
    Reaper stop:false
    Run dresser:false
    Use custom: true

It's shorthand but you get pic. I don't do story progression so I mainly use this to stop culling and keep townies to minimum. And now stop obnoxious actions. (And I use the mod we aren't supposed to mention)

I forgot to mention that I downloaded townies from the gallery awhile ago. So if the game needed townies, they could borrow mine without having to spawn extras.
    Post edited by imhappy on
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    I think Dec 1st patch broke MC.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    I think Dec 1st patch broke MC.

What happened?
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • AmaraStormAmaraStorm Posts: 80 Member
    Yeah, it appears to be broke after the new patch. Lot's of reports on MTS about it.
  • thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    yea its broken!!! Please update i neeed time change
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Deaderpool posts in the comments section of the MCCC download page quite regularly - they'll probably be a new, unbroken version soon.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Cant wait for update I cannot play without mccc mod
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Just woke up and saw the OMG firestorm on MC's comments. Everybody needs to remove MC and wait for DP. He has a day job. Give him time to LOOK at what EA broke so he CAN fix it.

I haven't patched yet. Maybe I'll get a twofer if I wait till the weekend... I can't believe EA won't fix THIS mess pretty quick.

While you're waiting, here's something you could check out:

https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool

You don't have to opt in if you aren't able, but, everybody online COULD at least look at it (another cool site he's put together!!), and pass the link around for him.
    <3

Still catching up, I'll be around for an hour or so. Six overnight shifts down, 4 to go! (Getting to the "I can do this" stage, where I have to keep telling myself that, to make it happen. Little tired, here. Wish me luck!)
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited December 2016
    Reposting this and hope it will help someone.

With the MCC, I left it in my game. I know we are not supposed to use a mod that we know has been broken by a patch but I have a million backup saves anyway so nothing to lose.

From what I can see, it is operating as usual with the exception that you can't access it. For instance, my babies sleep quietly because I set them that way, sims are not losing relationships (so far) and I am getting notifications about sims dying or about to have a birthday. So it is following my settings but I cannot change them. Better this than nothing for the time being.

Oops, or as @egwarhammer linked above. Sorry egwarhammer. I have only just read your request.
  • lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    The mod has been updated. That was fast! :D
    Yeah what did it take him, about an hour? :D I had to work, I missed most of the fun. And this morning (in an hour), I have to take youngest to the Dr. No rest for the weary, I guess. These 10 nights in a row are wearing me down some.

I patched my game and downloaded all the files. I have not loaded the game or installed the new stuff yet, so, no 3.0.3 screenshot till later. Probably after the dr visit, if I can stay awake long enough to get it installed and the picture taken/uploaded. Another "time is not my friend" day, here.

"Extra part" PMs incoming, I've got the post put together. I'll let you know when they're sent, so you can tell me if I missed someone who needs it.

If you see anything weird, post it. If everything's working, post that. I won't get to play today, I'm pretty sure. Day's blown up around me.

More soon!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Extra part PMs sent. If you don't see one for 3.0.3 let me know.

Ta! <3
    Having a rough day here. If someone with MC 3.0.3 files installed and working would post the screenshot, I would REALLY appreciate it. No time, game's in pieces, mod's not installed. I did well to get the extra links sent out before taking kid to Dr.

I should be in bed. Here's hoping I can actually sleep. Tired, frustrated, 3 shifts to go. I got nothin. Cheerleader is dragging today.

Sorry, guys. Whipped.

BBL.
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Here how it looks like in my functioning game

MC303.jpg

@egwarhammer Hope you are feeling better soon hunny <3
    AMB.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Hello @egwarhammer
    I am sorry that you have been having a hard day. I send hugs to you <3 I hope that you can get some sleep and that the resting/sleeping helps.
    edited December 2016
    Dentist done! He spoke French and I didn't. Still at least it stopped him making polite conversation with me whilst he had his arm in my mouth - xD.

Please can somebody help me with MC Dresser stuff. The Dec 1st patch broke a piece of CC that I used a lot and probably have in the Dresser Whitelist and in numerous Dresser 'saved outfits'. I recreated the CC as a Maxis recolour and redressed my sims in CAS.

Is there any way to swap out the MC Dresser instances of the old (defunct) cc with the shiny new CC. I need to fix both the 'White List' and the 'Saved Outfits'. I am currently looking at something like a find/replace on the mc_dresser.cfg file.

Edit: OK I think I'm good. I edited the mc_dresser.cfg file by swapping out the old cc instance numbers for the replacement instance numbers using find/replace. It seems to work. At least my sims are not wandering round with missing body parts and no errors generated.
    Post edited by Cyclelegs on
  • alexkpopstaralexkpopstar Posts: 1 New Member
    hello!
    i just downloaded the most recent version (i have city living) and for some reason it's not letting me click on my sims...like i can't click on them to change their outfit or anything cuz it just doesn't allow me to. And it so frustrating because i kept trying to see if i downloaded wrong but nothing works! I'm also a little confused about the whole script mod thing, because on "mod the sims" it said to extract it all into the mods folder. Do I leave the zip file in there still?
    HELP! THANKS!
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    hello!
    i just downloaded the most recent version (i have city living) and for some reason it's not letting me click on my sims...like i can't click on them to change their outfit or anything cuz it just doesn't allow me to. And it so frustrating because i kept trying to see if i downloaded wrong but nothing works! I'm also a little confused about the whole script mod thing, because on "mod the sims" it said to extract it all into the mods folder. Do I leave the zip file in there still?
    HELP! THANKS!

No, you have to move the zip file out of the Mods folder. Only the unpacked files should be in there - not the zip file.

Have a look at @bloudwed screenshot here (Link). That's the way it should look like.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    hello!
    HELP! THANKS!

You should not have your MC zip file in your mods folder!
    In you mods folder your should see something like the image posted by @Bloudwed 4 posts up from here.
    Included with your MC download was a Troubleshooter. Work your way through that. It deals with enabling script mods on page 8
    Come back for help when you need it.
    Good luck. Drink Calming Camomile tea. It helps. (Oh. That's only for sims xD)
    Just in case people miss this little nugget posted by DP on the MC comments (cos there are lots of them):
    I'm sure I'll have to update the tuning file for the No Age flag as EA has changed the way that "No Aging" works on traits. That's what was breaking the Pregnancy Aging setting which I patched earlier. So until that happens, everyone should not use the "No Age" flag and should remove it from any Sims you have it on, otherwise, it will cause problems. Thanks for reminding me of that!

Guess I will be playing with 'no ageing' for a while because I'm just about to see 25 Elders kick the bucket and I would have preferred to stagger their departure a bit using 'No Aging' flags.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Numadjust: wby, gym, lib, Lou, mus, bar, caf, cha, clu, dan, par, spa, pol, res, apt, art, kao, mys

It's shorthand but you get pic. I don't do story progression so I mainly use this to stop culling and keep townies to minimum. And now stop obnoxious actions. (And I use the mod we aren't supposed to mention)

I forgot to mention that I downloaded townies from the gallery awhile ago. So if the game needed townies, they could borrow mine without having to spawn extras.

Sorry EG for going abit off topic, having had a few drinks this evening, the bolded part struck me being an awesome alien name. Gubealghknlasi :D

Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    itsug wrote: »
    imhappy wrote: »

Sorry EG for going abit off topic, having had a few drinks this evening, the bolded part struck me being an awesome alien name. Gubealghknlasi :D

Hahaha! (Needed that) :smiley:

How many could ya get from the numadjust setting? LMAO!!

I'm up, screenshot incoming, because after 4 hours sleep I woke up on my own and I have now had time to INSTALL the MOD! Woot!

BY THE WAY... I'm not Recommending this, just Offering it as a Suggestion, for people having trouble downloading the extra part. Deaderpool is now posting a download link for it on his Patreon page.

If you were of a mind to sign up Anyway, I just wanted to let you know it's there, if you need it and can't get to the real site for it. :) (Selfish reason, maybe I can trim down my PMs lists some. ;) NOT that I mind doing it, in the least!!!) No pressure, just a tip. ;)
    Here's the screenshot of MC 3.0.3 installed, that I've been trying to post forEVER, seems like.

MC, the extra part, the Troubleshooter, and MC Profiler are included. Deaderpool said it would work fine if Profiler is in /MC, so I put it in there to show to people using it.

28wf783.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top